Home > Categories > Growth Enhancers > HGH > LG Sciences > GHenerate

LG Sciences GHenerate

GHenerate LG Sciences
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (9 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for GHenerate (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
16.95 Buy GHenerate $10 off >$120 Code: 10OFF120T Buy GHenerate
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

LG Sciences Methyl 1-D Reviews
Methyl 1-D (23 Reviews)
6.4
MHP Sarm-X Reviews
Sarm-X (2 Reviews)
Advanced Muscle Science 1-Androsterone UTT Reviews
1-Androsterone UTT (2 Reviews)
MuscleTech CryoTest Reviews
CryoTest (19 Reviews)
4.8

Products in the same category:

Powerlab Nutrition Halotest-25 Reviews
HGHpro (17 Reviews)
5.8

Related Forum Topics

Buy 2 Get 1 Free Natadrol, plus free GHenerate for $67.35
Sick deal on Natadrol. Buy 2, get 1 free plus free GHenerate http://mind-and-mu...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

GHenerate Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    GHenerate Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Value (6)
    • Deep Sleep (5)
    • Tastes Decent (4)
    • Fat Loss (3)
    • Sleep Remained The Same (3)
    • Noticed Zero Differences (2)
    • Hard To Wakeup In The Morning (1)
    • Useless (1)
    July 27, 2011

Reviews: 50

Age: 23

July 27, 2011
     Another disappointment from a LG Sciences product.

Here is a quick description of the product by LG Sciences which describes why this product is supposed to be so 'amazing' :
    ---------------------------------------------
    "LG Sciences GHenerate Puerariae Radix is a plant that has one particular constituent that is set to be the next superstar. It is called puerarin. Puerarin is an amazing nutrient that shows a 520% increase in growth hormone release by stimulating the GHRH receptor. This ingredient was an amazing find but the key is the liquid "under the tongue" bioavailability which makes it biologically active. 520% increase in circulating GH is a huge increase and shows that this second pathway is very potent at releasing GH."
    ---------------------------------------------
    Sounds great doesn't it? Will just like all their other products, it's crap.

Value : 4/10 - I should give this a zero for value, but considering I got it for 10 bucks from TFSupplements, I guess it wasn't that big of a hit to my wallet.

Taste : 7/10 - Actually it tasted pretty good. Just like their SubSterone product, which also sucked, it doesn't lack in the taste department. Some kind of a fruit juice taste...

Effectiveness : 0/10 - I don't think I've ever given a product a zero for effectiveness. But I'm telling you, I saw no difference in my sleep, no difference in my body composition, nothing that I could contribute to this product. I have taken other GH potentiators that have worked with giving me better sleep and making my muscles seem fuller upon waking, such as HGHpro and HGH complete, and a product that I really like by Always Young which is an under the tongue spray.
    I used 12 sprays of GHenerate before my workouts and 12 sprays before sleeping, which is more than what the bottle recommends, but I wasn't feeling jack from the 6 sprays. I'm just about to give up on LG Sciences.

Overall : 2/10 - I don't even know why I'm giving it a two, maybe because it was kind of a sweet tasting liquid and it was like a dessert for me. It's no wonder why this product is going for super cheap online. If it was such a great product, the supply and demand would show it. Right now I'm using GABA and l-arginine l-pyroglutamate plus lysine before sleep and getting much better results.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Tastes Decent
    • Useless
    • Noticed Zero Differences
    • Sleep Remained The Same
    kris65
    kris65

Joined: 4/2011
    Reviews: 35
    Reputation: +2376
    Great review as always, but like I said in your last LG Sciences review you gotta stop wasting your money on their products hahaha. Hate to see a fellow bro throwing away money like that.

TFSBobby
    TFSBobby

Joined: 7/2011
    Reviews: 4
    Reputation: -20
    LG Sciences aint no original Legal Gear thats for sure.

April 11, 2012

WingedHussar

Reviews: 17

Age: 21

April 11, 2012
     Hello to all who've stumbled across this review.

My Reason For Taking the Product: I wanted some better sleep, especially with my hectic college and work schedule. I got this for free since it was being discontinued in our store so I thought "what the hell, I'll give it a shot".

The Skinny On My Stats:

Weight (at the time of this review): ~150lbs.
    Age: 21
    Training Style: Mostly bodybuilding with a healthy dose of powerlifting and otherwise strength training. Little cardio.
    Bodybuilding Phase: Bulking (2900-3500 calories per day).

Ghenerate Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 6 Sprays (Approx. 1 ml)
    Servings Per Container:120

Amount Per Serving

%Daily Value*
    Proprietary Blend

83 mg

Hydroxy Propyl Beta Cyclodextrin

Puerarin 98%

GHRP - Marus Alba Extract

*Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
    †Daily Value not established.
    Ghenerate Other Ingredients:Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate Calcium EDTA(freshness), Sodium Benzoate, Sucralose, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Purified Water, Chitosan.

