Home > Categories > Amino Acids > Glutamine > Katalyst > Glutacor

Katalyst Glutacor

Glutacor Katalyst User Rating: (4 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 93% (Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for Glutacor (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Glutacor Thousands of Supplements! Buy Glutacor
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

ALRI HumaPro Reviews
HumaPro (13 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

SciFit Gluta-Lyn 1500 Reviews
Gluta-Lyn 1500 (52 Reviews)
9.2
Body Fortress 100% Pure Glutamine Reviews
100% Pure Glutamine (19 Reviews)
9.1
GNC L-Glutamine Powder Reviews
L-Glutamine Powder (11 Reviews)
MHP Glutamine-SR Reviews
Glutamine-SR (10 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Some told me that Glutacor was a better form of creatine. Yes or no?
I waked Ito a shop the other day an that's what the guy said so I bought gl...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Glutacor Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Glutacor Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Recovery (4)
    • Builds Muscle (4)
    • Really Helps With Soreness Reduction. (1)
    • Doesn't Mix Well (1)
    • Bad Taste (1)
    • Too Expensive (1)
    Have you used Glutacor? Submit your own Review!
    February 20, 2012

ironlife2012

Reviews: 4

Age: 30

February 20, 2012
     Hands down, this has been the best recovery supplement I've tried.

I was skeptical at first when I walked into a Nutrishop and the employees told me how great this product was for recovery. I decided to try it and at first I couldn't tell if it was working or not because I lift so frequently that soreness in my arms and back doesn't generally occur.

However, it was after leg day that I knew this product really worked. As far as supps, this product was the only addition. My legs were only slightly the next day and none existent by the second day (and my leg days are pretty brutal). In the past, after my leg workouts, I'd be sore as hell for like 3 or 4 days afterwards. With Glutacor thrown into my supplementation mix, soreness feels like a thing of the past for the most part.

I found adding two scoops into my pre workout shake and two scoops into my post workout shakes is the key for recovery and soreness reduction just for leg days. Every other time i take a protein shake, I'll throw in one scoop.

In the past, I was skeptical of stand alone Glutamine supps b/c I never felt it did much for me for recovery and plus, my recovery shake has a good chunk of glutamine thrown in. But w/ the addition of Glutacor, recovery feels so much faster.

I'm not sure how it compares to other stand alone Glutamine supps in terms of price. It's 49.99 for 100 servings where I get. But then again, Glutacor is more than just a glutamine supp; it also has a leucine based recovery complex, and a solid electrolyte blend...

Overall, if you're a serious lifter or athlete, I highly recommend adding glutamine into your supplement regimen.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Really Helps With Soreness Reduction.
    • Great Recovery
      May 19, 2011

robeeen

Reviews: 2

Age: 34

May 19, 2011
       I add this to my Pro7ein Synthesis shake, and it really does what it says. It helps speed recovery and forces my body to burn fat. Excellent product and doesn't alter the taste of my shake. I take three scoops a day. I haven't noticed any side affects except for Muscle Gain!
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Great Recovery
        February 6, 2011

aggie4life

Reviews: 3

Age: 20

February 6, 2011
         IT is a decent product. It's 60 bucks a pop but it really does help recovery. I would say give it a try. It worked well for me but it could be cheaper. I think you can only buy this product at nutrishop.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Great Recovery
        May 7, 2010

chefneilde

Reviews: 27

Age: 37

May 7, 2010
         I've gone thru 3 jugs of this stuff and I mix it directly into my protien shakes.
        The 1st batch I wasn't so impressed with and I was going to switch my glutimine sup, protien & BCAA's to a new stack. I was running kind of low on all three and bought a new stack of something else. I decided to just dump the remaining 3 or 4 servings into my bucket of protien just to finish it off. Wow... I've never felt the power & recovery that I felt that week. I went on to the new stack but didn't feel the results that I felt that last week and I couldn't get it out of my head. So I swithed back and increased my dosages and I've been adding weight on the bar every workout since and I haven't once felt like I'm over-training.

It doesn't mix well at all and there's no way you'ld ever want to drink this stuff without 1st mixing into your protien.
        It tastes kind of funny/chalky but You'll feel the gains when you get the proper dosage down.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Great Recovery
        • Doesn't Mix Well

Have you used Glutacor? Submit your own Review!