Natadrol

By: LG Sciences

Natadrol is extremely effective and works wonders if you are looking to recomp. Dosed anywhere from 6-9 per day for up to 8 weeks, it does amazing things with to your strength, overall physique and aids in significant fat loss. I took this for 6 weeks at a dose of 8 per day, then 9 on the last 10 days. Strength, recovery, pumps, vascularity, muscle density and fat loss were through the roof. I was eating at or below maintenance and looked like a new person after 6 weeks. My weight actually dropped a pound or two but I imagine that was the offset of fat lost to muscle gained.

Used in conjunction with something as simple as the ECA Stack and you have an excellent cutting/recomp stack. Moreover, unlike traditional PH/DS Natadrol is very minimally suppressive and does not effect blood pressure so stims are not an issue to take with it. Actually, when stacking with AS-GT or any other pwo that you like, it amplifies its effectiveness that much more.

Watch taking you last dose too late, it will keep you up so get it in before 7 PM if possible.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Increased Strength

• oufinny
      September 30, 2010

What is it with you people? Seriously, just cause it didn't work for you doesn't mean it is not legit. You got cramps, try mydol.
    • bigworm89

Mydol.... LMAO
    • bignastyrico
      September 30, 2010

I agree with oufinny. look its a review its why ppl go to this site. hey most ppl know muscle tech is bad but there are some who it works for and they like it. ITS A REVIEW fanboychum why whould someone misslead other ppl. it was a well written review.

this was the worst supp i have ever taken so far. I ran it alone to see if i experienced any change in my physique or performance in the weight room. I experienced awful abdominal pain as well as severe muscle cramps through out my entire body. I had to cease taking it about a week in to it, and even missed a day of work i was so sick and cramped up. they should have to pull this crap off the shelves in my opinion.
    I think i'm done with LG Labs all together.
    I think i'm done with LG Labs all together.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Nothing

As a stand alone, the best natural product out there. Took it for 6 weeks at 8 caps and saw tremendous gains in strength and LBM gains. Never felt shutdown, but used the Formadrol Extreme for PCT and continued to see gains. Will be running another log of this later in the summer for 8 weeks (unless I can get more)
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Libido
      • Increased Strength

• oufinny
          April 28, 2010

The Major and I agree, Natadrol is the bomb diggity!

Great Natural alternative to PH's, Increases LBM, decreased BF%. Gave the ON feeling u get from PH's though the gains come slower, but are steady and easier to maintain. Incredible increase to Libido. Only problem I see with this product is alot of people are preferring an 8 cap a day dose and it can be quite pricey to run that dosage for 6-8 weeks, though LG is supposed to be putting out some incredible priced stacks with this product in the near future.

• rochabp
            March 5, 2010

I thought they said it was a AAS a real one?
          • srgraham69
            March 5, 2010

No this is all natural main ingredients are from plant extracts. It's a good product, dont expect crazy gains like on SD though. I would recommend this product for a recomp, works really well at maintaining your strength, muscle, and recovery speed while cutting fat very quickly.
          • rochabp
            March 5, 2010

You think i can add this to my upcoming cycle (h-drol, furazadrol, stano drol, tren) or too much
          • srgraham69
            March 5, 2010

That's already a pretty hefty cycle, u already experienced with all of those solo?

First of all let me explain my scoring. Overall it is a 5 because I did not suffer any sides or ill effects from taking it so 5 is neutral. Unfortunately I have to givce it 0 for effectiveness judged by what it is meant to do as per their marketing and consequently value to me hass been 0.
          Natadrol or Notalot as I prefer to call it did nothing. After 6 weeks at 6 a day I have given up. No gains, no loss, no sides, no increase or decrease in libido etc.. Could have been taking air caps for all I know. Maybe I am one of those for whom it does not work, who knows. I am afraid that on this showing I cannot recommend it.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Nothing

• Lowell45
              October 13, 2010

Haha your 57 years old, what did u expect?!
            • spinoff
              October 13, 2010

Yeah, you might need something stronger because of your age. Or I don't know what condition you are currently in, but you might want to get yourself conditioned for your workout before you use anything like this. Cut down on cardio too.

