AD-3 PCT Reviews

By: Lecheek Nutrition

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

10 21

Ranks #7 of 104 (better than 94%) in
Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

AD-3 PCT is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Lecheek Nutrition. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
INGREDIENTS (3)

CATEGORY PREVALENCE

COMPARE SIMILAR

joeflah13

October 7, 2012

Today marks a sad day: I am running out of AD-3 and will be done with it within 2 more nights.

Before you even ask, even though the bottle says "PCT" on it, don't think for a second I was running this as part of a PCT program coming off of a prohormone cycle. I'm smarter than that.

I never really dabble with estrogen blockers unless I am running it alongside a test booster, but since I purchased some D-Pol once again to run with my DTP routine, I figured I might as well add some AD-3 to boost its effectiveness.

I've run D-Pol by itself, along with PES Erase, and now with AD-3. I can honestly say that running it with AD-3 has proven to be more effective than with the Erase and as a standalone. This may be because I dosed the Erase in a weird way during my run with it, or just because AD-3 is a better product. Either way, running AD-3 with D-Pol was a great choice.

I saw iSamurai, WarMachine, and baseFrenzyy all posted glowing reviews on AD-3, and I figured I'd pick it up while it was on sale at Nutra Planet (sound familiar?). Another excellent choice on my part.

Dosing/Profile – 9

Right off the bat, AD-3 gets plus points for being incredibly simple to dose. 2 pills, 30 minutes before bed. Although it doesn't specify with or without food, I always took it on an empty stomach to ensure the best absorption of the product.

Looking back now, I realize I never wrote a review on Erase... Oops. But my thought process for the 9 for the profile stems from AD-3 adding onto Erase's profile. I would've given Erase a 7.5 for profile because its only got 1 ingredient in it (Androst-3,5, dien-7,17 dione). AD-3 includes that ingredient at triple the dose (75 mg per serving vs. 25 mg) while including liver and GH support.

That alone would give AD-3 an 8.5. The extra .5 comes from the ease of dosing it.

Serving Size: 2 caps
AD-3 PCT Blend (1,235 mg)
Testosterone Support: 75 mg Androst-3,5, dien-7,17 dione
GH + Liver Support: 800 mg Velvet Bean (std. L-Dopa 99%), 360 mg Milk Thistle

Androst-3 is a DHEA metabolite that can be found in the body. The effects include an elevated anabolic state, increased testosterone, reduced cortisol, and reduced estrogen. This is beneficial on multiple levels: estrogen will rise along with any increase in serum testosterone levels, but the Androst-3 combats that while raising test even more. It also blunts cortisol, the "stress hormone", which is a bona fide killer of anabolism. Can't go wrong here.

Most everyone knows the benefits of Milk Thistle. It is beneficial for healthy liver function, and taking any supplement has the potential to cause the liver to be overtaxed. Great preventative step taken here by LeCheek.

Velvet Bean/L-Dopa is a hotly debated ingredient in the SR community. Many people will argue its effectiveness and say that it doesn't live up to the claims that it increases HGH, dopamine and serotonin levels, and improves the quality of sleep. This is my first go around with anything including L-Dopa and I can definitely notice an improvement in the quality of sleep I got. I'll go more in depth later, but I applaud LeCheek for including a GH booster with a T-booster to make a comprehensive product.

Value – 9

Again, Nutra Planet was the source, and I paid $24.99 for my 30 day run. That means my value was $.83 a day.

I checked around the web and the going rate seems to be about $28, so I got a good deal. But I'd still consider $.83 a day for a specialty supplement to be a good value, especially considering the benefits. I would pay $.83 every night of my life if it meant sleep like this forever.

By comparison, Erase is closer to $25 everywhere I looked, so the value is similar there but the AD-3 does more. Once you start comparing it to more expensive anti-estrogen supps like Erase Pro and Triazole, this is far and away a better value.

Hence the 9; probably just as effective as the way more expensive stuff and much better than something that costs the same.

Taste/Mixability – N/A

This category doesn't really apply with pills. But I will say I never got any weird burps with this stuff, so that's a plus. And the pills never got caught in my throat because they're not horse-pill sized, which is another plus.

Effectiveness – 9

Now for the goodies. I feel like AD-3 shined in pretty much every area.

The aggression and alpha male feeling one would expect to have while on a t-booster/e-blocker was definitely there. It never got out of control, I actually felt much more even-keel while on AD-3 and D-Pol as compared to not. Goes to show that regulating hormones can have benefits outside of the gym.

That could be a byproduct of the confidence you get with that alpha feeling. If you know you're killing it in the gym every day, you're going to feel better about yourself. At least that's what happens with me. Could also have something to do with living up to the claims that Androst-3 blunts cortisol, but I can't specifically comment on that without a lab test.

The sleep enhancement you get from this product is incredible, and good sleep is key for a college student like me. I wake up early at about 6:30 every morning so I can eat and catch the first shuttle down to the other campus to use the gym before my classes start, and then go about a full day of school work and other business. I can honestly say ~6 hours of sleep while on AD-3 feels like a full 8 hours. I woke up refreshed every morning, and by the time I took my morning dose of Alphamine, it was all systems go. I'd by this again just for how great the sleep is.

