This product has been reported as discontinued.

Trenadrol

By: KiloSports

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 5 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Trenadrol is a Prohormone manufactured by KiloSports. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss. This product has been reported as discontinued.
COMPARE SIMILAR

outlawTorn
  January 6, 2011

Trenadrol has been my favorite of all the ph's I've tried. I have taken it twice and just came off a cycle in April. Sad that the govt has taken it away from us and now you have to sell your Corvette to afford it lol. I would give this an overall score of 9, but the ph ban has caused the price to increase puttuing a damper on those of us on a budget. This stuff works if you're prepared to handle it. What I mean is that you need to have a proper PCT on hand and a good diet setup. I would not recommend this to everybody. It's hard to put an age limit on a ph because everybody reacts differently, but 21 seems to be the base. If I had to do it again, I would wait longer amd not have taken it the 1st time at 22, but my excitement overcame my intelligence lol.
I ran each cycle the same. Weeks 1&2 at 2caps and weeks 3&4 at 3 caps. I spaced each cap out evenly throughout the day making sure I took atleast 1 at bedtime. Everyone does it differently, but I had good results from this. Strength began to increase on the 2nd week and my size was definaly noticable. Final 2 weeks were great giving me both noticable results in strength, size, and mind power. My sex Drive suffered slighty and I gained some aggression, but this was all anticipated. I ran SuperPump, Beta-Alanine, Xtend, Cycle Assist, and Macha along with it. My bench went from 6 reps of 245 to 6 reps of roughly 260. Squats, deadlift, and shoulder press had similar results of 15 pound increases. The scale showed 207 at the beginning of the cycle and 214 at the end with a bf% at 11. I wish I would have measure my chest, arms, and legs before and after the cycle, but I'm an idiot. You will need bigger shirts once you're off and possibly looser jeans lol. I broke down some things to consider:

1) PCT IS needed CONSISTING of, but definatley not limited to Nolva(Tamoxifen). No, Nolvadex XT will not work. Trenadrol is potent stuff and you need your body to heal properly. I ran Nolva and 2 OTC supps(Activate Xtreme and Post Cycle Therapy) for both cycles. I could've done better on my PCT, so do research! Those worked well for me.
2) Preload good liver and blood pressure supps a couple weeks in advance. I ran Milk Thistle and Hawthornberry at a gram a day and then used Cycle Assist and Macha while on cycle. Also good to continue to use Milk Thistle and Hawthornberry for several weeks after.
3) CLEAN diet! You want to be solid and not squishy? Then protein protein protein and COMPLEX carbs like veggies, fruits, and whole grains. Simple carbs like sugars and crap will get you nowehere. Chicken, lean meats, and my personal favorite, tilapia are essential for proper protein consumption.
4) I don't care what you're doing: bulking up, leaning out, losing weight, whatever. You have to have a good protein supp. I drank a shake of 25g each 3 times a day. Optinum Nutrition makes a really good protein mix consisting of all the amino acids you Need To Build Muscle. Always use protein while on AND off cycles of anything.
  • Takes You To Super Saiyan
  • Strength Increases
  • Low Sex Drive
  • Temper Increase
  • Hard To Find

• bt93
    January 6, 2011

How did u get trandrol recently? i tried but i couldnt get it because apparently it has been banned or something.
  • tucker85
    Rep: -3
    January 6, 2011

I was wondering if you have tried epistane and if its better than epi.
  • outlawTorn
    January 6, 2011

Trendrol is very hard to get these days because a ban has been placed on phs. I've seen it on Ebay a couple times, but not recently. Amazon had it for awhile and still may, but it's gonna be priced around $100 which is way too much. All the good phs are gettin hard to find.
  • jerrijh

I found someone that sells it on craigslist in phoenix az...its $80 a bottle
russogk
  December 27, 2010

Just finished a full bottle over about 6 weeks. I was on Hawthorn Berry and Milk Thistle the entire time. Here are my results:

I'm 5'9"
Starting weight 169lbs
Ending weight 183lbs
My chest grew about an inch
My biceps about a quarter inch
My quads grew about an inch
Most of my growth seems to be in my back and glutes.

I didn't have the cleanest diet because of the holidays but it was mostly pretty good. I did gain some fat in my stomach but it was worth the overall gains and not like a gut or anything.

