Methyl 1-D

By: LG Sciences

Methyl 1-D is a Prohormone manufactured by LG Sciences. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Does Methyl 1-D work?
Click to Expand

I used this product 2 times at maximum dosage, hoping this product would take me close to the sky haha. It is worthless, trust me, don't waste your time with this product is just cheap form of DHEA in this apparently protect your liver, from this "powerfull" "prohormone" which is not. I used methyl 1-t and 1-p before and they were great, but this is highly overrated. I did feel a lil leaner, and constant in my workput routine, but nothing different from cheap creatine and good diet.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Side Effects
  • Over Priced
  • It's Not A Prohormone
oodaloop

I have enjoyed ASGT very much, so I decided to try M1D. I like the fact that it's purportedly mild, low sides, but with the potential for solid, maintainable gains. I am susceptible to hairloss, and stuff like this makes me a bit leery, so I ran one bottle solo at 4 a day.

It lives up to its claims. I put on 5lbs in a month, felt GREAT, did not lose hair, and enjoyed every minute. Libido was very good, and strength was up. Definitely one of my favorite products of its type. I finished off with Formadrol, and though I did not enjoy it as much as M1D (many people say they almost like it more than the actual PH/cycle), I did not lose the gains from M1D, though libido dropped a bit and the happy alpha-male feel diminished.

To cap it off, it was a short trial into light PH use. Next time, I would run 2 bottles at 5-6 a day.
  • Quick Gains

When I took this I took two bottles with formadrol (three bottles gets pricey) I saw almost no gains in six weeks besides my squat going up a little bit although I don't think methyl 1d had a lot to do with it. I'm pretty sure this stuff is just sugar pills.

• Fapasauras
    April 27, 2010

What was your diet/training style? Did you take anything else with it? In 6 weeks, you should be able to make gains naturally.
  • Tim40
    April 27, 2010

Methyl 1-d is not even a prohormone anymore it used to be. This stuff is complete junk just stay away from it.
  • powerbottom

I agree with Tim40..

I first took Methyl 1-D about 2 years ago. And it worked wonders. My body was definitely more toned and bulkier. I took it with the Trifecta Stack.
About 5 months ago I bought the Trifecta Stack again hoping to achieve the same results and man was I disappointed. From what I have heard, LG Sciences re-formulated Methyl 1-D and it is not as effective as the Original formulation.
I used Superpump 250 PWO, Modern BCAA intra, and CytoGainer post. Took my multis and Fish Oil as usual and stayed on a consistent dosing schedule throughout the entire cycle.

Effectiveness: 3
Honestly, the second time I took Methyl 1-D, I felt no effects. Maybe a little better pumps in the gym but nothing compared to the first cycle years ago which bumps this to a measly 3.

Side Effects:
None this go-around, maybe some sleeplessness but nothing too strange.

Value: 6
As long as you don't buy it at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe, then I believe it is reasonably priced. I found the whole stack for $55 on Amazon of all places.

Diet:
I stayed on a reasonable bulking diet. Consumed about 3000 calories per day and around 300 grams protein. Ate 7 times a day.

Overall:5
The only reason I give Methyl 1-D a 5 is the fact that it did work very well for me years ago. But the "new formulation" may have ruined what used to be a good product. I'll not buy it again.
  • Lean Mass

From what I just experienced I have to f'n review this. Good news and bad news. This product does work, insane pumps, feeling of being the man, easy lifting, good gains. Basically everything you want from a solid product. Ran it with Pink Magic for about 3 1/2 weeks. Literally felt like muscles were balloons. Crazy libido (I would literally see a short skirt and my heart would beat out of my chest). I had to stay out of the public cuz I was mackin with every girl I could see hehe. Up about 8 lbs, noticeably less bodyfat, noticeably bigger upper body especially. However, here's where it all goes wrong. I have to not praise this to high heaven due to the long hospital stay. At about week 3, heart would beat like a MOFO! I knew something wasn't right. I'm 28 btw, and the feeling in the gym and out was unpleasant. Went from unpleasant to unbearable chest pain. Chest pain caused sleeplessness which caused visit to the hospital. Hospital said, WHOA WTF dude is happening, somethings not right. Turns out something (I'm not saying Methyl 1-D caused this, but I know my body and logically i think it kinda did). I have ran Pink Magic on its own with mild results....so I don't think it was the PM. Combo? Maybe. Docs said it was Pericarditis, an inflammation of the muscles around the heart. This was very painful. I have used other products (Dark Matter, etc.) but chose to review this for people considering that prohormones don't work, to Reconsider. I don't know how many times I have heard that they don't do shizzle. Well, they might put you in the hospital. 40 dollar M1D bottle was decent deal for decent gains. But what is that compared to losing it all staying in hospital w/ IV's of fluids and saline and mad bills and $400 prescription for my heart. No ill will, just wish I had read a few more reviews like this, then I might Reconsider. I would recommend running solo and getting heart checked out before. You never think u could be all up in a hospital bed for days....but think again yo.
  • Superman Feeling
  • High Blood Pressure
  • Hospital Stay

• Virtus
    September 12, 2011

The primary "prohormone" in Methyl 1-D is a fancy name for DHEA which is about $7 for a bottle of 60x 100mg pills.

This stuff is a joke. True DHEA is a PH to testotosterone (2 step conversion) but its also a PH to estrogen. Suckage.

I am sorry you got sick though.

Total placebo, i took this product about 4 months ago and i had no gains, either in strength or muecle. Its way too expensive, Legal Gear is becoming MuscleTech they promise way to much for such bad products. There are much more better products than Legal Gears ones. Use real brans like Universal and Optimum.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Results Period!
  • Over Priced

I took this as part of the Trifecta Stack along with Methyl Masterdrol... Either way it doesn't work. I have heard good things about LG sciences original formula for this product, but due to the hormone ban LG science rushed to reformulate Methyl 1-D and sell it for a ridiculous price(I'm assuming all the good reviews are for the old formula). This is apparent by the fact that even the dosages differ between the box, the label on the bottle, and the pamphlet that came with the stack. Although I did have gains while on the stack, I attribute them to a clean diet and my exercise routine because I posted the same gains last summer without the stack. On the bright side I didn't feel any of the side effects listed on the box. Also read the reviews for the Trifecta Stack..
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Didn't Gain Too Much Fat While Bulking
  • No Side Effects
  • New Formula Doesn't Work
  • Over Priced
  • Incorrect Labels
checkcashed
Rep: -2

Pretty cool product. It worked well for me and had a good effect for strength and mass. I think you'll like it. You do need to do 6-8 caps though
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Lean Mass

definetly worth a try, i have notice a difference...my incline has went dramatically since i starting using...not for everyone though ( i know a guy who took the stuff and got real bad acne)...not sure what a 10 feels like....i wish some one would show me the product
  • Superman Feeling

• Tryme
    April 9, 2010

Huh?
  • Sal
    April 9, 2010

Tryme, I believe this fellow means a perfect 10 product. How would one judge a perfect 10 is what is really hard to answer.

So i like to think that i give supplements a chance before i can them, and this product i gave 4 weeks to see results. I seen only a very very minimal increase in strength and but other than that absolutely not thing. I took this with the GH-1 and took 4 each day, and split up doses. I also stacked MRI Black Powder with this and i'm thinking its the only reason i so any results. This is nothing more than a placebo and i wish i would have listened more to reviews on this.DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Results Period!
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.