Home > Categories > Amino Acids > Glutamine > Katalyst > Glutacor

Glutacor

By Katalyst
Glutacor Katalyst
?/10
(Only 4 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

It tastes kind of funny/chalky but You'll feel the gains when you get the proper dosage

May 7, 2010

I've gone thru 3 jugs of this stuff and I mix it directly into my protien shakes.
The 1st batch I wasn't so impressed with and I was going to switch my glutimine sup, protien & BCAA's to a new stack. I was running kind of low on all three and bought a new stack of something else. I decided to just...

ironlife2012's Glutacor Review

February 20, 2012

Hands down, this has been the best recovery supplement I've tried.

I was skeptical at first when I walked into a Nutrishop and the employees told me how great this product was for recovery. I decided to try it and at first I couldn't tell if it was working or not because I lift so frequently that...

robeeen's Glutacor Review

May 19, 2011

I add this to my Pro7ein Synthesis shake, and it really does what it says. It helps speed recovery and forces my body to burn fat. Excellent product and doesn't alter the taste of my shake. I take three scoops a day. I haven't noticed any side affects except for Muscle Gain!

aggie4life's Glutacor Review

February 6, 2011

IT is a decent product. It's 60 bucks a pop but it really does help recovery. I would say give it a try. It worked well for me but it could be cheaper. I think you can only buy this product at nutrishop.