Labrada HumanoGrowth

HumanoGrowth Labrada User Rating: (9 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 47% (Suspicious)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Labrada Humanofort Reviews
Humanofort (2 Reviews)
9.5

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews

Description

HumanoGrowth Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
HumanoGrowth Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Builds Muscle (6)
  • Good Value (3)
  • Works Problaby Better If You Are Over 30 To 35 Yrs Old (3)
  • Increased Energy (2)
  • Not Effective (3)
  • Not For You (1)
March 22, 2013

Allgood285

Reviews: 6

Age: 36

March 22, 2013
 I used this product a couple of months ago. I'm 36, 5'9" and have been as heavy as 205. At the time I was down to 170 due to being in a car accident and not able to workout other than walking on a treadmill for about 10 months.
So my goal was to simply regain weight and muscle size. I used this with Gaspari Myofusion, NoW Carbo Gain and All American EFX Creatine. I was on a bulking diet as well and I ended up gaining 8 pounds in a month. At my age I thought that was decent, I'm naturally fairly thin so I have trouble gaining weight. I could definitely feel my testosterone increase, the first thing I noticed was that my face got much oilier. My libido increased dramatically as well. Overall I felt good while taking this. It says it is supposed to help with sleep but I didn't notice that at all. So it worked for me as a natural test booster but was it better than something cheaper like DAA? Hard to say, I plan on trying something like that in the next few weeks and I'll post a review.
    December 25, 2012

DForc

Age: 44

December 25, 2012
     Definitely something I recommend, especially if you are getting a little older or train very hard. I am training harder than I have in a long time, and seem to be less fatigued, my sleep is better and I am generally in a better mood. I am a hard gainer but I have put on 5+ pounds of lean muscle since beginning Humano Growth. Benefits seem to be getting better the longer I take it!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • I Kn Ow It Works Because My Nails And Hair Are Growing Faster Than Ever.
    • Deep Sleep
      February 9, 2012

emiltv323

Age: 49

February 9, 2012
       Honestly the label says you must give this product 3 weeks to really see the difference. I have been only a week taking it and man what a difference in most of my exercises using same weight i have increased like 2-4 reps extra without much discomfort this means that i could add more weight already to many of my exercises. i also take vpx no shotgun as a preworkout drink which is awesome also so you my argue its a combination of both? in supplement world alot of things do work as a synergy that is true. But recuperation feels alot better and as a side effect my libido which i have noticed as a result of mother nature and aging has gone down somewhat has greatly improved! This means testosterone is up how much i dont know :) Some have not given good reviews on humanogrowth i say if you are in your 20 's or 30's years of age honestly this may only help a little. i tried alot of test boosters up till age of 35yrs none did that much really for me. but know above 40 yrs they work very good :)
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Works Problaby Better If You Are Over 30 To 35 Yrs Old
        December 25, 2011

mrvascular

Reviews: 5

December 25, 2011
         Well I must say, dont know if HumanoGrowth is a stellar product or not. This was honestly the first Test Booster I have used, (about to start a cycle of pink magic soon) and although I did not notice any significant gains anywhere, there were small improvements that were decently acceptable.

To start off the most noticeable thing was definitely the sleep, as lots of people have mentioned of course. The sleep was nuts, so deep, so sound and I felt amazingly refreshing. Thanks to my sleep being so sound, I felt that my recovery time had slightly decreased. Unfortunately, this only lasted a week and a half as my body adjusted to it.

Secondly, I did notice a little more solidarity in my muscles, more specifically in my biceps and pectorals. Basically they felt more firm.

As far as my "testosterone" being boosted, I didn't feel much. My mood was relatively the same throughout the entire cycle.

I would not recommend this product to anyone, which is unfortunate because I happen to be a huge fan of Labrada Nutrition. I just feel as if this was a pretty big miss for these guys.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Deep Sleep
        slysteps
        slysteps

Joined: 8/2011
        Reviews: 12
        Reputation: +278
        test boosters are going to do alot less or at least have a significantly smaller chance of doing anything for you while you're still in your teens and lower 20s. Because your natural test levels are at their peeks. I say save your money bro

Reply #2:
        BLKSPARTAN
        BLKSPARTAN

Joined: 10/2011
        Reputation: -1
        C'mon dude, ur 18, no need for testboosters at ur age,wait til ur 30. u will feel the dafference.

October 8, 2011

klraj

Reviews: 4

Age: 40

October 8, 2011
         Good one. I could make out difference in my muscle growth and really helps. Supports good sleep. Unlike, other products where you have to take during day time and carry with you - just take 4 capsules before bed.
          July 7, 2011

Age: 17

July 7, 2011
           Well guys, I've done a great big no-no. But, unlike every other minor on this site that has proudly taken GH, I admit my stupidity and will keep my ambition under much better control.

