Home > Categories > Pre-Workout > Stimulant > iSatori > PWR > Reviews

PWR

By iSatori
PWR iSatori
8.0/10
(Weighted average based on 25 Reviews)

Ranks #25 of 154 (better than 84%)
in Pre-Workout > Stimulant
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

hulkish1's PWR Review

Let's talk about pre-workouts today. I have used many different pre-workouts since to me they are all just about the same thing. Beta tingles, caffeine high, extreme focus and severe crash(on some). I was looking for a prework out that contained moderate amounts of creatine and a fair amount of beta-alanine as well. Pump producing was not a primary focus for me so I wasn't worried about it too much. I read peoples reviews(people who I interact with daily) and couldn't find a pwo that I wanted or haven't already used, so I started screening all-star health.com and came across one that I haven't used before that looked rather promising. Now I have used other products by this company and they have worked rather well. They make one of the best natural test boosters I have ever used. The company we are talking about is isatori. Today's review is on their pre-workout formula pwr.

---------------------- TASTE 8/10------------
Taste to me means nothing, but for some people taste will make or break a product. The flavor I bought was blue raz and it tasted like the name with a slight medical burn after taste which happens to be my favorite part. This was not a flavor that people will relate to since it is a bit sour and chemicalish. Now for my little rant if taste stops you from buying a product that your only supposed to mix with 6oz of water YOUR CAZY! Taste is only something you should worry about if you have to sip or drink abundance of not a one time 6oz shot. There is my little rant sorry.

----------------------EFFECTIVNESS 9.5/10----
All I have to say here is WOW. This stuff simply out performs most every PWO on the market. I noticed after the first drink how potent it was. Im not a stim sensitive person at all and this stuff ramped me right up. I was able to outlast and out perform anybody in any gym. The stuff kicks in legit15-20 minutes after consumption and lasts for hours with little to no crash. I can't even compare this to anything I have used in the past since I could not break the one scoop level. I think I used one scoop the whole container for every work out and got the same result a solid work out. the focus you can expect is that of a zombie looking for brains. I wouldn't talk to anyone all I wanted to do is beat myself up and make personal bests. I looked forward to every work out and every lift every rep.

The beta alanine feeling was almost immediate and it was good. The tingles and the warm sensation was felt all over my body not just my face and lips. Caffeine stim rush was also noticed quickly as well. I was able to drink this down in the parking lot and be ready to go in 15 minutes with out fail. The pump on the product was fair nothing crazy no insane vascular look, but who expects that from a pre-workout that's why we have n.o products.

--------------------CONTENT 8/10-------------
Isatori kept it pretty simple here. They used 1600 mg of beta alanine per serving.
1000mg of creatine blend per serving.500mg arginine akg, 300mg caffeine and 40mg 1,3dime. one serving is a true one scoop unlike other PWO on the market.if i was to make my own fomula it would look a lot like this with a bit more pump making ingreidents like citrulline malate. Like I said pretty simple but all the stuff to get you going.

Overall this product works and its cheap at under a dollar per serving a one month supply cost you a whooping 23.00 bucks if you want a product that delivers every time get this. I will gladly place the hulks seal of approval on this one.

-k-

Pros:
Cons:
  • Relatively Inexpensive
  • Good Focus

Posted February 11, 2012
    Good review. This stuff is like 22$ bucks at vitamin shoppe might have to pick up some.

Blade410

Posted February 11, 2012
    THE HULK PREWORKOUT OF CHOICE!

chris004

Legit as usual

Posted February 11, 2012
    Ho why didn't you tag it as an expert review.... Don't you know that with happy sauce power comes great responsibility? And muscle too lol

Posted February 11, 2012
    Mixing caffeine and DMAA always seems to have amazing synergy; good call for isatori! Great review and a new product for me to try. Thanks Hulk!

kris65

Posted February 12, 2012
    Hulkster how does this stack up to MM?

