AD-3 PCT Reviews

By: Lecheek Nutrition

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #5 of 100 (better than 96%) in
Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

AD-3 PCT is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Lecheek Nutrition. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
INGREDIENTS (5)
THIS PRODUCT

800mg
CATEGORY AVG

416mg

Also known as Velvet Bean, this herb is high in L-Dopa which helps regulate blood sugar levels and may boost Growth Hormone (GH) production.

THIS PRODUCT

360mg
CATEGORY AVG

360mg

Ancient herb commonly used to support liver function and lower elevated cholesterol and blood sugar levels.

COMPARE SIMILAR

poppapat1503
  November 15, 2015

----Introduction----
Whats up SR another review here. This is my second review of my ROAD TO REDEMPTION log supplement AD3. I chose ad3 for a number of reasons. I was coming off of an injury and wanted to get a little boost when I got back to hitting the gym to get to where I used to be. Since I was injured I missed out on a couple opportunities to actually compete in my first Powerlifting Competition. I am currently training to compete in a mock charity meet in December and I plan on setting personal records in all three lifts.

My stack consisted of

DPOL
AD3
Kre Alkalyn EFX
ESP

Month 2

MK677(Probably will run this for close to 3 months)
Hyde
Kre Alkalyn EFX(staple, happy with the results probably won't change)

So why would I choose to stack ad3 with a DAA supplement? As I said above I chose this combo for a handful of reasons. The first and foremost reason which a ton of people will(not may or might) laugh at me for, is the risk of gyno. "But Patrick are you serious? C'mon!" I'm actually serious. I realize the chance of getting it from this amino acid is less than 3% if that. However I have been pre disposed to gyno due to poor planning when I was younger with a highly methylated prohormone cycle. Better safe than sorry. Also I was intrigued by their "GH support" that aids in sleep. I have horrible insomnia and usually whenever I take anything to help with sleep my body reacts really well with it. Another reason was the fact that it is marketed as a supplement that helps aid in "Dry Lean Gains" and highly rated on SR. Now this is marketed as a PCT or Post Cycle Therapy supplement. I personally would never use an over the counter aromatase inhibitor or AI for anything remotely anabolic(anything that causes suppression of natural test). Nothing against this or any product in this category as an estrogen blocker, but I just want to make clear that even though I enjoy this product I don't want to spread the idea that this would be a great idea to take instead of a pharma grade pct after coming off of an aas or ph cycle.

Ingredient Profile - B-

There ingredient profile is straight forward. I give it a B- due to there are many other products that are marketed as an AI that have double the dosage of AD3. There has been countless studies that Arimistane has been shown to inhibit estrogen biosynthesis. This ingredient does cause a false positive for certain P.E.Ds in different sporting event drug tests.

The GH support and Liver support are also back by science. The (15% L-Dopa) Velvet Bean has been shown to increase dopamine concentrations. The milk thistle has been shown to help the liver in clinical trials for people with Hepatitis C. Although the results have varied. Macuna Pruriens has been shown in multiple studies to increase testosterone, increase sperm count, decrease estrogen, and decrease cortisol. These studies haven't been overwhelming with these results but they have happened time and time again.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing - A

This supplement is pretty dummy proof. Take two capsules thirty minutes before bed. This wasn't an issue with me and with the added sleep aid (or GH support) I was more than happy to use this protocol.

Effectiveness - B+

Okay so here we are. I will go as follows.

Week 1- I INSTANTLY felt the GH support. I thoroughly enjoyed this aspect very much. Anywhere from twenty to forty-five minutes after I would take it, deep yawns and heavy eyes would happen. The first week I had incredibly intense dreams that some I actually woke up in the middle of the night for. The dreams and deep sleep that a lot of people say where off pretty quickly, wasn't the same story for me. Up until the last week I no longer got a sleepy feeling from this product. I am pretty sensitive to sleep aids. I never have taken ZMA or Mass HGH so I can't compare but I can compare to this to Melatonin. I got a much better sleep with this product. Also with the AD3 I would wake up feeling rejuvenated. Compared to Melatonin which I would feel like I was on day two of a three day hangover. I didn't notice much else with this the first week.

Week 2- The sleep benefits kept going strong. My overall body composition started to change. My torso region started to tighten up. Also my biceps started to feel a little bit harder. This could have been a couple of factors. I was back doing my full power routine at this point, went back to eating completely healthy(besides an occasional cheat meal).

Weeks 3&4- At this point all of my lifts were going up and I was hitting multiple PR's. My body had recomped. Every part of my body seemed to be rock hard compared to before. My shoulders had become more vascular with veins leading into my pecs. My midsection seemed to have slim down as well. My biceps seemed to have a more defined peak at the top. Up until the last week or so my sleep quality kept going strong. I did start to notice a huge drying of the joints. Mostly in my already troubled shoulder. I would be able to pop it so loud and a deep pop nonstop. Also my knees seemed to ache more than ever. Considering I was back squatting this could have played a part in that but I never had pain in my knees before from squats so I'll attribute this to the AD3. Also my libido was up so much at this point from where I was before this stack. I didn't realize I needed this boost but it came and stayed. I'm not saying it was as if I was starting puberty over again but I will say there was a noticeable improvement in this area.