The reviews on this have been 50/50. Some really like it and some hate it. I started my stack knowing that it may or may not work for me so I would not be let down if it didn't go well. I guess it's true that everyone reacts differently to supplements because I loved it. My libido was higher. It was a bit reminiscent of my high school days :D. I dryed out a lot and did not lose any strength.
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Increased Libido
            • Increased Strength

Decided to try a bottle of this on my creatine off cycle to keep my strengt.
              I don´t know if i´m too young for testosterone boosting and estrogen blocking supps, but i did not feel anything from this stuff.
              No muscle gains, no strenght gains, no increased libido (what a luck lol), nothing.

This was very expensive, around 50 euros a bottle.

So, like i said, maybe it was my age so it might work for somebody over the age of 30.

Decided to try a bottle of this on my creatine off cycle to keep my strengt.

This was very expensive, around 50 euros a bottle.

Pros:
               Cons:
              • Nothing

results- went up 5 lbs in every weight in about one week. Weights that seemed heavy were very light
                side effects- none that I can report
                lift hard and eat right......
                side effects- none that I can report
                lift hard and eat right......
                 Pros:
                 Cons:
                • Increased Strength

• matt77h
                    June 28, 2010

Wow! Its nice to see that this company has worked because it gets a bad rap in the PH world. On the other hand your too young for a PH and I hope you ran it correctly.
                  • jaycon
                    June 28, 2010

This isnt a real ph. Natadrol aka Not-a-drol lol.
                  • matt77h
                    June 28, 2010

Oh alright jaycon. Thanks for setting that straight. Why is it listen under this category then? Are all there products fake PH's?
                  • jaycon
                    June 28, 2010

They claim to be "natural Ph's" which doesnt make any sense at all because real ph's are synthetic.
                  • averagejoe98
                    June 28, 2010

The product is actually straight herbs, nothing synthetic. it mimics pro-hormones(like prime, only not as bad ass). i have a couple friends that have tried and they had positive results, which is surprising coming from LG
                  • AlimentalFRK
                    June 29, 2010

My bad on the rep bro. No contacts are seriously getting to me...
                  • sturmie
                    June 29, 2010

Jaycon is right,there is no ph to this product at all. its aimed at people who dont know anything about real ph's.

I used this product in the natabolic stack. I was skeptical at the beginning , but have been very nicely surprised. I was not aiming to gain weight, just cut and strength and it has done all that. lowered my bodyfat everything ,also the libido effects are quite nice. I purchased this at dpsnutrition.com for around 84 bucks ( the whole 10week cycle Natadrol, ghenerate, Formadrol Extreme) and 84 bucks for 10 weeks is a GREAT DEAL
                   Pros:
                   Cons:
                  • Increased Libido
                  • Increased Strength

So I have run Natadrol twice. It was my first venture into the growth enhancer realm. The first run was with Natadrol at 6 caps ED for six weeks along with the GHenerate sublingual spray. I Introduced Methyl 1d weeks 3-6 at 5 ED and leaned out nicely while increasing strength. Also had some decent aggression and focus. I felt confident and strong. I liked this combo alot. It was definitly mild but, was noticeable. Side effects were minimal and included increased urination along with the aggression. Natadrol's anabolic / androgenic properties are thought to be derived through DHT and the increased urination is a side effect an enlarged prostate. Overall a pretty effective stack with a decent bump in strengh and recovery along with some good ol' aggression. Libido was not effected.

My second run was at 8-9 ED was for six weeks again and was part of LG's Natabolic Stack which included 75 tabs of T-911 (PCT) and the Ghenerate. The Ghenerate gave me some realy vivid dreams some nights. This may have been inicative of an improved sleep cycle with increased GH production. I also followed recommended PCT with T-911 for 4 weeks. The Natabolic stack didn't really do it for me. The increased urination kicked in again around week 4 as with the last run. Strength and recovery increases were percievable but not as pronounced. Libido was not effected. Agression did not increase this time without the Methyl 1D. I did experience a slight leaning effect accompanied by a slight bump in strength. My opinion of this product is that it is not very effective for me solo or even as part of the Natabolic stack. It was however decent with the Methyl 1D, so I believe there are some possibilities for Natadrol as a stacker. It may stack well with products that boost or mimick test as Natadrol seems to act like a DHT Derivative. For this same reason I think it would be a poor choice as a PCT test booster.
                     Pros:
                     Cons:
                    • Increased Strength
                      Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.