I experienced no side effects other than an occasional back pump that I noticed others have mentioned as well Usually during leg days but not back days...go figure. No sex Drive loss, no zits other than what I normally might get, no mood changes, no joint problems etc.

From what I've been able to tell from these reviews. If you're under 30 there's a good chance you will experience the side effects. My guess is that you younger guys already produce a ton of testosterone and your bodies can't handle the extra and convert it in to estrogen. I'm not a pro but if you are under 30 I would recommend having an estrogen blocker on hand or just taking one Trenadrol per day instead of 2.

Here is my rationale for rating this the way that I did.

Overall - It did what the bottle said so how can I not rate it a 10?

Effectiveness: I gained 13lbs in a little over a month of what seems to be mostly muscle. Again it did what it said. So 10.

Value: I paid $100 for it from a person on eBay. I paid that money for something I had not tried and took a risk. I got the results that I paid for so the value was a 10. Was it expensive? Sure but so is every other supplement. But what's more expensive in the long run a $50 sup that does not work or a $100 one that does?

I am currently on a PCT and may add to this review in a few weeks after I see how much of my gains I keep.

Happy lifting!
  • Fat Gain

• kennyjay
    December 27, 2010

I've been trying to find this supp for sale but everywhere i go it says discontinued on the internet. i finally found a website that has it for sale (59.99) and its not just like 1 or 2 bottles left. theres plenty. is there anything i can look for to make sure its the real deal?
    December 27, 2010

I can't really say. It took me a week of looking to find it on eBay. I found a couple places similar to what you mentioned but when I tried to order it, it would give me an out of stock message. Even the guy I got it from eBay got booted right after I bought it but the transaction went through right before. I would give a warning that it seems while there is some left out there I believe most of it expires around april 2011 so you need to get it soon. Good luck, the stuff does really help you get over the hump. I hope you can get a hold of some.
  • bjbjr123
    December 27, 2010

Hey you had mentioned some fat gain in the stomach, and i was just curious were you doing abb workouts at all?
    December 27, 2010

Yes I ab work a couple times a week for both and lower and upper ab focus. Probably should have done a little more cardio. More likely it was too many Christmas cookies with my protein shakes! :)
  • brandon33
    December 27, 2010

Can anyone tell me why it says amazon wont send this trenadrol to my adress?
  • Randzilla
    December 28, 2010

Oh how i miss the days before the ban when i could get this for 24 dollars a bottle i knew i should have stocked up
  • jimmiceman
    December 28, 2010

What PCT did you take and did you keep your gains? jimmiceman@hotmail.com
    December 28, 2010

PCT was called Revolution. Funny thing is, I got the lack of sex drive side effect while on the PCT.
    December 28, 2010

...And yes I kept my gains except about 5 pounds. Ive maintained 178lb since.
fanboychum
  September 25, 2010

No exaggeration, this was the best muscle building supp I have ever taken.

ran this one about 2 years ago all by it's self. this is what I do to see if the supp works on its own. 2 pills a day for 4 weeks was all I needed, when I went to 3 pills a day I got dizzy and had some nasty head aches; BP was out off control. 2 pills was perfect.
MY body weight went from 170lbs to 200lbs in 4 weeks.
dumbbell incline press 100lbs for 5-6 reps to 120lbs for 8-10 reps.
dramatic change in physique.
Sides: elevated BP, and sex Drive falls off the face of the earth.
Why did they have to take wonderful supps like this away from us; with out good supps on the mkt more and more young men will turn down the dark path of illegal drug use.
  • This Ain't Your Daddys Oldsmobile
  • Low Sex Drive
  • High Blood Pressure

• Raptorbh12
    September 25, 2010

They took supps like this way because Highschool kids were obtaining them and using/abusing them without knowing how to properly take them.
  • fanboychum
    September 25, 2010

I know. now we get to suffer for what some dumb kids did. maybe i should feel bad for the idiots that got hurt; but i don't. so now they take D-bol and anadrol and don't know if what there taking is real, or contaminated, or birth control pills. ah what can ya do?! it hust ticks me off.
  • SuppReviewer
    Rep: -49
    September 25, 2010

Look no further Trenadrol is here to save the day. Possibly bad for your liver and can give long term health problems it does make you bigger. great product.
  • richiep713
    September 25, 2010

Does 120$ for a 60 tab bottle sound accurate ?
  • bjbjr123
    September 25, 2010