By the last week of this I was able to get back to where I was and than some after being out for two months. This stack definitely did what it was meant to do. I am back on Sheiko 30 and continuing it until December 19th when I go for the charity meet. The hardness and vascularity from this stack has stayed although my abs have seem to be not as pronounced now. I believe this is from the bloat caused from the MK677 and the fact I am now able to hit micros and macros I once thought were somewhat of a pipedream. I can't say for sure as in I had tests ran to see if my estrogen count did go down. However I did miss a couple days in a row and I felt I noticed some fat accumulating around my nipples. Could have been fear, placebo or whatever but it did freak me out. After a couple of days back on it the fat seemed to go away.

Value - A+

I bought this from amazon for around $25! Any kind of supplement that is less than a dollar($0.83 to be exact for this product) per serving I always see as a great deal.

Side Effects - C

Ok so the sleep was amazing as I stated earlier. Although I felt the dreams were way too vivid. I honestly felt like I was taking an illicit hallucinogen at times the dreams were so insane. Granted I never really hit a deep sleep. Hardly ever do I dream. These came and it was almost as if I was having night terrors the first couple nights( dreams where some crazy crisis is going on and you cannot do anything to stop it). Also acne came and this could have been from the Dpol or the AD3. I won't mark too much off for it because I have seen it as a side effect from both on here. The dryness of joints was a huge side effect for me. Everything from my shoulders, ankles, knees, and elbows were so sore by the end of this. I saw reviews on here saying that people decided to take joint support supplements along with this. I read this and as usual my hard headedness decided I didn't need any of that. Considering I never have had arimistane this wasn't the best decision.

----Conclusion----
My conclusion on this product is definitely one that I would recommend to many people. Again, please do not see this as a replacement on a SERM because it says PCT on the package. This did help aid in muscle hardness and helped my body get leaner. I will probably pick up some more of this after winter when I am going on a cut to get down to a more competitive weight for a powerlifting competition. I have seen that they changed the ingredients recently on this and I hope to stick with the same one I took. I will get some sort of joint support next time however. The pros outweigh the cons for me and I see this as a solid otc estrogen blocker. POPS OUT
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Good Recovery
  • Improved Sleep
  • Great Otc Ai
  • Some Milk Thistle
  • Increased Strength
  • Just Not As Strong As Others
  • Difficult For The First Couple Of Nights
bosox516

March 20, 2015

Hello again SR! This time up for review, it’s Lecheek Nutrition’s AD-3 PCT. This was another product I received through the SR Sunday Night Football giveaway, and I thought it would stack nicely with the DAA powder I also picked up. Besides those two products, I used very few other supplements – multi, fish oil, protein, and creatine. With AD-3, I thought it’d be nice to cover a few bases simultaneously: fight aromatization, improve sleep quality, and protect the liver (not that I was ever on anything harsh, but it’s always a good thing).

INGREDIENTS: A

What’s included in the AD-3 blend matches up well with what it’s purported to accomplish, and the dosages seem to be on par with the upper echelon of products of this category. We have 75mg of Arimistane, 800mg of Velvet Bean/Mucuna Pruriens standardized for 99% L-DOPA, and 360mg of Milk Thistle. All long-standing players in the supplement industry, and a smart combination for any natty stack. Not much more to say about that.

DOSING: A

Two caps before bed. Easy. I would sometimes get some odd-tasting burps from these, but nowhere near as bad as some other supps I’ve taken.

EFFECTIVENESS: B+

Let’s break this down by ingredient. In terms of limiting aromatization, and thereby maintaining higher test levels, I did see some signs that it was working pretty well. I noticed some dryness and stiffness in my joints, especially during the few weeks that I went without fish oil (though I still had the joint support from Orange Triad, so it could have been even worse). I also saw, toward the end of my 4 week run, a much more dry and vascular appearance in the mirror, particularly around my shoulders. I imagine if I continued to use this for another 4 weeks, I would continue to see this effect even more readily. There was also, periodically but inconsistently, a general feeling of fullness in my muscles as I went about my daily activities. Without blood tests, it’s hard to discern its effectiveness in this area with certainty, but the manifestation of effective anti-aromatization was there.

