Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Pre-Workout > LG Sciences > Anadraulic State GT

LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT

Anadraulic State GT LG Sciences User Rating: (37 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 47% (Suspicious)
LOWEST Prices for Anadraulic State GT (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Anadraulic State GT Thousands of Supplements! Buy Anadraulic State GT
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Muscle Pharm Assault Reviews
MuscleTech NanoStim Reviews
NanoStim (12 Reviews)
BPI 1.M.R Reviews
1.M.R (191 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews
C4 Extreme (247 Reviews)
MRI Black Powder Reviews
Black Powder (154 Reviews)
MuscleTech naNO Vapor Reviews
naNO Vapor (120 Reviews)
4.9

Related Forum Topics

Jack3d or Anadraulic State GT???
I just got a tub of Legal Gear's Anadraulic State GT for free from a cowork...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Anadraulic State GT Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Anadraulic State GT Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (29)
    • Good Value (23)
    • Increased Endurance (22)
    • Builds Muscle (17)
    • Aweful Taste (13)
    • Wish They Made A Bigger Jug (11)
    • Taste Is So-so (8)
    • Upsets Your Stomach (5)
    September 7, 2012

Heisenberg

Reviews: 4

Age: 23

September 7, 2012
     Sup errybody?

So here's how I use preworkouts: I understand the advantages of using a preworkout on a regular basis, based on pump, energy, focus, and endurance. If it lets you hit the weights harder, then your body has the opportunity to do more growing. I've just never been consistent with taking a dose for every session. If I workout five times a week, I'll take a PWO two, maybe three, times. So the things I observe most in a preworkout are the immediate, same-day effects (pump, energy, focus), and less of the longevity-type effects (creatine saturation, x-factor ingredients - I'll get to that).

Not all of these metrics are weighted the same; they're just all things I wanted to touch on in my write-up about this product.

Taste: 6

Not the best, not the worst. It was kind of tart. I would not have guessed strawberry lemonade if I were blind taste-testing it. I'd say more something you chug rather than something you savor.

Mix ability: 4

It didn't mix completely. As soon as you finish mixing, you set the shaker down for ten seconds and there's a layer of particles on the bottom. Letting it sit longer will have more particles settling out. And there's an unappealing amount of grittiness when drinking Anadraulic State GT.

Pump: N/A

There aren't any pump ingredients in this product.

Energy: 7

This product contains caffeine and synephrine as stimulants. The dosages aren't given (see below). I'm quite caffeine-tolerant, so the following effect is something I attribute to the synephrine: At two scoops, I got that feeling of being over-stimmed - the one you might get from a beta adrenal agonist; that’s where I’ve felt it before. The best way I can describe it is an uncomfortable tickle in the back of the throat. It lasted throughout my workout, and finally dissipated about an hour and a half after dosing. One and a half scoops worked fine, but upping to two seemed to cross some stim threshold for me.

The energy is something I would describe as a "pick me up". It gets me in the right ballpark after a tough day, and gives me a decently-consistent energy stream during the workout, but it's not one of those supplements that really "puts you in the zone". And it contains 7g carbohydrates for the body to convert into blood glucose, to be used by the body for muscular energy. Anadraulic State GT didn’t give me hours and hours of energy, nor did it cause me to crash.

Focus: N/A

There weren't any focus-specific or nootropic ingredients. This is possibly supported by adaptogens (see below), but there is nothing out of the ordinary to note here.

Endurance: 6

ASGT contains a few forms of creatine and some beta alanine. I noticed some, if minimal, endurance increases from this product - as gauged by number of reps. Based on my familiarity with feeling beta alanine's tingling effects, I am fairly confident in saying that this ingredient is under dosed; maybe a gram and a half present.

Because of my irregular consumption of this product, I didn't see any benefits from the creatine (body was never saturated).

Ingredients (other): ?

The entire thing is a proprietary blend, which I heartily dislike. The ENTIRE thing, the whole 16,625mg scoop. That provides some context for the rest of the discussion of the ingredients - all of them are likely under dosed.

There are some interesting additions to the formula - it is what you'd call a "kitchen sink PWO" - and while they're collectively pretty neat, individually none of them are game-changers; they don't stand out in effectiveness, probably because they're under dosed. The x-factor ingredients are grouped in several "complexes"; I'll talk about the ones I find noteworthy and mention some of the highlight components.

