KiloSports Trenadrol

Trenadrol KiloSports User Rating: (29 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 62% (Uncertain)
This product has been reported as discontinued.

LOWEST Prices for Trenadrol (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Trenadrol Thousands of Supplements! Buy Trenadrol
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Competitive Edge Labs X-Tren Reviews
Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol Reviews
H-Drol (45 Reviews)
USP Labs PowerFULL Reviews
PowerFULL (116 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews
Natadrol (18 Reviews)
6.4

Related Forum Topics

Sellling some stuff that I can't take.Xtren and Trenadrol
Somebody bought it from me,  thanks anyway!...

Trenadrol/Epistane Cycle plan, how long and how much
hi all, first of all many thanks to all those posting their views and experience...

MCSyd's E-stane + Trenadrol PH cycle review (w/ pic)
Hey guys! I just finished up my 6 week cycle and todays my first day of PCT. I...

Chaparral labs Trenavol-V vs. Fusion Supplements Trenadrol
Hi, I was wondering what is the difference between Chaparral labs Trenavol-V an...

Trenadrol vs E-stane or stack both?
Hey all!  Been awhile since I've posted but still reading the site reg...

Help with my D-zine/Trenadrol Cycle/PCT Please!
Hello, i am new to this forum but i have been searching threw the forums for a w...

Review my Trenadrol cycle I wish to known if I can go with it
Mycycle with trenadrol Cycle assist, Liv 52, organ shield, Hawthorne, fish oil C...

Cycle plan before summer: Trenadrol + P-Stanz
I'm 25 years old, 190lbs and have been training for many years and decided ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Trenadrol is a tren based pro hormone. It was one of the most popular products of all time in terms of pro hormones for its high potency and results, but it was banned a few years back. There are some clones out there still, but coming across this product is extremely rare and if you can find it, it's most likely expired.

Trenadrol Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Trenadrol Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (15)
    • Feel Like A Beast In The Gym (12)
    • People Will Ask You What You Are On (9)
    • Best Stuff You Can Get Legally (5)
    • Low Sex Drive (10)
    • People Will Ask What You Are On. (6)
    • High Blood Pressure (5)
    • Temper Increase (5)
    July 3, 2012

Age: 30

July 3, 2012
     This stuff changed my life. It's a great steroid that gives massive results. I was benching alot more on this and it bulked me up like a machine. I was so powerful on this stuff and mean. Even smacked my girlfriend in the face for the first time a few weeks ago using this. She made me mad and I went into rage so you know it works. She understood though. she said it's that trenadrol stuff you ordered off Amazon that made you do it. She is glad I bought something that works for a change and not wasting my money for a change. Her face healed and my muscles are getting bigger. She said she feels safe now walking down the street with a big ol muscle man. She watches what she says around me now too, double win. I wish I could order more of this, but it's getting harder and harder to find.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Made Me Smack My Girlfriend So You Know It Works!
      Irish101
      Irish101

Joined: 2/2010
      Reputation: +104
      Dude if you lack the will power to control yourself on cycle to the point where your smacking your gf you have no business using any ph. It's dip***s like you that make the rest of us look bad.

gms585
      gms585

Reviews: 9
      Reputation: +106
      Clearly a troll probably former member. Go suck on an exhaust pipe fairy.

kerner530
      kerner530

Joined: 5/2010
      Reviews: 12
      Reputation: +137
      You're a piece of sh!t for hitting your girlfriend

Reputation: -50
      Everybody has to be a critic.

Clipper83
      Clipper83

Joined: 1/2012
      Reviews: 80
      Reputation: +2327
      knowing this is a troll actually makes it kind of funny

Cryoburner

Reinger

Reviews: 42
      Reputation: +1977
      ®_®

A lot is to words... as in, I need my ass beat, a lot.

Reputation: +496
      So you glorify that you hit your woman because you took PH, it is d!ck heads like you that allows the media to use supplements as a scapegoat to try and ban things. Since all you did I ramble about hitting a woman, you did not make mention of any PCT, therefore, I hope your system is screwed do when your dumb a$$ tries to find another woman, your pecker is dead. In addition, I would love to run into a punk like you who hits women, so I can out you in the hospital eating out of a tube for 3 months, just like my sister's husband, after I got done with him after he hit her.

