T-911 Reviews

By: LG Sciences

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #72 of 105 (better than 32%) in
Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

T-911 is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by LG Sciences. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

Raptorbh12

April 15, 2011

LG Sciences is in my opinion a B-list supplement company.
T-911 however surprised the heck out of me!

I used to get the free samples of T-911 from BodyBuilding.com and would try them out as a pre-workout and I began to like the effects.
I bought my first bottle of T-911 to use as part of a PCT a while back and its effectiveness really showed me how good of a product this is.

Ideally you take 1-2 tablets of T-911 daily. It is administered sublingually (dissolved under your tongue). Within 10 minutes of finishing the T-911 (after its completely dissolved) you can begin to feel the rush of aggression and energy. Alone this product boosts testosterone while inhibiting excessive estrogen in your body. Friends who have taken this product set personal records on days that they took it. The Spike of energy can be attributed to yohimbine.
Overall it boosts testosterone while controlling estrogen AND gives you a Spike of energy. I often combine T-911 with Animal Stak and this creates the Ultimate workout for me where personal records are destroyed and im flooded with seemingly endless energy. The energy is not like that from a stimulant but moreso from lack of fatigue and an "inner Drive".

Taste:
I found the taste to be somewhat enjoyable. If I had to describe it, it would be cherry cardboard. I know that doesnt sound too appetizing but its alot better than the majority of other supps.

Value: Its a fairly cheap supplement and currently (4/15/2011) its on clearance at BodyBuilding.com for $21.99. One bottle can last about 2 months as well.

Side Effects:
Since this is an effective testosterone booster, its not without its common side effects. Some chest acne as apparent after taking it consecutively for more than a week. It also gives some increased aggression but nothing to throw you into a wild fit of rage. It can also cause sleeplessness if taken within 4 hours of bedtime.

T-911 is secondarily marketed as a sexual stimulant supplement as well because of its test boosters and yohimbine. It works but again, if you wanna sleep within 4 hours plan accordingly.
  • Strength Increase
  • Truly Did Help Boost T
    Tsunami2k
      July 30, 2011

This is my last LG Sciences review, trust me.

I got this product on a special deal along with SubSterone, and based on Raptor's review, I was pretty Stoked on trying it out. Let me start by saying every supplement affects everyone differently, so I'm not implying here that anyone elses reviews are false whatsoever.

---------------------------------------------
    Ingredients include Yohimbine, Androsterone (a natural metabolite in the body that reduces estrogen), Natural SERM's, Resveratrol and Ellagic Acid (both in 90% Pure form). And HydroxyPropyl Beta Cyclodextrin (a Resveratrol Boosting ingredient).
    ---------------------------------------------

Price : 5/10 - Like I said earlier, I got it on a special deal from NutraPlanet, but normally a bottle will run you around 30 dollars. It's not one of the more expensive T-boosters, but at the same time, It didn't 'boost my T'.

Pill Size/Taste : 8/10 - One thing I'll give this product in regards to pro's is that the taste wasn't bad at all. I think Raptor said it correctly by stating a 'Cherry Cardboard' taste to it. I'm not bothered by taking a sublingual supplement, so no hate on that aspect.

Effectiveness : 4/10 - This product was more of a energy Booster than a T-booster in my opinion. All the effects I received from it were more in line with what Yohimbine has to offer. With T-boosters, you would expect signs of higher testosterone, such as improved sex life, possible acne, waking up with raging morning woods, more aggression in the gym. These are things I did not get from this product whatsoever, but I did with TestoPRO by AI. I took this product three times a day, one would be before my workout. So this product wasn't an epic failure by any measure, but I bought this for it's supposed T-boosting properties, not for energy and appetite supression.

Overall : 4/10 - If you are looking for an overpriced energy Boosting supplement, well here you are! But I didn't get anything positive in regards to my testosterone being Boosted. Damn you LG Sciences, you just straight up suck lol.
    • Proprietary Blend
    • Not Effective Natty Test Booster
    • Works Better As Energy Booster
    Spdgreddy86
      July 10, 2010

I Stacked T-911 with Animal Stak as part of a PCT regimen when I was coming off of Chlorodrol 50 and M-Sten 10.

My experience with this product at first was out of this world. I felt like I was definitely the Alpha Male. Nothing could stop me. I was in one of the best moods ive ever had in my life, no joke.... But that only lasted the first dose. Following the second doses and more, I became Progressively more and more tolerant to its affects. eventually a dose would feel like a very mild cup of joe. I followed the guidelines of 3 times a day. was eating a lean bulk diet. and I cannot contribute anything to this product. Animal Stak completely overshadowed T-911. In my opinion the only thing T-911 was good for was the nice dose of Yohimbine.

I rated a 5 because as a test booster I got nothing from this. I would have noticed something taking 3 tabs a day. BUT it was good as an energy booster. so thats why its a 5 and not anything less. I also developed a tolerance pretty fast too.

Value would have been rated higher if I felt that it was a better test booster because its lack of an ability to boost test its not really worth it to me. If this product were to simply be an energy booster I would have given it a better value.

Overall a 5 because, in my experience it was short lived, and never really did what it says it will do. BUT its an ok energy booster, so 5 points for that.
    • Not Effective Natty Test Booster
    • Works Better As Energy Booster
    Panchito
      January 23, 2010

This is my first test booster and i think i should have waited a couple of years because i did not "feel" much.
    The price was good ($35), i took the new formula (7,8 Benzoflavone derivative), i dosed 2 a day (1 the last 5 days), the dosing was easy and the taste is ok.
    The only side effects i had was some acne and increased aggression (mild), i liked the aggression during my workouts because i think that it helped me train harder.
    Wait until you are over 25 or you will be a little disappointed with this product.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Strength Increase
    • Easy To Take
    • Proprietary Blend