LG Sciences T-911

T-911 LG Sciences
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (9 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for T-911 (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy T-911 Thousands of Supplements! Buy T-911
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Prime Reviews
Prime (147 Reviews)
LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme Reviews
Formadrol Extreme (14 Reviews)
6.1
Ergopharm 6-OXO Reviews
6-OXO (4 Reviews)
SNS Inhibit-E Reviews
Inhibit-E (6 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
D-Pol (68 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

T-911 + free Sub Sterone for $30

DAA,T-911,Animal stak which one??
what up bro's. Does anybody know which one of these would be the best test...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

T-911 Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    T-911 Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (6)
    • Builds Muscle (5)
    • Easy To Take (5)
    • Good Value (4)
    • Proprietary Blend (3)
    • Not Effective Natty Test Booster (3)
    • Works Better As Energy Booster (2)
    • Very Effective And No The Taste Is Like Cherries (1)
    July 30, 2011

Tsunami2k

Reviews: 50

Age: 23

July 30, 2011
     This is my last LG Sciences review, trust me.

I got this product on a special deal along with SubSterone, and based on Raptor's review, I was pretty Stoked on trying it out. Let me start by saying every supplement affects everyone differently, so I'm not implying here that anyone elses reviews are false whatsoever.

---------------------------------------------
    Ingredients include Yohimbine, Androsterone (a natural metabolite in the body that reduces estrogen), Natural SERM's, Resveratrol and Ellagic Acid (both in 90% Pure form). And HydroxyPropyl Beta Cyclodextrin (a Resveratrol Boosting ingredient).
    ---------------------------------------------

Price : 5/10 - Like I said earlier, I got it on a special deal from NutraPlanet, but normally a bottle will run you around 30 dollars. It's not one of the more expensive T-boosters, but at the same time, It didn't 'boost my T'.

Pill Size/Taste : 8/10 - One thing I'll give this product in regards to pro's is that the taste wasn't bad at all. I think Raptor said it correctly by stating a 'Cherry Cardboard' taste to it. I'm not bothered by taking a sublingual supplement, so no hate on that aspect.

Effectiveness : 4/10 - This product was more of a energy Booster than a T-booster in my opinion. All the effects I received from it were more in line with what Yohimbine has to offer. With T-boosters, you would expect signs of higher testosterone, such as improved sex life, possible acne, waking up with raging morning woods, more aggression in the gym. These are things I did not get from this product whatsoever, but I did with TestoPRO by AI. I took this product three times a day, one would be before my workout. So this product wasn't an epic failure by any measure, but I bought this for it's supposed T-boosting properties, not for energy and appetite supression.

Overall : 4/10 - If you are looking for an overpriced energy Boosting supplement, well here you are! But I didn't get anything positive in regards to my testosterone being Boosted. Damn you LG Sciences, you just straight up suck lol.
    • Works Better As Energy Booster

Joined: 12/2010
    Reviews: 5
    Reputation: +139
    Nice review. I had been on the fence about getting this a few times, but I don't think I will now!

April 15, 2011

Age: 25

April 15, 2011
     LG Sciences is in my opinion a B-list supplement company.
    T-911 however surprised the heck out of me!

I used to get the free samples of T-911 from BodyBuilding.com and would try them out as a pre-workout and I began to like the effects.
    I bought my first bottle of T-911 to use as part of a PCT a while back and its effectiveness really showed me how good of a product this is.

Ideally you take 1-2 tablets of T-911 daily. It is administered sublingually (dissolved under your tongue). Within 10 minutes of finishing the T-911 (after its completely dissolved) you can begin to feel the rush of aggression and energy. Alone this product boosts testosterone while inhibiting excessive estrogen in your body. Friends who have taken this product set personal records on days that they took it. The Spike of energy can be attributed to yohimbine.
    Overall it boosts testosterone while controlling estrogen AND gives you a Spike of energy. I often combine T-911 with Animal Stak and this creates the Ultimate workout for me where personal records are destroyed and im flooded with seemingly endless energy. The energy is not like that from a stimulant but moreso from lack of fatigue and an "inner Drive".

