Home > Categories > Growth Enhancers > Estrogen Blockers > LG Sciences > Formadrol Extreme

LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme

Formadrol Extreme LG Sciences User Rating: (14 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 72% (Ambiguous)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

KiloSports Trenadrol Reviews
Free Test (11 Reviews)
LG Sciences Natadrol Reviews
Natadrol (18 Reviews)
6.4

Products in the same category:

PES Erase Reviews
Powerlab Nutrition Noestrogen Reviews
Noestrogen (3 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Need some advice for M-Drol PCT, currently using Formadrol Extreme
Hi All, So Im looking for some advice here.  I just finish my cycle of M-Dr...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Formadrol Extreme is the new and updated version of the original Formadrol. While the original version was a pro hormone, the newest is a natural testosterone booster and anti-estrogen, making a less harmful yet still effective product that confines to a legal status.

Formadrol Extreme Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Formadrol Extreme Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Made Me Horny (8)
    • Strength Gains (8)
    • No Side Effects (8)
    • Hard And Dry (7)
    • Not Sure If Effective. (3)
    • Incorrect Label (2)
    • Waste Of Money (2)
    • Some Acne At The End Of The Bottle (1)
    April 24, 2012

adams123

Reviews: 10

Age: 20

April 24, 2012
     Value:
    The value was great. I picked it up for like $23 which is a solid price.

Effectiveness: This is very difficult to gauge with products of this nature. As a stand-alone I would absolutely not use this product. However, if worked into a PCT it is absolutely worthwhile.

I stacked this product with Purus Labs d-pol and was able to maintain a firm density in my muscles that was actually sort of a surprise. It even contributed to a small amount of leaning out around my midsection, allowing some new striations to come through. I believe that this product in conjunction with a test booster is a solid option for any PCT, along with a SERM of course.

PS: can help strengthen libido during PCT, this is a major plus

Thank you for your time guys, I appreciate your reading my review.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Made Me Horny
    • Hard And Dry
    • No Side Effects
    • Got My Libido Back Quick
      January 27, 2012

MrMeToo

Age: 29

January 27, 2012
       I have to say I like formadrol. funny thing is its probably the best part of the trifecta stack lol. Ive even used it after a cycle of nasty mass and it got me back up and running fast. Now as a stand alone hmm mabey with some trib or something. that might help a little bit. thats what i use after a mild cycle and it makes me feel like a million bucks. but im not saying its like the cycle. i was just picking on LG with their sh**y stack. all in all i think formadrol might do the trick but on the safe side after something more harsh might bump it up to nolv or clomid
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Got My Libido Back Quick
      • Made Me Horny
      • Hard And Dry
      • Strength Gains
      • No Side Effects
        December 30, 2011

Speez

Reviews: 14

Age: 46

December 30, 2011
         This is another pseudo product that does dick, Test booster my ass, complete waste of money and time, You are better off with a product like erase or 6-oxo anyday for almost a few dollrs more, Bull*** claims to use this as PCT, don't fall for that get a real serm, this product will not work.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Does Absolutely Nothing
        • No Side Effects
        • Incorrect Label
        • Waste Of Money
        November 13, 2011

powerpants

Age: 19

November 13, 2011
         I got a bottle of Formadrol with the Natabolic Stack months ago. This was advertised as a PCT for the Natadrol cycle, but since Natadrol had no effects on me I left the Formadrol in my drawer.

I found the bottle again when I was moving. Since it is supposed to have anti-estrogen like effects I decided to try it out rather than throw it in the bin.

During my Formadrol cycle I was bulking up, consuming around +500kcal over maintenance. My diet was clean and workouts were good as usual - with a 4 day split.

I dosed it 4 capsules per day, which was the maximum recommended on the bottle. The pills were red, tasteless and easy to swallow. However if I took them without a meal or after a meal, they caused very unpleasant sour herb-tasting burps.

I did NOT notice ANY EFFECTS on this 1-month cycle. It was a complete waste of money. It had no positive effects or negative effects on me.

