Home > Categories > Creatine > Kre-Alkalyn > Labrada > Kre-Alkalyn > Reviews

Kre-Alkalyn

By Labrada
Kre-Alkalyn Labrada
7.5/10
(Weighted average based on 2 Reviews)

Ranks #9 of 11 (better than 20%)
in Creatine > Kre-Alkalyn
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

started noticing more defintion within a week

started noticing more defintion within a week, only 20 dollars really is a good deal. no side effects as of now really like it. ...

Pros:
Cons:
  • 2-4 Month Supply
  • Cheap
  • Pills So No Mixing
  • Only 750g A Pill

Posted January 22, 2012
DO I have to take it everyday, even in days that I dont train? Or I have to take it just in the days that I train?

Posted January 22, 2012
yup everyday

Ive definitely noticed a change in my arms

Ive definitely noticed a change in my arms (the area I'm working the hardest as of lately), for instance they've gotten a little bigger, more round and defined, and Its helped me to progress in the amount I lift quicker than I was progressing without it. I paid $20 for this at a local gym and I really do like it. Its only 750mg of Kre-Alkalyn per pill though which kind of sucks but for the price and it having 120 pills I cant complain too bad. I will be buying more of this.

In case you didnt know, you dont need a creatine loading phase with kre-alkalyn and you also dont need nearly as much because kre-alkalyn is more concentrated...plus pH Corrected so no bloating.

Pros:
Cons:
  • 2-4 Month Supply
  • Cheap
  • Pills So No Mixing
  • Only 750g A Pill

Posted November 29, 2011
Do I have to take it everyday, even in days that I dont train? Or I have to take it just in the days that I train?

Posted November 29, 2011
For best results you need to take it everyday, like any other creatine the amount in your body needs to stay at its peak.