Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH

Mass HGH Lecheek Nutrition
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (28 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
D-Pol (68 Reviews)
Ronnie Coleman Signature Series Testogen XR Reviews
Testogen XR (31 Reviews)
Lecheek Nutrition AD-3 PCT Reviews
AD-3 PCT (20 Reviews)
Lecheek Nutrition T-X3 Reviews
T-X3 (14 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Powerlab Nutrition Halotest-25 Reviews
AI Sports Nutrition HGHpro Reviews
HGHpro (17 Reviews)
5.8
Redefine FinaFlex G8 (Old Version) Reviews
FinaFlex G8 (Old Version) (12 Reviews)
6.2

Related Forum Topics

Slow and Steady Wins the Race ft. D-Pol, AD3-PCT, Mass HGH, Stimul8 & King Mass
Haven't logged my stuff in a while, figured I'd start this one up.&nbs...

Stacking Mass HGH & T-X3-My Experience
After discussing this stack with several knowledgable people on this forum, I or...

Just finished Mass HGH AD 3 MY next lean Stack
Just finished my Mass HGH Ad3 and depol I thinking for trying to lean out with t...

better recovery sleep? Mass HGH vs. ressurect pm?
Both are about same price. Just wondering which will give me the best recovery a...

LeCheek Mass HGH Flash Sale $24.99 - (22.99 after coupon)

Stack duration of Mass HGH and AD-3?
Hey here's a 41-year old, loves lifting but not trying to be enormous, just...

Lean Bulk Stack: DPOL, REHAB, and Mass HGH now planning on adding ALPHAMINE..
So i've been running DPOL, REHAB, and MASS HGH for about four weeks now as ...

The Birdawg Goes Hunting For Gains. German Volume Training with Mass HGH & TX3.
I must be getting huge because I feel compelled to talk about myself in the 3rd ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Mass HGH Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Mass HGH Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Better Sleep (29)
    • Helps Recovery (26)
    • Builds Muscle (20)
    • Increase Muscle Density (17)
    • Price Ranges (5)
    • Acne In Wierd Places (4)
    • Some Ingredients Not Widely Known For Particular Benefits (4)
    • Can Be Hard To Wake Up (2)
    July 14, 2013

Age: 26

July 14, 2013
     What uppppppppppppppp my fellow sup review brethen its been a good while since I kicked out a review. before I start this review big thanks to my man ssgdimsmash and Marms for hooking me up with Mass Hgh and throwing in a tub of my favorite pre workout Speed x3.

Mass Hgh is marketed as a product that will Radically increase GH and testosterone,Optimize insulin sensitivity, Maximize protein synthesis, Up-regulate IGF-1 and other growth factors, Enhance Nitric Oxide Production, Decrease cortisol and, Suppress myostatin. I can honestly say I felt the effects of Mass hgh by the end of the first week of usage. So that I can better explain this I'm going to break the effectiveness down into 4 categories.

Effectiveness:7/10
    Sleep:10/10 the sleep on Mass hgh was just beautiful I would take 3 caps 30 minutes before bed and before I knew it I was out cold. what amazed me so much about the sleep from this product was I would be sleep for 2 hours and wake up to use the little girls room and it felt like I had a full nights sleep. there was never a morning were I woke up groggy I always woke up well rested and energized. Heck my sleep was so deep on this stuff I had a dream I was in the bathroom urinating in a stall and as I got ready to let it flow my subconscious mind kicked in, and I woke up to go potty. Talk about a close call 26 year old man almost wetting the bed!

Testosterone boost:6/10 I am still fairly young so for me to see a huge jump in testosterone levels is just unlikely but I do know while using mass hgh my little friends production rate went up. My bedtime activities went from two times a day to 3 or 4 times a day. So that's always a positive I also noticed a slight increase in strength but nothing worth saying Mass hgh was the cause.

Nitric Oxide Production:8/10
    Another aspect that blew my mind about Mass hgh is the pumps and muscle hardness I noticed on this stuff. My pumps while working out were no different than usual but it seemed like throughout random times during the day I would have a rush of blood to the body part I worked the day prior. Its like I would be just chilling and all of a sudden my veins were rocking hard like crazy and I would have a huge pump sensation throughout my body. It became annoying to have so so pumps in the gym while working out and then crazy pumps while I'm covered all up in my uniform.

Recovery:8/10
    It has been proven that muscle growth and recovery Happens while you are sleep and resting, so from the deepness of sleep I received while on Mass hgh I think its safe to say it delivers in the recovery department. I cannot justify giving Mass hgh a 10 in recovery simply because my recovery from DOMS didn't change, which doesn't mean it failed.

Value:7/10
    Mass hgh is a solid product but for me Its a little on the high price side. I know I have said value is based on results not price but paying more than $1 a day for a good nights sleep just isn't a must for me. I have seen Mass hgh go from $30-$40 per bottle sometimes nutraplanet has great deals on Lecheek products so you might be able to acquire Mass hgh and some other leckeek goodies for a reasonable price, Just shop around.

Overall:7/10
    Mass hgh is a quality supplement that I'm glad I got the opportunity to try. I can definitely see myself purchasing this product in likes for a contest prep. Granted the product is a little pricey I think if you are looking for a good gh supplement this should be the one you grab. So far I haven't met a Lecheek product that didn't live up to the label thanks again to the boys over at lecheek for being a part SR community.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Better Sleep
    • Muscle Fullness
    • All Day Pump Look
    • Price Ranges

Awesome review man.

Nice review line

I try fellas I try

Reviews: 27
    Reputation: +767
    Nice Review
    It's worth the cash as a sleep aide / recovery product alone.
    Everything else was just a bonus.