I would also have incredibly vivid dreams while taking this, which is an indicator that you're going through more REM cycles during your sleep. REM sleep is truly recuperative sleep, so I'm happy I experienced that.

Like I said in my Alphamine review, I was able to lose 4 pounds and 1.5 inches off of my waist while adding a little strength over the course of the 4 weeks I used DTP. The Alphamine is what I give most credit for the weight loss, but less estrogen does mean you're carrying less water weight, so I have to give some credit to the AD-3.

And there's no real way for me to test this on my own, but I'm sure my test levels got a boost from stacking this with D-Pol. There are guys out there who will be yelling at their computer screens saying "you're 20, you're stupid." Sure, whatever man. I subscribe to the school of thought that there isn't some magical ceiling on natural testosterone production that miraculously vanishes when you turn 21. It's true that my natural test levels are already high because I'm still young, but that's like saying you can't build a tall building a little bit taller if you wanted to. I'm sure this would have greater effects on someone experiencing lower test production due to being older, but I could definitely notice positive effects in the weight room and out that let me know I was producing more testosterone naturally.

One of those effects was slight strength gains throughout the 4 week DTP routine. I wasn't expecting to set any PRs because DTP isn't a strength building routine per say. But I was able to hit PRs on both flat DB bench (85x5) and incline DB bench (75x5) during the final week, and I'm sure AD-3 working synergistically with the D-Pol played a roll in that.

Some side effects included minor acne on the shoulders and crazy fast facial hair growth. I'm not typically a guy who shaves my face that often, but while I was on AD-3 I found myself shaving once or twice a week. Neither of these were bad things, they were indicators that this stuff was actually working.

I also never got the joint pain I would occasionally get from the Erase. Like I said, lower estrogen means less water weight and a drying effect on your body, which can obviously lead to achy joints. It also helps that the DTP is higher rep/lighter load style workouts, but I can't say I had any joint pain from the AD-3.

My libido is already sky high being a 20 year old college student, but good lord... can you say morning wood? Without fail, every morning. And during the day with all of these beautiful chicks at Loyola, it was a job and a half just to keep my little buddy in line lol.

Right after I would take the AD-3 at night, I would notice an increase in vascularity. Not like you would get from a pump during a workout, but a more lean/dry look with roadmap style veins. The veins would be pretty much gone in the morning but I would wake up and look and the mirror and I'd still "look leaner" in my opinion. The areas I noticed this in the most was in my abs and quads. I have clear lines and way more definition in those areas than ever before. Can't say it's 100% AD-3, but it helped.

Overall - 9

AD-3 is another supplement in my DTP stack that gets 9's across the boards. This stuff is no joke, just like the Alphamine. I'd say I got way more from AD-3 than I did from the Erase in terms of complimenting the test boosting effects of the D-Pol.

LeCheek is always trying to make comprehensive supplements that cover all of the bases. I applaud them for doing that and AD-3 doesn't deviate from this trend one bit. Not only does it inhibit estrogen, but it boosts GH and testosterone while giving you great sleep.

Not just a win-win... More like a win-win-win-win. The fact that the dosing is so easy and that AD-3 can be stacked with basically any t-booster to enhance its effects makes it even better.

If you're running a test booster, consider supplementing with AD-3 to enhance your results. It's pretty cheap for a specialty supplement and lives up to every claim on the label and then some.

Two thumbs way up.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Increased Strength
  • Heightened Libido
    iSamurai
      July 25, 2012

First off, I would like to thank SSGdimsmash, misterjayjub, and the guys over at Lecheek Nutrition for allowing me to log AD-3 PCT free of charge. Please note that while running AD-3, I also stacked it with PES Anabeta Elite, so the results were not just from AD-3 as a standalone supplement. However, I have ran a full 8 week cycle of Erase before so I have a good idea of what to expect from AI supplements. With that being said, here's the review...

Profile:

GH Support:
    Velvet Bean (standardized L-Dopa 99%) – 800mg

Liver Support:
    Milk Thistle – 360mg

-So AD-3 uses the same AI active ingredient like in Erase and Erase Pro with the Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione which I respond very well to. This particular ingredient acts as an Aromotase Inhibitor, controls Cortisol, and increases Testosterone production. As an Aromotase Inhibitor, AD-3 claims to reduce the conversion of testosterone to estrogen which simultaneously increases your testosterone production. Now in addition to the AI, AD-3 also included some extra goodies with milk thistle and velvet bean extract. Some milk thistle benefits include overall liver support and functioning, lowering cholesterol levels, help people with type 2 diabetes and cirrhosis, and reduce growth of cancer cells in breast, cervical, and prostate cancers (according to WebMD). And velvet bean extract (Mucuna pruriens)/L-Dopa claims to increase testosterone, increase libido, improve sleep, reduce body fat, etc. the list goes on and L-Dopa is becoming more common with GH supplements.

Taste/Dosing: N/A
    -Simple dosing; 2 pills 30 minutes before bed.

