LG Sciences Natadrol

Natadrol LG Sciences User Rating: (18 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 69% (Ambiguous)
LOWEST Prices for Natadrol (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
44.57 Buy Natadrol Thousands of Supplements! Buy Natadrol
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Prime Reviews
PES Erase Pro Reviews
Erase Pro (25 Reviews)
Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
D-Pol (68 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews
Methyl 1-D (23 Reviews)
6.4

Related Forum Topics

Buy 2 Get 1 Free Natadrol, plus free GHenerate for $67.35
Sick deal on Natadrol. Buy 2, get 1 free plus free GHenerate http://mind-and-mu...

Natadrol for my first PH, stacked with ALRI Exchange. The right move?
Hey all, I'm planning to try LG sciences' Natadrol(6 caps daily) along...

Natadrol: experiences from 2 bottles and bloodwork done before/after.
I did a 2 month cycle with 2 bottles of Natadrol. I know I'm young, but I a...

Natadrol? natural? safe?
So i am about to finish up with the asteroid stack that i ran as a bulk and then...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Natadrol Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Natadrol Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Strength (12)
    • Builds Muscle (10)
    • Increased Libido (9)
    • Good Value (8)
    • Would Like More Natadrol Included At No Extra Cost (4)
    • Maybe Must Have Lower Test Levels (2)
    • Dries Out The Joints A Little (2)
    • Better To Run It Stacked Than Stand Alone (2)
    January 14, 2013

USMC1775

Age: 30

January 14, 2013
     So I have run Natadrol twice. It was my first venture into the growth enhancer realm. The first run was with Natadrol at 6 caps ED for six weeks along with the GHenerate sublingual spray. I Introduced Methyl 1d weeks 3-6 at 5 ED and leaned out nicely while increasing strength. Also had some decent aggression and focus. I felt confident and strong. I liked this combo alot. It was definitly mild but, was noticeable. Side effects were minimal and included increased urination along with the aggression. Natadrol's anabolic / androgenic properties are thought to be derived through DHT and the increased urination is a side effect an enlarged prostate. Overall a pretty effective stack with a decent bump in strengh and recovery along with some good ol' aggression. Libido was not effected.

My second run was at 8-9 ED was for six weeks again and was part of LG's Natabolic Stack which included 75 tabs of T-911 (PCT) and the Ghenerate. The Ghenerate gave me some realy vivid dreams some nights. This may have been inicative of an improved sleep cycle with increased GH production. I also followed recommended PCT with T-911 for 4 weeks. The Natabolic stack didn't really do it for me. The increased urination kicked in again around week 4 as with the last run. Strength and recovery increases were percievable but not as pronounced. Libido was not effected. Agression did not increase this time without the Methyl 1D. I did experience a slight leaning effect accompanied by a slight bump in strength. My opinion of this product is that it is not very effective for me solo or even as part of the Natabolic stack. It was however decent with the Methyl 1D, so I believe there are some possibilities for Natadrol as a stacker. It may stack well with products that boost or mimick test as Natadrol seems to act like a DHT Derivative. For this same reason I think it would be a poor choice as a PCT test booster.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Strength
    • Better To Run It Stacked Than Stand Alone
    October 26, 2012

goof82

Age: 29

October 26, 2012
     I was given the chance to buy this product half price since I placed a rather large online order, however even at half price it was a waste of money, time and effort.

History:
    Regular gym rat, diet good, training in check, thought to run this product as I got it rather cheap, expectations weren't high as I never was a fan of LG Science to begin with.

Ingredient profile:
    Proprietary Blend
    Natadrol Complex 550mg
    *Tinospora Cordifolia (Highly Specialized *Ethanolic Extract)
    *Anabolic Factor
    *Cissus Quadrangularis (Highly Standardized)
    pSARM CoFactors
    *Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis (Highly Standardized)
    *Curculigo Orchioides (Highly Standardized)

Pill size:
    Large orange caps, no real taste. Washes down easy with water.

Dosage:
    Followed the recommendations, 4-6 caps per day split up with my meals. First week I took 4 a day, then moved to 6 a day, 2x each meal. Completed a 8 week program.

Results:
    Nothing, nada, zip! No gains were really seen, naturally I got a bit stronger but didn't put on any size, didn't add any water weight, didn't drop any weight, didn't help endurance basically this product didn't do anything major for me.

What I did notice, after 2-3 weeks in, my sex drive increased but weird thing is, it only last about a week then dropped back to normal levels.

Overall:
    Waste of money. My body is hard to please when it comes to supplements so that may be a major factor into it, but for me, they were too weak to do anything. Apart from the slight boost in sex drive, I didn't feel a thing. I did run PCT, purely cause I paid for it (LG Science PCT product), not that I needed it but figured why not use what I got. 3/10

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Libido
    • Doesn't Work
    • Waste Of Money
    • Weak Profile.
    Weaknigga12
    Weaknigga12

Joined: 10/2011
    Reputation: +1
    I agree this product is just weak product, it shouldn't be listed under pro-hormones. Its NOT A DROL. Just some herbal blend. Gave me about 5 lb gain on dumbbell press lol! Dry ass mouth when you take 6 a day

January 27, 2012

ericool007

Age: 21

January 27, 2012
     well the first thing i want to say is this product is a hit or miss about 50-50 for everyone. and even if it works for you like it did for me dont expect PH like gains. I ran 3 bottles like a year ago. didnt notice much of a change in libido, but felt great well on it almost euphoric in and outside of the gym. This supplement is amazing for leaning out cause it has diuretic properties i put on about 7-8 pounds in 60 days but looked and felt visibly leaner. I had no sides and for how cheap it is will be running it again soon.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Got Leaner While Bulking!
      February 15, 2011

morty1976

Age: 34

February 15, 2011
       Not as potent as something like X Tren by C.E.L. but then you don't get the side effects so its nice. My only issue was some breakouts on upper back shoulders, but that might have been from underarmor shirts, not sure.
      When looking at other negative reviews keep in mind that works different on everyone. For me i will be buying more!
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Increased Libido
      • Increased Strength
      • Acne On Back

Joined: 4/2011
      Reputation: 0
      there seems to be different meanings about if it works or not. I bet it depends on who you are.
      I got a question.
      As you can see, i am only 17 years old turning 18 in a about 6 months. Would it be completely stupid for me to try a bottle of this? Should I wait a half year or more before taking this?

