Glutacor

By: Katalyst

Glutacor is a Glutamine Supplement manufactured by Katalyst. It contains glutamine which is the most abundant amino acid found in muscle tissue; It helps support lean muscle gain.

What should I take with Glutacor?
chefneilde
  May 7, 2010

I've gone thru 3 jugs of this stuff and I mix it directly into my protien shakes.
The 1st batch I wasn't so impressed with and I was going to switch my glutimine sup, protien & BCAA's to a new stack. I was running kind of low on all three and bought a new stack of something else. I decided to just dump the remaining 3 or 4 servings into my bucket of protien just to finish it off. Wow... I've never felt the power & recovery that I felt that week. I went on to the new stack but didn't feel the results that I felt that last week and I couldn't get it out of my head. So I swithed back and increased my dosages and I've been adding weight on the bar every workout since and I haven't once felt like I'm over-training.

It doesn't mix well at all and there's no way you'ld ever want to drink this stuff without 1st mixing into your protien.
It tastes kind of funny/chalky but You'll feel the gains when you get the proper dosage down.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Recovery
  • Doesn't Mix Well
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.