Effectiveness: 9.5
    -Like I stated before, I have had successful runs with Erase and AD-3 out performed Erase during my 4 week cycle. During this cycle, I was following Jim Stopanni's shortcut to size program and was following a recomp diet. In relation to strength, this is where this product really shined. All of my lifts, including isolation, accessory, and compound lifts, all increased anywhere from 5-20lb's. I also finally reached the capability of doing pull ups, chin ups, and dips unassisted – I know it's not a big deal to some people, but coming from a former fat kid with no real muscle definition, this was a huge accomplishment in my book. Vascularity was also increased throughout the day and during my workouts. I would wake up and my muscles felt and looked fuller, and my veins in my arms were looking like road ways which creeps out my girlfriend a bit, but I love it! I also leaned out a good bit in my midsection and put on some size in my arms, chest, shoulders and legs. For pictures you can check out my logs in my signature. Sleep was also enhanced during this run; I would feel myself starting to get sleepy 30-45 minutes after dosing this, I would have really vivid dreams that one gets from deep sleep, and I also woke up less throughout the night which is a huge plus. And libido increase was definitely there...I was waking up pitching a tent every morning and libido throughout the day and night was definitely increased...just ask my girlfriend if you don't believe me (I couldn't get enough lol)

Sides:
    -Comparable to other test boosting supplements, acne increase was definitely noticeable. It started occurring towards the end of week 2 and remained consistent until the end of the run. I also have always been prone to having acne which may be the reason why it showed up on me as much and as frequent as it did, compared to possible other users. However, this is not a big deal to me because it lets me know that the supplement was doing its job. Now to joint discomfort, I was running AX Athletic Joint Restore for a little over 2 weeks during this run and during that time I didn't experience any joint discomfort. Once I stopped using that, I was expecting to feel some sort of joint discomfort considering when I ran Erase, my elbows and knees began to hurt during weeks 2-3. To my surprise, I felt very little joint discomfort for the remainder of this cycle! I felt a little bit in my left elbow and wrist, but that could have been from normal lifting and since I didn't feel anything in my knees, I can't directly contribute the discomfort to AD-3.

Value: 10
    -You can pick up this awesome supplement for around $25-$30 depending on the retailer which is the same, maybe a little bit higher than the normal Erase. Plus you get all of the extra goodies! You really can't beat this product in terms of effectiveness and price. I know nutraplanet was doing a nice special like 2 bottles for $30, but I'm not sure if it's still available though.

Overall: 9.5
    -I would love to give this product a 10, but I refuse to give any product an overall 10 unless it's some sort of "magic pill." However, for the price and effectiveness, AD-3 comes pretty damn close. I will definitely be running this product again and will most likely stack it with some sort of DAA product like D-Pol or Test Powder to see even more enhanced results for a full 8-week cycle. I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great AI supplement that doesn't hurt your wallet too bad. Lecheek did an outstanding job creating this product and hands down, this is my favorite AI supplement to date. I want to thank again Lecheek Nutrition for the opportunity and I hope Lecheek continues to put out quality products like AD-3!
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Vascularity
    • Increased Strength
    • Dry Muscle Gains
    • Heightened Libido
    hulkish1

September 5, 2012

This morning I am writing a review on a product I received from lecheek nutrition to go hand in hand with the Mass hgh and testadrol 9. today I will be reviewing ad-3 pct this product is used to aid in natural testosterone increase and reduce estrogen related side effects. This product also has liver and GH support great for coming off a ph/ds/aas cycle.
    After getting picked by SSGdimsmash, Meuth and I received 2bottles of the TX9 and one bottle of the MHGH. We both bought a second since it was so good. 70% of the way through stack we both got ad-3 pct to run inconjuction with the stack. This product with in 14-18 days I started to have a better libido and some slight water retention loss, this was an indication of the anti-estrogen and it allowed my testosterone to do its job more effectively.

----------------EFFECTIVENESS 7.5/10---------

The active ingredients inside ad-3 are all proven and really seem to work well together. Well using AD-3 I noticed a differences such as mood and libido changes by week 2 and I noticed that I had some minor bloat issues settle down by week 3. The reason why I gave this a 7.5 is because it didn't help with the gains as much as I thought it would once off the mass HGH and TX9 combo. I did lose about 10% in strength and I lost 4lbs and when in pct you want to maintain that hard earned weight, not a huge deal but something I noticed. I will also say this once I did finish I only had a solid week in the gym before I severely injured my L4-L5 disk to the point of needing an emergency surgery. I can only assume this product would have worked better if I had more time to dedicate to the gym. Another slight down fall like the Mass HGH I noticed I would wake up a few hours into my slumber but I did fall back a sleep quickly.

-----------------TASTE/DOSE 9.8/10-----------

This is an all natural product so you can expect to have some nasty burps if you take the 2pills 30 minutes before on an empty stomach. I did experiment with the how I dosed them and I found that 30minutes pre-bed was the best as directed on the package since it seemed to kick in around 45minutes after consumption. When I dosed them with a scoop of natural PB I found that I got better sleep almost like it absorbed a bit better then with out. to make sure it wasn't a fluke I tried it for a week with out the PB and a week with the PB and my result was better sleep and less frequent wake ups with the PB. Another great thing about the AD-3 is you don't have to worry about drinking you protein shake and timing it correctly since it does not use zinc to help with the sleep or test boosting properties.

