Lecheek Nutrition AD-3 PCT

AD-3 PCT Lecheek Nutrition
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (20 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
D-Pol (68 Reviews)
Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH Reviews
Mass HGH (28 Reviews)
Lecheek Nutrition T-X3 Reviews
T-X3 (14 Reviews)
Redefine FinaFlex G8 Reviews
FinaFlex G8 (6 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Cellucor P6 Extreme Reviews
P6 Extreme (66 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

tips or critique on bulking stack. MassHGH, IsaTestGF, AD-3 PCT
This is my first post to this website although I've used it just about ever...

LeCheek Nutrition AD-3 PCT + T-X3 + Cycle Armor for $46.45
http://www.supplementcentral.com/lecheek-nutrition-complete-cycle-stack Use cou...

VonBoom's Lecheek Nutrition AD-3 PCT Log
Let me start with a big thanks to the fine folks at Lecheek Nutrition for asking...

Is Jack3d Micro, D-pol, AD-3 PCT & MP combat protein enough to start a stack?
Hello SR, Im new here, and kinda new to all the supp's avaible today.  ...

Advice on a test stacks DAA, Animal Stak, AD-3 PCT and Cycle Armor
Hello Ladies, I have a question about a stack that I wanted to try, just need ad...

AD-3 PCT and leg pain
Some time around October I started taking AD-3 PCT along with D-pol. This was my...

Mass hgh and AD-3 PCT questions??
I know there was already an article on taking mass hgh and ad-3 together, but I ...

Do I take Mass HGH with AD-3 PCT???
I got a good deal on Mass HGH and AD-3 PCT so do I take Mass HGH for 30 days the...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

AD-3 PCT Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
AD-3 PCT Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Value (16)
  • Improved Sleep (13)
  • Heightened Libido (12)
  • Increased Strength (12)
  • Increased Acne (10)
  • Minor Aggression At Times (7)
  • Acne Is Weird Places (4)
  • Vivid Dreams (2)
June 12, 2013

Reviews: 80

Age: 23

June 12, 2013
A solid AI/Sleep Aide at good price.

I'd like to thank SSGdimsmash for letting me(and quite a few others) log this product. I'm not required to write this review, but I feel I owe it to them for hooking me up. Since this has been reviewed by several other ERs, I'll make this a simple review.

Profile:

Sometimes, simple profiles are better. LeCheek was nice enough not use a prop. blend in AD3. I am a fan of all 3 ingredients included.

Androst-3,5, dien-7,17 dione (an effective dose of 75mg)
Velvet Bean 800mg
Milk Thistle 360mg

If you want more info on it, check out Joeflah or Hulk's reviews.

Dosing:(9/10)
2 small pills right before bed. Easy!

Effectiveness:(8.25/10)

I'll break this up into categories.

Aggression: I noticed some extra aggression during my workouts, and every time I woke up, I had a raging clue that just kept telling me to hit up the gym. Every morning was the same, even when I had a scheduled off day, and woke up feeling like I got hit by a bus, I just had too take that long drive to hit up the gym to pick weight up and put it down. This could have hindered me in the strength department however because I didn't gain much strength and only when I forced myself to take a few extra rest days did I feel stronger/make more progress. It was still an awesome motivator.

Leaning: Towards the end, I noticed slightly more leaning, especially in my shoulders and upper back. I was/still am on a cut however, so I can't give this all the credit. Still noticeable though.

Sleep: Sleep was solid. Didn't really put me to sleep like Mass HGH or Re-Feed did, but I still got vivid dreams. The best part was that there was no sleep hangover whatsoever. Waking up early with a lot of drive to hit up the gym was awesome as well.

Libido: Noticed higher libido... then again, I'm 23, I get a raging clue off of anything.

Side Effects:(6/10)

Dry joints killed me. Started about 3 weeks in. When I went into the gym with no pwo, holy hell did my elbows ache. Got tolerable once I upped my dosage of G/C/M, but it still sucked. Acne jumped up as well, nothing major, but it was noticeable and wouldn't go away no matter how well I washed it. The sides aren't too bad, but they are still noticeable.

Value: (9/10)

You can find this for under $25 on most online retailers. Awesome value for a product that is considered a "specialty" supplement. I think I've seen it under $20 when it goes on sale. Def. worth the money.

Overall: (8.75/10)

AD3 is a solid product that does more than your standard AI. LeCheek def. came up with a good idea when they came up with an AI with sleep aide properties. AD3 would be a solid choice to stack with just about any DAA based TBooster. I would def. recommend picking this up, especially with it's low price tag.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Extra Drive To Lift
  • Improved Sleep
  • Some Milk Thistle
  • Dry Muscle Gains
  • Heightened Libido
  • No Sleep Hangover
  • Vivid Dreams
  • Aching Joints
January 26, 2013

Reviews: 78

Age: 35

January 26, 2013
 Huge thanks to lecheek for letting me run two bottles of this.

Value 7-8
I will go a bit lower in just that It did not work as well for me. But you can still find good deals on this. The normal seems to be around 25- 30 bucks.

Ingredients
NA . Check others reviews for details.

I was really hoping this stuff would work as well as it did for others on their logs but it did not.

Dosing 9
I took this about 2 hrs before which was more or less as soon as I got home from gym. Easy to take pills.

Effectiveness 7

I have took a test booster and a AI before so I really hoping to have the same effect. But I feel that some of lecheek stuff are under dosed for someone my size. I am 250+ lbs. So I don't know if there is a standard protocol for dosing and weight ratios or not, but might be something to look into.
When running a any test booster I can start to have signs of estrogen getting high thats why I waited about a week and half before starting this just to see if I could feel it work.
Well I started this about 1 1/2 weeks into the stack . I felt a slight difference in body comp changes and a slight change in vascularity although that seemed to leave after several weeks.
The one thing I will note is my libido tanked on this and has took a while to get that back to normal after running this stack.

I will say that I have took masshgh and TX9 before and separately and not had these issues that is why I mention it now.

I will say that my strength and mood was always good and on point through this stack as well. I was able to recovery in between sets and days of rest faster than normal. But I do not like loosing my libido. lol.

I do think this product helped me calm down , I would take this after my workout and before a post meal. Usually about 2 hrs before bed.

