Kre-Alkalyn

By: Labrada

started noticing more defintion within a week, only 20 dollars really is a good deal. no side effects as of now really like it.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • 2-4 Month Supply
  • Cheap
  • Pills So No Mixing

• tonhop
      January 22, 2012

DO I have to take it everyday, even in days that I dont train? Or I have to take it just in the days that I train?
    • stbruno9
      January 22, 2012

Yup everyday

Ive definitely noticed a change in my arms (the area I'm working the hardest as of lately), for instance they've gotten a little bigger, more round and defined, and Its helped me to progress in the amount I lift quicker than I was progressing without it. I paid $20 for this at a local gym and I really do like it. Its only 750mg of Kre-Alkalyn per pill though which kind of sucks but for the price and it having 120 pills I cant complain too bad. I will be buying more of this.

In case you didnt know, you dont need a creatine loading phase with kre-alkalyn and you also dont need nearly as much because kre-alkalyn is more concentrated...plus pH Corrected so no bloating.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • 2-4 Month Supply
    • Cheap
    • Pills So No Mixing

• tonhop
        November 29, 2011

Do I have to take it everyday, even in days that I dont train? Or I have to take it just in the days that I train?
      • GymJunkie
        November 29, 2011

For best results you need to take it everyday, like any other creatine the amount in your body needs to stay at its peak.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.