------------------PROFILE 9/10---------------

This is a very simple 3 ingredient profile no bled HUGE plus since you never know what you're going to get in one of those matrixes. This product features:
    Androst-3,5 dien-7,17dione this is used as a suicidal inhibitor and is also proven to reduce Cortisol levels. This is the newest addition to the OTC AI products so from all my research it does not eliminate all estrogen but it does potentially reduce estrogen levels when dosed properly 50-75mg a day. AD-3 contains a healthy 75mg per serving.

The next ingredient that is in AD-3 is velvet bean AKA mucuna pruriens. Mucuna Pruriens leaves contain l-Dopa which is used in many mood and sexual enhancers world wide. This product contains 800mg velvet bean (L-Dopa 99%) but the only issue I have is there is no real studies on the proper dose of this product for effectiveness.

The third and final ingredient that makes up AD-3 is a basic and most crucial organ cleanser for being on and coming off a cycle. Milk thistle is used to help cleanse and protect the liver from toxins and inflammation. AD-3 contains 360mg of milk thistle per serving which is slightly lower then the normal and it is in a single dose rather the standard 420mg which is commonly divided into two separate doses. There are studies proving the effectiveness of milk thistle on patients with chronic hepatitis at extreme doses of 1200mg a day. This says a lot for this all natural product on its ability to aid in liver repair.

With the exception of the Velvet bean which as of right now has very little scientific backing on its ability to boost GH but more of a mood and libido aid this is a solid PCT product.

----------------------VALUE 8/10-------------

This product can be found on quiet a few popular supplement sites and the average price is 25.00-30.00 for a 30day serving. This product did what I expected it to as an OTC AI it was not overly amazing but it is very effective. This product is like erase and erase pro but contains the proper amount of the AI Androst-3, 5 dien 7,17dione for greater results and the odd part is it cost close to the same I wish they had the proper dose of milk thistle but again it is a one dose not a standard two dose supplement and just the addition of the product is a nice touch. The Velvet bean does not have enough scientific backing nor could I pinpoint exactly what it did, L-Dopa is proven as a mood enhancer and since I did not run this in conjunction with a serm such as clomid that can kill your emotional state and cause irregular mood swings I can not justify how well the velvet bean worked.

Overall I will say this product is solid and worked well for aiding in some cortisol and estrogen reduction which allowed my test to work to its fullest potential. This product is priced right for anyone's budget and I would recommend as PART of your PCT from any cycle. This product get's hulk seal of approval and I will purchase this for my next true cycle.

-k-

• Great Otc Ai
    Clipper83

June 12, 2013

I'd like to thank SSGdimsmash for letting me(and quite a few others) log this product. I'm not required to write this review, but I feel I owe it to them for hooking me up. Since this has been reviewed by several other ERs, I'll make this a simple review.

Profile:

Sometimes, simple profiles are better. LeCheek was nice enough not use a prop. blend in AD3. I am a fan of all 3 ingredients included.

Androst-3,5, dien-7,17 dione (an effective dose of 75mg)
    Velvet Bean 800mg
    Milk Thistle 360mg

If you want more info on it, check out Joeflah or Hulk's reviews.

Dosing:(9/10)
    2 small pills right before bed. Easy!

Effectiveness:(8.25/10)

I'll break this up into categories.

Aggression: I noticed some extra aggression during my workouts, and every time I woke up, I had a raging clue that just kept telling me to hit up the gym. Every morning was the same, even when I had a scheduled off day, and woke up feeling like I got hit by a bus, I just had too take that long drive to hit up the gym to pick weight up and put it down. This could have hindered me in the strength department however because I didn't gain much strength and only when I forced myself to take a few extra rest days did I feel stronger/make more progress. It was still an awesome motivator.

Leaning: Towards the end, I noticed slightly more leaning, especially in my shoulders and upper back. I was/still am on a cut however, so I can't give this all the credit. Still noticeable though.

Sleep: Sleep was solid. Didn't really put me to sleep like Mass HGH or Re-Feed did, but I still got vivid dreams. The best part was that there was no sleep hangover whatsoever. Waking up early with a lot of drive to hit up the gym was awesome as well.

Libido: Noticed higher libido... then again, I'm 23, I get a raging clue off of anything.

Side Effects:(6/10)

Dry joints killed me. Started about 3 weeks in. When I went into the gym with no pwo, holy hell did my elbows ache. Got tolerable once I upped my dosage of G/C/M, but it still sucked. Acne jumped up as well, nothing major, but it was noticeable and wouldn't go away no matter how well I washed it. The sides aren't too bad, but they are still noticeable.

Value: (9/10)

You can find this for under $25 on most online retailers. Awesome value for a product that is considered a "specialty" supplement. I think I've seen it under $20 when it goes on sale. Def. worth the money.

Overall: (8.75/10)

AD3 is a solid product that does more than your standard AI. LeCheek def. came up with a good idea when they came up with an AI with sleep aide properties. AD3 would be a solid choice to stack with just about any DAA based TBooster. I would def. recommend picking this up, especially with it's low price tag.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Dry Muscle Gains
    • Extra Drive To Lift
    • No Sleep Hangover
    • Vivid Dreams
    • Improved Sleep
    • Some Milk Thistle
    • Aching Joints
    Frankiemusc
      June 9, 2013

This evening I will be reviewing AD-3 by Lecheek Nutrition.