Amino Acid Complex - Whey hydrolysate, Leucine I've read studies that demonstrate the importance of preworkout nutrition, so I think it's great that this preworkout contains hydrolyzed protein. Since I almost always have a protein/amino source prior to training, Anadraulic State GT supported me in that regard.

pSARM Complex – Hibiscus rosa sinensis, Osthole
    Something LG made up, probably bogus since nobody else has really "caught on" to the idea. I read about it once, and it seemed pretty cool (if it was real). I didn't feel like going to their website to "research" it for this review.

Adaptogenic Complex - Quercetin, Schizandra berry extract
    They have "stress-protective" ability, including effects on cortisol. More info can be found on good ol’ Wikipedia.

Estrogen Control Complex - Ellagic acid, Resveratrol
    Self-explanatory.

My observations: I didn't notice any of the effects typical of significantly decreased estrogen or cortisol - a combination of irregular product dosing and ingredient underdosing.

Dosing: 7

The dosing itself is easy, but I docked a couple points because I had to play around with timing before I found something that worked for me.

The directions are 1-3 scoops, an hour preworkout. I discussed the number of scoops above. For dose timing, I found 30 minutess to work best; after 30 minutes, the caffeine seemed to start kicking in, and with the (minimal) beta tingles manifesting themselves after 10-15 minutes, I didn't see a reason to wait longer.

Value: 9

Being aware of LG's present-day reputation, I got this mainly because it was cheap. 20 bucks. So at one scoop, you get 45 servings. That's $.44/serving. Or at two scoops, $.86/serving. I found this to be favorably priced (more so at one scoop than two).

Overall: 6.5

It has some definite shortcomings, but I want to say it shows promise – that’s why I rounded up. If you want to give it a shot and see if any of the more "advanced" ingredients actually have an effect when regularly dosed, I say, "Why not?" It's not expensive, so it's not much of a risk. Just be aware that the dosing protocol takes some playing around with, and the synephrine content may be something to think about when considering multiple scoops.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Kitchen Sink
    • Mixes Poorly
    • Proprietary Blend
    • Taste Is So-so
    July 24, 2012

doubled2320

Reviews: 9

Age: 19

July 24, 2012
     This could be my overall favorite hard hitting pre workout. Fantastic energy each and everytime i've taken this. Usually go 2 scoops on lifting days and 1 on off days, although I don't feel its all that necessary to take a pre workout on off days it says so on the bottle and I don't mind an extra boost in the morning on off days!

Effectiveness: 9/10: Day in and day out the feeling is the same on it. Great hard hitting energy with barely any crash. Only crashed a few times on it but can't attribute that all to the ASGT, I work at 4:30 am so im usually a bit tired anyway. But this product has helped more than any others when it comes to getting past the fatigue and getting in the right mindset to attack the weights. Also aggression seems way up on this compared to any of the other pre's ive taken.

Taste: 3/10: Had the strawberry lemonade flavor and mixed it with 20oz of water and wow. Bad is all I can say to describe it. Gritty at the bottom because not everything mixes up and just horrendous flavor. I don't judge products by flavor and actually believe I get a bigger boost when i have to fight to chug it all. I get energized from that alone I feel ha. But haven't tried the fruit punch so maybe thats better? But me and a few friends all tried this strawberry lemonade and all had the same reaction to the taste. Not for people who need a good tasting pre. Luckily I could care less as long as this energy keeps coming from it ill keep choking it down!

Value: 10/10: Great value on this product. Can get it for right about 20 bucks shipped without a coupon? That's the best deal I can find regularly! at 2 scoops it lasts me about 22 days so under a buck per 2 scoop serving. Can't beat it.

Overall: 8.5/10: The only thing that knocked it down to an 8 is the flavor. I know I said it doesn't bother me in terms of me taking it, but it is a bit more enjoyable to drink a little better tasting pre. Also, I know taste is important to quite a few people out there, so overall an 8.5 i'd say, Great energy, Great aggression and they both come on a consistant basis, but bad taste. I'd recommend this to anyone as long as, once again, taste isn't an issue.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Aggression
    • Increased Strength
    July 18, 2012

bstewart1984

Age: 27

July 18, 2012
     ok guys here it is. i bought the full 3 parts to this: anadraulic state gt, pump and postal. i just started using this product about 1 month ago. im seeing great gains and body is taking a different shape pretty fast. iam watching my diet pretty good lots of protein and using whey and casien protein as a supp.overall i think this product is pretty good well balanced and gives that extra edge. i cant complain. i have found that mixing it with room temp water helps it to dissolve a lil better.i think the taste is just fine since it is giving the results i wanted. i have recently added methyl arimatest for that exra dose of test. about 2 wks ago not having any troubles with it i'm seeing even better gains than before.i thought i was the only person thinking i was seeing gains in myself but the wife, and friends are giving me compliments also. this is in only 4 weeks gym 3 times wk.and watching diet descently nothing real extreme.that lil tingle is just caffiene i kinda like it! LOL
    • Wish They Made A Bigger Jug
    June 26, 2012

