LG Sciences Methyl 1-D

Methyl 1-D LG Sciences
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (23 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 49% (Suspicious)
LOWEST Prices for Methyl 1-D (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
35.95 Buy Methyl 1-D $10 off >$120 Code: 10OFF120T Buy Methyl 1-D
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Advanced Muscle Science DecaVol Reviews
DecaVol (3 Reviews)
LG Sciences GHenerate Reviews
GHenerate (9 Reviews)
6.8
LG Sciences MMv3 Reviews
MMv3 (2 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews
LG Sciences Natadrol Reviews
Natadrol (18 Reviews)
6.4

Related Forum Topics

Tren-13 and PCT both made by NRG Labs. And Methyl 1-D. trade/buy?
I have an unopened bottle of pct by nrg labs. and an opened bottle of Tren-13. t...

Methyl 1-D
I am cycling Methyl 1-D. My cycle will go as follows: Week 1 2 pills taken twi...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Methyl 1-D is an androgen pro hormone that is designed to be powerful without sacrificing legality.

Its active ingredient is:
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one 3-beta-hydroxy-urs-12-en-28-oic acid 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one

Methyl 1-D Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Methyl 1-D Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (11)
    • Strength Gains (10)
    • Lean Mass (10)
    • Increased Energy (7)
    • Over Priced (5)
    • No Results Period! (3)
    • High Blood Pressure (2)
    • New Formula Doesn't Work (1)
    September 19, 2010

chichistrong

Reviews: 69

Age: 23

September 19, 2010
     I used this product 2 times at maximum dosage, hoping this product would take me close to the sky haha. It is worthless, trust me, don't waste your time with this product is just cheap form of DHEA in this apparently protect your liver, from this "powerfull" "prohormone" which is not. I used methyl 1-t and 1-p before and they were great, but this is highly overrated. I did feel a lil leaner, and constant in my workput routine, but nothing different from cheap creatine and good diet.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Side Effects
    • It's Not A Prohormone
    • Over Priced
    January 7, 2013

joeyc7

Reviews: 3

Age: 49

January 7, 2013
     AFTER TRYING LGSCIENE PRODUCT CALLED METHYL 1-D I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.IVE HARD ABOUT SR. BEFORE, BUT NOW, I FINALLY GET A CHANCE TO REVIEW SOME OF LG SCIENCES PRODUCTS. IM WRITING THIS REVIEW BECAUSE, I LOVE THIS, STUFF, AWESOME .STRENGTH HAS INCREAED, & CONDITIONING. IVE EXP. INCREASE IN SIZE/STRENGTH.NO TASTE, HIGHLY RECOMENNED. LUV IT. BEFORE THIS PRODUCT, I WAS A LOT WEEKER, BUT NOW. GAINSIN SIZE/STRENGTH/CONDITIONNG HAS COME. THXS LG SCIENCES.
      September 24, 2011

plumbob230

Reviews: 4

September 24, 2011
       I first took Methyl 1-D about 2 years ago. And it worked wonders. My body was definitely more toned and bulkier. I took it with the Trifecta Stack.
      About 5 months ago I bought the Trifecta Stack again hoping to achieve the same results and man was I disappointed. From what I have heard, LG Sciences re-formulated Methyl 1-D and it is not as effective as the Original formulation.
      I used Superpump 250 PWO, Modern BCAA intra, and CytoGainer post. Took my multis and Fish Oil as usual and stayed on a consistent dosing schedule throughout the entire cycle.

Effectiveness: 3
      Honestly, the second time I took Methyl 1-D, I felt no effects. Maybe a little better pumps in the gym but nothing compared to the first cycle years ago which bumps this to a measly 3.

Side Effects:
      None this go-around, maybe some sleeplessness but nothing too strange.

Value: 6
      As long as you don't buy it at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe, then I believe it is reasonably priced. I found the whole stack for $55 on Amazon of all places.

Diet:
      I stayed on a reasonable bulking diet. Consumed about 3000 calories per day and around 300 grams protein. Ate 7 times a day.