Reputation: +1988
    I agree chef but for me a muilti protein bcaa and a good pre workout is a must for me

MrAppleman
    MrAppleman

Reviews: 30
    Reputation: +474
    I agree on the price being high but I still hope to keep this in my stack 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off.

Great stuff. Out of all the effects I felt, muscle fullness/pumps were the best.

Joined: 2/2011
    Reviews: 42
    Reputation: +1978
    Great review, but you can't throw 7s at a strip club... well maybe 7 ones. Is that enough to "make it rain?"

Reputation: +3577
    I was always surprised at the how slim my stomach was when I woke up and the muscle pump I had. Big bonus for me.

I had the same thing where I got up every night to use the restroom after 2-3 hours but felt like I had slept 8. No problem going right back to sleep!

Reputation: +1988
    @reinger heck yea Merica lol. Big mueth it's nice to know others had similar results as i

Reputation: +2482
    Great review man. Hope all is well. Not heard from you in a while

Super busy Seaver bro thanks

Reply #12:
    lava135
    lava135

Reviews: 81
    Reputation: +3560
    Fantastic review Rikki - you lay it down Gospel style bro.

Reply #13:

Reputation: +1988
    Thanks big lava appreciate the love

Reply #14:
    chris2969
    chris2969

Joined: 5/2009
    Reputation: 0
    I might have missed this in the reviews, but how long did it take before you noticed it working?
    I'm on day four and haven't noticed anything but deep sleep. thx!

Reply #15:
    Discostu004
    Discostu004

Joined: 2/2014
    Reputation: 0
    How long do you recommend a stack of mass hgh and AD-3? Meaning a timeframe on this stack then time off?? Everyone seems to love this stack so I'd like to try but don't know duration

January 26, 2013

Age: 35

January 26, 2013
     Big thanks to the guys at Lecheek for letting me run two bottles of their entire stack .

Cut right to the chase.

dosing 9
    Very simple its pills so they easy to swallow, take 2-3 pills before bed.

Profile no rating .
    I do not like rating profiles because I don't know what ingredient does what for one. Also others on here deserve credit for their effort in explaining what is what on the label. Check on down page for all this info.

The stack I had.
    speed x3 , Tx9 ,and AD3.
    I had took Tx9 and speed x3 before so I know what to expect from those.

Effectiveness 9- 10 ( 2 PARTS )
    ( SLEEP )
    This stuff gave me great recovery and great sleep every time. I do think by month 2 the effects was not as strong as the first 3- 5 weeks. I did not get insane spooky dreams like I have from just a simple ZMA product. But I was able to work hard at the gym every time due to the recovery from this.

( HUMAN GROWTH and STRENGTH )
    I did grow and bulk very well on this. I was gaining weight. Not the leanest I would have liked but I did grow, shoulders and back the most, All the while setting PR's so I know it was not just me eating poorly. I was gaining muscle. I did however loose the leaner look I was once holding but I will blame that on my diet. I was able to break some very personal records for myself while on this so that needs to be noted.

Value 8-9
    You can get this all the time for around 25 bucks and I have seen it for as low as 18 on some sites. I do think you should run this at least 2 bottles to get the most from it.

Overall
    Great for recovery and sleep, Great for bulking , just watch the diet.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Better Sleep
    • Helps Recovery
    • Effects Wear Off Over Time
    Sovereign32
    Sovereign32

awesome review!
    so start the AD3, X9, and MHGH all at once or wait a bit on the AD3? cause i have heard both.

Reputation: 0
    I would also like to know the answer to Sovereign32 question. Thanks!!

Reputation: +2482
    To be honest I couldnt give a good answer. I think Its ok to wait about a week or so before you take this. BUT if the test booster you are using is a good one it will Kick in faster, If that is the case Start this with it. IF that makes any sense at all.

December 25, 2012

Age: 24

December 25, 2012
     Hey guys, Its the season of giving, so Im in the mood to review a supplement that gave me nothing but a good time. Let me say that I was not asked to log this product and I was not given this product. (Unbeknownst to me at the time that this product would be so good) I bought 2 bottles and logged about it on my own accord.

Background: I stacked this with C-20, Isatest Gf, Green Mag and added Licogenix and Test Powder a week later. A Pretty sick stack if I say so myself. With all these supps one may wonder how I can actually tell which supp did what, and the way I tend to review products after I stack em is go off what the bottle (and website if needed) says the product will do. I also like to see if my results coinside with what others got as well.

Effectiveness 10*

Oh boy! This product gets A+ in my book but theres an asterisk. Is that a 1st in SR history, giving a product a 10 and an asterisk? This product is kinda like Barry Bonds; it's good, hell its GREAT, such a game changer, but theres something wrong or off with this product that you just can't help but ignore

The good: I believe this product syergized well with IsaTest-GF in Up-regulating IGF-1 and other growth factors since both claim to do so. I do not have the bloodwork to show if this actually increased my test/gh or not but I will tell you that the mirror does not lie. My waist shrank and the scale and my muscle size gradually increased. Over the course of this stack (from Sept. to Nov.) I went from the mid 220's due to football to 230 in Nov.

I set many rep PR's on this stack and my strength was at its highest yet. I trained high intensity / high volume which can usually end bad but I noticed an increased surge in my recovery. And like everyone else said, upon waking up in the morning I looked fuller.

The bad: It was that "waking up" that was the hard part and this is where the asterisk came into play. Most of my time on this I had a sleep hangover. Im not a real heavy sleeper and im not going to lie, this product helped me sleep better, but it also helped me sleep thru an alarm or two on a couple occasions. When you have work or shcool you have to be weary of that.

Nevertheless, I didn't have any of the shut down and atrophy in my testicles like Hulk, Mueth and some others may have. And thanks to reading their reviews I may have prevented that by adding a T-booster (Test Powder) a week or so after starting this like they suggested.

