Hypercor Reviews

By: Katalyst

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Hypercor is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Katalyst. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

weastwind
  December 11, 2011

So this is my first review in a while people. I finished this product a week ago but was too lazy to review it. So hears the review.

Ingredient Profile: This stuff has a great profile. I say this because it's not just a fat burner, it's also a diuretic, appetite supressor, cortisol blocker, and mood enhancer. The downside about this product though is that it is in a proprietary blend and some people might not like that.

Effectiveness: This was the most effective weight loss supplement I have taken. With it, I lost 8 pounds. In my opinion, it is much better than oxy elite pro. I was also not hungry from this product, I felt pretty good throughout the day, and had a good boost in energy.

Dosing: Dosing the product was not hard at all. I would take a full serving (3 capsules) in the morning and either 1 or 2 more capsules in the evening.

Cost: The cost is a super scary thing. I got mine on a really great discount. But a regular price for this is $89. That is pretty crazy for the amount of servings you get.

Overall: So hypercor was a good product. I would buy it on sale again but never for the full price. I would also never take this again during wrestling season because the doors are closed, the room gets super hot, and I feel more dehydrated. But I would definitely use this on a cut after a good bulking phase.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lost Weight
  • Appetite Suppressed
  • Good Feeling Of Well Being
  • Super Duper Expensive

• kaufy1987
    December 11, 2011

A great discount? how much was it?
  • weastwind
    December 11, 2011

Well my friend bought it at the regular price. My friend decided not use it though (stupid of him since he did buy it) and he sold it to me for like 30 only.