Kre-Alkalyn Reviews

By: Labrada

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #5 of 5 (better than 0%) in
Creatine > Kre-Alkalyn

Kre-Alkalyn is a Kre-Alkalyn Product manufactured by Labrada. It is a pH buffered version of creatine monohydrate. It is a more stable version of the traditional version. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

September 9, 2015

---- Introduction ----
Whats up everyone I'm back at it again. I am going to review Labrada's Kre Alkalyn. When I first moved to Ohio I had no license and had to rely on walking to and from the gym as well as the local supplement store. I usually train with an emphasis on powerlifting. Isolation exercises don't seem to get out my anger quite therapeutically as the big 3 lifts and their assistance exercises. I know I needed some form of creatine when I walked into my local shop but I also knew budget was an issue. When I saw this I was pretty apprehensive for a few reasons. The first one was I wasn't a huge fan of the actual supplement shop, second how cheap this was, and third was the fact I never heard of this company. I figured hey $20 not a big deal if this ends up garbage. I was pleasntly surprised when I started taking this.
---- Ingredient Profile ----
The ingredient profile is really straight forward. Kre Alkalyn a.k.a buffered creatine monohydrate. Kre alkalyn helps in stimulating muscle growth.Kre-Alkalyn works by helping the body produce something called adenosine triphosphate. This is essential for energy transfer among cells. Kre alkalyn also helps aid in protein sysnthesis which I didn't know til I just looked it up.
The dosing on this was pretty straight forward as well. 120 capsules, 2 a day, 30 day supply. They were pretty big pills and smelled kind of funky but neither of these were a big deal to me. I would take the two together pre workout. For recovery I relied on my peptide bonded glutamine. This seemed to work really well for me so I figured if it wasn't broken why fix it? I would also take these on my off days first thing when I woke up.
The effectiveness of this product was awesome. Again I was keeping my expectations especially low for this. I would take two pre workout with my pre and hit it hard. I would notice I would be able to get a couple extra reps in that I wasn't expecting to. I would hit a squat and think it was more difficult than I would have liked it to be and than I would realize I was going down for another one. Also afterwards I would drink my shake and I would barely notice being sore. Also I tend to get great pumps with any form of creatine. I haven't tried NO2 yet but planning on it. When I do use creatine compared to when I don't I experience increase in vascularity and pumps. This probably stems from the fact that I am able to knock out a few more reps than I would normally be able to. This wasn't my best experience with creatine. However I am not saying this was a bad product whatsoever I just feel since I no longer am on such a strict budget I will go with another product.
The value on this was pretty good. So 60 servings for around $.67 which I feel is a great deal for any serving. Although with only 30 servings per bottle I believe the money could go to a more effective, potent, and in greater quanity product.
----Side Effects----
No sides which is also a positive with any product I try.
My conclustion on this is it did what it was supposed to. I don't feel it was a waste of money,but I also feel I will pass on this for quite sometime. I have found a few other creatine products I enjoy a lot better. Again this is not a horrible product just not the best.
  • Great Recovery
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Able To Push Out Extra Reps
  • Not Enough Servings
  • Horrible Smell

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.