Overall:5
      The only reason I give Methyl 1-D a 5 is the fact that it did work very well for me years ago. But the "new formulation" may have ruined what used to be a good product. I'll not buy it again.
        September 12, 2011

pbnjlanni

Age: 28

September 12, 2011
         From what I just experienced I have to f'n review this. Good news and bad news. This product does work, insane pumps, feeling of being the man, easy lifting, good gains. Basically everything you want from a solid product. Ran it with Pink Magic for about 3 1/2 weeks. Literally felt like muscles were balloons. Crazy libido (I would literally see a short skirt and my heart would beat out of my chest). I had to stay out of the public cuz I was mackin with every girl I could see hehe. Up about 8 lbs, noticeably less bodyfat, noticeably bigger upper body especially. However, here's where it all goes wrong. I have to not praise this to high heaven due to the long hospital stay. At about week 3, heart would beat like a MOFO! I knew something wasn't right. I'm 28 btw, and the feeling in the gym and out was unpleasant. Went from unpleasant to unbearable chest pain. Chest pain caused sleeplessness which caused visit to the hospital. Hospital said, WHOA WTF dude is happening, somethings not right. Turns out something (I'm not saying Methyl 1-D caused this, but I know my body and logically i think it kinda did). I have ran Pink Magic on its own with mild results....so I don't think it was the PM. Combo? Maybe. Docs said it was Pericarditis, an inflammation of the muscles around the heart. This was very painful. I have used other products (Dark Matter, etc.) but chose to review this for people considering that prohormones don't work, to Reconsider. I don't know how many times I have heard that they don't do shizzle. Well, they might put you in the hospital. 40 dollar M1D bottle was decent deal for decent gains. But what is that compared to losing it all staying in hospital w/ IV's of fluids and saline and mad bills and $400 prescription for my heart. No ill will, just wish I had read a few more reviews like this, then I might Reconsider. I would recommend running solo and getting heart checked out before. You never think u could be all up in a hospital bed for days....but think again yo.
        • Hospital Stay
        • High Blood Pressure
        Virtus
        Virtus

Joined: 2/2011
        Reviews: 15
        Reputation: +1570
        The primary "prohormone" in Methyl 1-D is a fancy name for DHEA which is about $7 for a bottle of 60x 100mg pills.

This stuff is a joke. True DHEA is a PH to testotosterone (2 step conversion) but its also a PH to estrogen. Suckage.

I am sorry you got sick though.

May 25, 2011

dreads

May 25, 2011
         Decent supplement especially considering the price. Running a two bottle cycle with the T911 at 6 pills a day. I have gained about 6-7 lbs and have leaned up a little, a few people have said that i look leaner. No dramatic gains like with Tren or Spawn but steady gains so far throughout the whole cycle. The big test will be once I am off, how much of the gains will I keep? I'll update once I am done.
          RayGalan
          RayGalan

Joined: 6/2011
          Reputation: 0
          so? how much DID you keep? is it even worth it?

February 28, 2011

oodaloop

Reviews: 7

Age: 36

February 28, 2011
           I have enjoyed ASGT very much, so I decided to try M1D. I like the fact that it's purportedly mild, low sides, but with the potential for solid, maintainable gains. I am susceptible to hairloss, and stuff like this makes me a bit leery, so I ran one bottle solo at 4 a day.

It lives up to its claims. I put on 5lbs in a month, felt GREAT, did not lose hair, and enjoyed every minute. Libido was very good, and strength was up. Definitely one of my favorite products of its type. I finished off with Formadrol, and though I did not enjoy it as much as M1D (many people say they almost like it more than the actual PH/cycle), I did not lose the gains from M1D, though libido dropped a bit and the happy alpha-male feel diminished.