Value 9

Like others have said this product is hit or miss in the value dept, but I think one asterisk is enough lol. Joking, but I gave it a 9 because you can find this product for 19.99 and over the course of the holidays if you couldn't find this for 20 there have been some amazing buy one get one (for whatever) sales. I bought twice so I could justify buying it for 35, if you had the money, but I would encourage you to get 2bottles or hop on a BOGO deal.

Overall 9

This product did a little of everything in a big way. I do believe my test increased on this due to my increased acne and facial hair (I suck at growing it). My energy, recover and overall body composition improved. This product stacked well with my other supps too. Staked with Isates may have Up-regulated IGF-1 and other growth factors; w/C20 and Licogenix I noticed reduced belly and chest fat respectively. And when I woke up this product helped me look fuller, but stacked w/TP I had that fuller (pump) look all day. So I can't complain. This product can be pricy if you are low on funds, but the next time you run a bulk or recomp, why not give this a shot.

Happy Holidays Guys - Cam
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Better Sleep
    • Helps Recovery
    • Price Ranges
    • Can Be Pricy If You Don't Catch It On A Deal

Reputation: +1747
    I didn't put Ingredient Prof. becuz others before me have went over them thoroughly

Reputation: +23
    Thanks for giving this a run man! Glad you liked it and have a Merry Christmas.

Reputation: +1747
    No problem man, Im glad you like the review. I'll def have to run this again, as soon as my funds get right

xam2991
    xam2991

Reviews: 1
    Reputation: +1
    How long has it been since your stack ended? Have you kept all of your gains?

Reputation: +1747
    I ended it sometime in November. And I may have lost some hardness or definition since then but I am bulking so Thats expected

Bigboi954
    Bigboi954

Reviews: 3
    Reputation: +1
    Nice review bro I've been lookin for a gh/test booster that actually shows good results so I'm gonna try this one

December 15, 2012

Age: 22

December 15, 2012
     I would first like to start this review with a apology and a thank you. I was keeping a log on MHGH up until this past week. I lost my job last week and have been extremely busy with job seeking and other things that logging kind of took a back seat. So a sincere apology to the whole Lecheek crew, and my SR brothers who were following. But I would also love to throw out a big thank you to the guys at Lecheek, for allowing me to try this product and log it for the duration that I did. Big thank you!

So Mass HGH is intended to be a GH supplement. Many of you I'm sure fall into a category of messing with GH supplements and them not working. I know I have tried many a GH supplements and am left feeling extremely let down. Well gentleman, that has changed with MHGH. What a fantastic product. This has by far, been one of my top 5 favorite products to run.

Dosing-10/10- This has to be the easiest dosing protocol. 3 pills before bed. No taking on an empty stomach, no 45 minutes past a protein shake just 3 pills before bed. Why can't all supplements be that easy.

Effectiveness- 9/10- I'll break this down into a few categories. This was technically still part of PCT for me post Osta Cycle so keep that in mind while I go through this.

Sleep-9/10- So this was really the main reason for me wanting to try MHGH. I have had horrible sleep issues ever since working an overnight shift almost two and a half years ago. My sleep patterns and schedules had always suffered due to my previous job. I really had no idea how much sleep had an effect on your bodybuilding until trying this. The sleep I had from MHGH was wonderful. I would take it and within 30 minutes to an hour I was out. Not waking up in the night unless I had to pee or something. It was deep sleep. I had a few vivid dreams, but to be fair I have been taking L-dopa products since August so that probably limited the effects of the vivid dreams. The dreams I did have were wild though. Very strange. Sleep was deep and great every morning. To the point I didn't want to get up in the mornings just because I wanted to sleep again lol.

Recovery-9/10- This was another added benefit. Any good GH supplement will help in this regard. When your in your deepest sleep generally this is where your muscles are repairing themselves and building new tissue. I would workout pretty heavy and not feel anything the next day. I would wake up with little to no soreness. No more nasty DOMS either. Which I found to be extremely beneficial, as I do power lifting two days a week and hypertrophy work three days a week now. So I hit everything twice a week. Having MHGH made it a lot easier to carry through some brutal workouts.

Mood-9/10- This was another added benefit. I wasn't really expecting this. I believe this comes down to two factors, one being the L-dopa but also because of the increased sleep. I was overall very relaxed and happier throughout the day. And I never felt like I needed to take a nap or anything later in the day. I was refreshed and wide awake all day.

Other-9/10- These were just some other things I had noticed that were definite pluses. Muscle density and hardness. I noticed this every morning when waking up. My muscles always looked full. Vasucularity with this was crazy as poo. I have never had vascularity like this before. Veins running through my fingers all over my hands all in my chest. It was really cool. I also noticed a nice leaning effect. Which I believe could be do to the claims of helping with IGF levels. Basically insulin levels. I woke up every morning looking a lot leaner no matter what my diet was like. I also was able to maintain my gains from osta. So this is an added plus. Overall a solid 9 for effectiveness.

Sides- Not going to rate this, but I did get the libido bug. It sucked because I already had that happen in my osta cycle and wasn't looking forward to a loss of libido again. But its okay it was only for the last week or so. Not terrible but just something to note.

Value-7/10- I believe I've seen this priced anywhere from 34-40 dollars. Which is kind of high especially if you are running a stack. I think something like this falls into a category of extras. Not really something you need but it will definitely help. I think this would be best utilized with a bulk or even on a cut. Not sure how I feel about it being used pct only because it did kill my libido and you don't want to run an AI during PCT. I think if you have the extra money throw it in an 8 week cycle for a bulk. Could certainly be beneficial. So the value is average and pretty spot on with other GH supplements.

