Hypercor

By: Katalyst

Hypercor is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Katalyst. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Does Hypercor work?
Click to Expand
weastwind

So this is my first review in a while people. I finished this product a week ago but was too lazy to review it. So hears the review.

Ingredient Profile: This stuff has a great profile. I say this because it's not just a fat burner, it's also a diuretic, appetite supressor, cortisol blocker, and mood enhancer. The downside about this product though is that it is in a proprietary blend and some people might not like that.

Effectiveness: This was the most effective weight loss supplement I have taken. With it, I lost 8 pounds. In my opinion, it is much better than oxy elite pro. I was also not hungry from this product, I felt pretty good throughout the day, and had a good boost in energy.

Dosing: Dosing the product was not hard at all. I would take a full serving (3 capsules) in the morning and either 1 or 2 more capsules in the evening.

Cost: The cost is a super scary thing. I got mine on a really great discount. But a regular price for this is $89. That is pretty crazy for the amount of servings you get.

Overall: So hypercor was a good product. I would buy it on sale again but never for the full price. I would also never take this again during wrestling season because the doors are closed, the room gets super hot, and I feel more dehydrated. But I would definitely use this on a cut after a good bulking phase.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lost Weight
  • Appetite Suppressed
  • Good Feeling Of Well Being

• kaufy1987
    December 11, 2011

A great discount? how much was it?
  • weastwind
    December 11, 2011

Well my friend bought it at the regular price. My friend decided not use it though (stupid of him since he did buy it) and he sold it to me for like 30 only.

So I was taking a much less expensive weigh loss supplement and was loosing weight. I need to lose over 100 pounds for myself and was down 13 ( I know not a lot but a big success for me) I went in looking for something like what I was taking due to the fact I was out and takes a week to get more. The guy sold me the very expensive hypercor. I bought two of the full regiment and a drink mix that is suppose to help with the weight loss. I have been taking it for about three weeks. No change and I have actually gained back my 13 pounds. I take three of each pill in the morning and three at lunch and one of the bed time at bed time. I called to see about returning the product and was told it would cost $20 each item to return. I spent over $360 on everything and it would cost around $140 just to return everything. That us wrong. I will go back to my other product which costs $28 a month not the $200 a month hypercor price. Not happy to not only gain my weight back but to loose so much money.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Super Duper Expensive

2.0

This is my second day using HyperCor. The salesman at the store sold me on it and said it is expensive because it works and has a lot of repeat customers. Well, unless this stuff starts to kick in, it will be returned. I don't notice any results whatsoever... no energy, no hunger control. I have gotten better results with less expensive product, but thought I would try
"the best". I will write another review on this product if I find that it starts to work. I am going to increase my intake to 3 capsules in the morning instead of 2. I am a woman, so I thought taking one less would be best... keep you posted.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Super Duper Expensive
David1315

So I just finished a bottle of hypecor that a friend of mine bought but then decided to give it to me instead.
Value: When I found out how much this was I was mortified by the price. If I was going to buy a product like this then I better see some amazing results with it.
Effectiveness: The guy at Nutrishop said that when he took this product that it was a good idea to keep carbs as low as possible. So I did as he said and I seriously saw results. I lost about 8-9 pounds and I looked a lot slimmer in the morning. I felt a lot more energy thru out the day. Did not notice a big loss of appetite but I did feel less hungry then I usually do.
If you have the money to spend on this product then go for it but I've tried other weight loss pills and seen results as well and no dent in your wallet and like I said the only reason I took this is because I got it for free.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lost Weight
  • Appetite Suppressed
  • Super Duper Expensive

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.