Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Fat Burners > iSatori > Sub-Test

iSatori Sub-Test

Sub-Test iSatori User Rating: (2 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 8% (Mistrusted)
LOWEST Prices for Sub-Test (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Sub-Test Thousands of Supplements! Buy Sub-Test
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

USP Labs OxyElite Pro Reviews
OxyElite Pro (519 Reviews)
USP Labs Recreate Reviews
Recreate (65 Reviews)
MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Reviews
Hydroxycut Hardcore (40 Reviews)
4.6
Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Reviews
Shred Matrix (31 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

a few questions about Sub-Test and isa-test gf
i recently picked up a bottle of isatoris sub-test for $12.50, only picked it up...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Sub-Test Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Sub-Test Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (2)
    • Great Energy (1)
    • Lean Physique (1)
    • Stamina (1)
    • Bad Taste (1)
    Have you used Sub-Test? Submit your own Review!
    May 20, 2013

Lah2013

Reviews: 1

Age: 48

May 20, 2013
    Fast Acting Test Boost

I have used Isatori Sub-Test on and off over the years. Sub-Test is the quickest natural test boosting product I have ever used. I have been using over the counter bodybuilding supplements for 25 years now. Other test boosting products have provided similar results however I find they lack the speed of absorption and intensity of Sub-Test. When I ride my mountain bicycle I bring Isatori Sub-Test along for those moments when I "hit the wall". It makes those last few miles more bearable. I pop in a couple Sub-test lozenges when I have been drained of every ounce of anything I have. Within minutes I receive the extra boost that allows me to "take the hill". While Bodybuilding sub-test does provide a boost however one should be careful not to push too hard too soon. I have found the intensity brought on by sub-test can blow the last half of your workout if you are not careful. However I have also found dividing the dosage up helps. Leave a sub-test lozenge for the middle of your workout or just before cardio and bam instant revival.... As with all plant sterols an increase in food consumption does occur. However I have found that sub-test does a better job of burning off the extra calories leaving a better physique than most plant sterol supplements. I always use Isatori sub-test to help surpass any fitness plateaus that I may encounter. I actually like the taste, especially after 30 miles on the bicycle or during prolonged gym workouts. Although local fitness stores have discontinued carrying the product it is still available online. I think most local nutrition store customers lack the knowledge and understanding of such products as Sub-Test, leading to short lived time on the shelf. When looking to wake your body up naturally I recommend Isatori Sub-test.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Energy
    • Lean Physique
    • Stamina
    • Cardio Boost
    • Muscle Quality
      Reply #1:

deacongray

Reviews: 2

Age: 38

October 31, 2011
       So I got this product on sale, half price and figured "What a Deal!" I was warned by the guy at the store that the product works well, but tastes like crap, judging by his build he hasn't been working out very long. I found the taste to be haltingly unpleasant. I didn't feel a "Instant Rush of Testosterone but I did get grouchy, though over the cycle I did feel the moderate effects of this product. Honestly though I think I will stick to Universal's Animal Test. Compared to the old school M1T and such, of course none of them compare, but you take the best of whats legal.
      Reply #1:
      iSatori
      iSatori

Joined: 2/2013
      Reviews: 0
      Reputation: 0
      Hey deacongray, this is iSatori, thank you for the feedback! Wanted to get out here and take the time to respond. The effect of a product should not be judged on taste alone. Although Sub-Test is a chewable tablet, and are cinnamon flavored, they are masking some pretty potent (and not so good tasting ingredients) used to boost T. So, while it doesn’t taste like candy, we believe it’s a decent tasting tradeoff for instant supplement delivery. What we feel is paramount for this product is its ability to deliver. By dissolving quickly, it works quickly. Its effects are within the hour which is greatly accelerated. And, because the ingredients are proven T boosters, you feel noticeable rise in T levels as evidenced by the increased “aggressiveness” and libido elevation. Thank you again for the feedback though, we are constantly evaluating our formula and this will go a long way!

Have you used Sub-Test? Submit your own Review!