Overall 7
It just did not work that well for me. Others have had great success with it though. After about 4 weeks I started to loose that thin skin look , although veins was still visible I just did not look at dry.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Calming Effect
  • Increased Strength
  • Improved Sleep
  • Just Not As Strong As Others

Reputation: +2358
What??!!!! Giving AD-3 a 7 instead of a solid 10?!!!

NEG REPPEDDD!!!

LOLOLOLOL

Just kidding seaver, sorry this stuff didn't work for you as desired. I friggin love this stuff, does the trick all the time :)

Gonna be logging mass hgh with versa-1, test powder, oxyeca black, and AD-3 pretty soon, stay tuned!!!

Joined: 1/2011
Reviews: 78
Reputation: +2485
well I had high hopes to be honest. But when my libido tanks.. not good.

^^Good Point^^

line6reed
line6reed

Reviews: 45
Reputation: +1988
Always good to see a honest review

Vermonster
Vermonster

Reviews: 19
Reputation: +255
I had libido issues with this supplement as well.

fneau
fneau

Joined: 5/2011
Reviews: 2
Reputation: +13
Im glad i got on here i have been taking this for about 3 weeks. My libido has been basically zip as well.Thanks for the review im gonna pass on this one.

October 7, 2012

Age: 20

October 7, 2012
 Today marks a sad day: I am running out of AD-3 and will be done with it within 2 more nights.

Before you even ask, even though the bottle says “PCT” on it, don’t think for a second I was running this as part of a PCT program coming off of a prohormone cycle. I’m smarter than that.

I never really dabble with estrogen blockers unless I am running it alongside a test booster, but since I purchased some D-Pol once again to run with my DTP routine, I figured I might as well add some AD-3 to boost its effectiveness.

I’ve run D-Pol by itself, along with PES Erase, and now with AD-3. I can honestly say that running it with AD-3 has proven to be more effective than with the Erase and as a standalone. This may be because I dosed the Erase in a weird way during my run with it, or just because AD-3 is a better product. Either way, running AD-3 with D-Pol was a great choice.

I saw iSamurai, WarMachine, and baseFrenzyy all posted glowing reviews on AD-3, and I figured I’d pick it up while it was on sale at Nutra Planet (sound familiar?). Another excellent choice on my part.

Dosing/Profile – 9

Right off the bat, AD-3 gets plus points for being incredibly simple to dose. 2 pills, 30 minutes before bed. Although it doesn’t specify with or without food, I always took it on an empty stomach to ensure the best absorption of the product.

Looking back now, I realize I never wrote a review on Erase… Oops. But my thought process for the 9 for the profile stems from AD-3 adding onto Erase’s profile. I would’ve given Erase a 7.5 for profile because its only got 1 ingredient in it (Androst-3,5, dien-7,17 dione). AD-3 includes that ingredient at triple the dose (75 mg per serving vs. 25 mg) while including liver and GH support.

That alone would give AD-3 an 8.5. The extra .5 comes from the ease of dosing it.

Serving Size: 2 caps
AD-3 PCT Blend (1,235 mg)
Testosterone Support: 75 mg Androst-3,5, dien-7,17 dione
GH + Liver Support: 800 mg Velvet Bean (std. L-Dopa 99%), 360 mg Milk Thistle

Androst-3 is a DHEA metabolite that can be found in the body. The effects include an elevated anabolic state, increased testosterone, reduced cortisol, and reduced estrogen. This is beneficial on multiple levels: estrogen will rise along with any increase in serum testosterone levels, but the Androst-3 combats that while raising test even more. It also blunts cortisol, the “stress hormone”, which is a bona fide killer of anabolism. Can’t go wrong here.

Most everyone knows the benefits of Milk Thistle. It is beneficial for healthy liver function, and taking any supplement has the potential to cause the liver to be overtaxed. Great preventative step taken here by LeCheek.

Velvet Bean/L-Dopa is a hotly debated ingredient in the SR community. Many people will argue its effectiveness and say that it doesn’t live up to the claims that it increases HGH, dopamine and serotonin levels, and improves the quality of sleep. This is my first go around with anything including L-Dopa and I can definitely notice an improvement in the quality of sleep I got. I’ll go more in depth later, but I applaud LeCheek for including a GH booster with a T-booster to make a comprehensive product.

Value – 9

Again, Nutra Planet was the source, and I paid $24.99 for my 30 day run. That means my value was $.83 a day.

I checked around the web and the going rate seems to be about $28, so I got a good deal. But I’d still consider $.83 a day for a specialty supplement to be a good value, especially considering the benefits. I would pay $.83 every night of my life if it meant sleep like this forever.

By comparison, Erase is closer to $25 everywhere I looked, so the value is similar there but the AD-3 does more. Once you start comparing it to more expensive anti-estrogen supps like Erase Pro and Triazole, this is far and away a better value.

Hence the 9; probably just as effective as the way more expensive stuff and much better than something that costs the same.

Taste/Mixability – N/A

This category doesn’t really apply with pills. But I will say I never got any weird burps with this stuff, so that’s a plus. And the pills never got caught in my throat because they’re not horse-pill sized, which is another plus.

Effectiveness – 9

Now for the goodies. I feel like AD-3 shined in pretty much every area.

The aggression and alpha male feeling one would expect to have while on a t-booster/e-blocker was definitely there. It never got out of control, I actually felt much more even-keel while on AD-3 and D-Pol as compared to not. Goes to show that regulating hormones can have benefits outside of the gym.

That could be a byproduct of the confidence you get with that alpha feeling. If you know you’re killing it in the gym every day, you’re going to feel better about yourself. At least that’s what happens with me. Could also have something to do with living up to the claims that Androst-3 blunts cortisol, but I can’t specifically comment on that without a lab test.

The sleep enhancement you get from this product is incredible, and good sleep is key for a college student like me. I wake up early at about 6:30 every morning so I can eat and catch the first shuttle down to the other campus to use the gym before my classes start, and then go about a full day of school work and other business. I can honestly say ~6 hours of sleep while on AD-3 feels like a full 8 hours. I woke up refreshed every morning, and by the time I took my morning dose of Alphamine, it was all systems go. I’d by this again just for how great the sleep is.