The effect of the velvet bean is perhaps what I felt most readily. I distinctly remember my first night of taking this was pretty wild. I fell in and out of very deep sleep, waking frequently throughout the night (usually sweating or needing to pee) but also dreaming powerfully. This yo-yo effect made for some confusion through the night and upon waking the next day. Thankfully, the ups and downs decreased significantly with each proceeding night, and after a few days AD-3 provided me with quick, deep, restful sleep. I dreamt more vividly and more often, and woke up feeling more refreshed. Since discontinuing use, I have noticed a decrease in sleep quality, but I believe I'm rebounding slowly. Unfortunately in this and other ways, AD-3 (and the velvet bean specifically) behaves like a drug to which a tolerance is built. The effect is intense at first, becomes pleasant, then tapers down to something barely noticed by the end of the bottle, and it takes your body time to adjust to its absence. I suspect, in this way, there may be a bit of a trade off to 8 weeks of use – you get more out of the Arimistane, but sleep quality would continue to decline, and may be downright awful after finishing an 8 week cycle.

There isn’t much I can say about the milk thistle, other than the research behind its liver-protecting properties is pretty good. Everything seemed normal in this area.

SIDE EFFECTS: B

As I mentioned above, the standard side effects of an AI are at play here, easily remedied by fish oil and joint support supplements. It was never uncomfortable or unbearable for me, and it didn’t hamper my ability to train or perform daily tasks. AD-3 could also do weird things to your sleep habits, and may cause some sweating or more frequent urination during the night. I settled into a nice rhythm during my use, but if you’re smaller than me, or have shown sensitivity to these ingredients, starting with just 1 pill might be a good idea. In those first few mornings, I was very slow to get up, but along with the yo-yo effect during the night, the hangover subsided after a few days. Other than a few unpleasant burps, that’s about as far as the side effects go. I didn’t perceive any negative effect on mood, libido, or energy levels.

VALUE: B

The going rate seems to be around $25 or a bit less for a 60 count bottle (30 day supply). This doesn’t seem too bad for what you get, though I’m not sure I’d so quickly pull the trigger if I ever thought of picking it up again, especially since a full 8 weeks would be the way I’d want to go. As far as products of this nature are concerned, AD-3 is on par with or cheaper than most competitors, while being, generally, more effective.

OVERALL: B

If you’re looking to get into the natural test-boosting/AI game, AD-3 is a good place to start. If nothing else, it can help you achieve better sleep, which has a multitude of benefits. I can’t comment specifically on its capacity as post-cycle therapy, since I’ve never taken anything hormonal in nature, but as far as something to stack with a test booster/DAA product, or even as a stand-alone “boost” to any supplement stack, it’s a safe bet and not overpriced.

Thanks for reading everyone, and have a great day!
  • Muscle DrynessFullness
  • Difficult For The First Couple Of Nights
pudgusky
  November 25, 2013

These are my experiences running AD-3 for 60 days as a 20 year old male. I decided to run an AI because I already have raging test, and I expected an AI to increase free testosterone and decrease estrogen levels. Both these things are very conducive to making SICK GAINZ. Here's how it went:

Effectiveness-- 6/10

Do not take this 6 in the wrong way. In the same way as a multivitamin doesn't dramatically effect your strength or muscle size, this product has a mostly subtle effect. I found the four noticeable effects to be: vascularity, muscle hardness, sleep quality, and peace of mind.

The slight increases in vascularity and muscle hardness were good to see. I assume this was from decreased estrogen levels and the subsequent decrease in water retention.

I got slightly better sleep quality on days when I took this before bed. However, I was running sleep products during parts of this run and to avoid conflict between the ingredients, I would take my AD-3 first thing upon waking up.

Peace of mind was my favorite thing that I got from AD-3. The milk thistle is a nice touch. Knowing that my liver function is up helps me feel more comfortable with the number of supplements that I take. While I don't generally have too much concern over this, it's nice knowing that I'm looking out for my liver. It also makes me not feel as guilty for abusing my liver on the occasional binge drinking sessions that I am obligated to as a college student. And finally, knowing that I'm doing a little something to create a more anabolic system in my body just makes me feel more confident going into the gym.

Value -- 9/10

I will tie value and dosing together. One of the things that many people look past is that convenience and value are closely related. Dosing is so easy with this product. 2 pills once a day. To take advantage of the mucuna pruriens, take these pills 30 mins before bed. Personally, I liked taking these first thing in the morning. I just feel like I get better absorption when I take these first thing.
Also as a 3-in-1 product, and at a price that would be on the low end for a pure AI product, AD-3 shines in the value department. I feel very comfortable giving this a 9/10.

Overall -- 9/10

This is a stellar product from a quality company. I think that this product should be essentially a staple in any stack. I actually think I would prioritize AD-3 over a PWO supplement (excluding creatine). The very basic components make this a great choice to take your supplementation and your body to the next level.

Not much else I can contribute about AD-3 that hasn't already been said by the ERs who have reviewed it previously. Just wanted to drop a little personal insight on this in the hopes it will benefit somebody out there. I definitely recommend.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Muscle Hardness
  • Peace Of Mind
    workoutguru
      August 17, 2013

Another solid product by Lecheek that did not disappoint me. This will be my third bottle of AD-3 I have taken. This has been another very much needed review I have been needing to do.