DoshSmelly
      DoshSmelly

Reputation: 0
      ^^^^^^ Ohhhhh the big tough guy who puts people in the hospital. ohhhh so scared of this scary guy. sounds like a douche bag to me. So what the guy slapped his old lady around a little boys will be boys mind your own business grandpa. Before you need dentures after Im done with ya

Reply #10:

WarMachine

Joined: 1/2012
      Reviews: 73
      Reputation: +2358
      From the looks of this, he didn't even follow a proper cycle. I think what really happened was that the ph shrunk his balls to the point where he could not pick on any one his own size so he goes after his girlfriend to feel manly. Get your head out of your a** you limp d!ck s**t for brains!!!

Reply #12:
      petey7408
      petey7408

Reviews: 38
      Reputation: +3992
      You're a piece of s**t. I hope you die in a fire.

Reply #13:
      Virtus
      Virtus

Reviews: 15
      Reputation: +1570
      wow knowmysupps you really have nothing better to do? (dosh=knowmysupps)

Reply #14:
      inyamaboi
      inyamaboi

Reviews: 32
      Reputation: +248
      Any guy that raises his hand to a woman deserves a beat down, low-life douche bag!

March 16, 2012

Age: 36

March 16, 2012
       Well this stuff makes you mean and maybe a tiny bit stronger BUT I must say I dont like it one bit. Why? because, this stuff made my balls small. True story. I took it over 3 month ago and to this very day my boys are still smaller than they were before. :( Sucks I wouldnt take this stuff if I was you
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • People Will Ask You What You Are On
      • Feel Like A Beast In The Gym
      • Venier Than My D*ck
      • Low Sex Drive
      • Temper Increase
      keen
      keen

Joined: 7/2011
      Reviews: 3
      Reputation: +48
      it made your balls smaller??!!!!! How is that possible?? this is just a "natural supplement" not a "steroid". Weird!

kevO
      kevO

Reviews: 71
      Reputation: +3978
      Please tell me you are being sarcastic Keen...

Trenadrol is about as synthetic as it gets and is a powerful steroid. Your balls shrank probably because you had absolutely no clue wth you were doing. NO mention of support supps, pct, serm, nothing...Id be willing to bet it did a lot more damage than just shrinking your nuts

FlashSunday
      FlashSunday

Reviews: 77
      Reputation: +3345
      Keen is being sarcastic...lol
      Notanidiot is obviously his own opinion.

Reputation: +824
      Troll

Reputation: -11
      YES sir it most certainly did make my balls small. I have 2 girls on the side and even they are making fun of me now. :( Even my wife has noticed and has started calling me "tiny" Im starting to get self conscious about it. My boys are a shadow of there former self. Sucks! I wont be taking any more Kilosports stuff and I wouldnt if I were you. Over 100 bucks a bottle to! Pfff

AS79
      AS79

Reputation: +1348
      Maybe you should have done some research before you started taking steriods. Prob would have prevented most of this.

nofatchix
      nofatchix

Reputation: +420
      troll

Lifeobunting
      Lifeobunting

Reputation: +186
      Natural Selection at work! YAY DARWIN!...but no seriously I hope you're a troll because if not, you are the worst type of person. I have no qualms about saying that.

Reputation: -11
      Well No actually im not a "troll" This is a serious freaking matter here and I would appreciate if you treat it as such! I thought this was only temporary but now it seems its permanent. Has anyone else experienced this problem? And if so what do you think I should do? Ive heard some guys saying your supposed to take a liver aid and PTC supplements with this but i did not :(

Reply #10:

Reputation: +496
      Bro, you need to get yourself checked out. Your nuts have not filled in 3 months, you may have done some damage, see an Endro Doc to run test & help get your nuts back. I am sure this is a lesson very well learned, I hope next time, really research before running anything as harsh as this. Good luck.