A huge thank you to SSGdimsmash and the folks at Lecheek, for giving me an opportunity to log this product and provide an honest review. Apologies in advance, this review is long over due.

Goal:

I was hoping to experience the same effects from other reviewers such as deep sleep and some t-boosting effects

Dosage 10/10:

Very simple, I took 2 caps 30 min prior to sleep on an empty stomach.

Ingredient Profile: 9/10

Previous reviewers have done an excellent job breaking down the ingredient profile. The main item I can add is that compared to other aromatase inhibitor products, this has a higher dosage of the main ingredient.

AD-3 truly was fantastic in the sleep aspect. Sleep was really deep while on this for 30 days. Dreams were vivid and I never woke up once, on any of the 30 days of taking this product. After the initial minor issues (see below) I woke up refreshed each morning and ready to go. No grogginess during the day etc.

To the great people that follow my log, know all to well I complain about the quality of my sleep all too often. I always wake up at night at least once to pee and that just throws me off sleep quality wise.

My weight was the same throughout the 30 days, I stayed at 230 the whole run.

Unfortunately, I did not experience any t-boosting effects that some others experienced (libido increase, leaning effect etc). Not sure if the Mass FX Black, that has another armotase inhibitor, had any effect on that or not.

Regardless, I was more than thrilled with the sleep quality while taking AD-3.

Side Effects (varied):

The first 3 nights I woke up with a sleep hangover each morning, but on the 4th night it was non-existent the next morning and the duration of the bottle.

The last few days of the product, I had a significant joint pain in my right big toe. I didn't injure it whatsoever.

This can be bought for $25 for 30 days, that is excellent value for me for quality sleep.

Conclusion:

Sleep wise, this product was amazing for me and I will be buying it in the near future.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Excellent Quality Of Sleep
    • No Sleep Hangover
    • Excellent Value
    • Uninterrupted Sleep
    • Vivid Dreams
    • No T-boosting Effects
    FlashSunday
      October 15, 2012

Hey guys, gonna keep on reviewing some Lecheek for ya'll. Ill try to keep mine shorter than Joeflah's :) Took this ish with Speed X3, Hyper T2, and OxyEca Black. Good stack, not much weight loss, but increase in strength, hardness and definition.

------------Effectiveness(9/10)--------------

You guys know what this stuff is. It's basically PES Erase with added L-Dopa and Milk Thistle. So its a combination AI, sleep aid, natural GH booster, and a little liver support as well. All in all, its a very solid product. The thing about AI's is that there are very few effective compounds. I would list the compound in erase and AD3-PCT and the compound in Licogenix being the two best.

IMO, AD3-PCT is the best AI I have tried. It contains the same compound and dosage as erase and it had the additional ingredients as well. Licogenix is also a reputable AI, but AD3 one-ups both erase and Licogenix because it's a multi-faceted product with the natural GH support and milk thistle thrown in for a more complete "PCT" product.

I personally did not run this as a PCT, but rather as a leaning and hardening aspect to compliment the rest of the cut stack. Hardness and vascularity was definitely increased on this stack. I am not very vascular person, but this made the veins in my forearms and shoulders pop. I also had decent strength gains along with gaining a couple pounds on a calorie deficit, which I feel like I can at least partially contribute to this product.

Couple other things, libido was strong on this run, but oily skin and some minor acne also flaired up, which is an indication of this product working.

-------------Value(9/10)-------------

Depending on where you find this product, you can get it anywhere from 34 bucks for 2 bottles to as high as 30 bucks a bottle. Either way, this product contains an excellent value. It simply blows Erase Pro and the original Erase values out of the water and really I haven't found another AI that compares value-wise.

------------Overall(9/10)-------------

Straight 9's across the board. Simple as that. AI's aren't the most noticeable for me because I'm a 20% bf fatty right now, but I have run Licogenix and Erase so I have a pretty fair comparison for them. The value and profile for AD3 outshines both of them. I really want to thank the reps at Lecheek for having me run this stack. It's always a pleasure and they've definitely earned a customer for life in me.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Vascularity
    • Increased Strength
    • Dry Muscle Gains
    • Heightened Libido
    bosox516
      March 20, 2015

Hello again SR! This time up for review, it’s Lecheek Nutrition’s AD-3 PCT. This was another product I received through the SR Sunday Night Football giveaway, and I thought it would stack nicely with the DAA powder I also picked up. Besides those two products, I used very few other supplements – multi, fish oil, protein, and creatine. With AD-3, I thought it’d be nice to cover a few bases simultaneously: fight aromatization, improve sleep quality, and protect the liver (not that I was ever on anything harsh, but it’s always a good thing).

INGREDIENTS: A

What’s included in the AD-3 blend matches up well with what it’s purported to accomplish, and the dosages seem to be on par with the upper echelon of products of this category. We have 75mg of Arimistane, 800mg of Velvet Bean/Mucuna Pruriens standardized for 99% L-DOPA, and 360mg of Milk Thistle. All long-standing players in the supplement industry, and a smart combination for any natty stack. Not much more to say about that.