To cap it off, it was a short trial into light PH use. Next time, I would run 2 bottles at 5-6 a day.
            February 25, 2011

itstillthere

Reviews: 3

Age: 41

February 25, 2011
             POWERFUL capsules. When I did these it felt like the Stinging Nettle plant was going to overtake my mind, but worse, my little poker down below was getting smaller! I didn't want to say goodbye to my little pleasure poker so I've decided not to do the capsules again. These capsules will work! You will gain muscle! And you don't have to cut your "thingy" off and sew it on to your arms. These drugs will do it for you, straight through your abdomen & chest.
            I suggest you don't take this if you are allergic to the Stinging Nettle plant. Its pretty powerful and is possibly poisonous.
            The articles LG writes are quite informative. They are interesting sciencestest. They would make great shrinks too!
            Pros:
            Cons:
            • Shrinkage!
              Meuth

kroberts9

Joined: 10/2010
              Reviews: 18
              Reputation: +758
              it seems like you hate the product but you gave it a ten with out finishing it. and who in their right mind puts shrinkage as a pro?

Reply #3:

Joined: 12/2013
              Reputation: +3
              shrinkage??? not even gear makes ur dick smaller. unless ur talking about your nuts???

December 22, 2010

tombstone

December 22, 2010
               to all who complain that this product is useless: blame the government who insists on being our parents, telling us what we can and can't put in our body. it is the enemy of the free market, and destroys the incentive for an entrepreneurial spirit through regulation and over-taxation. the consumer was once king but no longer. legal supplements used to work wonders, now we are forced to buy Black Market supps if we want results for our money. take responsibility for your own body, educate yourself on what you are putting into it and use a healthy dose of common sense and caution. if we continue to act like babies, complaining about the adverse affects of a product we should have already known about, we will continue to be treated like babies. take charge of your life and maybe we can get the good stuff back. sorry for the seemingly irrelevant rant, but it needed to be said. just finished first bottle of Methyl 1-D and am somewhat disappointed but not surprised.
              Pros:
              Cons:
              • No Side Effects
              • Over Priced
              Manimal
              Manimal

Joined: 11/2009
              Reviews: 55
              Reputation: +3478
              I feel what you're saying on this, but you hardly spoke on the product. Can't really call this a review.

Reply #2:
              Blade410
              Blade410

Joined: 2/2010
              Reviews: 62
              Reputation: +2878
              Is this a review of a product or a rant against the over-reach and expansion of government regulation?

Reply #3:
              Drew18
              Drew18

Joined: 8/2010
              Reviews: 5
              Reputation: +51
              I feel like this is a thread topic and not a review. Try to talk about the product next time and talk about personal views in the forum!

Reply #4:
              TheStanger
              TheStanger

Joined: 12/2009
              Reviews: 26
              Reputation: +315
              Yea no gonna lie, this is not a product review.

Reply #5:

Joined: 9/2010
              Reputation: -5
              to all who this didnt work for, maybe its you that didnt try hard enough. i busted my butt the whole cycle and ate alot, and gained like ten lbs, plus 25lbs on bench.. pretty impressed. just the second bottle didnt work as well.. only put on like 5 motre lbs on bench

Reply #6:

Joined: 12/2013
              Reputation: +3
              @replay 5 maybe just the fact that u busted ur ass off is the reason u put on muscle and not the product. ppl give supps too much prop and forget that they are the ones busting their asses. i am not saying supps don't help i am saying supps dont make a champ a champ its the hard work that makes some one a champ

Age: 18

September 17, 2010
               almost finished with my first bottle. in two weeks i went from about 215-240 on bench. bout to start the trifecta kit in like 2 weeks. we'll see how it goes
              Pros:
              Cons:
              • Quick Gains

sammy

Reviews: 4

Age: 18

September 17, 2010
                 Total placebo, i took this product about 4 months ago and i had no gains, either in strength or muecle. Its way too expensive, Legal Gear is becoming MuscleTech they promise way to much for such bad products. There are much more better products than Legal Gears ones. Use real brans like Universal and Optimum.
                Pros:
                Cons:
                  • No Results Period!
                  • Over Priced

Have you used Methyl 1-D? Submit your own Review!

Tags: Legal Gear