Reply #11:

Reputation: +824
      I'm not gonna go into why this happened. You should do your own research. But, to help remedy this I would start with a natural test boosting stack. These are safe, and easily available. Check out these product reviews. I would get both and take them together as directed on the bottles.

Reply #12:

Reviews: 62
      Reputation: +2600
      I would ban you for being such an idiot troll. However, I feel infant sized balls are punishment enough.
      PS, hope you get AIDS from your two chicks on the side.

Reply #13:

Rebel29073
      Rebel29073

Joined: 11/2010
      Reputation: +387
      I lol'd at some of the posts. Your user name certainly would make me think you be trollin also. Sorry for your loss of balls bud.

Reply #15:
      xxcomoglioxx
      xxcomoglioxx

Reputation: -13
      Stop being an Idiot and send your mom or your sister to pharmacy to get Clomifen and nolvadex and do 4 weeks PCT. Although maybe its to late now. but try, and then go to your doctor, and remember not to say that you took a steroid, because if steroids are banned, its all to thank to idiots like you!

May 20, 2011

olderguy

Age: 43

May 20, 2011
       I took this for several cycles and have to admit it really works. Took about a week to get fully up and running in my body. I didn't measure any amounts of gains per say I just knew it was working. I had a lot of gains in strength and mass. My arms and shoulder got a lot bigger.

I used CTD Labs Live Armor, Kre-Alkalyn and Noxavol while on the cycle. Once I completed the cycle I use IBE Epistane for my PCT. The Epistane helped me to keep the gains I made while on the Trenadrol and trimmed me down a bit in body fat.

I did not notice any side affects with the product, except for increase in appetite and increased sex Drive. No gyno or any adverse affects.

Just wish it had not be discontinued. Really works.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Best Stuff You Can Get Legally
        chris004
        chris004

Reviews: 11
        Reputation: +169
        You used Epistane as a PCT ?

kroberts9
        kroberts9

Joined: 10/2010
        Reputation: +758
        bro you used a designer steroid as a serm HMMMMMM.
        FAIL!!!!!

swazz
        swazz

Reputation: +180
        Hmmm, looks to be some pretty bad on the cycle and post cycle choices I have seen in a while. Good one

nmucha01
        nmucha01

Reviews: 15
        Reputation: +163
        I literally just up repped you for still being alive after using epistane for a PCT

arturczarkow
        arturczarkow

Joined: 4/2012
        Reputation: -1
        My cycle with trenadrol Cycle assist, Liv 52, organ shield, Hawthorne, fish oil Cycle Trenadrol, SD-extreme, dianabol xxy, h- bomb Pct Tamixofen liquid, pct black , Relora now foods, cratine

chase1
        chase1

Joined: 12/2011
        Reputation: +51
        YOU ARE SO DUMB!!!!

why didnt you add tribulus to the epi PCT?? you know nothing....

May 18, 2011

Age: 25

May 18, 2011
         Well this is my first post but not the first pro hormone I have taken, having said that, this is the best pro hormone I've came across so far. I started my first cycle about a 5 months ago. I'm 6'2 and was weighing 180 pounds (pretty skinny guy). I took a full bottle about 2 pills a day along with the liver pills, Cycle Assist, etc. (don't remember exact ones). After the first week I noticed it kicking in at the gym, it seemed no matter how much I lifted I could still keep going and not get tired. I worked out 5 times a week and consumed about 3-4k calories a day and ended up weighing a solid 192 even after my cycle ended and I took my PCT. Side effects included a low sex Drive :( and some temper but nothing too serious. I was lucky enough to come across a handful of bottles after they were banned so Luckily I got more to start up another cycle in a couple months. Unfortunately I didn't realize how unrealistic it is to take 5 bottles of this stuff when I had purchased them so if anyone wants 1 I got like 3 left besides the one I'll be taking again. Let me know if your interested.(this doesn't mean you jr high kids).

Reputation: +1
        $80 sipped for a bottle. got 2 left. if anyones interested reply or message me.

scoobydoo21
        scoobydoo21

Reputation: 0
        Thatgymdude I'm new to this website and cant figure out how to message, could you message me?