DOSING: A

Two caps before bed. Easy. I would sometimes get some odd-tasting burps from these, but nowhere near as bad as some other supps I’ve taken.

EFFECTIVENESS: B+

Let’s break this down by ingredient. In terms of limiting aromatization, and thereby maintaining higher test levels, I did see some signs that it was working pretty well. I noticed some dryness and stiffness in my joints, especially during the few weeks that I went without fish oil (though I still had the joint support from Orange Triad, so it could have been even worse). I also saw, toward the end of my 4 week run, a much more dry and vascular appearance in the mirror, particularly around my shoulders. I imagine if I continued to use this for another 4 weeks, I would continue to see this effect even more readily. There was also, periodically but inconsistently, a general feeling of fullness in my muscles as I went about my daily activities. Without blood tests, it’s hard to discern its effectiveness in this area with certainty, but the manifestation of effective anti-aromatization was there.

The effect of the velvet bean is perhaps what I felt most readily. I distinctly remember my first night of taking this was pretty wild. I fell in and out of very deep sleep, waking frequently throughout the night (usually sweating or needing to pee) but also dreaming powerfully. This yo-yo effect made for some confusion through the night and upon waking the next day. Thankfully, the ups and downs decreased significantly with each proceeding night, and after a few days AD-3 provided me with quick, deep, restful sleep. I dreamt more vividly and more often, and woke up feeling more refreshed. Since discontinuing use, I have noticed a decrease in sleep quality, but I believe I'm rebounding slowly. Unfortunately in this and other ways, AD-3 (and the velvet bean specifically) behaves like a drug to which a tolerance is built. The effect is intense at first, becomes pleasant, then tapers down to something barely noticed by the end of the bottle, and it takes your body time to adjust to its absence. I suspect, in this way, there may be a bit of a trade off to 8 weeks of use – you get more out of the Arimistane, but sleep quality would continue to decline, and may be downright awful after finishing an 8 week cycle.

There isn’t much I can say about the milk thistle, other than the research behind its liver-protecting properties is pretty good. Everything seemed normal in this area.

SIDE EFFECTS: B

As I mentioned above, the standard side effects of an AI are at play here, easily remedied by fish oil and joint support supplements. It was never uncomfortable or unbearable for me, and it didn’t hamper my ability to train or perform daily tasks. AD-3 could also do weird things to your sleep habits, and may cause some sweating or more frequent urination during the night. I settled into a nice rhythm during my use, but if you’re smaller than me, or have shown sensitivity to these ingredients, starting with just 1 pill might be a good idea. In those first few mornings, I was very slow to get up, but along with the yo-yo effect during the night, the hangover subsided after a few days. Other than a few unpleasant burps, that’s about as far as the side effects go. I didn’t perceive any negative effect on mood, libido, or energy levels.

VALUE: B

The going rate seems to be around $25 or a bit less for a 60 count bottle (30 day supply). This doesn’t seem too bad for what you get, though I’m not sure I’d so quickly pull the trigger if I ever thought of picking it up again, especially since a full 8 weeks would be the way I’d want to go. As far as products of this nature are concerned, AD-3 is on par with or cheaper than most competitors, while being, generally, more effective.

OVERALL: B

If you’re looking to get into the natural test-boosting/AI game, AD-3 is a good place to start. If nothing else, it can help you achieve better sleep, which has a multitude of benefits. I can’t comment specifically on its capacity as post-cycle therapy, since I’ve never taken anything hormonal in nature, but as far as something to stack with a test booster/DAA product, or even as a stand-alone “boost” to any supplement stack, it’s a safe bet and not overpriced.

Thanks for reading everyone, and have a great day!
    • Muscle DrynessFullness
    • Aching Joints
    • Difficult For The First Couple Of Nights
    RobertMc1982
      May 24, 2013

I want to thank SSGdimsmash and LeCheek Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to try this product for free as part of my first ever log! I really enjoyed using this, and was glad to have it in my stack during my cut. Although I received this product for free to log, please know that the below is my honest opinions based on what I experienced while using this.

Ingredient Profile:9/10

==================================================

Simple yet effective profile of only three ingredients, and it's not a proprietary blend which is a big plus. Check out Joeflah's and hulkish1's reviews for more in-depth information on each ingredient. Here is the profile:

(Testosterone support/anti-aromatase)
    Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione - 75mg

(Sleep/GH Support)
    Velvet Bean (standarized L-Dopa 99%) - 800mg

(Liver Support)
    Milk Thistle - 360mg

How I used this:

==================================================

I used this as a standalone AI/natty test booster during my recent cut. I was also taking the basic staples such as a multi, pre-workout, Vitamin C, fish oil, whey protein, and creatine as well as BCAA's throughout the duration of the log.

Dosing was incredibly simple and easy with AD3: I took 2 caps on an empty stomach everyday before I went to bed.

==================================================

Prior to using AD3 PCT, the only other AI I had used before was DS Triazole (whose profile is very different), so I wasn't completely sure what to expect from this. I was very pleasantly surprised. During the 30 days I was taking this, I lost 3 lbs and somewhere between 1-3% bodyfat (according to electrical impedance tests) while increasing strength in all lifts. While I certainly can't contribute all the progress I made to this supplement, I do believe it played its part in helping me along the way. Please see my log in the Supplement Journals section of the forum for more details and a daily account of my diet and workout routine while taking this. The below is a general outline of my experience.

