Somnilean

By Katalyst
Somnilean Katalyst
?/10
(Only 2 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Related
Reviews (2)

Hey I am in great shape but this stuff has two bad issues

June 20, 2010

This pricey stuff was suggested at the nutrition shop, my problem weather it works or not is I cannot go to sleep on this stuff! Hey I am in great shape but his stuff has two bad issues :the sleep thing above and my stomach goes crazy;gurgling all night.
I even tried to cut the dose! I also could...
I even tried to cut the dose! I also could not take 6 OXO BECAUSE OF SIMULAR ISSUES. My eyes are completely blood shot all the time.
I believe this product screws with the serotonans in the brain which can outway the sleep ingredients or any benefits in it, but it may vary from person to person. If anyone else has this happen to them please share it with me.
Thanks! Dave:
Adcvideo@netzero.com

Pros:
Cons:
  • Like Stimulants
  • Cannot Sleep
  • Feel Depleted After. Increased Heart Rate And Breathing!

I have seen changes in the way my body looks

August 1, 2010

I have been taking it for about 2 weeks, and I have seen changes in the way my body looks. I dont know if it is from this product or what...but I like it..and I sleep great....so I dont know what that other guy is talking about.