Was thinking about usising this with reversitol after and then not using anything like this again, when you came off did you lose any real hardness i know a couple pounds are expected to be lost.
  • fanboychum
    September 26, 2010

Bjbjr:
    I used good old novadex XT for my pct and kept 95% of my gains, hope you do to reversitol is a good pct i hear as well. good luck and God bless!
  • jerrijh
    September 26, 2010

Any suggestions for woman using it?
EatMorDonutz
  March 25, 2010

Starting weight 180 - ending weight 187 - weight post PCT - 180.
Day 1-2 / 30mg, Day 3-4 / 60mg, Day 5-21 / 90mg, Day 22-23 / 60 mg, Day 24-25 / 30mg.

Started feeling an impact on about day 5. Muscles felt fuller and workouts were easier. By day 10, increasing weight on nearly every exercise. Day 20 pace of strength gains increases and shirts begin getting noticeably tighter while waist size was maintained. I actually lost a notch on my belt, but was also taking OxyElite Pro as well so it could be attributed to that. Looked noticeably leaner and more defined throughout upper body as well. Day 25, wished I had gotten a second bottle so I could have done this for 6 weeks total.

Throughout the cycle I experienced minimal effects. My libido actually increased and morning wood became a daily issue. It this issue continued throughout the day at random times on days 15-30. Began having mild joint pain and dryness at about day 15 but began supplemented with glucosamine and the issue went away that day. On days I didn't take the glucosamine, the issue would creep back up. On cycle therapy consisted of Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist as well as additional Saw Palmetto. PCT was I FORCE Reversitol which I swear actually resulted in additional leanness and strength gains in week 2-4. (will be separate review)

The only other experiences that top this for me was real gear or M1T. I will definitely do this again and will need to remind myself to not push the issue and stop and cycle off after 4-6 weeks. Value was only an 8 as it seems since this is in rare supply and the price seems to be getting jacked up after the new laws passed. Thanks Washington!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Best Stuff You Can Get Legally
  • Feel Like A Beast In The Gym
  • People Will Ask What You Are On.

• birdman2211
    March 25, 2010

Nice reveiw by the way but you ran oxy elite with a pro-hormone.....yikes. How was your blood pressure?
  • beastmode7
    March 25, 2010

U know where I can buy this at?
  • EatMorDonutz
    March 25, 2010

Dunno on blood pressure -uh.... probably about Dave Chappelle over Snoop Dog? Admittedly I am not good when it comes watching my internal health - it’s what’s on the outside that counts, right? :) But to your point, probably not the best idea to stack OEP and tren from a blood pressure standpoint. Good for me to hear... Hawthorne berry shooters for all!
SuppXPert
Rep: -46
  January 8, 2010

Yes Trenadrol is strong, but you better pre load some Hawthorn berry 2 weeks before cycle for blood pressure. You will need high doses of milk Thistle before and after cycle along with a good PCT. Strength gains are awesome on Trenadrol but the fat gains will come as well, you will be hungry like a Wolf on this stuff. You will build both Muscle gain fat on Trenadrol period. You rep range won't go up much, I notice my low rep strength being insane but rep/muscle endurance sucked on this stuff.. In otherwards I have used better pro hormones than Trenadrol overall. If looking good is important to you Trenadrol might not be the way to go, it will bulk you up yes but as soon as you come off cycle you will shrink up and you will still be fat. Better product I have used is Methyl XT by EST. I reviewed it on this site and it's alot better than Trenadrol. My strength gains were as good on Methyl XT and my rep/endurance was high it leaned me out while building muscle and I looked much better and kept alot of my gains. Look elsewhere if you want a good pro hormone Trenadrol didn't make me a believer
  • High Blood Pressure
  • Fat Gain

• pitbull0216
    January 8, 2010

I find you infromation helpful however, I would like to knw what makes you an expert on these supplements. Is it because you've taken them? Do you really know what's in them or just whats on the label? I'm not being a wise as* I'm just looking to get a good "stack" for what I'm trying to do and your reviews I find useful and informative.
  • SuppXPert
    Rep: -46
    January 8, 2010

What in the heck? Ron shipman just reviewed this and it got removed and he got banned? Sounds like he had some negative effects and this site trying to cover it up? Come on people let's look out for one anothers health. Geez

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.