Increased Sleep Quality: 10/10

--------------------------------------------------

The increased sleep quality, which was noticed from day one, was by far the most tangible and consistent effect I got from this product. I feel like this is the best sleep I've ever gotten, and I woke up feeling well-rested everyday with no sleep hangover. For this, I think it fully deserves a 10 in this subcategory. It didn't knock me out (I could stay awake if I wanted to), but sleep was very deep and restful while taking this. I feel it was especially beneficial to me due to my work schedule; I normally have a hard time adjusting from dayshift to nightshift without melatonin, but I never really felt the need for it while taking this. The sleep from this was better than taking melatonin, and I woke up feeling energized and ready to go roughly 90% of the time. There were a couple of days that I had some minor drowsiness upon waking, but it never took more than 10-15 minutes to get over it with a minimal amount of caffeine (usually a scoop of Focus XT).

Physical Effects: 8/10

--------------------------------------------------

I was taking this during a cut, so my hope with this was that it would help me retain muscle mass and strength while in a calorie deficit. I feel that it did its job in this respect. My strength went up in all areas, and I lost 3 lbs overall during the 30 days I took this. I also felt slightly more driven, which could have just been due to a placebo effect, but I had an undeniable confidence boost and just felt great overall most days while taking this. My recovery seemed improved as well. It is hard to say for certain how much of an effect AD3 had specifically, as I taking other supplements as well, but I definitely feel that it played a useful role in my stack.

--------------------------------------------------

Side Effects: Minor aggression/irritability

--------------------------------------------------

This was a minor issue, but I feel it is worth mentioning. There were several instances, especially after around week 2, I found myself having less patience and was quicker to lose my temper even at small things. This combined with the increased confidence and assertiveness I was feeling could easily let me make a jackass of myself if not kept in check. Luckily, my wife was there to keep me in line lol...

One positive thing concerning sides is that I never experienced any of the joint pain typical of AI's while taking this. I was also taking lots of fish oil throughout, as well as USPLabs Super Cissus for a while, but I feel like AD3 was easier on my joints than the previous AI I had tried. I should note that day 2 after finishing this cycle, I began experiencing some ulnar nerve pain originating from my right elbow, but it was due to overtraining when I should have proceeded to a deload. I don't blame it on the AD3 because none of my other joints had any soreness at all. In fact, other than my right elbow, my joints feel better than ever.

Value: 9.5/10

==================================================

It is hard for me to directly compare this product to other AI's due to my relative inexperience with these types of products, but at ~$25 for a 30-day supply this presents a great value. You get a good dose of aromatase inhibitor, plus the nice extras of liver support and FANTASTIC sleep for less than a dollar a day.

==================================================

I enjoyed my run of this, and recommend this to anyone in the market for this type of supplement based on my personal experience. I will use this again periodically to help ensure my hormone levels are optimal and also to enjoy the great sleep benefits. Although I had good effects at 4 weeks, I will run two bottles next time to get the full benefits, and will probably pair it with a natty test booster such as DAA.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Strength
    • Improved Sleep
    • Vivid Dreams (increased Rem Sleep?)
    baseFrenzyy
      July 30, 2012

First of all I would like to thank Lecheek, SSGdimsmash and misterjaydub for the opportunity to log this amazing new product. Before reviewing this product, I would like to say that I stacked this product with PES Anabeta. I would also like to add that I have taken PES Anabeta and a different AI in my past which is PES erase. I will be able to differentiate the result I've gotten solely from AD-3 PCT from the PES Anabeta.

Ingredient Profile:
    GH Support:
    Velvet Bean (standardized L-Dopa 99%) – 800mg
    Liver Support:
    Milk Thistle – 360mg

As you all may know, PES erase has earned its reputation to being one of the best AI on this forum. I'm here to say that Lecheek has successfully surpassed its expectation and created a better product in the market. AD-3 PCT has become one of my favorite products to date. AD-3 PCT has the same active ingredient which is Androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione that acts as an aromatase inhibitor. Basically what this means is it prevents the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Besides that, it has an infamous ingredient call Velvet bean or in other words L-Dopa. This ingredient has proved to help increase testosterone, libido etc. Other than that, it has Milk Thistle which is a staple in keeping a good overall liver health.

Effectiveness (9.8/10)
    For its effectiveness, I would say that it will only be fair if I split it up to a few categories.

Sleep recovery (10/10)
    This will be the first effect you will feel from this product. Before taking this product, I use to set about 5 alarms, each separated by 5 minutes and I would cancel it one by one only to wake up with the same restless feeling. Upon day 3 after using AD-3 PCT, I would wake up on the first alarm, feeling fresh as ever. I have never experience any tiredness in the morning. As a college student, I have no complaints on this area.