Taste:
    I found the taste to be somewhat enjoyable. If I had to describe it, it would be cherry cardboard. I know that doesnt sound too appetizing but its alot better than the majority of other supps.

Value: Its a fairly cheap supplement and currently (4/15/2011) its on clearance at BodyBuilding.com for $21.99. One bottle can last about 2 months as well.

Side Effects:
    Since this is an effective testosterone booster, its not without its common side effects. Some chest acne as apparent after taking it consecutively for more than a week. It also gives some increased aggression but nothing to throw you into a wild fit of rage. It can also cause sleeplessness if taken within 4 hours of bedtime.

T-911 is secondarily marketed as a sexual stimulant supplement as well because of its test boosters and yohimbine. It works but again, if you wanna sleep within 4 hours plan accordingly.
    • Truly Did Help Boost T
      chichistrong
      chichistrong

Joined: 9/2010
      Reviews: 69
      Reputation: +2173
      bro I am so gonna use this on my next Animal Stak cycle, great review.

Reply #2:

Joined: 3/2009
      Reputation: +2600
      Hmm, I typed "Acne" as one of the cons but it didnt seem to show up on my review summary.

Reply #3:
      kevO
      kevO

Joined: 8/2010
      Reviews: 71
      Reputation: +3979
      Good Review.

Never even considered this one, but now its definitely on the radar.

Reply #4:

blakmuscle27

Joined: 5/2009
      Reviews: 1
      Reputation: +21
      I wonder what's on your A list?

Reply #6:
      fmrPRO
      fmrPRO

Joined: 4/2010
      Reviews: 18
      Reputation: +417
      I ran into this stuff same way you did, and Im currently using it pre-workout. I noticed better workouts as well. similar story, similar results ha. Great review, but cherry cardboard? ill give you flavored cardboard, but cherry is a stretch IMO ha ha. again nice review

Reply #7:
      mhseaver670
      mhseaver670

Joined: 1/2011
      Reviews: 79
      Reputation: +2496
      Is this the best test booster you have found? Do you think it is better than Animal stak? And also could a person use this preworkout, and take Animal stak as well?

Reply #8:

Joined: 10/2009
      Reviews: 15
      Reputation: +253
      I hear ya on the cherry cardboard part. Also Stak+T-911 sounds really interesting.

Reply #9:
      BrooklynBuff
      BrooklynBuff

Joined: 8/2010
      Reviews: 11
      Reputation: +808
      YESS,my rep just put you ahead of Worm

Reply #10:

Joined: 12/2010
      Reviews: 5
      Reputation: +139
      Nice. I've only used Andraulic State GT from LG and it tasted like death. Cherry cardboard sounds a lot better actually.
      What kind of cycling do they recommend for this? Would it be the same 3-weeks-on/1-week-off as Animal Stak?

Reply #11:
      swazz
      swazz

Joined: 3/2010
      Reviews: 7
      Reputation: +180
      When are yuo guys gonna ban raptor for posting all these $hitty reviews? lol

Nice work big guy

Reply #12:

Joined: 3/2009
      Reputation: +2600
      @mhseaver - I dont think this is better than animal stak, its just different and makes an excellent stack.

@blakmuscle - A-list supp companies would eb the ones that dont market with gimmicks or ones that produce the top grossing revenue in the business. Same with actors, they dont hafta be good to be A-list.