Stellar review Hulk. Nice find

FlashSunday

Posted February 12, 2012
    You know I love you hulk. Were you taking this while on unicorn blood? Or is this without extra?

Posted February 12, 2012
    One hulk ova a review very nice I have been eyeing this for a will and this is on my short list of thing to try.

Baard

Posted February 12, 2012
    Have you tried Jack3d, and if so, would you please explain the main differences between Jack3d and this one? Thanks.

Meuth

Posted February 12, 2012
    Great review! I'll have to add this to my short list!

thanks everyone.

sorry chi i missed the line to tag it.

flash i used it well on the unicorn blood bp was good no real issues.

baard- well using jacked you will notice that you quickly build a tolerance up. jacked is a great PWO for some just starting out. solid but gets weak rather quickly. with the pwr i had a hard time building up to more then one scoop. its not a real blend its pretty much as basic as you get with solid amounts of everything you need for 90+mins of work.

Posted February 13, 2012
    Good review - I went ahead and ordered this over Razor 8 Blast based on your review - thanks.

killaz5

Posted February 13, 2012
    just picked this up based on this review. was looking for something new. Holy Poo this ish is strong

jmlstocks

Wow at first, but wore off eventually

First off, thanks to iSatori for letting me try out their preworkout PWR. I have tried out several of iSatori's products in the past and I've never had a bad experience with them as they have normally put out quality products. As far as preworkouts go, I have tried more than I can count-good ones bad ones, and everything in between. So with that, on to the review.

Ingredient Profile: 7/10

One major strike against them is the prop blend. I am not a fan of prop blends as I'd like to know how much of a particular ingredient I am taking. Reason being, is that most pre's don't have enough of certain ingredients, so I normally have to supplement. The normal shortfalls are creatine and beta alanine. This product was no different as it has a "strength blend" that consisted of 2.6g total between these two ingredients. That is not nearly enough for what I like, as I normally take in 4-6g beta, and 5g creatine.

I also am not a fan of including yohimbine in a pre. Yes it is a great fat burner, but it does more to destroy energy than create it IMO.

I very much appreciate the no artificial coloring, but I wish the sweetener was natural.

They tout the Red Dralion highly in the advertisements for this product, but I was unable to decide if its inclusion made a difference.

Taste: 8.5/10

I was kinda disappointed that when my product arrived, that the flavor was Blue Raspbery. While this flavor is usually tolerable, its usually not my favorite. Shockingly, I really liked the flavor of this Blue Raspberry, and it is easily the best tasting Blue Raspberry sup I've tried.

This comes out to $1/serving. For comparison, Cellucor C4 is $1/serving, Assault is $1/serving, and Jack3d is .75/serving.

If I make my own pre, I can do so for between .30-.40/serving (beta alanine, creatine, and caffeine).

All in all, value is OK, but if I was on a budget, I might be picking a cheaper product

This is touted as the "new and improved" formula and is called "the true one scoop formula. iSatori also highly hypes the inclusion of Red Dralion as the difference maker in this formula.

If I had to rate this product during my first 2 weeks of using it, I would have rated it a 9/10. If I had to rate it my last few weeks, it would have gotten a 6/10.

In the beginning, I felt the energy flowing. I felt some pretty explosive energy and my endurance was quite a bit improved over normal as I found myself putting in more intensive sets and longer workouts.

I workout normally 3 days/week, so I don't normally have to cycle off preworkouts since I don't take in caffeine on my off days.

With that said, I felt this went from incredible, to just average as time went on. I did also get some mixed results as time went on as some workouts I felt more energized than others. I even tried 2 scoops despite the "warning" on the label and it didn't seem to do much of anything more for me.

I don't know that I have the answer for this one, could be my body adapting to this fast, could be product inconsistency-its hard to say.