Recovery (9/10)
    I am a sole believer that the best time for us to recover is during our sleep. In my experience of lifting weights, I find that the part of my body that needs the longest time to recover is my legs. It takes 3-4 days to completely recover, meaning no pain when I'm trying to get into a car or sit anywhere. After including AD-3 PCT in my stack, I recover fairly quicker than usual. I will be fine on the 2nd or 3rd day after my leg day. I don't really feel sore anymore from any of my workouts.

Fat loss (9/10)
    I use this product as the end of my transformation competition to get rid of the last few pounds of fat. At about 13-14% of body fat, I have successfully reduced it to 11.6%. Understand that everyone loose fat at a different rate but for me, it is really hard for me to loose fat. I have an endomorph body type. What this means am I put on weight very easily and it's hard to me to loose it. For me to reach 11.6% was a really good achievement. I would have to give the full credit to AD-3 PCT and a fairly good diet.

Value (10/10)
    I would give this a 10 because I could find this product anywhere from 20-30 dollars. Besides that, there are a few promotions popping up from different websites which have this product on sale at 19.99 dollars, which is an even better deal. Looking at its effectiveness, this is certainly a no brainer. I would pick this up the next time I see this on a promotion.

Overall (9.5/10)
    I am more than satisfied with this product and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. Anyone that is determined about changing their body stats should consider getting this product. Lecheek has certainly earns its credibility by presenting this product on this market. I am excited to try out other products that Lecheek have to offer.

Once again. I would like to thank Lecheek, SSGdimsmash and misterjaydub for this amazing opportunity to give this product a try. Hope this review give you a better idea on AD-3 PCT.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Vascularity
    • Increased Strength
    • Dry Muscle Gains
    • Heightened Libido
    • Acne Is Weird Places
    Nutrexpert
      October 12, 2012

Seems to me Lecheek has been getting some increased hype the past few months, as they should be! AD-3 PCT is one of the more popular products recently on this site, so naturally I had to try it! isamurai was the one who convinced me with his review to try it out. I'll try to keep this short and sweet.

Ingredient profile: 9.5/10. Sweet, simple, and we all know what each ingredient does and how much of it is in there. No proprietary blends, and no elaborate unknown ingredients.
    Here's what we got per 2 capsule dose:

*Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione*: 75 mg (Same as Erase Pro) - this is the anti-aromatase and natural testosterone booster. Also helps in decreasing cortisol levels for maximum muscle gains. Awllll kaiiiindza gainnzzz. It also enhances libido.

*Velvet Bean (L-Dopa 99%)*: 800 mg - this is what helps increase recovery and improves sleep quality. I definitely saw a difference in those two categories. You may also see this ingredient in the Mucuna Puriens form on some products.

*Milk Thistle*: 360 mg - we all know this stuff is beneficial regardless of what you're running. Liver cleansing and regulation, even though this stuff is not entirely hepatoxic, it's a good look from Lecheek to include it! This would make it a good all-encompassing AI during a cycle of something, though I don't necessarily condone that for anyone. Just saying you could use it for that :)

Effectiveness: 8/10. Stacked with a natty T-booster like Test Powder would have definitely enhanced my experience, though this stuff does what it says and nothing more. That's all you can ask for, right?
    I saw an increased libido in the first 3 days. Felt like I was an 18 year old in a strip club. Also in the first 3 days, I felt my sleep/recovery improving drastically. I slept so well I had no need for a pre workout the next day to workout I was so refreshed. Frick yea I'll take a natural energy boost any day! My strength increased, but it increases naturally anyway no matter what. I wouldn't take this just for getting stronger. I did notice some water weight decrease and increased vascularity, but not an overwhelming amount. My diet and routine give me these things enough as it is. I mainly just loved the sleep, recovery, and libido boost when I took this. I noticed a difference from when I did and did not take this before bed. I also noticed it didn't matter if I took this on an empty or full stomach.

Side Effects: 6.5/10. Look, I've struggled with acne before, so I was kinda used to it, but this stuff made me break out pretty badly. I HATE having those break outs, so I really will give taking this by itself a second thought just for that. Nothing too serious but definitely worth noting. If you are prone to bad acne break outs, chances are you'll flare the frick up a lot. Still, I'd say the pros outweigh the cons.

Dosage: 9/10. Very very easy, 2 caps before bed. It took about 3 days for it to kick in (I have a speedy metabolism). I am very prone to heart burn induced by the capsules I take, but this stuff seemed not to disagree with my stomach. The other AI I have taken before was Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Estrogenx which gave me TERRIBLE heartburn, and was a bit more of a hassle to dose. This was a nice change.

Value: 10/10. Look, $24.99 or $17.99 for two is a fantastic deal on Nutraplanet. I got this when it was $14.99 for two so that's even better. I'd pay $29.99 for it even. This is the product's shining aspect, and there's no reason not to grab a bottle to try it out given the price. Get on that ish!

Overall, this product gets an 8/10. I loved the pros, disliked the acne break outs, but will probably run this again with some sort of DAA product to enhance the effects or even by itself. Try it out and write about your experience (which will almost indefinitely be different from mine in some small way or another). Get Lecheek on the map because they're definitely onto something. Quality companies deserve quality reputations. AD-3 PCT is a prime example of what quality looks like.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Dry Muscle Gains
    • Heightened Libido
    • Bonerz Off The Chain