Methyl Masterdrol

By: LG Sciences

October 18, 2009

My dosage: Took a 26 day cycle of 3 pills a day, 1 upon waking up, 1 mid day and 1 about an hour before bed. Takes 10-15 mins to dissolve completely depending on how much you move it around in your mouth.
Started taking masterdrol at about 220-225 bodyweight, ended up at 234 on my last day of my cycle at apprx. the same body fat %.
Strength gains were noticeable by my second week of workouts on masterdrol.
Pre cycle bench reps: Set 1: 225x10, Set 2: 230x9, Set 3: 235x8, Set 4: 240x7, Max: Unattempted.
Post...
Strength gains were noticeable by my second week of workouts on masterdrol.
Post Cycle bench reps: Set 1: 2450x10, Set 2: 250x9, Set 3: 255x8, Set 4: 280x6, Max: 315x2!!(My max was NOWHERE near 300 prior to the cycle, my last bench day fell on the last day of my cycle on MD.
All of my other lifts have increased by alot as well, squat from repping 315 freeweight with good form for 8 to 365 for a solid 8 good form breaking parallel. Freeweight military press went from 145x10 bar below the chin reps to 175x10 the same way.
I experienced no side effects whatsoever, no acne, no irritability, no testicular atrophy, no hair gain/loss. The only effects i experienced from masterdrol is crazy strength gains and i definately put on some thickness. Arms are just shy of 18 inches. they were just barely 17 prior to the cycle.
Heres the workout ive been going by for about two months now.
-------------------------------------------------
Day 1 (Chest, Tris):
Chest: Bench 4 sets, Incline DB/BB press 4 sets, DB flys 4 sets.
Tris: Pushdowns 4 sets, Reverse pushdowns 4 sets, Tricep Kickbacks 4 sets.
Day Two (Back Bi's):
Back: Lat Pulldown 4 sets, Single Arm DB rows, 4 sets, Close grip lat pulldown 2 sets, T bar rows 2 sets.
Biceps: Single arm alt. curls 4 sets, Wide grip EZ bar curls 2 sets, Close grip EZ bar curls 2 sets, Hammer curls 2 sets, Reverse close grip curls 2 sets.
Day 3 (Off)
Day 4 (Shoulders, Traps):
Shoulders: BB/DB Military press 4 sets, Lateral raises 4 sets, Bent over reverse DB flys(Rear Delts), Cable front raises 4 sets.
Traps: Dumbell shrugs 4 sets, Barbell shrugs 4 sets.
Day 5 (Legs):
Quads: Back squats 4 sets, Front squats 2-3 sets, Leg extensions 4 sets.
Hamstrings: Leg curls 6 sets.
Inner & outer thigh: Hip abduction 4 sets, Hip adduction 4 sets.
Calves: Calf extension (4 sets 10 wide 10 narrow), Calf extension on leg press 4 sets 10 wide 10 narrow & fully flexed hold for 10 secs.
-------------------------------------------------
All of my workouts are also with the aid of the preworkout supplement "H-Blocker" by iSatori.
Diet is kept fairly clean about 245 grams of protein a day spread throughout 4-5 meals, 1 substituted by 50g whey protein shake.
I would highly recommend this product to a seasoned lifter. Not for beginners only for the fact that youre going to get better use out of it if youve already made some good natural gains. Establish a good base before even thinking of experimenting with prohormones or steroids is my opinion. Great product.
Post Cycle therapy: The bottle recommends a 30 day Post Cycle therapy of "Formadrol" an anti estrogen pill to help you preserve gains and minimize or eliminate some side effects if any. The bottle of formadrol is about 50-70 bucks. I got it for 40 because ive got tha hookup with supplement stores (I work at a gym).
The Masterdrol & Formadrol cycle costed me about 70 bucks total, well worth it will try it again at a future point. Great plateu breaker!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Amazing Strength Gains

September 29, 2010

While Methyl Masterdrol is considered a prohormone, it is certainly not the most effective for big gains (more of a cutter). This PH won't definitely won't make you increase by 10lbs or more of muscle but I noticed some decent gains (about 6lbs). When it comes to PHs, tread lightly if you are over 21 and always use a PCT which is required for this product. Also, since it's methylated, make sure to use Milk Thistle for liver support as it will put added stress on your liver (but will be absorbed better because it's methlyated).

A big downside of this product, in my opinion, is the dissolving tabs. First, they don't taste great even though I adjusted to them after a few days. Secondly, they don't dissolve that well unless you move them around in your mouth it will take less time to dissolve. It would have been better if they just made pills to swallow instead of bad tasting tabs.

Anyway, I would typically have one in the morning, one pre-workout/afternoon and one in the evening. I recommend not eating or drinking about 15 minutes pre/post consuming these tabs.