Overall-8/10- I really liked MHGH and I will certainly run it again but next time for 8 weeks vs just 4. I really enjoyed everything about it and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking a sleep supplement or something to help aid in recovery. Solid product by Lecheek and I will certainly be a repeat customer.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Better Sleep
    • Helps Recovery

Reputation: +553
      Awesome review bro, and don't worry about the log. Due to my wife's accident I had to drop the one I was running for AMS. Sometimes life just doesn't leave time for the Internet lol. I appreciate you taking the time to drop the review bro.

Reputation: +1326
      Thanks for the opportunity man! You guys have a customer for life now. Or at least until I cant lift anymore haha. Thanks again.

Reputation: 0

Awesome review! Quick question, I am currently stacking MASS HGH, Testodrol X9 & AD-3 PCT for about 15 days now and so far I love my results! I want to run a PH cycle once my current MASS HGH stack is done. Would you happen to know how long I should wait to start a PH cycle?

December 10, 2012

Age: 23

December 10, 2012
       I know there are plenty of reviews on this, and I'm just going to repeat what all the other reviews have been saying, but I feel I owe the review to SSGdimsmash and LeCheeck for letting me log this awesome supplement. I took my last serving last night, slept for a good 9 hours, woke up this morning, flexed in the mirror, and found this a good time to write this review.

Dosing:(9/10)
      3 easy to swallow pills, simple.

Ingredient Profile:Check out Meuth's review for this. Good profile.

Effectiveness:(9.2/10)

Sleep:(9.5/10)
      This has given me the best sleep I have ever had. Whether I only had 5 hours of sleep or 10 hours, I always woke up feeling well rested and ready to take on the day. Some days, I noticed it would make want to sleep about a half hour after taking it, the only problem is that effect was not consistent. I had some crazy dreams on this as well, which is always a nice effect from any sleep aide.

One other effect to note is that upon waking up, I always wanted to go back to sleep. Even if I felt ready to take on the day, I loved the deep rest I got from Mass HGH so much I always looked for reasons to stay in bed on my days off.

Recovery:(6/10)
      I did not notice much in terms of increased recovery. The sleep made me feel great, but my muscle soreness was still there.

Muscle Fullness:(10/10)
      This was the most fun part about Mass HGH, I woke up looking as if I had a pump. Usually my muscles look flat and discouraging upon waking, not during a cycle of Mass HGH. I noticed that the 2nd week of my cycle that I was waking up feeling and looking dense and HOOOGE. Heck a few days ago I saw veins on my chest in the morning that I only ever see when I take No3 on a chest day. The fullness stays with you throughout the day as well which is a nice feature.

Value:(9/10)
      Around $20-$30, for a full month supply, this is def. worth it. This might take over Re-Feed as my favorite sleep aide.

Overall:(9/10)
      A solid 9/10, simple. Although I noticed low recovery, that didn't matter. Mass HGH is a fun sleep aide to run that delivers where it counts and goes beyond expectations in terms of waking up and looking as if you just got out of the gym after taking your favorite pump product. I highly recommend trying this out.

Thank you SSGdimsmash for letting me log this, you have made me a firm believer in LeCheek products! I even picked up Speed x3 and got 2 bottles of AD-3 just because I loved this so much.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • All Day Pump Look
      • Better Sleep

Another satisfied ER!!

92SCtbird
        92SCtbird

Joined: 5/2011
        Reviews: 21
        Reputation: +126
        With the muscle fullness everyone is talking about, did you notice a decrease in striations? say for instance when i get down to 3% bf is there a chance i would look about 6 or 7% on this?

Reputation: +2320
        Not the person to ask haha. I would say it could increase striations. My abs were more noticeable every morning. Don't take my word for it because I can only dream of getting down to 3%bf haha. Sorry man.

Meuth- this might be the ERs new supplement of choice. It was actually your review that made me want to get this!

cjm502
        cjm502

Joined: 3/2011
        Reviews: 9
        Reputation: +109
        I can say for sure it made my striations crazy. Its not like a wet bulky fullness, its looks more like a dry pump imo if you get what im saying.

Reputation: +23
        Thanks for the review glad it worked out well for you!

Reputation: +553
        Finally found some time to catch back up on all the reviews I've missed. Awesome review Clippy. If I had to choose a favorite from the effects of this mine would definitely be the all day pump.

December 1, 2012

Age: 34

December 1, 2012
         Mass HgH from Lecheek Nutrition. Thanks to the folks over at Lecheek for letting me try this product. This is an all natural HGH sleep/recovery supplement. This is also the second of 4 reviews for the MassStack. Given that I have 2 more of these to draft, I will keep it short and concise given many people have already examined the ingredient profile.

How I ran it: This is about as simple as it gets. 3 pills roughly a half hour prior to bed.

Ingredients: Check out all the other Expert reviewers for a breakdown.

Stack: Speed X3 was stacked with Tx9, MassHGH and AD3 all from LeCheek.

My Routine: As many of you know my routines are based on supersets, dropsets and monster sets.

Effectiveness 9: I would like to examine the effectiveness of this product in three categories (sleep, recovery and strength/fullness). First the sleep (8.0), it worked. Much improved sleep from this product. Typically I sleep well without any supplements but this took it to another level. Although the sleep was better it was not as dramatic as others experienced.

Next the recovery(9.0), my recovery was improved during the 30 day cycle. Given that I was hitting PRs on legs, chest and back it helped recovery but did not completely eliminate soreness and recovery.

PRs set
        Bench 225x11, 275x3
        Squat 365x2
        Dead 365x4, 405x2

Finally the strength (9.5), this was the best feature of this product. My strength gains went up consistently every week. Weight was at a high point of 199.8lbs. Slightly down from that high point, but the weight gain was solid and minimal fat gain. A total weight gain of 3.0 pounds. Squats, bench and deadlifts all increased. One thing I did not notice as much as others was muscle fullness. It was there but not as pronounced and expected.