Savage2750
        Savage2750

Joined: 8/2011
        Reputation: 0
        Hey man really interested in trenadrol, or x-tren tried to send you a PM but it wouldnt let me. Please let me know how I can contact you

MoNeYhAnDs19
        MoNeYhAnDs19

Reputation: 0
        Looking to pick up one of those bottles "Thatgymdude" can't send pm tho...

March 13, 2011

Age: 22

March 13, 2011
         First ph and my first post, just want to thank you all for reviewing this product because it's what made me try it and the results were outstanding and the reviews were very accurate. Weighed 165lbs when i started and ended at 180. had amazing gains in strength and mass. I've never had such good pumps in the gym wish i could take this stuff nonstop, only downside to the pumps being so incredible i lost some range of motion during exercises later in my workout. major bummer this is no longer around. it is expensive but if you can find one before they all expire i would pay 100 bucks again anyday of the week.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Strength Increases
        • Best Pumps Ever
        • Fat Gain
        IamAlex
        IamAlex

Reputation: +949
        What did you use for your PCT?

WCLifter11
        WCLifter11

Reviews: 13
        Reputation: +44
        I really hope you used a proper PCT.

MCSyd
        MCSyd

Reputation: +380
        What kind of diet/food regimen were you following? Were you looking to bulk, lean bulk or cut? How long (and at what dose) did you run your cycle?

Reputation: 0
        used PCT revolution, i was bulking, the cycle lasted a little over 4 weeks. first week i took one a day along with one milk thistle tablet(180mg) then i took two a day with two milk thistle tabs, and only other supplement was syntha6. my results were great and my PCT worked fine i started it my last week on the cycle. my diet was lots of chicken and meats, low carbs but still managed to put some flab on the tummy but that could have been due to i spent less time cardio in the gym and much more time lifting

MrLaker
        MrLaker

Joined: 12/2010
        Reputation: -7
        what site did you order it from? every site i went to said it was discontinued.

Reputation: 0
        any suggestions on woman using it?

justinjkuno
        justinjkuno

Reputation: 0
        when they said what are u on u shoulda just said steroids instead of pretending u naturally worked hard when u took the easy way

January 6, 2011

Age: 23

January 6, 2011
          Trenadrol has been my favorite of all the ph's I've tried. I have taken it twice and just came off a cycle in April. Sad that the govt has taken it away from us and now you have to sell your Corvette to afford it lol. I would give this an overall score of 9, but the ph ban has caused the price to increase puttuing a damper on those of us on a budget. This stuff works if you're prepared to handle it. What I mean is that you need to have a proper PCT on hand and a good diet setup. I would not recommend this to everybody. It's hard to put an age limit on a ph because everybody reacts differently, but 21 seems to be the base. If I had to do it again, I would wait longer amd not have taken it the 1st time at 22, but my excitement overcame my intelligence lol.
        I ran each cycle the same. Weeks 1&2 at 2caps and weeks 3&4 at 3 caps. I spaced each cap out evenly throughout the day making sure I took atleast 1 at bedtime. Everyone does it differently, but I had good results from this. Strength began to increase on the 2nd week and my size was definaly noticable. Final 2 weeks were great giving me both noticable results in strength, size, and mind power. My sex Drive suffered slighty and I gained some aggression, but this was all anticipated. I ran SuperPump, Beta-Alanine, Xtend, Cycle Assist, and Macha along with it. My bench went from 6 reps of 245 to 6 reps of roughly 260. Squats, deadlift, and shoulder press had similar results of 15 pound increases. The scale showed 207 at the beginning of the cycle and 214 at the end with a bf% at 11. I wish I would have measure my chest, arms, and legs before and after the cycle, but I'm an idiot. You will need bigger shirts once you're off and possibly looser jeans lol. I broke down some things to consider:

