Oxanavar

By: KiloSports

Oxanavar is a Prohormone manufactured by KiloSports. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with Oxanavar?
Click to Expand
Roadrage
Rep: 0

I have been reviewing supplements on here for a while now and I must thank each and everyone for taking the time to review supplements they have tried. This benefits other people in making the right choice in supplements, including myself. Since I noticed that no one has taken the time to review Oxanavar, I figured it was time to sing up and share my experience with this product.
I have been lifting for over 16 years now but have taken a liking to power lifting for the last 3 years. I weigh 193 lbs can bench 300, squat 435 and deadlift 585.

I have tired trenadrol once before and I tell you that product was really potent. However when you come off the the recovery simply was not worth it to me. So I decided to try Oxanavar. I preloaded with CYcle Assist, fishoil, hawthorn berry, b-complex and multivitamin. My cycle was a straight up 3 caps a days for 6 weeks.
Generally you really won't feel anything in the first week as it takes a while for the supplement to get in your system. Week 2 is where you really start to feel it kick in. It wasn't anything crazy like Tren but it was a more realistic gain in strength and in my opinion anything gained steadily has a better chance of staying on that something that is gained quickly. My lifts generally all went up 20lbs on bench, 30 lbs on squat and 40 lbs on deadlifts. My libido was the same, never got acne breakouts, no vivid dreams, no lethargic feeling, no back pumps but instead I felt good, felt solid and felt and looked leaner. The gains I got from Oxanavar were gains that would normally take me 6-8 months, nothing drastic but a a good way to break through plateus. Week 5 is when I added DAA and AI PCT in the mix and continued on for another 10 weeks. I just finished my entire cycle w/ PCT. I went from 186 to 195 and after PCT I dropped to 193 and pretty much held on to my strength gains. You can get a bottle of oxanavr for around $25 on ebay so i think it is pretty reasonable. Overall I was satisfied with this product and will definitely use again when I hit another pain staking plateau.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • No Acne
  • No Lethargic Feeling
  • No Back Pumps
  • Inexpensive

• LoveMySupps
    Rep: -2
    July 6, 2012

Damn I might have to give this a try! Great Review!
  • Jakeman6797

Serm?
  • hulkish1
    July 6, 2012

Oxanavar is an epi stack and a serm is needed for proper pct i hope you used one. i ran this awhile back and kilo sports make a pretty legit product.
  • Roadrage
    Rep: 0
    July 6, 2012

@hulkish,didn't use serm as I didt feel that it was necessary. Had my yearly physical and got my t levels checked also. Everything came out normal, my levels were 562, not bad for my age. :)

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.