Massdrol

By KiloSports
Massdrol KiloSports
?/10
(Only 2 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related

One of the best Superdrol clones you can get

January 25, 2010

Wow just wow if you can get your hands on this little booger do it. It's next to impossible to find right now. One of the best Superdrol clones you can get, much better than Methadrol by Iforce.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Fat Loss

I have noticed significant increases in all my lifting

July 30, 2012

I've been back in the gym 3 times a week for the last 16 months,the first time for 15 years,on a 3 day split routine.A couple of months ago I decided my strength and size gains were not as good as they should be and made a decision to use Mass Drol as the supplement to increase my strength after having it recommended by someone with more than 30 years experience in the supplement field.The Mass Drol I've been taking is made by Celtic Dragon.Over the last 3.2 weeks I have noticed significant increases in all my lifting,as much as 15 pounds in some cases which is great,Sadly there is a problem, that of a steady weight gain.Over the first 2 weeks my body seemed to tighten up,my muscles became bigger and more defined but then things began to change.As I approach my last few days of the cycle I have gained 12 pound in weight,something that can't be muscle as you can't gain that much lean muscle mass in such a short period,so I'm presuming its water.For me this is a disaster and one I wasn't warned about.I've just spent 12 months losing a stone in weight through hours of hard work,now I'm faced with having to lose this 12 pounds of water that's spoiling all my hard work.I just hope a strong natural diuretic works and quickly.Maybe I'd have been better going the Testosterone Booster instead or maybe leaving the whole lot alone.If you want strength gains then try Mass Drol along with some PCT,I recommend Milk Thistle,but beware of the water retention.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Water Retention

AS79

Posted July 30, 2012
    This is a pretty seious steroid. I hope you had a good PCT including a SERM.

Posted July 30, 2012
    "The Mass Drol I've been taking is made by Celtic Dragon"

Is this different from the Kilosports version?

Also I'm kind of getting the vibe you didn't really research taking Superdrol all that well. At the age of 54 are you not worried about any of the side "possible" side effects of taking a powerful oral steroid such as Superdrol? I wish you all the best.

Virtus

Posted July 30, 2012
    Am I reading this correctly that you are recommending milk thistle as a PCT?

And most steroids cause extra water to be stored in your muscles- not necessarily a negative thing and actually part of the reason behind the strength increases.