Glutacor Reviews

By: Katalyst

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Glutacor is a Glutamine Supplement manufactured by Katalyst. It contains glutamine which is the most abundant amino acid found in muscle tissue; It helps support lean muscle gain.
FORUM TOPICS
COMPARE SIMILAR

chefneilde
  May 7, 2010

I've gone thru 3 jugs of this stuff and I mix it directly into my protien shakes.
The 1st batch I wasn't so impressed with and I was going to switch my glutimine sup, protien & BCAA's to a new stack. I was running kind of low on all three and bought a new stack of something else. I decided to just dump the remaining 3 or 4 servings into my bucket of protien just to finish it off. Wow... I've never felt the power & recovery that I felt that week. I went on to the new stack but didn't feel the results that I felt that last week and I couldn't get it out of my head. So I swithed back and increased my dosages and I've been adding weight on the bar every workout since and I haven't once felt like I'm over-training.

It doesn't mix well at all and there's no way you'ld ever want to drink this stuff without 1st mixing into your protien.
It tastes kind of funny/chalky but You'll feel the gains when you get the proper dosage down.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Recovery
  • Doesn't Mix Well
ironlife2012
  February 20, 2012

Hands down, this has been the best recovery supplement I've tried.

I was skeptical at first when I walked into a Nutrishop and the employees told me how great this product was for recovery. I decided to try it and at first I couldn't tell if it was working or not because I lift so frequently that soreness in my arms and back doesn't generally occur.

However, it was after leg day that I knew this product really worked. As far as supps, this product was the only addition. My legs were only slightly the next day and none existent by the second day (and my leg days are pretty brutal). In the past, after my leg workouts, I'd be sore as hell for like 3 or 4 days afterwards. With Glutacor thrown into my supplementation mix, soreness feels like a thing of the past for the most part.

I found adding two scoops into my pre workout shake and two scoops into my post workout shakes is the key for recovery and soreness reduction just for leg days. Every other time i take a protein shake, I'll throw in one scoop.

In the past, I was skeptical of stand alone Glutamine supps b/c I never felt it did much for me for recovery and plus, my recovery shake has a good chunk of glutamine thrown in. But w/ the addition of Glutacor, recovery feels so much faster.

I'm not sure how it compares to other stand alone Glutamine supps in terms of price. It's 49.99 for 100 servings where I get. But then again, Glutacor is more than just a glutamine supp; it also has a leucine based recovery complex, and a solid electrolyte blend...

Overall, if you're a serious lifter or athlete, I highly recommend adding glutamine into your supplement regimen.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Recovery
  • Really Helps With Soreness Reduction.