EFA Lean Gold

By Labrada
EFA Lean Gold Labrada
7.6/10
(Weighted average based on 4 Reviews)

Ranks #14 of 23 (better than 41%)
in Health & Wellbeing > Essential Fatty Acids
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

nmucha01

A good price and a great ingredient profile

I hesitated at first to rate this product so highly, but it deserves it.

Price: 11/10. First off, I got a 180ct bottle of this stuff for 20 bucks. At 3 pills a serving, that's 66 cents a serving. Phenominal.

Taste/smell: 8/10. I wouldn't recommend smelling them. There was...
I hesitated at first to rate this product so highly, but it deserves it.

Taste/smell: 8/10. I wouldn't recommend smelling them. There was no taste, and the pills were coated, not too big, and easy enough to swallow. No fishy burp, but I took them before bed, so I still wouldn't recommend them on an empty stomach.

Effectiveness: 9/10. It's kind of hard to gauge the effectiveness of a product like this, but I would occasionally experience joint discomfort, and through two bottle of this product, that never happened. Also, my hair and skin have become more oily, but in a good way. Not oily-gross, and I had no increase in acne, but my hair feels healthier, and my skin is less dry than usual.

Ingredient profile: 11/10. Very impressive, Omega 3, 6, and 9, CLA, and assorted healthy fats from safflower, sunflower, etc oils. This is as good of a fat blend as I've seen anywhere else. Only possible negative is that the unsaturated (healthy) fats are lumped together in a prop blend, but that's a tiny issue.

Overall: 9/10. A good price and a great ingredient profile make this a sure choice if you are looking for a Fish Oil/fatty acid. I've tried other Fish Oils, and will continue to use this one, and if you don't have a Fish Oil/fatty acid supplement yet, and you can find this one, I highly recommend getting it.

But dear god just don't smell the bottle.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Supadupacheap
  • Great Ingedient Blend
  • Effective
  • Don't Smell The Bottle. Just Don't.

Very good and effective for people who diet and excercise

Very good and effective for people who diet and excercise. I saw mostly inches lost not much weightloss. I took a 3 month cycle and was very satisfied. No stimulants and burned fat the healthy way!

taysab23

An excellent essential fatty acid product for an amazing price

An excellent essential fatty acid product for an amazing price. YOu get a crap load of sevings for a cheap price. It has a pretty good ingredient list, and theres only three softgells to take. Helps you keep your fat levels low and also aids healthy skin and hair.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Helps Skin And Hair Stay Healthy
    • Helps Ease Joint Discomfort

A solid EFA blend for sure

I have always had a few joint issues that, although minor for the most part, are still annoying and seem never ending. My right wrist, left elbow, left hip joint and left A/C joint have always given me issues. Never constant, but the discomfort comes and goes every so often for years. A few months ago, I got a bottle of EFA Lean Gold from my supplier for about $20, and I am very pleased. I feel a lot less discomfort in my joints in general, and I also think it has a very slight impact on leanness, which I certainly like. The recommended dose of 3 caps in the AM and 3 more later in the day might seem a bit much to some, but I really don't care at all about how many pills I have to take (hooray Animal Pak!). I also have knocked the dose down for myself to 4 or 5 caps a day instead of 6, just because the bottle lasts longer that way and I also take CLA on the reg. so I figure it evens out a bit. A solid EFA blend for sure.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Helps Ease Joint Discomfort

Posted January 11, 2010
        So you take EFA and CLA together? How do you feel about taking the OxyELITE Pro with either the EFA or CLA?

Posted January 11, 2010
        Yes I usually take CLA and an additional EFA product with fish oil in it, be it EFA Lean gold or something else. I see no problems with taking OEP in addition to CLA or any EFA blend of your choosing, so long as you don't have any fish allergies or problems with stimulants/caffeine. I actually think they would compliment each other nicely.

Posted January 11, 2010
        ok thanks for the advice man i really appreciate it