Taste N/A: Pills

Value 9:: At roughly $20-30 on many mainstream websites, this delivers great value given the results and effectiveness.

Conclusion 9: I was hesitant on taking this supplement due to all to the hype, but it delivers in all the right areas. Overall this gets the bladeski seal of approval.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Better Sleep
        • Helps Recovery

Reputation: +2320
          Truly a fat finger :(

Lol. :)

workoutguru
          workoutguru

Joined: 7/2009
          Reviews: 83
          Reputation: +875
          Good review man. Glad to hear you liked this product and it worked for you. I have been wanting to try this for awhile now but the cost has kept me from getting it since I had to buy some other supplements and can't really spend a lot more money at the moment. Hopefully I will get to try this soon. I am taking their AD-3 product right now and so far am liking it a lot.

Reputation: +553
          Quick and direct review man I like it. Really glad it worked so well for you.

Joined: 2/2011
          Reviews: 42
          Reputation: +1978
          [IMG]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg589/REINGER/md4807vydox8605-1.jpg[/IMG]

TigerJT
          TigerJT

Reviews: 8
          Reputation: +181
          Nice review! Whadda u expect?...blade style

Reputation: +2876
          I always expect the blade style. Or as most say, the BLADESKI style. It is one in the same.

Twill
          Twill

Reviews: 4
          Reputation: +3
          Good review, I was hoping to get sum of this today but at tha place I shop at they were out.

But I did get lucky and grabed tha new Versa 1 from USP Labs.

Look fwd to starting that tommorow and hopefuly get my hands on sum Mass HGH next week.

But good review!

October 13, 2012

chichistrong

Reviews: 68

Age: 25

October 13, 2012
           1, 2, 1, 2.. Cheek this out a Lecheek Review, yeah I know Corny... I kinda wanted to do that lol... Anyway, So this has to be one of the best HGH type of supplement I have ever taken. I am extremely pleased with this supplement because It helped put on weight in my current bulk and stay below 12% bf, it increased my recovery time and I had a great overall experience with this supplement at exception of some things.

Profile (5/10): First of all Mass HGH is supposed to increase GH, Test, maximize protein synthesis and up-regulate IGF-1. I personally spent a good amount of time to find any research that helped backed up the claims made on this product from the ingredients it has. Unfortunately, I was not able to find convincing or conclusive evidence on this; I did find some evidence on some of the typical ingredients for sleep aids, but nothing really that could this make Mass HGH groundbreaking.

Effectiveness(10/10): Contrary to what the ingredient profile shows this supplement worked perfect for me. I was able to add close to 20 lbs in about 6-7 weeks with this Mass HGH. I used for a period of 8 weeks and it effects started to slow down around the 6th week. Mass HGH did help me sleep better; however, I have had much stronger and better ones in the sense of sleep, but this one did not make me feel groggy in the morning.

Every time I woke up, I did not look as flat as usually do in the morning and as soon as I had something to eat I had like all-day pump in my body. My wife and friends kept telling how full my muscles looked all day and I can honestly attribute all this to Mass HGH because as soon as I stopped taking it the fullness in my muscles went down; however, I did not lose any weight.

I am sitting right now at 190 lbs @ 10.9% - 11.2% bf ( my little BF calculator goes up and down around that range) This is the heaviest I have ever been. I finished Mass HGH AT 188 lbs and I started at 168-170 lbs.

One more thing I must add is that the reason I became interested in the product is because my distributor got it and told me that this supplement has helped him keep his regular bodyweight. He is currently take some type of medications and treatments that apparently make him sick and he is not eating as much, but he has been able to hold on to his weight.

Dosage(N/A): Simple, 3 capsules before bedtime. It does not specify if with an empty stomach or food, but I always took this with food. I eat late at night so it is impossible for me to go to bed on a empty stomach.

Sides(5/10): The whole sex drive issue was also present in my run. I really cannot find an exact reason why or how this supplement can lower sex drive. I tried to find it through research of the ingredients and nothing really seemed to affect sex drive, neither positive or negative, very neutral in that sense. However, by the 3-4th week sex drive went down; having an erection was not the problem, but wanting to have one was lol. Perhaps this would work better if stacked with Testodrol or AD-3 PCT like the other uers to prevent that side, but who knows.

Value(7/10): for the type of results it gave me it has excellent value IMO. I was able to bulk up to a lot more weight than I did last year on P-Mag, but the whole sex drive issue brings it down because you have to opt for extra supps that keep it working. The price is not bad because you get 30 real serving, no BS like "30 servings at 1 capsule, but for maximum results take 3 capsules." It is on the high end of supplement pricing. At $39.95 it is somewhat expensive, but the supplement delievers great natural results.

Overall(8/10): I will simply use again because it is natural, it works excellent for a bulk, it may help you preserve muscle in a cut. Although, the ingredients cannot back up the claims made on this supplement, it works great. I am surprised that a natty HGH/test booster worked so good. I already got some more to run after my SD cycle and if I was you I would try it, it is worth it. Now, have this in mind, it is not the pills that made me gain the weight, it was the food, but Mass HGH made the food go to the right places.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Muscle Fullness
          • All Day Pump
          • Better Sleep
          • Helps Recovery
            WarMachine
            WarMachine

Reviews: 72
            Reputation: +2355
            Lecheek delivers again!!!! Great review chi. Looking forward to that SD cycle.

kevO
            kevO

Joined: 8/2010
            Reviews: 71
            Reputation: +3978
            Quite possibly the g@yest intro to a review ever

Good review bro!

