Natadrol Reviews

By: LG Sciences

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 3 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Natadrol is a Prohormone manufactured by LG Sciences. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

oufinny
  September 30, 2010

Natadrol is extremely effective and works wonders if you are looking to recomp. Dosed anywhere from 6-9 per day for up to 8 weeks, it does amazing things with to your strength, overall physique and aids in significant fat loss. I took this for 6 weeks at a dose of 8 per day, then 9 on the last 10 days. Strength, recovery, pumps, vascularity, muscle density and fat loss were through the roof. I was eating at or below maintenance and looked like a new person after 6 weeks. My weight actually dropped a pound or two but I imagine that was the offset of fat lost to muscle gained.

Used in conjunction with something as simple as the ECA Stack and you have an excellent cutting/recomp stack. Moreover, unlike traditional PH/DS Natadrol is very minimally suppressive and does not effect blood pressure so stims are not an issue to take with it. Actually, when stacking with AS-GT or any other pwo that you like, it amplifies its effectiveness that much more.

Watch taking you last dose too late, it will keep you up so get it in before 7 PM if possible.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Increased Strength
  • Would Like More Natadrol Included At No Extra Cost
fanboychum
  September 18, 2010

this was the worst supp i have ever taken so far. I ran it alone to see if i experienced any change in my physique or performance in the weight room. I experienced awful abdominal pain as well as severe muscle cramps through out my entire body. I had to cease taking it about a week in to it, and even missed a day of work i was so sick and cramped up. they should have to pull this crap off the shelves in my opinion.
I think i'm done with LG Labs all together.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nothing
  • Full Body Cpamping
USMC1775
Rep: -1
  January 14, 2013

So I have run Natadrol twice. It was my first venture into the growth enhancer realm. The first run was with Natadrol at 6 caps ED for six weeks along with the GHenerate sublingual spray. I Introduced Methyl 1d weeks 3-6 at 5 ED and leaned out nicely while increasing strength. Also had some decent aggression and focus. I felt confident and strong. I liked this combo alot. It was definitly mild but, was noticeable. Side effects were minimal and included increased urination along with the aggression. Natadrol's anabolic / androgenic properties are thought to be derived through DHT and the increased urination is a side effect an enlarged prostate. Overall a pretty effective stack with a decent bump in strengh and recovery along with some good ol' aggression. Libido was not effected.

My second run was at 8-9 ED was for six weeks again and was part of LG's Natabolic Stack which included 75 tabs of T-911 (PCT) and the Ghenerate. The Ghenerate gave me some realy vivid dreams some nights. This may have been inicative of an improved sleep cycle with increased GH production. I also followed recommended PCT with T-911 for 4 weeks. The Natabolic stack didn't really do it for me. The increased urination kicked in again around week 4 as with the last run. Strength and recovery increases were percievable but not as pronounced. Libido was not effected. Agression did not increase this time without the Methyl 1D. I did experience a slight leaning effect accompanied by a slight bump in strength. My opinion of this product is that it is not very effective for me solo or even as part of the Natabolic stack. It was however decent with the Methyl 1D, so I believe there are some possibilities for Natadrol as a stacker. It may stack well with products that boost or mimick test as Natadrol seems to act like a DHT Derivative. For this same reason I think it would be a poor choice as a PCT test booster.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Better To Run It Stacked Than Stand Alone