I would also have incredibly vivid dreams while taking this, which is an indicator that you’re going through more REM cycles during your sleep. REM sleep is truly recuperative sleep, so I’m happy I experienced that.

Like I said in my Alphamine review, I was able to lose 4 pounds and 1.5 inches off of my waist while adding a little strength over the course of the 4 weeks I used DTP. The Alphamine is what I give most credit for the weight loss, but less estrogen does mean you’re carrying less water weight, so I have to give some credit to the AD-3.

And there’s no real way for me to test this on my own, but I’m sure my test levels got a boost from stacking this with D-Pol. There are guys out there who will be yelling at their computer screens saying “you’re 20, you’re stupid.” Sure, whatever man. I subscribe to the school of thought that there isn’t some magical ceiling on natural testosterone production that miraculously vanishes when you turn 21. It’s true that my natural test levels are already high because I’m still young, but that’s like saying you can’t build a tall building a little bit taller if you wanted to. I’m sure this would have greater effects on someone experiencing lower test production due to being older, but I could definitely notice positive effects in the weight room and out that let me know I was producing more testosterone naturally.

One of those effects was slight strength gains throughout the 4 week DTP routine. I wasn’t expecting to set any PRs because DTP isn’t a strength building routine per say. But I was able to hit PRs on both flat DB bench (85x5) and incline DB bench (75x5) during the final week, and I’m sure AD-3 working synergistically with the D-Pol played a roll in that.

Some side effects included minor acne on the shoulders and crazy fast facial hair growth. I’m not typically a guy who shaves my face that often, but while I was on AD-3 I found myself shaving once or twice a week. Neither of these were bad things, they were indicators that this stuff was actually working.

I also never got the joint pain I would occasionally get from the Erase. Like I said, lower estrogen means less water weight and a drying effect on your body, which can obviously lead to achy joints. It also helps that the DTP is higher rep/lighter load style workouts, but I can’t say I had any joint pain from the AD-3.

My libido is already sky high being a 20 year old college student, but good lord… can you say morning wood? Without fail, every morning. And during the day with all of these beautiful chicks at Loyola, it was a job and a half just to keep my little buddy in line lol.

Right after I would take the AD-3 at night, I would notice an increase in vascularity. Not like you would get from a pump during a workout, but a more lean/dry look with roadmap style veins. The veins would be pretty much gone in the morning but I would wake up and look and the mirror and I’d still “look leaner” in my opinion. The areas I noticed this in the most was in my abs and quads. I have clear lines and way more definition in those areas than ever before. Can’t say it’s 100% AD-3, but it helped.

Overall - 9

AD-3 is another supplement in my DTP stack that gets 9’s across the boards. This stuff is no joke, just like the Alphamine. I’d say I got way more from AD-3 than I did from the Erase in terms of complimenting the test boosting effects of the D-Pol.

LeCheek is always trying to make comprehensive supplements that cover all of the bases. I applaud them for doing that and AD-3 doesn’t deviate from this trend one bit. Not only does it inhibit estrogen, but it boosts GH and testosterone while giving you great sleep.

Not just a win-win… More like a win-win-win-win. The fact that the dosing is so easy and that AD-3 can be stacked with basically any t-booster to enhance its effects makes it even better.

If you’re running a test booster, consider supplementing with AD-3 to enhance your results. It’s pretty cheap for a specialty supplement and lives up to every claim on the label and then some.

Two thumbs way up.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Improved Sleep

Reviews: 80
    Reputation: +2320
    Read my review he said.... it's shorter than my Alphamine review he said.... :)

iSamurai
    iSamurai

Reputation: +809
    Another great review, Joe. Even if it was reading an essay :)

Reputation: +1254
    Lmao I tried my best to make it a little shorter for you guys but I admit it's not all that much shorter. Thanks for reading though bros

Reputation: +2358
    Now you know when you review one of my favorite supps of all time, I gotta say something LOL Keep up the good work Joe :)

Reputation: +1254
    Haha yeah man i can see why it's your favorite! I'll definitely be coming back to ad3 in the future

Reputation: +554
    Nice novel ugh I mean review ;) Glad this product worked well for you joe.

Reply #7:

Reputation: +1254
    Lol thanks Dim, have to credit you as the reason I like LeCheek in the first place when you hooked me up with that OxyECA. I'm glad I've gone back to LeCheek cuz y'all make some good stuff.

Reply #8:

Reputation: +109
    Im coming to the end of a two month DAA/AD-3 run, and this without a doubt gave me awesome results even though im 18. Its a winning combo for sure!

Reply #9:

Reputation: +109
    Nice review by the way lol

Reply #10:
    Jpotter21
    Jpotter21

Joined: 11/2011
    Reviews: 49
    Reputation: +1326
    Seeing all of these good reviews on this has caused me to re think using AI's. Definitely gonna pick this up here soon.

Reply #11:

Reputation: +1254
    Thanks cjm. And yeah Potter, you should definitely consider this. I don't see it as a standalone but it'll truly amplify anything you run with it.

Reply #12:
    killaz5
    killaz5

Joined: 4/2011
    Reputation: +117
    Cool story bro. i was planning on running dpol as my next natty cycle, i think i may add this in now and see how she goes

Reply #13:

Reputation: +1254
    Good call, youll enjoy it

Reply #14:

Joined: 12/2009
    Reviews: 43
    Reputation: +1747
    Hey, you're supposed to finish the WHOLE product b4 you review it and you have 2 days left. Dern Bears fans these days :D... JK good review

Reply #15:
    Meuth
    Meuth

Joined: 3/2010
    Reviews: 40
    Reputation: +3593
    Good stuff! I have two bottles of this and just waiting to pull the trigger.

Reply #16:

Reputation: +1254
    Lol Cam you would take it there... Bear Down! And Meuth man if that trigger finger is itchin, pull it! You won't be sorry.

Thanks guys.

Reply #17:
    misterjaydub
    misterjaydub

Reviews: 14
    Reputation: +180
    Nice review. Glad ya liked it.