I was moderately happy with my run with this product as I consider a 7/10 like giving out a "B." It gave me enough in the beginning to recommend for others to give this a shot. I'm not a fan of the prop blend or artificial sweetener, but this has just enough going for it to give you some extra energy going in to your workouts.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Artificial Dyes Or Colors
    • Best Tasting Blue Raspberry I've Tried
    • Sucralose
    • Hit And Miss.

Posted February 16, 2014
    Title pretty much summed it up for me too.

jmlstocks

Posted February 16, 2014
    That's interesting that you had the same experience

Mooselini

Posted February 17, 2014
    the original was one of the best pre workouts ever

mhseaver670

Was hoping for a bigger punch.

Alright time for a review for the guys at iSatori.
    Big thanks to the reps here on this as they have been generous to site here.

Ingredients. 7
    Alright time for a review for the guys at iSatori.
    Big thanks to the reps here on this as they have been generous to site here.

Ingredients. 7
    Nothing really stands out here to me and others have broken down this a bit more than I will . Lava and Reinger have more info on the profile.
    I will say they do have two types of creatine and one being, Magnapower . A lot of other products are starting to add this to their stuff.
    Other than that its pretty much a standard Prop blend PWO.

Effectiveness 7-8
    This was truly hit and miss for me, No matter what size scoop I took.
    I do not really ever rate pump for a PWO as I feel like most of the ones I try never have enough of a pump ingredient to do anything for me. I usually just rate energy and focus.
    So for me at first one scoop felt great but it quickly went away, I mean after about 30 mins. I was tired, not really a crash per say just, not feeling it all. Even at two scoops say effect. So taking two scoops seemed a waste so I left it at one after a few tries. I did have some good focus, and seemed to get a sweat going fairly fast. But I do feel like this was partly due to including Morph to this. (I will review it asap.) I did have some great workouts on this, but like I mentioned it wore off way before I was done.

Taste 8
    Now I hate fruit punch on most any supp, Its overdone and most of the time , taste awful, this was actually pretty nice. No dyes also!!

Mixing. 9
    Never a issue. Mixed great every time.

Value 7 - 8.5
    For the most part this is going to run about 1.00$ a serving. 30 serving for about 29.99 on bb.com right now. I have found a few sites with it at around 25 bucks, I am sure with a little bit of hunting you could find some great deals. But if you use more than one scoop, the value drops rather fast.

Overall 7
    I was a little let down on this.
    At first it was really doing good, by the end of week one,, not so much. I even took a stim break prior to this so I do not think that was a issue, and stims usually hit me decent anyway. I was just to hit and miss for me to give a good rating. But as with any supplement, what works for me, might not work for you.

Thanks for letting me give this a go iSatori.

• Hit And Miss.

davidian

Posted January 29, 2014
    I assume this wasnt OG formula mate? OG was off the charts, this one was still good for me though, I had better results than you've reviewed above. Disappointed you didnt go to 3 scoops, that's where the magic happens.

Posted January 29, 2014
    3 scoops would really drop the value down big time, you would only get 10 workouts at that dose.

Beta-A tingles around my angus? I approve.

I will keep this short because it is just another Pre-workout, they even did it with the name PWR. The market is flooded with them it just about our experiences with these supplements now. We know they don't build muscle, we just energy, endurance, focus and no crash and PWR achieved them all.

Profile (7/10): Nothing impressive, but a good amount of Beta Alanine at 2600 mg. A questionable pump blend and a balanced energy blend with caffeine, alpha-yohimbine, huperzine-A. I was not really impressed by this ingredient profile, but I did like that it has a much higher amount of Beta-A per scoop, compared to other pre-workouts. The pump blend seems underdosed, but I will discuss how this really didn't seem to have an impact on its effectiveness.

Effectiveness (8/10): I liked it a lot, simple like that. The tingles from beta-a are obnoxious just how I liked it. I felt them everywhere, even on my butt cheeks and I am not kidding about that. The last pwo that gave me that sensation was the discontinued Speed Xtreme UC.