Age: 30

June 26, 2012
     GREAT product. This is the first pre workout shake Ive taken but its not the preworkout supplement Ive taken. Ive had various including Ephedrine based 'stimulants'.
    The ingredients list is really good, you've got natural ephedrine (bitter orange), goji berry (wolfberry), BC amino acids, DAA, an AI to reduce estrogen, Creatine, caffeine and beta analine to give you the workout tingles, plus a little protein and other goodies.
    I tried this after a full 12 hour stressful day at work (and i mean stressful!), skipped lunch and hadnt eaten in 26 hours. I felt like going home to bed after that day of stress, but one scoop and i felt guilty finishing my workout! Finally the real deal.
    This stuff makes me SO focused, Im throwing weights around like bags of chips.
    My colleagues tried one scoop, they're new customers without doubt.
    You feel like superman afterwards... my biceps were huge after my workout I had to take a photo LOL
    Just what I wanted and asked for, some pumping veins, focus and power. My joints ache after which suggests the AI is good too, but I am stacking with ISatori ISA test and Powerfull, which are fine in their own right as a dailly test/HGH boost, I recognise the joint ache from a month of PES Erase.
    All for 17.99 - value that cannot be matched. Cheers!
    You need to give it a go, seriously, not just another JAck3d clone, this is a boost and then some.

• Taste Is So-so

LeftTackle79

Reviews: 18

Age: 19

February 8, 2012
     I would say this is honestly the worst Pre-workout I have taken. I experienced no increase in energy nor felt any jitters which I typically would with products like Jack3d or N.O Explode. Not to mention this is one of the worst mixing powders I have tried, stays at the bottom of your shaker and is very gritty like you're drinking sand. Overall not very impressed with this product in any aspect.
    Pros:
    Cons:
      • Aweful Taste

Joined: 5/2012
      Reputation: 0
      weird - ive given it to a few people and they think its amazing including myself. None responder, move on. Its actually the best preworkout, have you seen the ingrediants?? unbeatable

joshuaaaaa

Reviews: 8

Age: 26

February 8, 2012
       I've tried several PWOs. Most of them made me jittery, stomach sick, or hella all over the places. And I'm impressed b/c none of this happened while on GT. I took half a scoop to a full scoop in the morning on an empty stomach and then again if I went to workout. In four weeks I put on 1/4 of an inch on my arms which is a lot for this kid. My bench went up 20lbs. I was able to push out 20 more push-ups each set then the month before.

I'm going to assume it was due to the DAA, and give some credit to the higher quality creatine. And man, after the gym my arms just looked huge... to me anyways. Perhaps, I could get the same results from straight DAA but for not much more GT has some extra stuff which may be aiding the process.

I'm not sure why people are complaining about the taste. You ever tasted rancid ***y juice? Or played quarters with whatever you had lying around? This is like patron compared to those two things.

My joints did start getting achy while I was taking this. I've been off GT for 3 weeks, my joints are fine again, and my bench has went back down. I'll probably take it again in another week or so. Also, this is good diuretic if taken on an empty stomach, not that that's actually a good thing.

Joined: 5/2012
        Reputation: 0
        Arms! Same thing dude. Epic.
        Creatine and DAA with no bloat, I cant ask for more

August 14, 2011

Killercox

Reviews: 16

Age: 25

August 14, 2011
         I'll make this short and sweet!

Over all 5 This stuff just makes me feel wired! Jittery and hyper! A buddy of mine suggested it and he is crazy cause he had the same feelings as me but loves it so it might just be me but I hate that feeling while I'm working out. The energy was there just not the way I like it.

Taste- WORSTE EVERY! choked it down every time, very gritty like sand almost. worst part of my day was knowing I was going to have to drink this stuff!

Value right in the middle nice price.