Reply #18:

Reputation: +29
    Pretty much I enjoyed reading this. I've sent a couple mails to NutraPlanet's Staff and I guess I will risk $64USD's to get this and PES-Alphamine and both be send to México. I hope both of them pass customs and arrive without problem.

Reply #19:

Reputation: +29
    I'm giving C20 another shot, this time I'm stacking it with OEP, AP, MHGH and of course this one, let's see how it works

Reply #20:

Reputation: +29
    Bro, just a personal question, did this made you feel sleepy? thanks in advance for any info you may provide.

Reply #21:

Reputation: +1254
    Didn't really have that knock out effect like some other sleep supplements I've tried, but I'm currently stacking this with Mass HGH and the sleep hangovers upon waking are WAY more noticeable when stacking them as opposed to by themselves.

September 5, 2012

Age: 28

September 5, 2012
     This morning I am writing a review on a product I received from lecheek nutrition to go hand in hand with the Mass hgh and testadrol 9. today I will be reviewing ad-3 pct this product is used to aid in natural testosterone increase and reduce estrogen related side effects. This product also has liver and GH support great for coming off a ph/ds/aas cycle.
    After getting picked by SSGdimsmash, Meuth and I received 2bottles of the TX9 and one bottle of the MHGH. We both bought a second since it was so good. 70% of the way through stack we both got ad-3 pct to run inconjuction with the stack. This product with in 14-18 days I started to have a better libido and some slight water retention loss, this was an indication of the anti-estrogen and it allowed my testosterone to do its job more effectively.

----------------EFFECTIVENESS 7.5/10---------

The active ingredients inside ad-3 are all proven and really seem to work well together. Well using AD-3 I noticed a differences such as mood and libido changes by week 2 and I noticed that I had some minor bloat issues settle down by week 3. The reason why I gave this a 7.5 is because it didn’t help with the gains as much as I thought it would once off the mass HGH and TX9 combo. I did lose about 10% in strength and I lost 4lbs and when in pct you want to maintain that hard earned weight, not a huge deal but something I noticed. I will also say this once I did finish I only had a solid week in the gym before I severely injured my L4-L5 disk to the point of needing an emergency surgery. I can only assume this product would have worked better if I had more time to dedicate to the gym. Another slight down fall like the Mass HGH I noticed I would wake up a few hours into my slumber but I did fall back a sleep quickly.

-----------------TASTE/DOSE 9.8/10-----------

This is an all natural product so you can expect to have some nasty burps if you take the 2pills 30 minutes before on an empty stomach. I did experiment with the how I dosed them and I found that 30minutes pre-bed was the best as directed on the package since it seemed to kick in around 45minutes after consumption. When I dosed them with a scoop of natural PB I found that I got better sleep almost like it absorbed a bit better then with out. to make sure it wasn’t a fluke I tried it for a week with out the PB and a week with the PB and my result was better sleep and less frequent wake ups with the PB. Another great thing about the AD-3 is you don’t have to worry about drinking you protein shake and timing it correctly since it does not use zinc to help with the sleep or test boosting properties.

------------------PROFILE 9/10---------------

This is a very simple 3 ingredient profile no bled HUGE plus since you never know what you’re going to get in one of those matrixes. This product features:
    Androst-3,5 dien-7,17dione this is used as a suicidal inhibitor and is also proven to reduce Cortisol levels. This is the newest addition to the OTC AI products so from all my research it does not eliminate all estrogen but it does potentially reduce estrogen levels when dosed properly 50-75mg a day. AD-3 contains a healthy 75mg per serving.

The next ingredient that is in AD-3 is velvet bean AKA mucuna pruriens. Mucuna Pruriens leaves contain l-Dopa which is used in many mood and sexual enhancers world wide. This product contains 800mg velvet bean (L-Dopa 99%) but the only issue I have is there is no real studies on the proper dose of this product for effectiveness.

The third and final ingredient that makes up AD-3 is a basic and most crucial organ cleanser for being on and coming off a cycle. Milk thistle is used to help cleanse and protect the liver from toxins and inflammation. AD-3 contains 360mg of milk thistle per serving which is slightly lower then the normal and it is in a single dose rather the standard 420mg which is commonly divided into two separate doses. There are studies proving the effectiveness of milk thistle on patients with chronic hepatitis at extreme doses of 1200mg a day. This says a lot for this all natural product on its ability to aid in liver repair.

With the exception of the Velvet bean which as of right now has very little scientific backing on its ability to boost GH but more of a mood and libido aid this is a solid PCT product.

----------------------VALUE 8/10-------------

This product can be found on quiet a few popular supplement sites and the average price is 25.00-30.00 for a 30day serving. This product did what I expected it to as an OTC AI it was not overly amazing but it is very effective. This product is like erase and erase pro but contains the proper amount of the AI Androst-3, 5 dien 7,17dione for greater results and the odd part is it cost close to the same I wish they had the proper dose of milk thistle but again it is a one dose not a standard two dose supplement and just the addition of the product is a nice touch. The Velvet bean does not have enough scientific backing nor could I pinpoint exactly what it did, L-Dopa is proven as a mood enhancer and since I did not run this in conjunction with a serm such as clomid that can kill your emotional state and cause irregular mood swings I can not justify how well the velvet bean worked.

Overall I will say this product is solid and worked well for aiding in some cortisol and estrogen reduction which allowed my test to work to its fullest potential. This product is priced right for anyone’s budget and I would recommend as PART of your PCT from any cycle. This product get’s hulk seal of approval and I will purchase this for my next true cycle.

-k-

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Some Milk Thistle
    • Great Otc Ai

Reputation: +554
    Awesome reviews on the stack man. Thanks Hulk.

Joined: 8/2011
    Reputation: +3046
    thanks for letting me run it. i have one more to drop later this week on tx9

Reviews: 81
    Reputation: +1134
    Nice. Just ordered this and T-Force for the cut. lets see how that goes

Kevn
    Kevn

Joined: 8/2012
    Reviews: 5
    Reputation: +27
    Is it okay to stack this product with bps endosurge?

Joined: 8/2011
    Reputation: +3046
    you could, but you would be getting a lot of the Mucuna Pruriens since endosurge contains it as well almost like an over kill imho. this is best suited after a ph/ds cycle and it can be used during an all natural test booster cycle to keep estrogen down to optimize the test boosters result.