My Reaction:

I'm just about done with a bottle of this stuff and I have to corroborate a lot of the things our wonderful reviewers are saying about this product. LG Sciences is a company I have often been wary of (and I think I'm justified in this statement), but like I mentioned above I had nothing to lose so I tried it. As far as muscle gains, I didn't really see too much, and what I did see was likely from an improved diet and exercise regimen. Taste-wise, this tastes really great. It's sort of a lemon tea type of flavor, however I could see why others would say it tastes a bit like berries. I looked forward to having this product before bed. After a couple weeks of not responding to Ghenerate, I doubled the dosage like another reviewer did, but unlike him I actually noticed some results. My sleep certainly improved and my recovery was a bit better. Again, due to my busy schedule my workouts were often a bit far between and when I did workout, I would workout hard which would leave me with DOMS more often than not. This product did in fact, curb that a smidgen. After a week or two of that, I started stacking this with Mucuna Pruriens and a dash or two of GABA and I've come to the conclusion that this product helps far more when stacked with other sleep and recovery aids. I have had arthroscopy for a torn meniscus and now have some minor joint problems and this did not help in that respect at all, so look elsewhere if that's your deal. Other than that, there isn't really too much to say; it's a cheap product by a cheap company that gets a solid 'meh'.

Thank you for taking the time to read my review, I hope I could help you in your decision as to whether or not to try this product!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Deep Sleep
    • Stack W/ Other Gh Prods
      February 5, 2012

joshuaaaaa

Reviews: 8

Age: 26

February 5, 2012
       Man, I've been meaning to write about this product for like a year now.

GOod News: This product made my flabby body harden up. my muscles were fuller and harder. (i did start doing more cardio around this time). The taste is a refreshing orange mist!

Bad News Bears: It's made with some Amazonian Root which probably has little real effect concerning hormone production. It's a legal HGH so it's probably a waste of money. And the worst part of the product is that the liquid clumps up and clogs the sprayer, and a good portion of the mix will eventually get chunky so you'll stop using it once you realize it.

I dont know who is saying this helps them sleep. But I fall asleep in like 5 flat. When I would take this it acted more like a stimulant and I'd lay there for half an hour. No change in sleep, no lucid dreams. Drop some X or LSD if you want lucid dreams.

Anyways...

The dam stuff is cheap enough to give it a try. I picked it up for $15 with a free bottle of LG HGH-1-something or other(insert scientific name here).

15 bucks, it worked as a mild stimulant, try it if you want to, but really try something else
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • The Rock
        September 27, 2011

musclemeds19

Age: 19

September 27, 2011
         Ok, so I was given this to me at the Arnold Classic because my friends bought some supps from LG's station. I am always eager to try something new so I started it right then and there. The taste wasn't bad but I notcied that after a couple weeks I began having some odd heartbeats and some issues with getting a full, deep breath and I didn't notice a change in bodyfat, energy, or change in strength. So I threw it away...
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Tastes Decent
        • Noticed Zero Differences
        • Sleep Remained The Same
        September 16, 2011

DJRipper

Reviews: 13

Age: 24

September 16, 2011
         LG Sciences has been a somehwat reputable company for about a decade plus, even though they took a big hit after the gov't passed so many laws that inhibit our beloved industry. Ive been working at a major supp store for 5 years now and have a ton of experience with supps that come and go and was always intrigued by this one. 2 years ago if bought a bottle for 1/3 the Original price of 28.99 so not pricey at all compared to others, but in this game one usualy gets what he pays for.. after 1 bottle (lasted about 2 months)I wasnt too blown away with it. Puerarin and Marus Alba are plant extracts and it has a fruity taste isnt bad but on its own this really doesn't yield major results. With GH Boosters your looking for enhanced REM sleep (the good kind) better ability to recover from those ass to heels squats and grueling deads, (extreme DOMS) and a little fat loss to boot. I cant say there was a big noticable difference in any of these areas. But the second time I got for same price i decided to go all out on a GH Stack- 8-10 sprays of Generate, 5 grams Melatonin,3 grams of GABA (gamma Amino-butyrc acid, an Amino-acid like compound) plus 5 grams of L-argnine ethyl ester all on empty stomach 30-45 min before bed- My results were much better for the 6 weeks I was on the stack compared to Generate solo. Supplements usually can be enhanced when you find the right stack to match. not many prods work 100% on their own so experiment a little and find your path to the top!
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Stack W/ Other Gh Prods
        August 28, 2011

deezle1

Reviews: 2

Age: 33

August 28, 2011
         just finished 1st bottle & I have not one complaint.used as part of summertime cut & definitely worked well for me.noticed abs fully after 1st 4 weeks,steady endurance in & out of gym,& the BEST sleep in a long time.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Deep Sleep
        • Fat Loss
          FlashSunday
          FlashSunday

Joined: 1/2011
          Reviews: 77
          Reputation: +3345
          I know you're new here so Im not gonna neg rep you but you should look at some other reviews, even of other products, to see how a review should be formatted. You are leaving a lot out and its not really going to help other people decide if it is a product worth taking. Look at the review below this, even if you disagree with his marks you can see that his format is more descriptive and he examines ALL the aspects of the product instead of just, "hey I took this shizz and it works". Just a heads up bro.