September 18, 2012

Age: 24

September 18, 2012
             Holy Cow! It’s a Lecheek review by FlashSunday that HE ACTUALLY PAID FOR. Haha. It doesn’t happen often, but I have had nothing but positive experiences with Lecheek Nutrition and after Hulk and Meuth’s MassHGH log, I couldn’t help but pick up a couple bottles and experience it for myself. I ran this first as part of a natty stack and then finished up on a calorie deficit cut and had a very positive experience both ways.

----------Effectiveness(9.25/10)-------------

I am not going to bore you with the ingredient profiles as other ER’s have already expounded upon it thoroughly enough. I will jump in and break down my experiences. I ran two bottles of this product straight through, first on a lean bulk, then on a recomp/cut. I will rate effectiveness on a number of different areas.

Sleep (9): Sleep on this product was great. It made me fall asleep quickly and I almost always woke up refreshed, especially when I was able to get a full 8 hours. Even on 4-5 hours of sleep I was doing much better throughout the day than without MassHGH. The reason sleep is a 9 is that with the addition of AD3PCT, sleep is even better.

Recovery (8): I am not going to say that I had Wolverine-like recovery because there were times that I was very sore after workout days despite MassHGH and BCAA’s. Maybe that is a tribute to my workout routines, but either way recovery was good, but not quite PH-like recovery.

Muscle Fullness/Density (9.5): Whether bulking or cutting and especially noticeable on cutting, muscle fullness and density was great. Many times on a calorie deficit my muscles start feeling flat and I feel like I am losing strength. Not so with MassHGH. Muscles were full and hard despite the number of calories I consumed.

Recomp Effect (9): Since April I went from 220lbs 23% bf to 229lbs 20%bf, that is14lbs of LBM in 5 months during which I only ran 1 PH and gained 5 lbs from it. Even if that was all muscle, after PCT in June I had about 1 month of just test boosters and lifting before I started MassHGH. I went from 227 and bulked to 234 the first month, and then switched to cut/recomp the last month and lost 5 lbs slowly yet surely. I think it is safe to say I dropped a couple %bf and gained a decent amount of muscle.

Strength Gain/Maintain (8): Another thing I am worried about while cutting is losing all of my strength gains. In the past two months on MassHGH, my lifts have not gone down at all, but have actually increased even as my weight has dropped a little.

--------------Value (9.5/10)-----------------

In my mind, any product that is decent that you can get for under 30 bucks is an excellent value. This product blows all other HGH boosters I have tried out of the water so the benefit of this product no matter what the cost is high. This product usually goes for 30-40 bucks a bottle, but I bought mine on special for 25 bucks a bottle. Therefore, it was an EXCELLENT value for me, but still very good value at its average price.

-------------Sides (3/10)--------------

The sides weren’t bad for this product. I did experience a little drop in libido while on this cycle, but like everyone else, it was pretty much resolved with AD3 PCT. I maybe felt a little atrophied too, but I cant say for sure until I’ve been off of this for a week or so.

-----------Overall (9.5)------------

This is a great product. It's great for a cut, a recomp, or a bulk, It’s great for sleep, for recovery, for maintaining or increasing strength. It is hands-down the best natty HGH booster I have ever tried. Everyone should experience this product. I am confident that if you work hard you will love the results just like the rest of us have. You can’t go wrong with this product and I can’t wait to see what Lecheek comes out with next!

Pros:
            Cons:
            • Better Sleep
            • Helps Recovery

Reputation: +1988
              Because of you im gonna pull the trigger on this flash good review bro

Reputation: +3030
              nice review flash. i think MHGH is my new favorite product!

Reputation: +3345
              It will be great for your post contest bulk dude.

do you think it will help me with the last 3 weeks befor

Reputation: +2482
              I might have to try this stack. I wonder if you could add prime to those two?

Reputation: +3345
              @l6r I don't think it would be a bad thing, help your strength stay up and recomp.

@seaver the beautiful thing about natty is you can stack almost anything.

Reputation: +1988
              thanks flash once again amazing review

Reputation: +553
              Awesome review Flash. Nice to get some money out of ya lol.

@l6r with the muscle fullness felt by most users, and the fact your already quite cut could result in helping you look larger during your comp.

Reputation: +3345
              Trust me, Lecheek will get a lot of money out of me when its all said and done :)

You are the man Flash!

Reputation: +180
              Great review man. Thanks!

Reply #12:

Joined: 8/2012
              Reputation: -1
              Got a noob question: is this a PH?

Reply #13:

Reputation: +3345
              No its a natural gh booster. No pct necessary.

Reply #14:

Joined: 8/2012
              Reputation: -1
              @Flash, cool. Thanks for the reply. Willing to sample this out.

Reply #15:
              SwollStatus
              SwollStatus

Joined: 3/2011
              Reviews: 2
              Reputation: +23
              I loved AD-3 with my Test Powder, can I run Test powder, Ad-3 and MHGH together? I'm trying to bulk over the fall...

Reply #16:
              Nutrexpert
              Nutrexpert

Joined: 7/2012
              Reviews: 23
              Reputation: +415
              SwollStatus: that actually sounds like a DOPE natty stack.

Great review Flash, can't wait to try my bottle out.

August 10, 2012

Age: 36

August 10, 2012
               Thanks to the ER crew and Lecheek for setting me up with some Mass HGH to run. I am very impressed with the customer service from the reps.

Previously I had taken some HGH sleep aids and ZMA. I could get some decent sleep from them but as far as visible results, nothing. My expectations for this? Good sleep, nothing special for results.

So hulk and I setup a little friendly “contest” to see how TX9 and Mass HGH would change our bodies. I am more of a strength lifter who looks to keep getting stronger and setting new PRs. I am lucky in the sense that as I do this, mass building happens along side the strength increase. On to the details!