November 25, 2013

pudgusky

Reviews: 6

Age: 20

November 25, 2013
    Slight Improvements in all the right places

These are my experiences running AD-3 for 60 days as a 20 year old male. I decided to run an AI because I already have raging test, and I expected an AI to increase free testosterone and decrease estrogen levels. Both these things are very conducive to making SICK GAINZ. Here's how it went:

Effectiveness-- 6/10

Do not take this 6 in the wrong way. In the same way as a multivitamin doesn't dramatically effect your strength or muscle size, this product has a mostly subtle effect. I found the four noticeable effects to be: vascularity, muscle hardness, sleep quality, and peace of mind.

The slight increases in vascularity and muscle hardness were good to see. I assume this was from decreased estrogen levels and the subsequent decrease in water retention.

I got slightly better sleep quality on days when I took this before bed. However, I was running sleep products during parts of this run and to avoid conflict between the ingredients, I would take my AD-3 first thing upon waking up.

Peace of mind was my favorite thing that I got from AD-3. The milk thistle is a nice touch. Knowing that my liver function is up helps me feel more comfortable with the number of supplements that I take. While I don't generally have too much concern over this, it's nice knowing that I'm looking out for my liver. It also makes me not feel as guilty for abusing my liver on the occasional binge drinking sessions that I am obligated to as a college student. And finally, knowing that I'm doing a little something to create a more anabolic system in my body just makes me feel more confident going into the gym.

Value -- 9/10

I will tie value and dosing together. One of the things that many people look past is that convenience and value are closely related. Dosing is so easy with this product. 2 pills once a day. To take advantage of the mucuna pruriens, take these pills 30 mins before bed. Personally, I liked taking these first thing in the morning. I just feel like I get better absorption when I take these first thing.
    Also as a 3-in-1 product, and at a price that would be on the low end for a pure AI product, AD-3 shines in the value department. I feel very comfortable giving this a 9/10.

Overall -- 9/10

This is a stellar product from a quality company. I think that this product should be essentially a staple in any stack. I actually think I would prioritize AD-3 over a PWO supplement (excluding creatine). The very basic components make this a great choice to take your supplementation and your body to the next level.

Not much else I can contribute about AD-3 that hasn't already been said by the ERs who have reviewed it previously. Just wanted to drop a little personal insight on this in the hopes it will benefit somebody out there. I definitely recommend.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Some Milk Thistle
    • Peace Of Mind
    • Muscle Hardness
      August 17, 2013

workoutguru

Reviews: 83

Age: 33

August 17, 2013
      Great AI product for Aiding in sleep and recovery and a few other things.

Another solid product by Lecheek that did not disappoint me. This will be my third bottle of AD-3 I have taken. This has been another very much needed review I have been needing to do.

Ingredients:

Velvet Bean (standarized L-Dopa 99%) 800 mg

Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate

Ingredient Overview I found on nutraplanet.com:
      Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione):

Arimistane is a potent aromatase inhibitor (AI) that works to decrease circulating levels of estrogen in the body.

Arimistane reduces the amount of androgens in the body that can convert into estrogen by acting as a suicide inhibitor, effectively binding to the aromatase enzyme and creating an irreversible reaction

Arimistane has exhibited a superior binding affinity over other AIs to the aromatase enzyme, leading to a greater ability in shutting down the active enzyme. Binding affinity is measured in Ki value, which indicates how well the aromatase inhibitor binds to the aromatase enzyme. See graph to left...

Use Arimistane to effectively manage estrogen and increase testosterone levels...now this is something to brag about!

Milk Thistle:
      Milk thistle is a thistle of the genus Silybum Adans., a flowering plant of the daisy family (Asteraceae). The plant is native to the Mediterranean regions of Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. The name "milk thistle" derives from a feature of the leaves, which are prominently banded with splashes of white. Historically, these milky bands were thought to be Mother Mary's milk, and this is the origin of another common name, St. Mary's thistle.

Many years of research show the active flavanoid-lignan (flavanolignan) group of constituents, called silymarin, contained only in the seed shell has liver-protective and regenerative properties, as well as antioxidant effects. The liver-protective effects were known and written about in ancient times, leading to the active chemical, pharmacological, and safety research beginning in Germany in the 1950s. Clinical use for a variety of liver ailments, such as hepatitis, has also prospered throughout many parts of the world.

Mucuna Puriens:
      The amazing herbal adaptogen that is mucuna pruriens is well known for it's wide range of tonifying, strengthening and all around beneficial properties. Perhaps it is best known as a potent herbal aphrodisiac. This Indian herb is known by many names, some of which are cowitch, cowhage, velvet beans, sea beans, buffalo beans, Kapikachu, Atmagupta and many more!

The ***ly orange hairs on the outside of the pod cause severe itching when they come in contact with the skin. The doctrine of signatures can give us a clue here since the velvet bean's pods can be used to treat snake bite! The main medicinal effects attributed to mucuna pruriens come from the seeds, but the pod and its hairs and the plant's roots can also be used in herbal preparations. The velvet beans are "drift seeds", which is a name given to any seeds that can float away on ocean currents to grow in other regions of the world.

Not to much for ingredients in this product but what they do have in this seems worked really good for me. I am glad I was able to respond to these ingredients real well.

Value:
      I think the value of this is pretty decent. $25 is what I have been able to get this for. I have seen a few other sites that are closer to $30 for this but you should not have to pay more than $25 for this. You just have to look around on a few different sites to find the ones that are selling this for $25.

Dosing:
      This is pretty simple and straight forward on dosing. It says to take 2 capsules 30 mins before bed. This is how I dosed this product and it seemed to work good for me.

Taste/Mixability:
      These come in pill for so no real taste to them and nothing to mix up.

I was stacking this with straight DAA powder. When I am taking a test booster I like to add an AI product with it if I can. I don't like the estrogen build up you get from being on a test booster by itself so I try to take an AI product which will help with blocking estrogen build up. I don't like getting b**** tits from to much estrogetn build up and that's what happens to me a lot so I need the AI product. Plus this will help with a few other things also so you can't really good wrong if you add a good AI product it will only help.