1) PCT IS needed CONSISTING of, but definatley not limited to Nolva(Tamoxifen). No, Nolvadex XT will not work. Trenadrol is potent stuff and you need your body to heal properly. I ran Nolva and 2 OTC supps(Activate Xtreme and Post Cycle Therapy) for both cycles. I could've done better on my PCT, so do research! Those worked well for me.
        2) Preload good liver and blood pressure supps a couple weeks in advance. I ran Milk Thistle and Hawthornberry at a gram a day and then used Cycle Assist and Macha while on cycle. Also good to continue to use Milk Thistle and Hawthornberry for several weeks after.
        3) CLEAN diet! You want to be solid and not squishy? Then protein protein protein and COMPLEX carbs like veggies, fruits, and whole grains. Simple carbs like sugars and crap will get you nowehere. Chicken, lean meats, and my personal favorite, tilapia are essential for proper protein consumption.
        4) I don't care what you're doing: bulking up, leaning out, losing weight, whatever. You have to have a good protein supp. I drank a shake of 25g each 3 times a day. Optinum Nutrition makes a really good protein mix consisting of all the amino acids you Need To Build Muscle. Always use protein while on AND off cycles of anything.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Strength Increases
        • Takes You To Super Saiyan
        bt93
        bt93

Reputation: 0
        how did u get trandrol recently? i tried but i couldnt get it because apparently it has been banned or something.

tucker85
        tucker85

Reputation: 0
        i was wondering if you have tried epistane and if its better than epi.

Reputation: +14
        Trendrol is very hard to get these days because a ban has been placed on phs. I've seen it on Ebay a couple times, but not recently. Amazon had it for awhile and still may, but it's gonna be priced around $100 which is way too much. All the good phs are gettin hard to find.

I found someone that sells it on craigslist in phoenix az...its $80 a bottle

December 27, 2010

Age: 34

December 27, 2010
         Just finished a full bottle over about 6 weeks. I was on Hawthorn Berry and Milk Thistle the entire time. Here are my results:

I’m 5’9”
        Starting weight 169lbs
        Ending weight 183lbs
        My chest grew about an inch
        My biceps about a quarter inch
        My quads grew about an inch
        Most of my growth seems to be in my back and glutes.

I didn't have the cleanest diet because of the holidays but it was mostly pretty good. I did gain some fat in my stomach but it was worth the overall gains and not like a gut or anything.

I experienced no side effects other than an occasional back pump that I noticed others have mentioned as well Usually during leg days but not back days...go figure. No sex Drive loss, no zits other than what I normally might get, no mood changes, no joint problems etc.

From what I've been able to tell from these reviews. If you're under 30 there's a good chance you will experience the side effects. My guess is that you younger guys already produce a ton of testosterone and your bodies can't handle the extra and convert it in to estrogen. I'm not a pro but if you are under 30 I would recommend having an estrogen blocker on hand or just taking one Trenadrol per day instead of 2.

Here is my rationale for rating this the way that I did.

Overall - It did what the bottle said so how can I not rate it a 10?

Effectiveness: I gained 13lbs in a little over a month of what seems to be mostly muscle. Again it did what it said. So 10.

Value: I paid $100 for it from a person on eBay. I paid that money for something I had not tried and took a risk. I got the results that I paid for so the value was a 10. Was it expensive? Sure but so is every other supplement. But what's more expensive in the long run a $50 sup that does not work or a $100 one that does?

I am currently on a PCT and may add to this review in a few weeks after I see how much of my gains I keep.

Happy lifting!

• Fat Gain
        kennyjay
        kennyjay

Joined: 12/2010
        Reputation: 0
        i've been trying to find this supp for sale but everywhere i go it says discontinued on the internet. i finally found a website that has it for sale (59.99) and its not just like 1 or 2 bottles left. theres plenty. is there anything i can look for to make sure its the real deal?

Reputation: +10
        I can't really say. It took me a week of looking to find it on eBay. I found a couple places similar to what you mentioned but when I tried to order it, it would give me an out of stock message. Even the guy I got it from eBay got booted right after I bought it but the transaction went through right before. I would give a warning that it seems while there is some left out there I believe most of it expires around april 2011 so you need to get it soon. Good luck, the stuff does really help you get over the hump. I hope you can get a hold of some.