Ingredients:

Velvet Bean (standarized L-Dopa 99%) 800 mg

Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate

Ingredient Overview I found on nutraplanet.com:
    Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione):

Arimistane is a potent aromatase inhibitor (AI) that works to decrease circulating levels of estrogen in the body.

Arimistane reduces the amount of androgens in the body that can convert into estrogen by acting as a suicide inhibitor, effectively binding to the aromatase enzyme and creating an irreversible reaction

Arimistane has exhibited a superior binding affinity over other AIs to the aromatase enzyme, leading to a greater ability in shutting down the active enzyme. Binding affinity is measured in Ki value, which indicates how well the aromatase inhibitor binds to the aromatase enzyme. See graph to left...

Use Arimistane to effectively manage estrogen and increase testosterone levels...now this is something to brag about!

Milk Thistle:
    Milk thistle is a thistle of the genus Silybum Adans., a flowering plant of the daisy family (Asteraceae). The plant is native to the Mediterranean regions of Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. The name "milk thistle" derives from a feature of the leaves, which are prominently banded with splashes of white. Historically, these milky bands were thought to be Mother Mary's milk, and this is the origin of another common name, St. Mary's thistle.

Many years of research show the active flavanoid-lignan (flavanolignan) group of constituents, called silymarin, contained only in the seed shell has liver-protective and regenerative properties, as well as antioxidant effects. The liver-protective effects were known and written about in ancient times, leading to the active chemical, pharmacological, and safety research beginning in Germany in the 1950s. Clinical use for a variety of liver ailments, such as hepatitis, has also prospered throughout many parts of the world.

Mucuna Puriens:
    The amazing herbal adaptogen that is mucuna pruriens is well known for it's wide range of tonifying, strengthening and all around beneficial properties. Perhaps it is best known as a potent herbal aphrodisiac. This Indian herb is known by many names, some of which are cowitch, cowhage, velvet beans, sea beans, buffalo beans, Kapikachu, Atmagupta and many more!

The ***ly orange hairs on the outside of the pod cause severe itching when they come in contact with the skin. The doctrine of signatures can give us a clue here since the velvet bean's pods can be used to treat snake bite! The main medicinal effects attributed to mucuna pruriens come from the seeds, but the pod and its hairs and the plant's roots can also be used in herbal preparations. The velvet beans are "drift seeds", which is a name given to any seeds that can float away on ocean currents to grow in other regions of the world.

Not to much for ingredients in this product but what they do have in this seems worked really good for me. I am glad I was able to respond to these ingredients real well.

Value:
    I think the value of this is pretty decent. $25 is what I have been able to get this for. I have seen a few other sites that are closer to $30 for this but you should not have to pay more than $25 for this. You just have to look around on a few different sites to find the ones that are selling this for $25.

Dosing:
    This is pretty simple and straight forward on dosing. It says to take 2 capsules 30 mins before bed. This is how I dosed this product and it seemed to work good for me.

Taste/Mixability:
    These come in pill for so no real taste to them and nothing to mix up.

I was stacking this with straight DAA powder. When I am taking a test booster I like to add an AI product with it if I can. I don't like the estrogen build up you get from being on a test booster by itself so I try to take an AI product which will help with blocking estrogen build up. I don't like getting b**** tits from to much estrogetn build up and that's what happens to me a lot so I need the AI product. Plus this will help with a few other things also so you can't really good wrong if you add a good AI product it will only help.

Like I said in the dosing part I took 2 capsules about 30 before bed. Not long after I took them I could feel myself start to get tired and my eyes felt heavier and were a little harder to keep open. This gave me pretty good sleep and recovery at night. No real vivid dreams when I was on this. Maybe some but nothing like the Mass HGH gave me. This did not knock me out as hard as Mass HGH did but it did make me more tired before I went to bed. Had no real issue with any kind of sleep hangovers like I got from Mass HGH which was good. I just felt more refreshed right away when I would get up in the morning. I could start to feel this stuff work in my system not long after I started taking it which is good. I know some products I have taken take a couple weeks before you really start to feel the product start to work.

Since I started taking this I could feel right away some decent strength gain I was getting. I believe this helped me a lot in gaining more strength. Also I felt a bit more aggression on some of my heavier lifts. I just felt like I could go harder on my lifts which was not a bad thing for me at all. I did lean out a little more when I was on this and noticed a little more vascularity in my muscles.

I do feel I got some increases in my libido because I would feel harder more often and stay harder longer.

Thankfully I had no real issues with getting dry joints or feel any achiness in my joints. I think because I had been really loading up on my glucosamine and fish oils this helped prevent me from getting dry achy joints. That is not a good feeling to get when this happens because I have dealt with that before and it's not fun.