Joined: 4/2011
      Reputation: 0
      - sorry for my bad english. I am from Denmark ;-)

Reply #3:
      Jakeman6797
      Jakeman6797

Joined: 7/2011
      Reputation: +58
      I have personally used this product and I am only 17, it just won't let me post my own review on it. I say just make sure you do your research before you go out and buy this product. It helped me put on about 15 pounds of muscle over 2 months. I've also got some friends that are fine even after taking products like haladrol, which is way more intense than natadrol

January 30, 2011

qdsdh2004

Reviews: 35

Age: 32

January 30, 2011
       It works ! Ok don't expect to gain 10 pounds in one month but I did 6 pounds which is very good for me. After I did one bottle of formadrol as advised. I precise I had no stomach problem, an I took 2 pills at lunch and 2 pills at diner during 3 weeks, then I took 3+3 pills the last week. Effects are more seen the two last weeks and people ask you what you're taking ...
      In case, I took a liver protect during the nata-d cycle and the forma-d cycle. Higly recommended product.
        January 17, 2011

Age: 35

January 17, 2011
         I recall a review on LG Sciences (when it was referred to as Legal Gear) by Author L Rea (Building the Perfect Beast). Back then, they made supplements that worked and they most likely worked because they contained 'prohormones' and a few enhancers (if you get my drift).

I purchased this product for around $30-35 US dollars. Thank god I didnt pay $100AUD, which is what it sells for in Australia.

A total waste of money and I would suggest that anyone who has made decent gains on this product has either:
        (a) combined it with testoterone and given some credit to Natadrol (get your hand off it, it was the test that made you bigger and stronger); or
        (b) the libido and testosterone of a 12 year old girl

nuff' said.
        (b)
        October 13, 2010

AL56

Age: 57

October 13, 2010
         First of all let me explain my scoring. Overall it is a 5 because I did not suffer any sides or ill effects from taking it so 5 is neutral. Unfortunately I have to givce it 0 for effectiveness judged by what it is meant to do as per their marketing and consequently value to me hass been 0.
        Natadrol or Notalot as I prefer to call it did nothing. After 6 weeks at 6 a day I have given up. No gains, no loss, no sides, no increase or decrease in libido etc.. Could have been taking air caps for all I know. Maybe I am one of those for whom it does not work, who knows. I am afraid that on this showing I cannot recommend it.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Nothing
          Lowell45
          Lowell45

Joined: 3/2010
          Reputation: +2
          haha your 57 years old, what did u expect?!

spinoff
          spinoff

Joined: 7/2011
          Reputation: +1
          Yeah, you might need something stronger because of your age. Or I don't know what condition you are currently in, but you might want to get yourself conditioned for your workout before you use anything like this. Cut down on cardio too.

October 11, 2010

BSwole

Age: 18

October 11, 2010
           Simply a pretty decent product overall. It worked pretty well, and for the money, you can't beat it. The only thing is, I had horrible aggression issues with this product. I ran this product in the "Natabolic Stack". I gained pretty decent size, and noticeable gains came around week 3-4 with this product. It takes roughly a week for the rage factor to start popping up, and being a younger guy, it was kind of hard to deal with. (However, the rage factor is no where near as bad as Methyl 1-D) I didn't get much of a Libido kick until I ran the Formadrol (Used as PCT for your adrogen receptors at the end of the stack). Overall, decent gains, product does work with continual use, just the rage side effects got to me.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Increased Strength
          • Aggression
          • Anger
          • Better To Run It Stacked Than Stand Alone
          Blitz
          Blitz

Joined: 1/2011
          Reputation: +21
          agression with natadrol? rage? i would hate to see how you react to tren or a real PH,its a herbal supplement damn near,good grief.

Joined: 1/2011
          Reputation: -2
          could it be the testosterone or dianabol you are taking, that is responsible for your gains???

October 5, 2010

Ransack

Reviews: 7

Age: 40

October 5, 2010
           The reviews on this have been 50/50. Some really like it and some hate it. I started my stack knowing that it may or may not work for me so I would not be let down if it didn't go well. I guess it's true that everyone reacts differently to supplements because I loved it. My libido was higher. It was a bit reminiscent of my high school days :D. I dryed out a lot and did not lose any strength.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Increased Libido
          • Increased Strength
          • Would Like More Natadrol Included At No Extra Cost
          • Maybe Must Have Lower Test Levels
          • Dries Out The Joints A Little
          October 1, 2010

courage

Reviews: 13

Age: 23

October 1, 2010
           Absolutely awesome for a natural product. This stuff got me leaner while bulking and I packed on strength and some sick vascularity. Its also mad cheap on a lot of sites out there.... not really any difficulty recovering. Will run again and toss in some T911 with the formadrol cuz that stuff makes me so horny!
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Got Leaner While Bulking!
          • Increased Libido
          • Increased Strength
          • Dries Out The Joints A Little

Have you used Natadrol? Submit your own Review!

Tags: Legal Gear