Like I said in the dosing part I took 2 capsules about 30 before bed. Not long after I took them I could feel myself start to get tired and my eyes felt heavier and were a little harder to keep open. This gave me pretty good sleep and recovery at night. No real vivid dreams when I was on this. Maybe some but nothing like the Mass HGH gave me. This did not knock me out as hard as Mass HGH did but it did make me more tired before I went to bed. Had no real issue with any kind of sleep hangovers like I got from Mass HGH which was good. I just felt more refreshed right away when I would get up in the morning. I could start to feel this stuff work in my system not long after I started taking it which is good. I know some products I have taken take a couple weeks before you really start to feel the product start to work.

Since I started taking this I could feel right away some decent strength gain I was getting. I believe this helped me a lot in gaining more strength. Also I felt a bit more aggression on some of my heavier lifts. I just felt like I could go harder on my lifts which was not a bad thing for me at all. I did lean out a little more when I was on this and noticed a little more vascularity in my muscles.

I do feel I got some increases in my libido because I would feel harder more often and stay harder longer.

Thankfully I had no real issues with getting dry joints or feel any achiness in my joints. I think because I had been really loading up on my glucosamine and fish oils this helped prevent me from getting dry achy joints. That is not a good feeling to get when this happens because I have dealt with that before and it's not fun.

Not to much in the way of side effects except for some issues with acne. I noticed I broke out a bit and in some weird places. This is the one issue I really dislike when I am on test boosters and AI products is the breaking out of ache. When this happens it is really hard for me to get rid of it. I feel that when I do break out more I feel my test level are starting to go up more and know the product is working better for me.

Overall:
      This is a great product and has worked really good for me. This helped me a lot in so many different areas. It just feel great when you can get deeper sleep at night and wake up feeling more refreshed. This is a product I would for sure recommend. Like I said this is my third bottle of this I have taken and have been happy each time I have taken it. This will be a staple in my workout stack when I am in need of a good AI product.
      • Dry Muscle Gains
      • Minor Aggression At Times
      • Acne Is Weird Places

Joined: 10/2011
      Reputation: +140
      Awesome Review Guru, This is a staple supp for me. Thanks for throwing down that knowledge

TigerJT
      TigerJT

Reviews: 8
      Reputation: +181
      Agreed great review. Any time I run a natty test I run this with it now.

August 4, 2013

davidian

Age: 27

August 4, 2013
       Hi Guys,

Well my natty cycle is now complete and I reckon I should give something back to the sr.com community by doing some reviews on the products I used. For reference this was my stack:

Week 1-4 – Green Mag + Dpol
      Week 5-8 – Green Mag + Dpol + AD-3 + Mass HGH

For more info on the stack and figures/results, see the below link:

I wont be doing reviews on the Green Mag and Dpol because there is a million of them out there already, and I know both these products work for me.

This is the review for LeCheek’s OTC PTC/AI product, AD-3. This is the 3rd time i’ve run an Arimistane type product in a natty cycle, but the first time i’ve run LeCheek’s version.

PROFILE - 7/10:

Testoterone Support:
      Velvet Bean (standarized L-Dopa 99%) 800 mg
      Milk Thistle 360 mg

For a more detailed breakdown of each of the ingredients, like Clippy said check out JoeFlah or Hulk’s reviews, they are quite comprehensive. After using Erase before, I am happy to see 75mg of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione per serving. I feel this is more what is actually required, and more towards the kind of dosages preliminary research has recommended.

I welcomed the addition of milk thistle, which I felt was great for the 2nd 4 weeks of my stack, and negated the need for me to supplement it individually. Again, i’m not sure on what is the best dosage for this supplement, I would need to do more reading and testing myself to see how I benefit best.

DOSING:

I had 1 serving (2 pills) around 11am every day. I would have dosed it before bed but I was also taking Mass HGH and on SSG’s advice I moved it forward to earlier in the day. I would have dosed it in the afternoon but that was when I was taking dpol and the Green Mag, so I thought separating it out like this was the best option.

EFFECTIVESS – 8/10:

After 4 weeks of hardcore lifting and using Dpol, I really couldn’t wait to get to AD-3 for the next 4 weeks. I felt while I was gaining both size and strength, I was getting a little fat too. Coinciding with adding AD-3 into my stack was an increase in cardio (steady state, 30mins) from 1 x week to 3 times. I also was doing 1 x HIIT through the week during this time, so cardio went from 2 to 4 times a week. It took a while for the AD-3 to make itself known, maybe a week. But once it kicked in I noticed that my strength gains continued and I started to lose a little bodyfat/my veins became more pronounced. Not so much in my arms because everyone gets that, but I really noticed the veins in my legs/quads start to become pronounced when I was working legs. I’d never seen this on a bulk before, so I was impressed.

In the last week I noticed some leaning in the mid-section, but it was only minimal. Another week or 2 would have been interesting, but I ran out of product. On a bulk it’s hard to tell how much this sort of thing leans you out, but I felt my mid section and my lower pecs leaned a bit.

SIDE EFFECTS – 10/10 (None):

I noticed no side effects. No sore joints, no increased acne (apart from what I was already getting from DAA) or any of the other side effects people quote. I was taking 3g glucosamine daily through my stack, which I highly recommend, or a similar joint support (Super Cissus etc).

VALUE – 9.5/10:

Cant beat the value at the moment with this and Mass HGH for under $50 on nutraplanet in a stack. Usually it goes for a bit more than this but you can usually find a combo deal with it included and I would encourage you to pick it up when those combo deals come around.

OVERALL – 8/10:

AD-3 is an excellent addition to your natty stack. I would highly recommend it to anyone running a natty stack. Either AD-3 or products like LGI’s Rehab are excellent AI’s that you can select from. I feel the time has passed for Erase and AIs that include other supports are the norm now. I will be running AD-3 in my next stack again, I guess that says it all.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Increased Strength
      • Increased Vascularity

Reputation: +554
        Sorry I fat fingered it man. I'll plus you up in the forum Awesome review.

Reputation: +329
        Very good, detailed review. This stuff is awesome!

Joined: 6/2012
        Reviews: 26
        Reputation: +477
        great review.