Joined: 9/2010
        Reputation: 0
        hey you had mentioned some fat gain in the stomach, and i was just curious were you doing abb workouts at all?

Reputation: +10
        Yes I ab work a couple times a week for both and lower and upper ab focus. Probably should have done a little more cardio. More likely it was too many Christmas cookies with my protein shakes! :)

brandon33
        brandon33

Reputation: 0
        can anyone tell me why it says amazon wont send this trenadrol to my adress?

Randzilla
        Randzilla

Reputation: +6
        oh how i miss the days before the ban when i could get this for 24 dollars a bottle i knew i should have stocked up

jimmiceman
        jimmiceman

Joined: 4/2011
        Reputation: 0
        What PCT did you take and did you keep your gains? jimmiceman@hotmail.com

Reputation: +10
        PCT was called Revolution. Funny thing is, I got the lack of sex drive side effect while on the PCT.

Reputation: +10
        ...And yes I kept my gains except about 5 pounds. Ive maintained 178lb since.

November 15, 2010

mako3

Age: 31

November 15, 2010
         Just finished running my first cycle of Trenadrol. This stuff is no joke, I blew up in everything! My weight went from 183lbs to 198lbs. My biceps increased 1.5" and my bench went up 50lbs. I experience absolutely no acne, I had a lil temper increase but wasn't too bad. I just bought 3 more bottles, and can't wait to start back up. I highly recommend Trenadrol as long as you have the supporting supps and use a SERM for PCT! Be safe and enjoy!

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Takes You To Super Saiyan
        • Venier Than My D*ck
        • Feel Like A Beast In The Gym
        • People Will Ask You What You Are On
        • Best Stuff You Can Get Legally
        rochabp
        rochabp

Joined: 6/2009
        Reputation: -1
        what were did you get it from?

is it the one spiked with Real Tren?
        thnx

November 6, 2010

pacmankiller

Age: 29

November 6, 2010
         This was the best thing I ever taken loved it and is gone never had a problem becouse I used it the right way. Its time we vote them out of office people it is time to look after your own kids........
          September 25, 2010

Age: 34

September 25, 2010
           No exaggeration, this was the best muscle building supp I have ever taken.

ran this one about 2 years ago all by it's self. this is what I do to see if the supp works on its own. 2 pills a day for 4 weeks was all I needed, when I went to 3 pills a day I got dizzy and had some nasty head aches; BP was out off control. 2 pills was perfect.
          MY body weight went from 170lbs to 200lbs in 4 weeks.
          dumbbell incline press 100lbs for 5-6 reps to 120lbs for 8-10 reps.
          dramatic change in physique.
          Sides: elevated BP, and sex Drive falls off the face of the earth.
          Why did they have to take wonderful supps like this away from us; with out good supps on the mkt more and more young men will turn down the dark path of illegal drug use.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • This Ain't Your Daddys Oldsmobile

Reviews: 62
          Reputation: +2600
          They took supps like this way because Highschool kids were obtaining them and using/abusing them without knowing how to properly take them.

Reputation: +32
          I know. now we get to suffer for what some dumb kids did. maybe i should feel bad for the idiots that got hurt; but i don't. so now they take D-bol and anadrol and don't know if what there taking is real, or contaminated, or birth control pills. ah what can ya do?! it hust ticks me off.

SuppReviewer
          SuppReviewer

Reviews: 19
          Reputation: +6
          Look no further Trenadrol is here to save the day. Possibly bad for your liver and can give long term health problems it does make you bigger. great product.

richiep713
          richiep713

Reputation: +2
          does 120$ for a 60 tab bottle sound accurate ?

Joined: 9/2010
          Reputation: 0
          was thinking about usising this with reversitol after and then not using anything like this again, when you came off did you lose any real hardness i know a couple pounds are expected to be lost.

Reputation: +32
          bjbjr:
          I used good old novadex XT for my pct and kept 95% of my gains, hope you do to reversitol is a good pct i hear as well. good luck and God bless!

Reputation: 0
          any suggestions for woman using it?

Have you used Trenadrol? Submit your own Review!