Formadrol Extreme

By LG Sciences
Formadrol Extreme LG Sciences
6.0/10
(Weighted average based on 14 Reviews)

Ranks #6 of 6 (better than 0%)
in Growth Enhancers > Estrogen Blockers
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

It had no positive effects or negative effects on me

I got a bottle of Formadrol with the Natabolic Stack months ago. This was advertised as a PCT for the Natadrol cycle, but since Natadrol had no effects on me I left the Formadrol in my drawer.

I found the bottle again when I was moving. Since it is supposed to have anti-estrogen like effects I decided to try it out rather than throw it in the bin.

During my Formadrol cycle I was bulking up, consuming around +500kcal over maintenance. My diet was clean and workouts were good as usual - with a 4 day split.

I dosed it 4 capsules per day, which was the maximum recommended on the bottle. The pills were red, tasteless and easy to swallow. However if I took them without a meal or after a meal, they caused very unpleasant sour herb-tasting burps.

I did NOT notice ANY EFFECTS on this 1-month cycle. It was a complete waste of money. It had no positive effects or negative effects on me.

This review stays short since there are no effects to describe. I don't recommend this product to anyone as it was useless just like Natadrol was. Do not waste your money.

Pros:
Cons:
  • No Side Effects
  • Waste Of Money
  • Not Sure If Effective.

Posted November 13, 2011
Sorry bro. I hit yes. Damn phone

Speez

this product will not work

This is another pseudo product that does dick, Test booster my ass, complete waste of money and time, You are better off with a product like erase or 6-oxo anyday for almost a few dollrs more, Bull*** claims to use this as PCT, don't fall for that get a real serm, this product will not work.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Does Absolutely Nothing
  • No Side Effects
  • Incorrect Label
  • Waste Of Money

I'm quite satisfied with the recomposition

I did 2 bottles back to back over 6-7 weeks, taking 3 a day then 4 a day. I ate ~3000 calories a day and only did cardio 2x a week.

I had a great run and only put on 3 lbs, but the most important thing is that I cut about 2% of my bodyfat, while increasing strength. I'm quite satisfied with the recomposition. Slight increase in vascularity, also my abs are more defined (check avi).

My 1RM bench went from 215 to 225lb, and my 1RM squat went from 295 to 215lb. Value gets a 10 just because it's a really good deal at $30. Only side effect was oily skin but I already have this issue so it may have just been my body. I would recommend this and plan on stacking it with NataD sometime soon!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Made Me Horny
  • Hard And Dry
  • Strength Gains

MTodd

Posted November 4, 2010
    Did you use this as a part of pct or standalone?

Used as a stand alone and would say it was pretty effective for its intended purpose

used as a stand alone and would say it was pretty effective for its intended purpose of blockin estrogen i felt slightly harder and dryer and had a noticable increase in strength after 2 bottles, purchased off Amazon and would say the price was decent as well

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Hard And Dry
    • Made Me Horny

Noticed some strength increases but no extra Drive in the gym

Tried this product as a standalone. Had success with Methyl 1-D and Formadrol 2 yrs ago. Took off from lifting for 6 weeks back around October and just haven't got back to where I was. Thought using Formadrol as a T-Booster along with Andraulic State and Creatine 189 Amplified from GNC would do the trick. Noticed some strength increases but no extra Drive in the gym. Did nothing for libido. Took 2 am and 1 pm. Overall, the product works but nothing major. Did look a bit harder and dryer at end of bottle. Was not encouraged enoug to buy a second bottle.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Hard And Dry
      • Strength Gains
      • No Gym Rage

Posted January 26, 2011
      I would definetly go the route of Prime and Pink magic if youre trying to get the most out of a test booster! The creatine 189 is pretty good though, but would also rather use Con crete powder.

This is very difficult to gauge with products of this nature

Value:
      The value was great. I picked it up for like $23 which is a solid price.

Effectiveness: This is very difficult to gauge with products of this nature. As a stand-alone I would absolutely not use this product. However, if worked into a PCT it is absolutely worthwhile.
      Value:
      The value was great. I picked it up for like $23 which is a solid price.

I stacked this product with Purus Labs d-pol and was able to maintain a firm density in my muscles that was actually sort of a surprise. It even contributed to a small amount of leaning out around my midsection, allowing some new striations to come through. I believe that this product in conjunction with a test booster is a solid option for any PCT, along with a SERM of course.

PS: can help strengthen libido during PCT, this is a major plus

Thank you for your time guys, I appreciate your reading my review.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Made Me Horny
      • Hard And Dry
      • No Side Effects
      • Got My Libido Back Quick

The formadrol was insane

I did a cycle of the methyl 1 D, so like most i followed it up with a cycle of the formadrol. The formadrol was insane! Easily within a day or two of dosage i was already feeling increase in libido and temper. All i wanted to do was either lift or have sex. The increases in the gym continued to be seen and motivation was never a problem even after hard lifts. I even began to see myself slim down a little at the end of the cycle... the only problem i have with formadrol was that outside of the gym, the aggression was almost too much to handle. I was stupidly angry about 90% of the time and was afraid that i was going to lash out at people. So i wouldn't take formadrol if you can't control the rage

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Aggression Like No Other
        • Made Me Horny
        • Strength Gains
        • No Side Effects
        • Aggression Was Almost Dangerous

FlashSunday

Posted September 2, 2011
        All you want to do is lift or have sex? Sounds like you're a man now :)

Posted September 2, 2011
        well it was always there, just more extreme

Virtus

Posted September 2, 2011
        This isn't surprising since methyl 1-d is just dhea for 10x as much as you can get it for at walmart.

Formadrol is the only decent product LG has made recently...

BSwole
        (-42)

No noticeable side effects at all

Great Test Booster. I ran this at the end of the Natabolic Stack. My libido was sky high! No noticeable side effects at all. Just some slight acne started to show up towards the end of the bottle (Mostly on my shoulders/upper back, nothing major at all). You can really feel the effects off this though, you get into that aggressive state of mind, especially when lifting. You develop a "dont f--- with me" kind of attitude that I didn't mind at all. Overall, no big rage factor at all on this product compared to some of Lg's others, worked pretty well, mostly strength gains than a major body recomp, and no side effects besides minimal acne that i was aware of.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Made Me Horny
        • Strength Gains
        • No Side Effects
        • Some Acne At The End Of The Bottle

Aggression was high and mood was great

I would only recommend this to two people - those coming off of a cycle and those with higher than normal estrogen levels. This may as well be a suicide inhibitor because 3-4 caps a day wrecked my libido. Aggression was high and mood was great. I should have just started off low and worked up. I didn't think it was going to be that strong. Dropping it to 2 caps fixed the libido issue.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Hard And Dry
        • Strength Gains

Leaned up and gained strength on almost every lift

had itchy nips from past ph cycles. used formadrol at 2 caps am/2 caps pm and not only did itchy nips go away but libido was incredible, leaned up and gained strength on almost every lift. looked leaner and lost 2 ponds of what had to be fat.

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Made Me Horny
          • Hard And Dry
          • Strength Gains
          • No Side Effects