Humanofort

By Labrada
Humanofort Labrada
?/10
(Only 2 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related

This stuff is awesome

February 11, 2010

This stuff is awesome.
I'm 18 and I've used this stuff for about 2 years.
I take 3 in the morning and 3 night.
Its great. Never sore, helped with muscle endurance and strength. It's one of the best products I've ever taken.
This stuff is awesome.
I'm 18 and I've used this stuff for about 2 years.
I take 3 in the morning and 3 night.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great On Recovery
  • Never Felt Sore
  • Lifts Increased
  • Helped With Sleep
  • Testostrone Booster

This is one of the industries secret products

December 20, 2009

This is one of the industries secret products. Not many people know about Humanofort. In fact I'm the first to review this product. Let me tell you something this is one of the best bodybuilding supplements on the martket/safe and effective. The humanfort is in the Supercharge Xtreme product by Labrada and you can purchase it seperate and it's called Humanofort also by Labrada. You can take 2 capsules with your favorite pre workout drink and take 2 more capsules post workout with your protein shake and you will see results. I felt like I was on a pro hormone taking Humanofort I'm being totally serious here and with no side effects. I highly recommend Humanofort. If you use Supercharge xtreme do 1 capsule with it pre workout and 1 capsule with your protein shake. added strength pretty quickly.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Testostrone Booster

Raptorbh12

Posted December 20, 2009
      Labrada recently reformulated Super Charge Xtreme N.O. so it no longer inclused Humanofort in the mix. I was curious about buying it on its own and adding it into my supplement regime but I wasnt sure how effective it was in the Super Charge stack. SO you definitely recommend it?

Posted December 20, 2009
      Thanks for the reply and yes you are correct...I'm going to review the new product right now..

Posted December 20, 2009
      they are now coming out with HUMANOGROWTH
      its got the same formula as Humanofort but they add IGF-1 and alot more stuff
      supposedly its going to be really good