July 2, 2013

Reviews: 15

Age: 45

July 2, 2013
        Well, at least I got a good night's sleep

Lecheek Nutrition AD-3 PCT Review

Overall: 5
        Effectiveness: 4
        Value: 7

Thanks to Lecheek for providing me a bottle of their AD-3 PCT for a log a few months back (http://SupplementReviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=24752.0). I’d been looking forward to trying the product for a while after reading several stellar reviews on this site and knowing Lecheek’s reputation as one of the best brands on the market. So, thanks for the chance to try it for myself. And apologies for not reviewing this right away. But now that I have the opportunity to go back and play catch-up on a few products, I thought this would be a good place to start. So, let’s take a look:

Profile:

Testosterone Support:
        Velvet Bean (standardized L-Dopa 99%) 800 mg
        Milk Thistle 360 mg

Yes, it’s a blend, but kudos to Lecheek for letting you know exactly what you’re getting: Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione to lower estrogen and increase natural testosterone production, plus velvet bean for GH support and milk thistle for liver support.

You can get a month’s supply (60 caps) for $25 if you’re shopping online. Of course, it’s only a value if the product works for you. You’ll find a ton of reviewers here who love this product, so if you’re one of them this is a very good deal.

The one absolutely glowing endorsement I would give this product is in the area of sleep. I don’t know if I can remember having a better month of solid, deep sleep than I had during this cycle. Seriously, I find myself jonesing for AD-3 nearly every night for that benefit.

In the weight room, though, I didn’t get the kind of boost I was hoping for from the test support. No real body composition changes. In fact, I did a body fat test and found that I had the exact same percentage at the end of the month as I did at the beginning. I ate well and hit the gym hard, so I was really hoping to drop a percent or two. I did pick up some muscle and some weight (4 pounds), so I wouldn’t say it was a bad month. Just not what I had hoped.

Libido-wise, I was definitely feeling some intensity at the beginning of the cycle (coming off a test cycle), but it trailed off as the month went along.

Side Effects: 10/10
        No complaints here.

Clearly, I’m an anomaly. Some of the most respected reviewers on this forum LOVE AD-3, especially with D-Pol. I just didn’t get much out of it other than a great night’s sleep.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Some Milk Thistle
        • Improved Sleep
        • No T-boosting Effects

Reputation: +554
        Thanks for the honest review man.

Joined: 10/2011
        Reputation: +140
        Sorry this wasn't a big hit man, I on on my 6th bottle. I take it for the sleep and the anti aroma effects. It is a staple in my diet ever since i first tried it. Great Review

Joined: 2/2013
        Reviews: 15
        Reputation: +255
        Thanks, guys. Appreciate it. AtomHavok, glad this is working for you!

Joined: 12/2012
        Reputation: +209
        Sorry to hear this didnt perform well for you. It is hands down my favorite AI. Great honest review

June 9, 2013

Reviews: 37

Age: 38

June 9, 2013
        Excellent Sleep, Will be Buying

This evening I will be reviewing AD-3 by Lecheek Nutrition.

A huge thank you to SSGdimsmash and the folks at Lecheek, for giving me an opportunity to log this product and provide an honest review. Apologies in advance, this review is long over due.

Goal:

I was hoping to experience the same effects from other reviewers such as deep sleep and some t-boosting effects

Dosage 10/10:

Very simple, I took 2 caps 30 min prior to sleep on an empty stomach.

Ingredient Profile: 9/10

Previous reviewers have done an excellent job breaking down the ingredient profile. The main item I can add is that compared to other aromatase inhibitor products, this has a higher dosage of the main ingredient.

AD-3 truly was fantastic in the sleep aspect. Sleep was really deep while on this for 30 days. Dreams were vivid and I never woke up once, on any of the 30 days of taking this product. After the initial minor issues (see below) I woke up refreshed each morning and ready to go. No grogginess during the day etc.

To the great people that follow my log, know all to well I complain about the quality of my sleep all too often. I always wake up at night at least once to pee and that just throws me off sleep quality wise.

My weight was the same throughout the 30 days, I stayed at 230 the whole run.

Unfortunately, I did not experience any t-boosting effects that some others experienced (libido increase, leaning effect etc). Not sure if the Mass FX Black, that has another armotase inhibitor, had any effect on that or not.

Regardless, I was more than thrilled with the sleep quality while taking AD-3.

Side Effects (varied):

The first 3 nights I woke up with a sleep hangover each morning, but on the 4th night it was non-existent the next morning and the duration of the bottle.

The last few days of the product, I had a significant joint pain in my right big toe. I didn't injure it whatsoever.

This can be bought for $25 for 30 days, that is excellent value for me for quality sleep.

Conclusion:

Sleep wise, this product was amazing for me and I will be buying it in the near future.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Excellent Quality Of Sleep
        • No Sleep Hangover
        • Excellent Value
        • Uninterrupted Sleep
        • No T-boosting Effects
        • Vivid Dreams
        Blade410
        Blade410

Joined: 2/2010
        Reviews: 62
        Reputation: +2878
        A Frankie 4 Fingers review :)

BrooklynBuff
        BrooklynBuff

Joined: 8/2010
        Reviews: 11
        Reputation: +801
        Nice Review...Although I'm a little stumped on this.Its almost the same as erase pro but everyone really seems to praise it as a sleep aid and not so much an A.I???

Reviews: 81
        Reputation: +1134
        Sadly this did not work for me too well. I had trouble getting up in the morning, and if I didnt hit that 30 minutes after taking this window, I had trouble falling asleep. I did have those crazy zombie dreams though...

And no T-boosting effect either

Accurate

Joined: 8/2010
        Reviews: 37
        Reputation: +1228
        @bb agreed, the quality of sleep I received from this made me forget it was an AI :o)

May 24, 2013

Age: 30

May 24, 2013
        An AI that doubles as a fantastic sleep aid.

I want to thank SSGdimsmash and LeCheek Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to try this product for free as part of my first ever log! I really enjoyed using this, and was glad to have it in my stack during my cut. Although I received this product for free to log, please know that the below is my honest opinions based on what I experienced while using this.