Reply #13:

Blitz

Reviews: 3

Age: 34

January 14, 2011
       well as they everyone responds different i didnt respond at all.i did not like the fact that i had to let it disolve in my mouth.the directions say to let it disolve completely "then" swallow,no way was that gonna happen,i would have had a half gallon of saliva in my mouth before i finished it,that to me was a big draw back.

i used it as part of my PCT from a P-Mag run with Inhibit-E and T-911 was nothing special.i did not feel increase in energy,libido or anything else.i do like LG products but this one was not to my liking.i would say there are better test boosters out there in my opinion.
      Pros:
      Cons:
        • Not Effective Natty Test Booster
        November 12, 2010

ncm7772

Reviews: 14

Age: 25

November 12, 2010
         Solid OTC Test Booster. Used it along w/ some other products after a PH cycle, and was very impressed. Kept nearly all of my gains, and testes quickly returned to their Original size. Good boost of energy when taken upon rising. Pretty affordable, too.

Only drawback is it's a lozenge. The cherry taste wasn't bad, but I would just rather swallow a pill than have to let it dissolve under my tongue.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Truly Did Help Boost T
        • A Lozenge
        • Not A Pill
        July 10, 2010

Reviews: 15

Age: 24

July 10, 2010
         I Stacked T-911 with Animal Stak as part of a PCT regimen when I was coming off of Chlorodrol 50 and M-Sten 10.

My experience with this product at first was out of this world. I felt like I was definitely the Alpha Male. Nothing could stop me. I was in one of the best moods ive ever had in my life, no joke.... But that only lasted the first dose. Following the second doses and more, I became Progressively more and more tolerant to its affects. eventually a dose would feel like a very mild cup of joe. I followed the guidelines of 3 times a day. was eating a lean bulk diet. and I cannot contribute anything to this product. Animal Stak completely overshadowed T-911. In my opinion the only thing T-911 was good for was the nice dose of Yohimbine.

I rated a 5 because as a test booster I got nothing from this. I would have noticed something taking 3 tabs a day. BUT it was good as an energy booster. so thats why its a 5 and not anything less. I also developed a tolerance pretty fast too.

Value would have been rated higher if I felt that it was a better test booster because its lack of an ability to boost test its not really worth it to me. If this product were to simply be an energy booster I would have given it a better value.

Overall a 5 because, in my experience it was short lived, and never really did what it says it will do. BUT its an ok energy booster, so 5 points for that.
        • Works Better As Energy Booster
        June 4, 2010

indyman1

Age: 51

June 4, 2010
         this product is great. i used it preworkout and had more energy and much more aggression. all my lifts went up and i got leaner.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Great Product
          May 7, 2010

thelazygent

Reviews: 9

Age: 21

May 7, 2010
           Simply did not work. No strength gains, no libidio increase. Waste of money
          bigworm89
          bigworm89

Joined: 1/2010
          Reviews: 33
          Reputation: +2067
          i have tried some samples of this and it deffinatley does not taste like cherries either. I kept waking up with headaches while taking the samples.

Reply #2:
          jcamp4690
          jcamp4690

Joined: 4/2009
          Reviews: 6
          Reputation: +8
          Helpful hint: Try to elaborate a bit more on your reviews brother

January 23, 2010

Panchito

Age: 23

January 23, 2010
           This is my first test booster and i think i should have waited a couple of years because i did not "feel" much.
          The price was good ($35), i took the new formula (7,8 Benzoflavone derivative), i dosed 2 a day (1 the last 5 days), the dosing was easy and the taste is ok.
          The only side effects i had was some acne and increased aggression (mild), i liked the aggression during my workouts because i think that it helped me train harder.
          Wait until you are over 25 or you will be a little disappointed with this product.

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Strength Increase
          • Easy To Take
          December 3, 2009

Kal

Age: 40

December 3, 2009
           This is by far one of the best Test products i have used incorporating with a good Creatine mix,No2 and BCAA i find it works awesome!..My strength has come up in 2 weeks pre T-911 415 incline bench 4 reps after only 2 weeks 415 for 7 reps..It works plain and simple.Don`t expect magic but expect to workout hard eat right and incorporate T-911 and it can help big time! You`l notice within the first dose the effects then after a week or two you`ll feel it working.
          • Very Effective And No The Taste Is Like Cherries

Have you used T-911? Submit your own Review!

Tags: Legal Gear