Dosing 10/10 (*no taste or supplement burps)

Seriously, why can’t more supplements be this easy? Take 3 normal size caps 30 minutes prior to the time you plan on going to sleep. You don’t have to worry about being on a empty stomach or having any casein/cottage cheese like you do with ZMA. This is the way I would like to see more supplements be. No off days, no difference on workout/non-workout days, 3 caps before bed every day. Simple.

I did notice that the sleep aid portion of the product did seem to take about 45-60 minutes when taken on a full stomach. That should be expected since absorption time would be delayed.

Profile 8/10

MASS HGH® Blend: 2,300 mg **
              Chlorophytum Borivilianum: When combined with Velvet Bean, it has been shown to increase GH in healthy exercising men

Velvet Bean: Has shown increase in test and GH levels

4-aminobutanic acid: A very interesting ingredient. I read a few articles on this and found 3 different possibilities of what this may do in the product. One was that it has a calming effect on the nervous system. That could explain why I felt relaxed and ready for sleep within an hour of taking it. There is also a study that shows that when injected directly into the brain, it can increase GH levels. The problem is that it doesn’t naturally break the blood/brain barrier so this probably doesn’t happen from oral ingestion. The 3rd possibility is that this is directly responsible for the regulation of muscle tone.

Centella Asiatica: Can reduce anxiety. Can help overcome fatigue and stress. Also used in healing connective tissue and increasing blood flow.

Glycyrrhiza Glabra: Seems to be mainly used to help ease breathing?

Catharanthus Roseus: This is used by many people for a HUGE variety of treatments. The only one I could pick out that sounded good for this purpose, would be the antioxidant.

4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxyphenyl: More joint support?
              ValerianRoot: Sleep aid
              Withania Somnifera: Sleep aid

All of those uses for each ingredient are based on my own reading on the internet. I’m sure that some more of the members or reps may have other thoughts on these. Please read through the comments for any corrections.

Ok, so it’s a blend. We don’t know how much of each one is in there. I understand the need to keep a company secret so this doesn’t bother me much if the product works. I can assure you that whatever the amount of each of these is, it worked for me.

Side Effects: 5/10

Like hulk, about 3 weeks in or so, I did experience a loss in libido and a bit shut down and atrophy in my testicles. This was the first time I’ve ever experienced anything like this so I wasn’t sure. Hulk and I talked one afternoon and he was having the same thing. I took a week off and the reps sent us AD-3. Within in the week, I took off (while I was waiting on the AD-3) all systems returned to normal so I started taking the MGH again. The problem did not reoccur.

Yes, 10/10. I had low expectations and I was blown out of the water with what I actually got. Immediately had better sleep. I would be out and wake up thinking I slept through the alarm and panic. Pick up my phone and I had been out less than two hours. Yeah, it’s that deep of a sleep. I could fall right back asleep no problem. I would feel like a BOSS every morning when I got up!

The real surprise was after about 8 days or so when I would get up in the morning. I’d be looking in the mirror and see that my upper body muscle mass looked dense! My stomach looked smaller. After I noticed that the first time, everyday there was change. I truthfully have never seen daily changes but did with this product! Way above my expectations!

The recovery with this product was phenomenal. I would rarely see any soreness even after a PR day. Many of my PRs weren’t even one rep PRs, they were 4 rep PRs that should have made me somewhat sore. Waking up feeling refreshed and recovered is a wonderful feeling!

Of course I got my first bottle for free but that was only one bottle. I liked it and grabbed up a few more bottles on someone’s deal of the day at $19.95. If you can find it at that price, grab at least two bottles!! Most of the time it goes for $39.95. If you catch the sale, $.067 a day. If not, then $1.33 a day. With the results I got, this is a great deal. I can promise you if I catch it under $20 again, at least four bottles!

This is an awesome product! I started the log around 255# and am currently at 247#. I know this seems strange but my muscle mass and strength have increase like you wouldn’t believe! I didn’t have my calipers at the beginning of the run but I found them for the end. I was between 10-11% bf and had to be in the 14% range before I started.

People in the gym would ask me what I was on. I’d tell them and point them to the internet for the product. My workout partner started taking it too, he has added some big mass in the first bottle himself.

I don’t remember what all of my PRs were before I started this stack but here are the big ones in comparasion:

Bench: 425 (years ago) Past 2 years 415 New 450
              Squat: 465x4 (last summer) last 12 months 450x4 New 480x4
              Deadlift: no clue I stopped deadlifting 10 years ago (425?) New 550
              Curl: 170x4 New 180x4
              Military press: 225x4 (2002) last year 200 or 210x4 New 235x4

I stacked this with the TX9 too. TX9 is a DAA product to increase your test. If you take this, I would highly suggest using a test booster too. The stack is sick! I did the two bottle/month stack and suggest you do the same!

Pros:
              Cons:
              • Increase Muscle Density
              • Reduce Belly Fat
              • Better Sleep
              • Helps Recovery
                Joshuaco
                Joshuaco

Reviews: 20
                Reputation: +256
                Great review coming from a great log!

Reputation: +3577
                Thanks! I was pleased with the log and want to thank hulk for his help, support, and drive!

Reviews: 27
                Reputation: +767
                I don't want to take sides on this but your review is better than hulks. Both of yours are better than mine.

Reputation: +3577
                I am confused about the category for this? It says "bodybuilding>HGH>Mass HGH" but there is no HGH under BB? The HGH is under growth enhancers but it doesn't show up there. If you click on the HGH link on this page, it takes you to just the category page? Seems like a glitch?

ZANARK
                ZANARK

Reviews: 3
                Reputation: +29
                Well Meuth I have notice that there are lots of products that are considered "Natural Testosterone Boosters" but they are in fact PCT's, so It's no surprise they get very low scores, hoping they work as NTB's.

littlebear34
                littlebear34

Joined: 7/2012
                Reviews: 15
                Reputation: +316
                Great review! I can't wait to add this to my stack!