Not to much in the way of side effects except for some issues with acne. I noticed I broke out a bit and in some weird places. This is the one issue I really dislike when I am on test boosters and AI products is the breaking out of ache. When this happens it is really hard for me to get rid of it. I feel that when I do break out more I feel my test level are starting to go up more and know the product is working better for me.

Overall:
    This is a great product and has worked really good for me. This helped me a lot in so many different areas. It just feel great when you can get deeper sleep at night and wake up feeling more refreshed. This is a product I would for sure recommend. Like I said this is my third bottle of this I have taken and have been happy each time I have taken it. This will be a staple in my workout stack when I am in need of a good AI product.
    davidian
      August 4, 2013

Hi Guys,

Well my natty cycle is now complete and I reckon I should give something back to the sr.com community by doing some reviews on the products I used. For reference this was my stack:

Week 1-4 – Green Mag + Dpol
    Week 5-8 – Green Mag + Dpol + AD-3 + Mass HGH

For more info on the stack and figures/results, see the below link:

I wont be doing reviews on the Green Mag and Dpol because there is a million of them out there already, and I know both these products work for me.

This is the review for LeCheek's OTC PTC/AI product, AD-3. This is the 3rd time i've run an Arimistane type product in a natty cycle, but the first time i've run LeCheek's version.

PROFILE - 7/10:

Testoterone Support:
    Velvet Bean (standarized L-Dopa 99%) 800 mg
    Milk Thistle 360 mg

For a more detailed breakdown of each of the ingredients, like Clippy said check out JoeFlah or Hulk's reviews, they are quite comprehensive. After using Erase before, I am happy to see 75mg of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione per serving. I feel this is more what is actually required, and more towards the kind of dosages preliminary research has recommended.

I welcomed the addition of milk thistle, which I felt was great for the 2nd 4 weeks of my stack, and negated the need for me to supplement it individually. Again, i'm not sure on what is the best dosage for this supplement, I would need to do more reading and testing myself to see how I benefit best.

DOSING:

I had 1 serving (2 pills) around 11am every day. I would have dosed it before bed but I was also taking Mass HGH and on SSG's advice I moved it forward to earlier in the day. I would have dosed it in the afternoon but that was when I was taking dpol and the Green Mag, so I thought separating it out like this was the best option.

EFFECTIVESS – 8/10:

After 4 weeks of hardcore lifting and using Dpol, I really couldn't wait to get to AD-3 for the next 4 weeks. I felt while I was gaining both size and strength, I was getting a little fat too. Coinciding with adding AD-3 into my stack was an increase in cardio (steady state, 30mins) from 1 x week to 3 times. I also was doing 1 x HIIT through the week during this time, so cardio went from 2 to 4 times a week. It took a while for the AD-3 to make itself known, maybe a week. But once it kicked in I noticed that my strength gains continued and I started to lose a little bodyfat/my veins became more pronounced. Not so much in my arms because everyone gets that, but I really noticed the veins in my legs/quads start to become pronounced when I was working legs. I'd never seen this on a bulk before, so I was impressed.

In the last week I noticed some leaning in the mid-section, but it was only minimal. Another week or 2 would have been interesting, but I ran out of product. On a bulk it's hard to tell how much this sort of thing leans you out, but I felt my mid section and my lower pecs leaned a bit.

SIDE EFFECTS – 10/10 (None):

I noticed no side effects. No sore joints, no increased acne (apart from what I was already getting from DAA) or any of the other side effects people quote. I was taking 3g glucosamine daily through my stack, which I highly recommend, or a similar joint support (Super Cissus etc).

VALUE – 9.5/10:

Cant beat the value at the moment with this and Mass HGH for under $50 on nutraplanet in a stack. Usually it goes for a bit more than this but you can usually find a combo deal with it included and I would encourage you to pick it up when those combo deals come around.

OVERALL – 8/10:

AD-3 is an excellent addition to your natty stack. I would highly recommend it to anyone running a natty stack. Either AD-3 or products like LGI's Rehab are excellent AI's that you can select from. I feel the time has passed for Erase and AIs that include other supports are the norm now. I will be running AD-3 in my next stack again, I guess that says it all.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Vascularity
    • Increased Strength
      VonBoom
        July 2, 2013

Lecheek Nutrition AD-3 PCT Review

Overall: 5
      Effectiveness: 4
      Value: 7

Thanks to Lecheek for providing me a bottle of their AD-3 PCT for a log a few months back (http://SupplementReviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=24752.0). I'd been looking forward to trying the product for a while after reading several stellar reviews on this site and knowing Lecheek's reputation as one of the best brands on the market. So, thanks for the chance to try it for myself. And apologies for not reviewing this right away. But now that I have the opportunity to go back and play catch-up on a few products, I thought this would be a good place to start. So, let's take a look:

Profile:

Testosterone Support:
      Velvet Bean (standardized L-Dopa 99%) 800 mg
      Milk Thistle 360 mg

Yes, it's a blend, but kudos to Lecheek for letting you know exactly what you're getting: Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione to lower estrogen and increase natural testosterone production, plus velvet bean for GH support and milk thistle for liver support.