This higher dosage of beta-a definitely gave me serious endurance in the gym; muscle fatigue took a couple of more sets and I was able to combine two compound exercises per workout without bi.ching out.

Although the pump blend seems underdosed, I actually get a pretty decent pump from this pwo. I was surprised to be honest because I usually don't get pumps from any pwo, even less the ones made with L-Arginine AKG.

Also, the energy was really clean and it kicked in fast. I loved the focus on this supplement. It cleared up my mind and helped me concentrate on my workout. i felt mentally energized which is very important for me because I barely get any sleep and I started working out in the morning again since my boy started school.

Taste (8/10): I had fruit punch and I don't ever expect them to be tasty. I only want something that is not going to stick in my mouth for the entire workout or make me sick everytime I drink it. This achieved that and I was pleased.

Mixability (8/10): mixes fast, no clumps. Some sandy residue at the bottom, but extra water or some extra shakes and it disappears.

Value (9/10): About $29+/- plus S&H on the intrawebz for 30 real servings is a good deal for me. Most companies trick you with "45 servings" at one scoop and on the suggested dosage it says you need two... *cough* Cellucor *cough* USP labs.

Overall (8/10): I liked it bros and I think it is a great prw-workout. It is nothing groundbreaking, but I get everything I expected from a PWO and even more, a pump. The product delivers with clean energy and focus, muscle endurance and 30 real servings. Even if you only buy it once and go back to your favorite, I still think you cannot say anything bad about this one.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Relatively Inexpensive
    • Good Focus
    • Great Pumps
    • Under Dosed

Posted September 8, 2013
    anus tingles..sold

Posted September 8, 2013
    Nice, simple review. Hav'nt had this remake yet just the old one.

lava135

THe original was my all time favorite pwo - this one, not so much.

Thanks to Isatori for letting me try this through the ER program. This review is for the new formula of PWR, Isatori's pre workout product. I will say that the original formula PWR was my all-time favorite pwo and I looked forward to seeing if the new one held up to the old one. Alas, for me, it did not. It is still a solid product offering but not one that turned my world upside down like the original.

Profile: 7/10
    Isatori chose to use 3 prop blends:

Strength/Power Blend: Beta Alanine, creatine (mono and MagnaPower)

Pump Blend: Arg AKG, Amino Shield (loquat extract)

Energy/Focus Blend: caffeine, Schisandra, Red Drallion, Snake Root, Huperzia

As I always say, I am not a fan of prop blends but in the past I have given some companies a pass because of a track record of success and overall effectiveness. I am not going to do so here. For example the Strength/Power Blend comes in at 2600mg; given the clinical doses of both beta Alanine and creatine is at least 3g each, this is greatly under-dosed at 1 scoop and even a little under dosed at 2. Likewise I'm pretty "meh" on the use of arginine AKG as a pump ingredient but when I've taken it in bulk form, I normally used 3-5g, so again, seriously less than I'm used to seeing. I had no problems with the energy blend. And yes, while Isatori used top quality ingredients, I feel they were provided in amounts that would at the bottom range (or below) to be effective.

Taste & Mixing: 8/10
    PWR mixed fine with no clumping and no grittiness. Like the original PWR it has a unique flavor that isn't going to set the world on fire but is more than adequate for a pwo. (I actually kind of like it) For the record, I had the blue raspberry. It's kind of milky when mixed but overall both taste and mixing were above average.

Isatori says that this is a "true" one scoop pwo with no fillers that delivers power, energy, focus and pump. Unfortunately I didn't think that it really stood out in any single area and I question the 1 scoop claim. Pump was pretty non-existent with this, energy and strength minor, focus and energy was good, though. Clean energy with no jitters and moderately good focus. This is at one scoop – I also experimented with 2 scoops and interestingly enough did not see a significant difference, which could lead me to believe that I just didn't respond well to this product, personally. I also had some headache issues at the beginning but after increasing my water consumption I was fine. All in all, PWR provided a middle of the road performance benefit to my training – nothing too terrible but nothing really spectacular, either; in a world glutted with great pwo products, that's kind of the kiss of death.