Ingredient Profile:9/10

==================================================

Simple yet effective profile of only three ingredients, and it's not a proprietary blend which is a big plus. Check out Joeflah's and hulkish1's reviews for more in-depth information on each ingredient. Here is the profile:

(Testosterone support/anti-aromatase)
        Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione - 75mg

(Sleep/GH Support)
        Velvet Bean (standarized L-Dopa 99%) - 800mg

(Liver Support)
        Milk Thistle - 360mg

How I used this:

==================================================

I used this as a standalone AI/natty test booster during my recent cut. I was also taking the basic staples such as a multi, pre-workout, Vitamin C, fish oil, whey protein, and creatine as well as BCAA's throughout the duration of the log.

Dosing was incredibly simple and easy with AD3: I took 2 caps on an empty stomach everyday before I went to bed.

==================================================

Prior to using AD3 PCT, the only other AI I had used before was DS Triazole (whose profile is very different), so I wasn't completely sure what to expect from this. I was very pleasantly surprised. During the 30 days I was taking this, I lost 3 lbs and somewhere between 1-3% bodyfat (according to electrical impedance tests) while increasing strength in all lifts. While I certainly can't contribute all the progress I made to this supplement, I do believe it played its part in helping me along the way. Please see my log in the Supplement Journals section of the forum for more details and a daily account of my diet and workout routine while taking this. The below is a general outline of my experience.

Increased Sleep Quality: 10/10

--------------------------------------------------

The increased sleep quality, which was noticed from day one, was by far the most tangible and consistent effect I got from this product. I feel like this is the best sleep I’ve ever gotten, and I woke up feeling well-rested everyday with no sleep hangover. For this, I think it fully deserves a 10 in this subcategory. It didn't knock me out (I could stay awake if I wanted to), but sleep was very deep and restful while taking this. I feel it was especially beneficial to me due to my work schedule; I normally have a hard time adjusting from dayshift to nightshift without melatonin, but I never really felt the need for it while taking this. The sleep from this was better than taking melatonin, and I woke up feeling energized and ready to go roughly 90% of the time. There were a couple of days that I had some minor drowsiness upon waking, but it never took more than 10-15 minutes to get over it with a minimal amount of caffeine (usually a scoop of Focus XT).

Physical Effects: 8/10

--------------------------------------------------

I was taking this during a cut, so my hope with this was that it would help me retain muscle mass and strength while in a calorie deficit. I feel that it did its job in this respect. My strength went up in all areas, and I lost 3 lbs overall during the 30 days I took this. I also felt slightly more driven, which could have just been due to a placebo effect, but I had an undeniable confidence boost and just felt great overall most days while taking this. My recovery seemed improved as well. It is hard to say for certain how much of an effect AD3 had specifically, as I taking other supplements as well, but I definitely feel that it played a useful role in my stack.

--------------------------------------------------

Side Effects: Minor aggression/irritability

--------------------------------------------------

This was a minor issue, but I feel it is worth mentioning. There were several instances, especially after around week 2, I found myself having less patience and was quicker to lose my temper even at small things. This combined with the increased confidence and assertiveness I was feeling could easily let me make a jackass of myself if not kept in check. Luckily, my wife was there to keep me in line lol...

One positive thing concerning sides is that I never experienced any of the joint pain typical of AI's while taking this. I was also taking lots of fish oil throughout, as well as USPLabs Super Cissus for a while, but I feel like AD3 was easier on my joints than the previous AI I had tried. I should note that day 2 after finishing this cycle, I began experiencing some ulnar nerve pain originating from my right elbow, but it was due to overtraining when I should have proceeded to a deload. I don't blame it on the AD3 because none of my other joints had any soreness at all. In fact, other than my right elbow, my joints feel better than ever.

Value: 9.5/10

==================================================

It is hard for me to directly compare this product to other AI's due to my relative inexperience with these types of products, but at ~$25 for a 30-day supply this presents a great value. You get a good dose of aromatase inhibitor, plus the nice extras of liver support and FANTASTIC sleep for less than a dollar a day.

==================================================

I enjoyed my run of this, and recommend this to anyone in the market for this type of supplement based on my personal experience. I will use this again periodically to help ensure my hormone levels are optimal and also to enjoy the great sleep benefits. Although I had good effects at 4 weeks, I will run two bottles next time to get the full benefits, and will probably pair it with a natty test booster such as DAA.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Vivid Dreams (increased Rem Sleep?)
        • Minor Aggression At Times

Reputation: +2358
        Excellent review Robbie!!! AD-3 is the real deal!!!

Joined: 6/2012
        Reviews: 26
        Reputation: +477
        nice review. it was also very pretty to look at. those lines had to have taken some time to space and add in there. they deserve some mentioning as well...

Joined: 12/2012
        Reputation: +209
        Great review, i love me some ad3

RodrigoRM
        RodrigoRM

Joined: 3/2010
        Reviews: 4
        Reputation: +267
        Thank you for the review, very detailed, elaborate and helpful.

Pardon my ignorance, but what does "AI" stand for other than Artificial Intelligence?

Reputation: +2358
        @RodrigoRM: It stand for aromatase inhibitor, meaning that it prevents the estrogenic enzyme aromatase from applying its influence on testosterone.

Joined: 12/2009
        Reviews: 43
        Reputation: +1747
        Great review. So good I tried to + it 2x lol.

Reply #7:

Reputation: +329
        Thanks for the feedback guys.

Rodrigo - Like WarMachine said AI stands for aromatase inhibitor. Basically, it spares the excess androgens in your body from being converted into estrogen, and your body compensates by producing more testosterone (within its natural limits). I'm not going to even pretend to know how this process works, but I look at it as a good way to help make sure my hormone levels are optimized. Being 30 years old, I'm at the stage where my test levels have already peaked, so I feel using these types of supplements a couple of months out of the year will give me extra peace of mind.

Reply #8:

Reputation: +329
        Haha!! Thanks Cam, much appreciated.

Reply #9:

Reputation: +329
        Thanks War and Cinci, I have to agree with you I really liked this stuff a lot. Get well soon Cinci, I'm ready to see you back in there killing it again!

Daloof - I'm glad you found my review easy on the eyes lol. I've seen some others do it and liked it, so I borrowed the idea. Thanks everybody for reading.

Have you used AD-3 PCT? Submit your own Review!