This review stays short since there are no effects to describe. I don't recommend this product to anyone as it was useless just like Natadrol was. Do not waste your money.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • No Side Effects
        • Waste Of Money
        • Not Sure If Effective.
        bignastyrico

Sorry bro. I hit yes. Damn phone

September 2, 2011

Age: 20

September 2, 2011
         I did a cycle of the methyl 1 D, so like most i followed it up with a cycle of the formadrol. The formadrol was insane! Easily within a day or two of dosage i was already feeling increase in libido and temper. All i wanted to do was either lift or have sex. The increases in the gym continued to be seen and motivation was never a problem even after hard lifts. I even began to see myself slim down a little at the end of the cycle... the only problem i have with formadrol was that outside of the gym, the aggression was almost too much to handle. I was stupidly angry about 90% of the time and was afraid that i was going to lash out at people. So i wouldn't take formadrol if you can't control the rage
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Aggression Like No Other
        • Made Me Horny
        • Strength Gains
        • No Side Effects
        • Aggression Was Almost Dangerous
        FlashSunday
        FlashSunday

Joined: 1/2011
        Reviews: 77
        Reputation: +3345
        All you want to do is lift or have sex? Sounds like you're a man now :)

Reply #2:

Joined: 11/2010
        Reputation: +3
        well it was always there, just more extreme

Reply #3:
        Virtus
        Virtus

Joined: 2/2011
        Reviews: 15
        Reputation: +1570
        This isn't surprising since methyl 1-d is just dhea for 10x as much as you can get it for at walmart.

Formadrol is the only decent product LG has made recently...

January 26, 2011

bprosano77

Reviews: 26

Age: 33

January 26, 2011
         Tried this product as a standalone. Had success with Methyl 1-D and Formadrol 2 yrs ago. Took off from lifting for 6 weeks back around October and just haven't got back to where I was. Thought using Formadrol as a T-Booster along with Andraulic State and Creatine 189 Amplified from GNC would do the trick. Noticed some strength increases but no extra Drive in the gym. Did nothing for libido. Took 2 am and 1 pm. Overall, the product works but nothing major. Did look a bit harder and dryer at end of bottle. Was not encouraged enoug to buy a second bottle.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Hard And Dry
        • Strength Gains
        • No Gym Rage
        AdamDowning
        AdamDowning

Joined: 1/2011
        Reputation: +28
        I would definetly go the route of Prime and Pink magic if youre trying to get the most out of a test booster! The creatine 189 is pretty good though, but would also rather use Con crete powder.

November 4, 2010

theculture

Age: 22

November 4, 2010
         I did 2 bottles back to back over 6-7 weeks, taking 3 a day then 4 a day. I ate ~3000 calories a day and only did cardio 2x a week.

I had a great run and only put on 3 lbs, but the most important thing is that I cut about 2% of my bodyfat, while increasing strength. I'm quite satisfied with the recomposition. Slight increase in vascularity, also my abs are more defined (check avi).

My 1RM bench went from 215 to 225lb, and my 1RM squat went from 295 to 215lb. Value gets a 10 just because it's a really good deal at $30. Only side effect was oily skin but I already have this issue so it may have just been my body. I would recommend this and plan on stacking it with NataD sometime soon!
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Made Me Horny
        • Hard And Dry
        • Strength Gains
          MTodd
          MTodd

Joined: 11/2010
          Reputation: +12
          Did you use this as a part of pct or standalone?

October 11, 2010

BSwole

Age: 18

October 11, 2010
           Great Test Booster. I ran this at the end of the Natabolic Stack. My libido was sky high! No noticeable side effects at all. Just some slight acne started to show up towards the end of the bottle (Mostly on my shoulders/upper back, nothing major at all). You can really feel the effects off this though, you get into that aggressive state of mind, especially when lifting. You develop a "dont f--- with me" kind of attitude that I didn't mind at all. Overall, no big rage factor at all on this product compared to some of Lg's others, worked pretty well, mostly strength gains than a major body recomp, and no side effects besides minimal acne that i was aware of.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Made Me Horny
          • Strength Gains
          • No Side Effects
          • Some Acne At The End Of The Bottle
          October 6, 2010

Tigjig

Age: 23

October 6, 2010
           I would only recommend this to two people - those coming off of a cycle and those with higher than normal estrogen levels. This may as well be a suicide inhibitor because 3-4 caps a day wrecked my libido. Aggression was high and mood was great. I should have just started off low and worked up. I didn't think it was going to be that strong. Dropping it to 2 caps fixed the libido issue.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Hard And Dry
          • Strength Gains
            June 4, 2010

indyman1

Age: 51

June 4, 2010
             had itchy nips from past ph cycles. used formadrol at 2 caps am/2 caps pm and not only did itchy nips go away but libido was incredible, leaned up and gained strength on almost every lift. looked leaner and lost 2 ponds of what had to be fat.
            Pros:
            Cons:
            • Made Me Horny
            • Hard And Dry
            • Strength Gains
            • No Side Effects

Have you used Formadrol Extreme? Submit your own Review!

Tags: Legal Gear