No noticable water retention or other side effects (acne, mood swings, etc.). After PCT, I kept most of my gains (+/- 1-2 lbs). If you are considering this product, only buy if on sale or discounted price. Lately, I have seen this as a part of the Trifecta Stack, which was on sale. My friend will be starting that soon (since it was about $55) so I will reply to my review with that update if it is any better when combined with Methyl 1-D.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Strength Gains

• sturmie
        September 29, 2010

Pretty sure thats just dhea your taking, not a prohormone
      • ripped247
        September 29, 2010

Sturmie, after researching this more in-depth, I'm afraid you are correct. While not exactly DHEA, it is a variation but essentially the same product. My body is very sensitive to hormonal supplements (whether natural or synthetic) so that would explain why I gained a little weight.
      • rochabp

Lol
        this is not methylated although it does say in the name. lol
        you made it sound so dangerous almost like superdrol. lol

d-plex is a methylated form of this (sort of)

October 29, 2011

I recently cycled MMV3, the 'under the tongue' version of Methyl Masterdrol, while on the Trifecta stack from LG Sciences. I should note that I used MMV3 primarily for burning fat while on the cycle and am primarily rating it in its capacity as a fat-burner, not as a muscle building product.

My previous experience with supplements includes: OxyElite Pro, Napalm, Mesormorph, Jack3d, and a number of PH cycles that I had better not name here.

I would rate MMV3 as follows:

I would rate MMV3 as follows:

Effectiveness: 8/10 - I was very impressed with the fat-burning results achieved from this product over the period of four weeks that I cycled it. I had drastic increases in definition, and that is on a high carbs bulking cycle without any cardio. Although I cannot entirely recall my stats from the time, I believe I lost around 3% of body-fat over the cycle.

Taste: 7/10 - Despite the fact that many other reviewers found the taste quite bad, I actually quite enjoyed the dissolving the tablets under the tongue. Only issue this method created was finding the time to dissolve 6 tablets throughout the day and being unable to speak for 10 minutes each time.

Energy: 0/10 - Was dissapointed in this regard as noted not increase in energy levels whatsoever on MMV3. May be just me, as many others noted an increase in energy.

Value: 6/10 - The cost is not too much to handle, but as I am in New Zealand and was paying for the difference in exchange rates it certainly wasn't cheap.

As a comparison for this product, I could not help but bring Oxy Elite to mind. Although Oxy E is very highly regarded as a fat burner, I actually preferred MMV3 as I did not feel like I was losing muscle as I do when running Oxy E.

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Strength
      • Lost Fat While On A Bulking Cycle

• Virtus
          October 29, 2011

You can name what PHs you've used here. We don't care, and I for one am actually interested.

You know mmv3 is no longer a hormonal product right? And methyl 1-d is just expensive dhea.

How much do you weigh? 3%bf is a lot...

Glad you had good results!

September 20, 2009

Where to start, first of all i was to young to be taking this but it was awsome. I did notice a change in my mood. When you get in the gym you can really tell a difference, i put my normal weight on when i was benching and it was easy weight, i put more and was still able to keep it going and hadto keep adding more. when i was curling you do more than ever and as normaly when your doing your workout, your mucsles kind of fell like there coming out of your arms, now on this stuff my bis and tris literally feel like there going to exploded out of my arms, lets just say its an experience an awsome one.
          July 26, 2011

I stacked this with IBE Epistane. got it for pretty cheap so i figured i might as well try it. I had MMv3 which is the newest one i think. i started off with two caps in the morning and two caps pre workout. i could tell a major energy increase, however that was about it. i would attribute the strength and MASS i gained to the Epistane. this seemed more like an pre workout/ fat burner to me than a prohormone. would probly work good stacked with somthing else if you are trying to cut, definately not a MASS or strength builder. also, dont take more than 2 before a workout, i took three pre workout once and i felt like i was about to pass out and had to cut my workout short. the tablets dissolve under your tongue and taste kinda minty. also it contains yohimbine which can give some people anxiety. so overall, not too pleased, but ok for cutting.

• Virtus
            July 26, 2011

The prohormone version of this is the same thing as stanodrol and androlean...

I believe that is the mmv2 version, it looks like you said you had mmv3, which would have completely different effects.
          • Lowell45
            July 26, 2011

Virtus: yeah, i think they took all the good stuff out of this version

May 16, 2010

I took Methyl Masterdrol as part of the Trifecta Stack..I took the newest version of the stack containing Methyl 1-D , Methyl Masterdrol, and Formadrol (all with "XL Sized" on the label). While on the stack, I quit drinking for about a month and a half strait (except on St. Patty's day) and I cleaned up my diet. I sticked with my weight lifting routine and did a little bit of cardio. I keep a written log of when I lift, what exercises I do, and how many reps I do at what weight. I showed steady gains while on the stack, increasing my reps/weight on every exercise I would perform. Though I did make gains, after looking through my workout book I saw that I made pretty much the same jumps in reps/weight last summer when I was on a strict diet/exercise program. I didn't gain too much body fat, but I attribute much of that to a high protein and fiber diet. It's obvious that after HGH'>growth hormones became regulated, LG Sciences was in a rush to put a bad stack together so they could sell it for $80+... it's probably why the dosing recommendations vary between the box, the pamphlet/workout guide, and the directions on the bottles. I am not biased. In the past I have given good reviews for LG sciences' E-911, but this product was a blatant attempt by LG to quickly relabel their once successful hormone stack and sell off some expensive garbage that doesn't really work. I hope this review saves someone out there some money and over a month of their life taking a supplement doesn't work.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Didn't Gain Too Much Fat While Bulking
          • No Side Effects
              October 31, 2010

Good product for fat burning and drainage, something harder muscles, but not effective for muscle building that is more of a fat burner and energy providers
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Amazing Strength Gains
              Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.