EFA Lean Gold

By Labrada
EFA Lean Gold Labrada
7.6/10
(Weighted average based on 4 Reviews)

EFA Lean Gold ranks #14 of 23 in (Health & Wellbeing > Essential Fatty Acids) and is rated better than 41% of all products in this category.

nmucha01

nmucha01's EFA Lean Gold Review

I hesitated at first to rate this product so highly, but it deserves it.

Price: 11/10. First off, I got a 180ct bottle of this stuff for 20 bucks. At 3 pills a serving, that's 66 cents a serving. Phenominal.

Taste/smell: 8/10. I wouldn't recommend smelling them. There was no taste, and the pills...

Billy52

Very good and effective for people who diet and excercise

Very good and effective for people who diet and excercise. I saw mostly inches lost not much weightloss. I took a 3 month cycle and was very satisfied. No stimulants and burned fat the healthy way!

taysab23

An excellent essential fatty acid product for an amazing price

An excellent essential fatty acid product for an amazing price. YOu get a crap load of sevings for a cheap price. It has a pretty good ingredient list, and theres only three softgells to take. Helps you keep your fat levels low and also aids healthy skin and hair.

A solid EFA blend for sure

I have always had a few joint issues that, although minor for the most part, are still annoying and seem never ending. My right wrist, left elbow, left hip joint and left A/C joint have always given me issues. Never constant, but the discomfort comes and goes every so often for years. A few months...