Home > Categories > Growth Enhancers > Andro > KiloSports > Massdrol

KiloSports Massdrol

Massdrol KiloSports User Rating: (2 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 85% (Reliable)
LOWEST Prices for Massdrol (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Massdrol Thousands of Supplements! Buy Massdrol
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

ALRI Bad Ass Mass Reviews
Bad Ass Mass (5 Reviews)
Labrada Humanofort Reviews
Humanofort (2 Reviews)
9.5
Universal Animal Stak Reviews
Animal Stak (85 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol Reviews

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Massdrol Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Massdrol Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (2)
    • Good Value (1)
    • Fat Loss (1)
    • Increased Energy (1)
    • Water Retention (1)
    • Not Effective (1)
    Have you used Massdrol? Submit your own Review!
    July 30, 2012

aztec58

Reviews: 2

Age: 54

July 30, 2012
     I've been back in the gym 3 times a week for the last 16 months,the first time for 15 years,on a 3 day split routine.A couple of months ago I decided my strength and size gains were not as good as they should be and made a decision to use Mass Drol as the supplement to increase my strength after having it recommended by someone with more than 30 years experience in the supplement field.The Mass Drol I've been taking is made by Celtic Dragon.Over the last 3.2 weeks I have noticed significant increases in all my lifting,as much as 15 pounds in some cases which is great,Sadly there is a problem, that of a steady weight gain.Over the first 2 weeks my body seemed to tighten up,my muscles became bigger and more defined but then things began to change.As I approach my last few days of the cycle I have gained 12 pound in weight,something that can't be muscle as you can't gain that much lean muscle mass in such a short period,so I'm presuming its water.For me this is a disaster and one I wasn't warned about.I've just spent 12 months losing a stone in weight through hours of hard work,now I'm faced with having to lose this 12 pounds of water that's spoiling all my hard work.I just hope a strong natural diuretic works and quickly.Maybe I'd have been better going the Testosterone Booster instead or maybe leaving the whole lot alone.If you want strength gains then try Mass Drol along with some PCT,I recommend Milk Thistle,but beware of the water retention.
    • Water Retention
    Reply #1:
    AS79
    AS79

Joined: 6/2011
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: +1348
    This is a pretty seious steroid. I hope you had a good PCT including a SERM.

Reply #2:
    adams123
    adams123

Joined: 6/2011
    Reviews: 10
    Reputation: +25
    "The Mass Drol I've been taking is made by Celtic Dragon"

Is this different from the Kilosports version?

Also I'm kind of getting the vibe you didn't really research taking Superdrol all that well. At the age of 54 are you not worried about any of the side "possible" side effects of taking a powerful oral steroid such as Superdrol? I wish you all the best.

Reply #3:
    Virtus
    Virtus

Joined: 2/2011
    Reviews: 15
    Reputation: +1570
    Am I reading this correctly that you are recommending milk thistle as a PCT?

And most steroids cause extra water to be stored in your muscles- not necessarily a negative thing and actually part of the reason behind the strength increases.

January 25, 2010

SuppXPert

Reviews: 26

Age: 35

January 25, 2010
     Wow just wow if you can get your hands on this little booger do it. It's next to impossible to find right now. One of the best Superdrol clones you can get, much better than Methadrol by Iforce.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Fat Loss

Have you used Massdrol? Submit your own Review!