You can get a month's supply (60 caps) for $25 if you're shopping online. Of course, it's only a value if the product works for you. You'll find a ton of reviewers here who love this product, so if you're one of them this is a very good deal.

The one absolutely glowing endorsement I would give this product is in the area of sleep. I don't know if I can remember having a better month of solid, deep sleep than I had during this cycle. Seriously, I find myself jonesing for AD-3 nearly every night for that benefit.

In the weight room, though, I didn't get the kind of boost I was hoping for from the test support. No real body composition changes. In fact, I did a body fat test and found that I had the exact same percentage at the end of the month as I did at the beginning. I ate well and hit the gym hard, so I was really hoping to drop a percent or two. I did pick up some muscle and some weight (4 pounds), so I wouldn't say it was a bad month. Just not what I had hoped.

Libido-wise, I was definitely feeling some intensity at the beginning of the cycle (coming off a test cycle), but it trailed off as the month went along.

Side Effects: 10/10
      No complaints here.

Clearly, I'm an anomaly. Some of the most respected reviewers on this forum LOVE AD-3, especially with D-Pol. I just didn't get much out of it other than a great night's sleep.

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Some Milk Thistle
      • Improved Sleep
      • No T-boosting Effects
      Clipper83
        June 12, 2013

I'd like to thank SSGdimsmash for letting me(and quite a few others) log this product. I'm not required to write this review, but I feel I owe it to them for hooking me up. Since this has been reviewed by several other ERs, I'll make this a simple review.

Profile:

Sometimes, simple profiles are better. LeCheek was nice enough not use a prop. blend in AD3. I am a fan of all 3 ingredients included.

Androst-3,5, dien-7,17 dione (an effective dose of 75mg)
      Velvet Bean 800mg
      Milk Thistle 360mg

If you want more info on it, check out Joeflah or Hulk's reviews.

Dosing:(9/10)
      2 small pills right before bed. Easy!

Effectiveness:(8.25/10)

I'll break this up into categories.

Aggression: I noticed some extra aggression during my workouts, and every time I woke up, I had a raging clue that just kept telling me to hit up the gym. Every morning was the same, even when I had a scheduled off day, and woke up feeling like I got hit by a bus, I just had too take that long drive to hit up the gym to pick weight up and put it down. This could have hindered me in the strength department however because I didn't gain much strength and only when I forced myself to take a few extra rest days did I feel stronger/make more progress. It was still an awesome motivator.

Leaning: Towards the end, I noticed slightly more leaning, especially in my shoulders and upper back. I was/still am on a cut however, so I can't give this all the credit. Still noticeable though.

Sleep: Sleep was solid. Didn't really put me to sleep like Mass HGH or Re-Feed did, but I still got vivid dreams. The best part was that there was no sleep hangover whatsoever. Waking up early with a lot of drive to hit up the gym was awesome as well.

Libido: Noticed higher libido... then again, I'm 23, I get a raging clue off of anything.

Side Effects:(6/10)

Dry joints killed me. Started about 3 weeks in. When I went into the gym with no pwo, holy hell did my elbows ache. Got tolerable once I upped my dosage of G/C/M, but it still sucked. Acne jumped up as well, nothing major, but it was noticeable and wouldn't go away no matter how well I washed it. The sides aren't too bad, but they are still noticeable.

Value: (9/10)

You can find this for under $25 on most online retailers. Awesome value for a product that is considered a "specialty" supplement. I think I've seen it under $20 when it goes on sale. Def. worth the money.

Overall: (8.75/10)

AD3 is a solid product that does more than your standard AI. LeCheek def. came up with a good idea when they came up with an AI with sleep aide properties. AD3 would be a solid choice to stack with just about any DAA based TBooster. I would def. recommend picking this up, especially with it's low price tag.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Dry Muscle Gains
      • Extra Drive To Lift
      • No Sleep Hangover
      • Vivid Dreams
      • Improved Sleep
      • Some Milk Thistle
      Frankiemusc
        June 9, 2013

This evening I will be reviewing AD-3 by Lecheek Nutrition.

A huge thank you to SSGdimsmash and the folks at Lecheek, for giving me an opportunity to log this product and provide an honest review. Apologies in advance, this review is long over due.

Goal:

I was hoping to experience the same effects from other reviewers such as deep sleep and some t-boosting effects

Dosage 10/10:

Very simple, I took 2 caps 30 min prior to sleep on an empty stomach.

Ingredient Profile: 9/10

Previous reviewers have done an excellent job breaking down the ingredient profile. The main item I can add is that compared to other aromatase inhibitor products, this has a higher dosage of the main ingredient.

