Methyl Masterdrol

By: LG Sciences

Methyl Masterdrol is a Prohormone manufactured by LG Sciences. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with Methyl Masterdrol?
Schenk11788
  October 18, 2009

My dosage: Took a 26 day cycle of 3 pills a day, 1 upon waking up, 1 mid day and 1 about an hour before bed. Takes 10-15 mins to dissolve completely depending on how much you move it around in your mouth.
Started taking masterdrol at about 220-225 bodyweight, ended up at 234 on my last day of my cycle at apprx. the same body fat %.
Strength gains were noticeable by my second week of workouts on masterdrol.
Pre cycle bench reps: Set 1: 225x10, Set 2: 230x9, Set 3: 235x8, Set 4: 240x7, Max: Unattempted.
Post Cycle bench reps: Set 1: 2450x10, Set 2: 250x9, Set 3: 255x8, Set 4: 280x6, Max: 315x2!!(My max was NOWHERE near 300 prior to the cycle, my last bench day fell on the last day of my cycle on MD.
All of my other lifts have increased by alot as well, squat from repping 315 freeweight with good form for 8 to 365 for a solid 8 good form breaking parallel. Freeweight military press went from 145x10 bar below the chin reps to 175x10 the same way.
I experienced no side effects whatsoever, no acne, no irritability, no testicular atrophy, no hair gain/loss. The only effects i experienced from masterdrol is crazy strength gains and i definately put on some thickness. Arms are just shy of 18 inches. they were just barely 17 prior to the cycle.
Heres the workout ive been going by for about two months now.
-------------------------------------------------
Day 1 (Chest, Tris):
Chest: Bench 4 sets, Incline DB/BB press 4 sets, DB flys 4 sets.
Tris: Pushdowns 4 sets, Reverse pushdowns 4 sets, Tricep Kickbacks 4 sets.
Day Two (Back Bi's):
Back: Lat Pulldown 4 sets, Single Arm DB rows, 4 sets, Close grip lat pulldown 2 sets, T bar rows 2 sets.
Biceps: Single arm alt. curls 4 sets, Wide grip EZ bar curls 2 sets, Close grip EZ bar curls 2 sets, Hammer curls 2 sets, Reverse close grip curls 2 sets.
Day 3 (Off)
Day 4 (Shoulders, Traps):
Shoulders: BB/DB Military press 4 sets, Lateral raises 4 sets, Bent over reverse DB flys(Rear Delts), Cable front raises 4 sets.
Traps: Dumbell shrugs 4 sets, Barbell shrugs 4 sets.
Day 5 (Legs):
Quads: Back squats 4 sets, Front squats 2-3 sets, Leg extensions 4 sets.
Hamstrings: Leg curls 6 sets.
Inner & outer thigh: Hip abduction 4 sets, Hip adduction 4 sets.
Calves: Calf extension (4 sets 10 wide 10 narrow), Calf extension on leg press 4 sets 10 wide 10 narrow & fully flexed hold for 10 secs.
-------------------------------------------------
All of my workouts are also with the aid of the preworkout supplement "H-Blocker" by iSatori.
Diet is kept fairly clean about 245 grams of protein a day spread throughout 4-5 meals, 1 substituted by 50g whey protein shake.
I would highly recommend this product to a seasoned lifter. Not for beginners only for the fact that youre going to get better use out of it if youve already made some good natural gains. Establish a good base before even thinking of experimenting with prohormones or steroids is my opinion. Great product.
Post Cycle therapy: The bottle recommends a 30 day Post Cycle therapy of "Formadrol" an anti estrogen pill to help you preserve gains and minimize or eliminate some side effects if any. The bottle of formadrol is about 50-70 bucks. I got it for 40 because ive got tha hookup with supplement stores (I work at a gym).
The Masterdrol & Formadrol cycle costed me about 70 bucks total, well worth it will try it again at a future point. Great plateu breaker!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Amazing Strength Gains
  • Post Cycle Therapy Should Be Taken. (more Money For This Cycle If Done Right)

While Methyl Masterdrol is considered a prohormone, it is certainly not the most effective for big gains (more of a cutter). This PH won't definitely won't make you increase by 10lbs or more of muscle but I noticed some decent gains (about 6lbs). When it comes to PHs, tread lightly if you are over 21 and always use a PCT which is required for this product. Also, since it's methylated, make sure to use Milk Thistle for liver support as it will put added stress on your liver (but will be absorbed better because it's methlyated).

A big downside of this product, in my opinion, is the dissolving tabs. First, they don't taste great even though I adjusted to them after a few days. Secondly, they don't dissolve that well unless you move them around in your mouth it will take less time to dissolve. It would have been better if they just made pills to swallow instead of bad tasting tabs.

Anyway, I would typically have one in the morning, one pre-workout/afternoon and one in the evening. I recommend not eating or drinking about 15 minutes pre/post consuming these tabs.

No noticable water retention or other side effects (acne, mood swings, etc.). After PCT, I kept most of my gains (+/- 1-2 lbs). If you are considering this product, only buy if on sale or discounted price. Lately, I have seen this as a part of the Trifecta Stack, which was on sale. My friend will be starting that soon (since it was about $55) so I will reply to my review with that update if it is any better when combined with Methyl 1-D.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Post Cycle Therapy Should Be Taken. (more Money For This Cycle If Done Right)
  • Over Priced
  • Tastes Bad

• sturmie
    September 29, 2010

Pretty sure thats just dhea your taking, not a prohormone
  • ripped247
    September 29, 2010

Sturmie, after researching this more in-depth, I'm afraid you are correct. While not exactly DHEA, it is a variation but essentially the same product. My body is very sensitive to hormonal supplements (whether natural or synthetic) so that would explain why I gained a little weight.
  • rochabp

Lol
    this is not methylated although it does say in the name. lol
    you made it sound so dangerous almost like superdrol. lol

d-plex is a methylated form of this (sort of)
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.