Effectiveness (10) The ingredients in this supp consist of growth-inciting factors found in unhatched chicken eggs. I personally have found Labrada's guarantee of ingredient quality to be in earnest. The organic composition of this supp causes a DRAMATIC increase in recovery and muscle growth. While taking this, my lifts SHOT UP 15 lbs every day, and I was soon 4-rep benching 235 lbs at 145 lbs bodyweight (Im not built very large). Then, I lost everything (Out of failure, to respect mother nature, I temporarily shut-down my natural GH production). While it ended-up only hurting me, this was in fact due to the potency of the product, and its ability to manipulate GH and Test. It's a powerhouse....for those who are actually supposed to take it.

Value (8) I bought this for $ 23.00, and got 30 servings. For this type of product (and considering its strength), this is a good value.

Conclusion- If you are over 20 and are looking to pack on some serious Muscle and Strength, give this a shot. If you are one of a million teenagers on this site willing to sell their soul for their insecurity, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE learn from somebody else's mistake - I am still recovering from this, and have lost 2 months worth of lift time. You need a hug---not a drug.
          • Not For You
          Wrestler152
          Wrestler152

Joined: 7/2010
          Reviews: 6
          Reputation: +221
          This isnt real HGH lol, and 15lb to your lifts everyday come on.

Reply #2:

Reputation: +267
          Yeah...not hgh. Just a booster lol. We sell it at vitamin shoppe....

Reply #3:

Joined: 10/2010
          Reviews: 18
          Reputation: +758
          bro i'm not goning to neg rep you. it sounds like you were fooing around fire and got burnt HAHAHAHA!!! now for my spanking, 1: there is no way your lifts went up 15lbs every day that would =450lbs stop making poo up. 2: as my fellow brothers said this is an ALL NATTY GH BOOSTER,NOT REAL HGH. REAL HGH $3600.00 at 17 you don't have that kind of cake.

stop playing with this poo and get some creatine and protein.

Reply #4:

Joined: 10/2010
          Reviews: 18
          Reputation: +758
          the only reason why i +rep you is because you have screwed yourself up and now won't mess around with grown ups supplements.

Reply #5:
          Virtus
          Virtus

Joined: 2/2011
          Reviews: 15
          Reputation: +1570
          We are all less intelligent for having read this. Admin, i hope there is some way you can take this down.

Kid, you need to quit your habit of lying before you join the Corp.

Reply #6:

Reputation: +2
          Each ***LIFT DAY for Each group. I was lifting whole-body split, doing 4 low-rep sets for one compound lift for each group. I was also taking creatine, and as always, LOTS of whey pre and post, as well as between meals. Quite frankly, you can believe whatever the **** you want, because I am the only one who needs to know. However, were I not as honest as I am, half of that review would not be there. And remeber- THIS IS A SITE TO CRITIQUE SUPPLEMENTS, NOT OTHER LIFTERS. REP IS FOR REVIEWS, NOT OPINIONS OF PEOPLE.

Reply #7:

Reputation: +2
          It is a natural booster, but it does indeed boost your levels. Why dont you go neg rep all the poeple who brag about taking it at 16?

Reply #8:

Reputation: +267
          Boosters won't hurt you, as they only naturally boost your own production. The synthetic stuff tricks your body into thinking it doesn't need to produce anymore, and this will cause a shutdown. But its a booster.....so..

Reply #9:

Reputation: +2
          Alright, then I don't know what happened. Overtraining, maybe? All I know is that after a while, my lifts dropped. Thnx for not jumping on the neg rep wagon.

January 30, 2011

qdsdh2004

Reviews: 35

Age: 0

January 30, 2011
           Sorry but it did absolutely nothing for me ... I felt really no visible effect. It didn't modify my sleep and didn't improve my recovery time (BCAA and glutamine are effective). I lost my money. Maybe my growth hormon is still high but at 32 I strongly doubt ...
            April 27, 2010

Jaredmus

April 27, 2010
             This was not a good product, stregth and size nothing more regular that normal, helped with sleep a little in the beggining, Labrada missed the mark with this one
              TUCKnROLL
              TUCKnROLL

Joined: 3/2010
              Reputation: +21
              What was your reason for trying this product?

April 26, 2010

mtlhd625

April 26, 2010
               This stuff was awesome. I took it just like it said on the bottle and recovery was awesome. Strength went up and i dropped bodyfat while on it

i highly recommend this product
              Cons:

Have you used HumanoGrowth? Submit your own Review!