AD-3 truly was fantastic in the sleep aspect. Sleep was really deep while on this for 30 days. Dreams were vivid and I never woke up once, on any of the 30 days of taking this product. After the initial minor issues (see below) I woke up refreshed each morning and ready to go. No grogginess during the day etc.

To the great people that follow my log, know all to well I complain about the quality of my sleep all too often. I always wake up at night at least once to pee and that just throws me off sleep quality wise.

My weight was the same throughout the 30 days, I stayed at 230 the whole run.

Unfortunately, I did not experience any t-boosting effects that some others experienced (libido increase, leaning effect etc). Not sure if the Mass FX Black, that has another armotase inhibitor, had any effect on that or not.

Regardless, I was more than thrilled with the sleep quality while taking AD-3.

Side Effects (varied):

The first 3 nights I woke up with a sleep hangover each morning, but on the 4th night it was non-existent the next morning and the duration of the bottle.

The last few days of the product, I had a significant joint pain in my right big toe. I didn't injure it whatsoever.

This can be bought for $25 for 30 days, that is excellent value for me for quality sleep.

Conclusion:

Sleep wise, this product was amazing for me and I will be buying it in the near future.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Excellent Quality Of Sleep
      • No Sleep Hangover
      • Excellent Value
      • Uninterrupted Sleep
      • Vivid Dreams
      • No T-boosting Effects
      RobertMc1982
        May 24, 2013

I want to thank SSGdimsmash and LeCheek Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to try this product for free as part of my first ever log! I really enjoyed using this, and was glad to have it in my stack during my cut. Although I received this product for free to log, please know that the below is my honest opinions based on what I experienced while using this.

Ingredient Profile:9/10

==================================================

Simple yet effective profile of only three ingredients, and it's not a proprietary blend which is a big plus. Check out Joeflah's and hulkish1's reviews for more in-depth information on each ingredient. Here is the profile:

(Testosterone support/anti-aromatase)
      Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione - 75mg

(Sleep/GH Support)
      Velvet Bean (standarized L-Dopa 99%) - 800mg

(Liver Support)
      Milk Thistle - 360mg

How I used this:

==================================================

I used this as a standalone AI/natty test booster during my recent cut. I was also taking the basic staples such as a multi, pre-workout, Vitamin C, fish oil, whey protein, and creatine as well as BCAA's throughout the duration of the log.

Dosing was incredibly simple and easy with AD3: I took 2 caps on an empty stomach everyday before I went to bed.

==================================================

Prior to using AD3 PCT, the only other AI I had used before was DS Triazole (whose profile is very different), so I wasn't completely sure what to expect from this. I was very pleasantly surprised. During the 30 days I was taking this, I lost 3 lbs and somewhere between 1-3% bodyfat (according to electrical impedance tests) while increasing strength in all lifts. While I certainly can't contribute all the progress I made to this supplement, I do believe it played its part in helping me along the way. Please see my log in the Supplement Journals section of the forum for more details and a daily account of my diet and workout routine while taking this. The below is a general outline of my experience.

Increased Sleep Quality: 10/10

--------------------------------------------------

The increased sleep quality, which was noticed from day one, was by far the most tangible and consistent effect I got from this product. I feel like this is the best sleep I've ever gotten, and I woke up feeling well-rested everyday with no sleep hangover. For this, I think it fully deserves a 10 in this subcategory. It didn't knock me out (I could stay awake if I wanted to), but sleep was very deep and restful while taking this. I feel it was especially beneficial to me due to my work schedule; I normally have a hard time adjusting from dayshift to nightshift without melatonin, but I never really felt the need for it while taking this. The sleep from this was better than taking melatonin, and I woke up feeling energized and ready to go roughly 90% of the time. There were a couple of days that I had some minor drowsiness upon waking, but it never took more than 10-15 minutes to get over it with a minimal amount of caffeine (usually a scoop of Focus XT).

Physical Effects: 8/10

--------------------------------------------------

I was taking this during a cut, so my hope with this was that it would help me retain muscle mass and strength while in a calorie deficit. I feel that it did its job in this respect. My strength went up in all areas, and I lost 3 lbs overall during the 30 days I took this. I also felt slightly more driven, which could have just been due to a placebo effect, but I had an undeniable confidence boost and just felt great overall most days while taking this. My recovery seemed improved as well. It is hard to say for certain how much of an effect AD3 had specifically, as I taking other supplements as well, but I definitely feel that it played a useful role in my stack.

--------------------------------------------------

Side Effects: Minor aggression/irritability

--------------------------------------------------

This was a minor issue, but I feel it is worth mentioning. There were several instances, especially after around week 2, I found myself having less patience and was quicker to lose my temper even at small things. This combined with the increased confidence and assertiveness I was feeling could easily let me make a jackass of myself if not kept in check. Luckily, my wife was there to keep me in line lol...

