Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Thermogenics > Katalyst > Hypercor

Katalyst Hypercor

Hypercor Katalyst User Rating: (4 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 88% (Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for Hypercor (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Hypercor Thousands of Supplements! Buy Hypercor
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

Universal Animal Cuts Reviews
Animal Cuts (64 Reviews)
6.9
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock Reviews
D4 Thermal Shock (27 Reviews)
6.4
PES Alphamine Reviews
Alphamine (25 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Stacking Hypercor and meltdown to lose weight
Do you guys recommend stacking hypercor and meltdown to lose weight or should yo...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Hypercor is a thermogenic complex with the proposed benefits including:

Increase the Primary Fat Burning Hormone & Target Stubborn Body Fat†
Increase Resting Metabolic Rate†
Smooth, All-Day Energy†
Enhance Mental Focus & Clarity†
Increase Acute Sense of Well-Being

Hypercor Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Hypercor Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Lost Weight (2)
    • Appetite Suppressed (2)
    • Increased Energy (2)
    • Good Feeling Of Well Being (1)
    • Super Duper Expensive (4)
    • Too Expensive (3)
    Have you used Hypercor? Submit your own Review!
    June 28, 2012

David1315

Reviews: 6

Age: 21

June 28, 2012
     So I just finished a bottle of hypecor that a friend of mine bought but then decided to give it to me instead.
    Value: When I found out how much this was I was mortified by the price. If I was going to buy a product like this then I better see some amazing results with it.
    Effectiveness: The guy at Nutrishop said that when he took this product that it was a good idea to keep carbs as low as possible. So I did as he said and I seriously saw results. I lost about 8-9 pounds and I looked a lot slimmer in the morning. I felt a lot more energy thru out the day. Did not notice a big loss of appetite but I did feel less hungry then I usually do.
    If you have the money to spend on this product then go for it but I've tried other weight loss pills and seen results as well and no dent in your wallet and like I said the only reason I took this is because I got it for free.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Lost Weight
    • Appetite Suppressed
    Reply #1:
    reyesnessam
    reyesnessam

Joined: 5/2013
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: 0
    what other pills did you try?

February 24, 2012

Jami

Reviews: 1

Age: 26

February 24, 2012
     So I was taking a much less expensive weigh loss supplement and was loosing weight. I need to lose over 100 pounds for myself and was down 13 ( I know not a lot but a big success for me) I went in looking for something like what I was taking due to the fact I was out and takes a week to get more. The guy sold me the very expensive hypercor. I bought two of the full regiment and a drink mix that is suppose to help with the weight loss. I have been taking it for about three weeks. No change and I have actually gained back my 13 pounds. I take three of each pill in the morning and three at lunch and one of the bed time at bed time. I called to see about returning the product and was told it would cost $20 each item to return. I spent over $360 on everything and it would cost around $140 just to return everything. That us wrong. I will go back to my other product which costs $28 a month not the $200 a month hypercor price. Not happy to not only gain my weight back but to loose so much money.
    Pros:
    Cons:
      • Super Duper Expensive
      December 28, 2011

csonnenberg

Reviews: 1

Age: 43

December 28, 2011
       This is my second day using HyperCor. The salesman at the store sold me on it and said it is expensive because it works and has a lot of repeat customers. Well, unless this stuff starts to kick in, it will be returned. I don't notice any results whatsoever... no energy, no hunger control. I have gotten better results with less expensive product, but thought I would try
      "the best". I will write another review on this product if I find that it starts to work. I am going to increase my intake to 3 capsules in the morning instead of 2. I am a woman, so I thought taking one less would be best... keep you posted.
      Pros:
      Cons:
        • Super Duper Expensive
        December 11, 2011

Reviews: 21

Age: 21

December 11, 2011
         So this is my first review in a while people. I finished this product a week ago but was too lazy to review it. So hears the review.

Ingredient Profile: This stuff has a great profile. I say this because it's not just a fat burner, it's also a diuretic, appetite supressor, cortisol blocker, and mood enhancer. The downside about this product though is that it is in a proprietary blend and some people might not like that.

Effectiveness: This was the most effective weight loss supplement I have taken. With it, I lost 8 pounds. In my opinion, it is much better than oxy elite pro. I was also not hungry from this product, I felt pretty good throughout the day, and had a good boost in energy.

Dosing: Dosing the product was not hard at all. I would take a full serving (3 capsules) in the morning and either 1 or 2 more capsules in the evening.

Cost: The cost is a super scary thing. I got mine on a really great discount. But a regular price for this is $89. That is pretty crazy for the amount of servings you get.

Overall: So hypercor was a good product. I would buy it on sale again but never for the full price. I would also never take this again during wrestling season because the doors are closed, the room gets super hot, and I feel more dehydrated. But I would definitely use this on a cut after a good bulking phase.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Lost Weight
        • Appetite Suppressed
        • Good Feeling Of Well Being
        Reply #1:
        kaufy1987
        kaufy1987

Joined: 2/2012
        Reviews: 4
        Reputation: +5
        a great discount? how much was it?

Reply #2:

Joined: 4/2010
        Reviews: 21
        Reputation: +292
        Well my friend bought it at the regular price. My friend decided not use it though (stupid of him since he did buy it) and he sold it to me for like 30 only.

Have you used Hypercor? Submit your own Review!

Tags: Hypercor, Katalyst