August 8, 2012

Age: 28

August 8, 2012
                 Good afternoon SR disciple, today I want to lay down a review for a product that was very impressive and delivered well above expectation. I was lucky enough to be picked by ssgdimsmash to run the mass hgh testadrol x9 stack. This was an eight week long battle between meuth and myself. The first product I’m going to review is Mass HGH, this is an all natural HGH supplement that works hand in hand with recovery since you take it before bed. This is the second natural hgh supplement I have used and what I expected was little to nothing and what I got is a different story,
                Enough of the overview let’s get into this review.

-----------------TASTE N/A-------------------

It’s a pill there is no real taste or even an after taste. I never got the burp up natural supplements burps or anything. They are 3 small/medium pills in a veggie capsule nothing out of the ordinary at all.

--------------- DOSE/TIMING 10/10------------

This is about as easy as it gets folks, 30minutes before bed 3 pills no off day needed every night before bed chuck them down. One other great thing is it didn’t contain zinc so you can drink your Casein protein with them and not hinder the effects of the zinc.

--------------EFFECTIVENESS 9.0/10-----------

This is by far the best natural HGH/growth and recovery supplement I have ever used. After consumption you will start getting drowsy around 20 minutes in, another 15 minutes you are ready for sleep 10 more minutes you are out like a light in one of the deepest slumbers you can wish for. The one issue I had with it is I would wake up 2-4hrs into my sleep not a big deal since I fell right back to sleep but what I noticed for those brief 10-15 minutes I was quiet refreshed almost like I got the elusive 8 that we stride for. There was never a groggy feeling like on other sleep supplements I used and I always felt great in the morning no normal aches associated with a hard day at the gym.

I also noticed a much fuller dense muscles through my body. After week two my muscles felt pumped at all times I appeared much more ripped up then I normally do on an off day. Even at 4weeks this supplement flat out worked well. I ran 8weeks on to get the full effect and it was simply nothing short of amazing.

----------------CONTENT 8.0/10---------------

I am not one for a blend at all and that’s the only reason why it gets an eight overall here. This product contains scientifically backed ingredients that are known to help with sleep, recovery and natural release of hgh.

MASS HGH® Blend: 2,300 mg **
                Chlorophytum Borivilianum, Velvet Bean, 4-aminobutanic acid, Centella Asiatica, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Catharanthus Rosus, 4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxyphenyl, Valarian Root, Withania Somnifera
                Quick look at the blend even though it is a small blend I’m not a fan of them. I will over look it a little bit since the product worked well every time.

--------------SIDE EFFECTS 3/10--------------

I do have to add this into the review since I did have some minor side effects to note one this scale 1 being no real sides and 10 being my liver failed and I’m typing this on my death bed, I gave this a 3. after week three I noticed a sudden change in my libido, I went from a horny all the time can’t get enough to maybe later not in the mood. I also started to get a bit shut down and atrophy in my testicles. At first I was like what the F did they lace this with M-drol??? No it was just a minor side it cleared up after I started using the ad-3 by also by lecheek. I assume it was a quick estrogen elevation and it subsided once I started the AD-3 pct supplement. (Not saying this all natural stack needs a pct but I did have a FREAK SIDE NOT COMMON OF THE STACK!)

-----------------VALUE 9/10------------------

I always say if a product exceeds my initial thoughts and expectations and performs every time with great results the value is going to be good. With that said there is a formula I use
                Expectations+results=value. Cost is another thing all together if a product works and is simply amazing you would buy it with out gripe.
                This product is pretty inexpensive and it delivers great results so it is a win, win for everyone!! I have see this product for as low as 19.99 on sale to 34.99 which seems to be the normal price on most websites.
                It is a 30 day supply in each bottle so it equals a little over a $1.15 a day. I have to say go out and experience it for yourself.

Overall
                This product is amazing and I really enjoyed the run and I will use this product again in the future and would recommend not only the MHGH to anyone I would recommend any and all of Lecheek’s products Dustin over there really listens to the bodybuilding community and changes products to better suit our needs great job Dustin. Mass HGH has earned the Hulk’s seal of approval and so has Lecheek!

-k-

Pros:
                Cons:
                • Better Sleep
                • Helps Recovery

Reputation: +3345
                  Been following the log and because of it I'm now 20 days into a 2 month run. I like this product a lot so far.

Reputation: +1326
                  You know, oddly, I've experienced similar sides with natural GH related supplements. My libido for whatever reason seems to tank within a week or two of using it. I thought I was the only one that experienced it. Great review.

Reputation: +3030
                  thanks guys i appreciate the props.
                  for a natural prodcut to produce the results i had(not saying it was all the MHGH) i had busted some serious ass and ate very well too.

3ullD0zer
                  3ullD0zer

Joined: 7/2009
                  Reviews: 11
                  Reputation: +520
                  Good *** KRob!

Reputation: +3030
                  thanks 3DOz appreciate it broski. if you can pick this up add it to your currebt stack it is amazing.

Reputation: +180
                  Excellent review man. Thanks for the detailed log and honesty.

Reputation: +2876
                  I thought they sent you a PCT with this?

Reputation: +3030
                  thanks jaydub, i appreciate the props.
                  i look at it like this; if its good its good if its bad its bad and i wouldn't being doing the product justice saying anything other then the truth.

Reputation: +3030
                  not with it they sent it when i mentioned to dims that meuth and i were having some slight libido issues. i still have 2weeks left on that.

Reputation: +23
                  Thanks for the review Hulk. I am glad you got to try another one of our products!

Reputation: +3030
                  thanks dustin, great products deserve great reviews.

Have you used Mass HGH? Submit your own Review!