One positive thing concerning sides is that I never experienced any of the joint pain typical of AI's while taking this. I was also taking lots of fish oil throughout, as well as USPLabs Super Cissus for a while, but I feel like AD3 was easier on my joints than the previous AI I had tried. I should note that day 2 after finishing this cycle, I began experiencing some ulnar nerve pain originating from my right elbow, but it was due to overtraining when I should have proceeded to a deload. I don't blame it on the AD3 because none of my other joints had any soreness at all. In fact, other than my right elbow, my joints feel better than ever.

Value: 9.5/10

==================================================

It is hard for me to directly compare this product to other AI's due to my relative inexperience with these types of products, but at ~$25 for a 30-day supply this presents a great value. You get a good dose of aromatase inhibitor, plus the nice extras of liver support and FANTASTIC sleep for less than a dollar a day.

==================================================

I enjoyed my run of this, and recommend this to anyone in the market for this type of supplement based on my personal experience. I will use this again periodically to help ensure my hormone levels are optimal and also to enjoy the great sleep benefits. Although I had good effects at 4 weeks, I will run two bottles next time to get the full benefits, and will probably pair it with a natty test booster such as DAA.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Strength
      • Improved Sleep
      • Vivid Dreams (increased Rem Sleep?)
      CINCIKID10
        February 27, 2013

Today I'm reviewing Lecheeks (AI) AD-3 PCT. This is my 2nd AI product, I have previously taken erase. To be honest this is my favorite AI to date. I was very pleased with the results of this product. I ran 2 bottles of AD-3.

I took this with 1-XD(DAA) Test booster, Isa-test, , fish oil, multivitamin, whey & casein, and nocturnabol for the first 2 weeks. I was going for a lean bulk. I was consuming 3500 calories a day, weight training 5 days a week, and cardio/boxing 2 days a week.

PROFILE- 9/10

(Testosterone Support)-
      Androst-3,5,dien-7,17 Dione 75mg

(GH + Liver Support)-
      Velvet Bean (std. L-Dopa 99%) 800mg
      Milk thistle 360mg

These are very simple and effective ingredients. I'm not going to get in to the breakdown of the ingredients, if you want to know more check out Joeflah revew he gives a great breakdown of the ingredients.

EFFECTIVNESS- 9/10

This product performed wonders for me. I was very please with the effectiveness of the product. I'm going to break the effectiveness down by category, so with further due.

SLEEP 10/10

When I first starting taking this I had been on noctornabol for 2 weeks. Noctornabol had been helping big time with my sleep, I was having vivid dreams a few times a week and I was getting a solid 7-8 hours of sleep a night. Once I started taking this with the noctornabol, my dreams where crazy and vivid every night. I would wake up some mornings believing I was in the dream. For the first week of combining them I slept threw my alarm and I would have trouble getting motivated in the morning. After a week my body got adjusted. After 2 weeks in I finished the noctornabol. The AD-3 still performed wonders, I was still getting a solid 7-8 hours of sleep a night and the dreams continued to be very vivid and crazy.

RECOVERY- 9/10

I had great recovery while taking AD-3. I would wake up feeling less fatigued and sore. Even though I can't attribute 100% of this to AD-3, I believe that lot of my recovery came from the deep sleep that I was getting from AD-3.

LIBIDO- 9/10

I had a lil increase of libido with the 1-XD. Once I added in the AD-3 my libido shot threw the roof. Talk about MORNING WOOD. I was getting hard all threw out the day. My girl loved it, she kept asking me why I was horny all the time and once I told her she offered to buy me some more.

STRENGTH- 8/10

Even though there is no way for me to attribute 100% of my strength gains to AD-3. I know it played a role in it. My bench went from 300-315, deads went from 405-435, squats went from 315-335. I broke some PR while on this stack.

BODY COMPOSITION- 9/10

Like I had stated above I was going for a lean bulk. Before I started this stack I weighed in at 183 lbs and 11.2% BF. When I finished I weighed in at 191 lbs and 12.5% BF. I had very lil water retention. My muscles looked fuller and they were harder. My vascularity came out in areas I haven't seen before. I was very pleased with the results.

SIDES- 6/10

The first month I got bacne, it wasn't to bad. The second month I got acne on my back, forehead, and arms. I hadn't broke out like that since I was 16. I had minor aggression at times, it wasn't anything I couldn't control.

VALUE- 9/10

I bought this while all the holiday deals were going on. I bought 2 bottles for 19.99 a piece at NP. I think the vendors have it for 20- 25$ right now. In my opinion you can't beat it, it is worth every cent.

OVERALL- 9/10

AD-3 performed wonders for me. I had a lot better results running this with a DAA product than I did with running erase. I was very pleased with the performance of this product and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great AI. I'm definitely going to use this again in the future.

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Vascularity
      • Bonerz Off The Chain
      • Improved Sleep
      • Great Otc Ai
      • Some Milk Thistle
      • Good Recovery
      • Minor Aggression At Times

Copyright © 2016 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.