GHenerate

By: LG Sciences

GHenerate is a Nighttime Sleep Formula manufactured by LG Sciences. It is designed to be used before bed time. It promotes restful sleep, increases REM sleep and helps the body attain an optimal state for muscle recovery and growth.

Does GHenerate work?
Tsunami2k

July 27, 2011

Another disappointment from a LG Sciences product.

Here is a quick description of the product by LG Sciences which describes why this product is supposed to be so 'amazing' :
---------------------------------------------
"LG Sciences GHenerate Puerariae Radix is a plant that has one particular constituent that is set to be the next superstar. It is called puerarin. Puerarin is an amazing nutrient that shows a 520% increase in growth hormone release by stimulating the GHRH receptor. This ingredient was an amazing find but the key is the liquid "under the tongue" bioavailability which makes it biologically active. 520% increase in circulating GH is a huge increase and shows that this second pathway is very potent at releasing GH."
---------------------------------------------
Sounds great doesn't it? Will just like all their other products, it's crap.

Value : 4/10 - I should give this a zero for value, but considering I got it for 10 bucks from TFSupplements, I guess it wasn't that big of a hit to my wallet.

Taste : 7/10 - Actually it tasted pretty good. Just like their SubSterone product, which also sucked, it doesn't lack in the taste department. Some kind of a fruit juice taste...

Effectiveness : 0/10 - I don't think I've ever given a product a zero for effectiveness. But I'm telling you, I saw no difference in my sleep, no difference in my body composition, nothing that I could contribute to this product. I have taken other GH potentiators that have worked with giving me better sleep and making my muscles seem fuller upon waking, such as HGHpro and HGH complete, and a product that I really like by Always Young which is an under the tongue spray.
I used 12 sprays of GHenerate before my workouts and 12 sprays before sleeping, which is more than what the bottle recommends, but I wasn't feeling jack from the 6 sprays. I'm just about to give up on LG Sciences.

Overall : 2/10 - I don't even know why I'm giving it a two, maybe because it was kind of a sweet tasting liquid and it was like a dessert for me. It's no wonder why this product is going for super cheap online. If it was such a great product, the supply and demand would show it. Right now I'm using GABA and l-arginine l-pyroglutamate plus lysine before sleep and getting much better results.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Decent
  • Useless
  • Noticed Zero Differences
  • Sleep Remained The Same

• kris65
    July 27, 2011

Great review as always, but like I said in your last LG Sciences review you gotta stop wasting your money on their products hahaha. Hate to see a fellow bro throwing away money like that.
  • TFSBobby
    Rep: -19
    July 27, 2011

LG Sciences aint no original Legal Gear thats for sure.

Funny, I used to totally disregard LG: they either had PH's, which did not interest me, or a weird fixation with yohimbine, which they put in everything. But I recently tried their Lipotropic Protein, due to overwhelming good feedback after the reformulation, and I thought I'd try something else from them. I tend to work a ton of hours, and sometimes sleep only 5-6 hours a night for long periods, so GH/sleep aids are something I've used a lot of. I've used Somnidren GH, Bulletproof, Nocturnabol, and several others. I can say that while many work well for sleep, only Ghenerate has effects beyond that. My joints feel better, I LOOK better on low sleep (bags under my eyes are gone), I've lost fat, I wake up feeling full and tight in the morning. Add in the very low cost ($15-30 for a 2 month supply), and great taste, and there's no downside. It's not the type of thing that is going to blow you away (like some arginine heavy pump product,or stim heavy crap like 1MR). It's something you just take for the long haul, enjoy the initial improved sleep, and reap even more rewards down the hill. I'm dosing a 5 on/2 off protocol, and I recently added I-GH-1, which has only intensified the effects.

Normally I'm an MST, AN, MAN fan, but LG is creeping onto my radar. So far, the 3 products I've tried have been very effective, and very reasonably priced.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Deep Sleep
  • Improved Complexion
  • Fat Loss
  • Less Joint Pain

• BrooklynBuff

Nice review,sounds like a good supp for those of us over 30
  • Cray
    November 30, 2010

Good review. Very well written. I want to read more.
  • ROCKWAYELEM
    Rep: -3
    November 30, 2010

Sounds like a rep lol not buying it sir!!!
  • oodaloop
    November 30, 2010

Seriously, I've used a laundry list of sleep/GH aids; if you have questions about any, please ask. I probably know. :D The only other one to have similar effects was Universal Kits PGHT, a transdermal that is no longer around. Currently, Somnidren GH is my next favorite sleep aid.
  • 500lbs
    November 30, 2010

Its hard to belive anything you read about supplements today cause of all the money hungry b**ches out there.Never know whos being paid to say what.
  • oodaloop
    December 1, 2010

I agree, it is hard to know. But when i say I've used a laundry list of GH/sleep aids, I'm not kidding, and Ghenerate is my favorite, when cost is factored in, and in my top 3 overall. I worked a 12 hour night shift Sun night, went home, slept 4 hours, worked from 12p-12a, got up at 7AM, worked from 12p-11p, slept 5 hours, and now I'm working another 12. I took GHenerate last night before bed, and sleep was deep as hell, to be expected. The difference? I feel better than I should. It just increases quality of sleep.
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.