Joined: 4/2011
          Reviews: 50
          Reputation: +879
          I really disliked this product. I'm surprised you saw any results on it, but I guess we all have a different body chemistry... who knows

May 2, 2011

Antell32

Reviews: 20

Age: 20

May 2, 2011
           for only about 30 dollars you get a 2 month supply which is a great deal. this stuff makes you sleep like a baby, deep, intense dreams. i cant say that the gains i got over the 2 months were because of GHenerate, but i know i was well rested and recovered exceptionally well.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Deep Sleep
          • Hard To Wakeup In The Morning
          March 7, 2011

Reviews: 18

Age: 27

March 7, 2011
           I was truely surprised by this product. It seems to work extremely well, is a great value, and you get a 2 month supply. GHenerate improved my sleep and Jacked up my libido. To top it off, one of the ingredients is an aromotase inhibitor. You can get this for around $20 bucks plus shipping at supp. warehouse.
            Showtime88
            Showtime88

Joined: 8/2010
            Reviews: 16
            Reputation: +172
            Nice dude. I have this at my job and wondered if it had any affect. Did you get any body fat reduction?

Joined: 1/2011
            Reviews: 18
            Reputation: +279
            It did help me tone my stomach big time. This is a much better route than a thermogenic. Caffeine and other stimulants boost cortisol levels. If your cortisol levels are high, you'll never lose weight and you'll have a hard time gaining muscle too because cortisol inhibits growth hormone and test levels. I also recommend Herbal Power's Mucuna Pruriens. This is pretty much usp's Powerful, just cheaper and with a better extract. Hope this was helpful for you.

November 30, 2010

Age: 36

November 30, 2010
             Funny, I used to totally disregard LG: they either had PH's, which did not interest me, or a weird fixation with yohimbine, which they put in everything. But I recently tried their Lipotropic Protein, due to overwhelming good feedback after the reformulation, and I thought I'd try something else from them. I tend to work a ton of hours, and sometimes sleep only 5-6 hours a night for long periods, so GH/sleep aids are something I've used a lot of. I've used Somnidren GH, Bulletproof, Nocturnabol, and several others. I can say that while many work well for sleep, only Ghenerate has effects beyond that. My joints feel better, I LOOK better on low sleep (bags under my eyes are gone), I've lost fat, I wake up feeling full and tight in the morning. Add in the very low cost ($15-30 for a 2 month supply), and great taste, and there's no downside. It's not the type of thing that is going to blow you away (like some arginine heavy pump product,or stim heavy crap like 1MR). It's something you just take for the long haul, enjoy the initial improved sleep, and reap even more rewards down the hill. I'm dosing a 5 on/2 off protocol, and I recently added I-GH-1, which has only intensified the effects.

Normally I'm an MST, AN, MAN fan, but LG is creeping onto my radar. So far, the 3 products I've tried have been very effective, and very reasonably priced.
            Pros:
            Cons:
            • Deep Sleep
            • Improved Complexion
            • Fat Loss
            • Less Joint Pain
              BrooklynBuff

Cray

Joined: 6/2010
              Reviews: 55
              Reputation: +2374
              Good review. Very well written. I want to read more.

Reply #3:
              ROCKWAYELEM
              ROCKWAYELEM

Joined: 10/2010
              Reviews: 3
              Reputation: -7
              sounds like a rep lol not buying it sir!!!

Reply #4:

Joined: 11/2010
              Reputation: +22
              Seriously, I've used a laundry list of sleep/GH aids; if you have questions about any, please ask. I probably know. :D The only other one to have similar effects was Universal Kits PGHT, a transdermal that is no longer around. Currently, Somnidren GH is my next favorite sleep aid.

Reply #5:
              500lbs
              500lbs

Joined: 12/2009
              Reviews: 17
              Reputation: +14
              Its hard to belive anything you read about supplements today cause of all the money hungry b**ches out there.Never know whos being paid to say what.

Reply #6:

Joined: 11/2010
              Reputation: +22
              I agree, it is hard to know. But when i say I've used a laundry list of GH/sleep aids, I'm not kidding, and Ghenerate is my favorite, when cost is factored in, and in my top 3 overall. I worked a 12 hour night shift Sun night, went home, slept 4 hours, worked from 12p-12a, got up at 7AM, worked from 12p-11p, slept 5 hours, and now I'm working another 12. I took GHenerate last night before bed, and sleep was deep as hell, to be expected. The difference? I feel better than I should. It just increases quality of sleep.

Have you used GHenerate? Submit your own Review!

Tags: Legal Gear