Took this for 30days and was jittery the entire time! Even after the work out I was shaky for hours! Last time but if you like that feeling this is for you!
        Pros:
        Cons:
          • Aweful Taste
          • Upsets Your Stomach
          February 25, 2011

itstillthere

Reviews: 3

Age: 41

February 25, 2011
           Awful product. This came with the Perfect Workout Kit. The taste is rancid, The effect it has on the stomach is extremely painful. Can't tell you exactly what ingrediants are bad but overall this is a bad bad formula.
          The other powders in the Workout kit are pretty good. The Argenine Pump kicks in after 15 minutes just like it says on the label. The Postal drink is very good. That drink, the Postal, should be consumed before a workout. But I think they changed the formula to a different one other than the one in workout kit. Consider buying the kit and trying the other workout supps. They are far more superior than this Andraulic State GT. Technically this supp contains most of the ingediant you would find in other supps, i.e. creatine, l-argenine, but there is such an aweful taste and its a nightmare to the stomach. Stay away from it, buy there other pre-workout supps.
          Pros:
          Cons:
            • Aweful Taste
            • Upsets Your Stomach
            January 23, 2011

bprosano77

Reviews: 26

Age: 33

January 23, 2011
             I had been in a slump in the gym and wanted to try something different. I stacked this with LG Formadrol. Very good product for the value, I only paid $22.This product does not have arginine so if you are looking for extra pump, just take some L-arginine before hitting the weights. I got pretty good energy and focus from this product, no problem finishing my workouts. One thing I noticed about this product is it takes awhile to kick in. Products like Jacked and Black Powder kick in 10-15 minutes after taking it. Andraulic took 20 minutes to feel and 30 minutes to really kick in. This was consistent throughout container. This product got a lot of bad feedback for taste. I don't even think taste should be a factor for preworkouts. Maybe for bars and meal replacements. If you want something to jack you up that tastes good, go wash down some arginine and creatine pills with a starbucks frappacino and shut up. It's ridiculous. Andraulic doesn't taste like gatorade but it aint that bad. Just chug it and quit complaining. It is a little gritty so use extra water. Container says 1-3 scoops. I used 2 to 2+ and did just fine and I am 197 lbs. Overall, decent product. Has some anti estrogen ingredients, but hard to tell if they made a difference cause i was taking formadrol. Would buy again.
              aimology
              aimology

Joined: 8/2011
              Reviews: 3
              Reputation: -4
              Thanks for not being a douche like the above posters who are obviously new to the supplement world and taste. You buy a product because of the ingridents and how it works. Muscle marinade is a pretty good pre-workout and it taste like dog-food. so what, its reasonable in price and does the job. You dont give it a 5 or 0 because of taste. maybe a 7ish at most

January 7, 2011

sivansky

Reviews: 5

Age: 21

January 7, 2011
               Alright this is my first review so hopefully it's good. I was looking for a change in pre-workouts and decided to try Anadraulic State GT. I read lots of good reviews about it and at $25 for 45 scoops I thought it well worth a try and I ended up liking it alot. It does what it says it's supposed to do. It's not the best tasting thing I've ever had and it doesn't mix that great but who cares but it's tolerable and besides, who cares. I bought for it's effectiveness, not for a tasty drink. As far as energy goes, it says you're supposed to take it an hour before you lift, but I could feel it kicking in 20-30 minutes after taking it. Although, it's not a very intense energy and not nearly as strong as other PWO's I've tried, but I'm also pretty stimulant tolerant. Not bad though. I've read people talking about feeling like an animal in the gym and high aggression in the weightroom after taking this. I wouldn't say it's that extreme, but that's definitely the best part of this stuff, and I never want to leave the gym after I take this stuff. I keep on wanting to lift more and more even after my muscles and mind are burnt out. I'm not sure how much of that is attributed to LG's test boosting/estrogen blocking claims of ASGT, but you'll definitely get an increase in endurance with this stuff. As far as strength gains go, I've gone up since taking this product, I think it has made a difference but nothing crazy. And I don't know who would say they get good pumps from this, there's nothing really in it to boost NO or produce pumps. That's the part of this that lacks, but you can pick up some arginine products for not very much.

Overall, I would say this is a good, solid PWO. I think of it as energy for my muscles and it keeps me wanting to keep lifting and lifting. I do think you should mix and stack it with other supplements for a complete pre-workout though. I've found a pretty great combination for me is 1-1.5 scoops of ASGT 30-45 mins before I lift, and then 1/2 scoop of 1MR for caffeine and energy mixed with a scoop of A-AKG from Olympian Labs for a good pump about 15 mins before lifting.

REPOUT225
                REPOUT225

Joined: 2/2011
                Reviews: 11
                Reputation: +20
                I agree brother really wanted a good review on this product and you sold me the a-akg powder and some good creatine teamed with with this product is my next step thanks man peace

Reply #2:
                Kamikazi
                Kamikazi

Joined: 3/2011
                Reviews: 7
                Reputation: +14
                great review bro thanks ! though i wouldn't buy the extra creatine Repout225, ASGT has 3g of creatine in it !

Have you used Anadraulic State GT? Submit your own Review!

Tags: Legal Gear