This can be found online right under $30.00 so that equates to $1.00 per serving. That's a bit on the high side – especially given the fact that something like Muscle Marinade is only a few cents more per serving. I will say that it often goes on sale for the low to mid $20's so that would improve the value but given the fact that it didn't provide the effectiveness that I was looking for, value will be mediocre at any price for me.

I do love Isatori as a company and this is the first of their products that has not performed up to my expectations. And please keep in mind that we all respond very differently to supplements, especially pwo products, so that could just be a personal issue that I had with this product. However, I found the new formula of PWR to be far below the intense drive and focus that I received when using the original (DMAA) formula. I will rate this "maybe" with the caveat that I will not be purchasing this in the future, however, Isatori is one of the top companies in the industry and I would certainly say that if you wanted to give this a try based on the other stellar reviews, then please do not let my experience prevent that. Sorry guys – I wanted to love this like I loved the original but it just didn't measure up.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Crash
    • Clean Energy
    • Under Dosed

sdunlimited

PWR Is In My Top 5 Pre-Workout List

iSatori's PWR is an excellent pre-workout (PWO) drink that worked very well for me. Some PWO's can be hit or miss, other's just OK and others still go above and beyond to help you really get things done in the gym. I feel PWR is in that last category based on my positive experience with it.

Profile Overview

This is the newer, non-DMAA containing formula of PWR. Reinger outlined the formula in his review a while back so I am going to take the liberty to plagiarize what he wrote and cut and paste it here:

"Each serving of Isatori PWR contains:

* Ultra-Concentrated Power and Strength Blend 2600 mg
    [Beta-alanine (as carnosyn), creatine monohydrate creatine magnapower(creatine magnesium chelate)]

* Ultra-Concentrated Pump Blend 510 mg
    [L-arginine AKG 2:1 AminoShield (loquat extract (eriobotrya japonica)fruit and leaf) 6% maslinic acid)]

*Ultra-Concentrated Energy and Focus Blend 334 mg
    [Caffeine anhydrous (source of methylxanthine), schisandra chinesis extract (fruit), advantra Z (citrus auratium L.extract(fruit) 50% synephrine alkaloids), red dralion sceletium tortuosum extract (tuber)(containing mesembrine), snake root(rauvolfia canescens L.)(contains alpha-yohimbine), huperzia serrata (whole plant) 1% extract(contrains huperzine A)]"

Please take a moment to read his review below as well.

I've never been overly concerned about proprietary blends and base my opinions more on how a product works for me. If it works, great - they must be doing something right! If it doesn't work, I do agree with the folks that have issues with them. PWR didn't fall into this category, but I will note the prop blend as a Con/Negative.

I kept this exceedingly simple and that's what I thought was one of the great things about PWR. One scoop about 15mins pre-workout and that was it. I never really deviated from this at all.
    In the spirit of full disclosure however, I'm a prolific PWO user. I always have a bunch on hand and tend to cycle through on a regular basis. When I get one that works well, like PWR, I'll typically stick with it as my staple until it's gone.
    For those interested, PWR has no dyes in it and mixes up as a hazy water with a decent flavor. Personally, I prefer to have no dyes because it's meaningless to me and I applaud iSatori for taking this route.

Good stuff. One scoop remained effective for me. Solid Beta-Alanine tingles every time I used it, very good energy and a level of focus that helped me get through my lifting session. I never got that "˜I feel like a machine!' effect from this that you'd often find with a DMAA containing product but it was still very effective. Again, while good, it also didn't reach the level of my current pinnacle PWO product, PNI's Prodigy. I have no problems falling back on PWR if I'm out of Prodigy, however.

PWR can be found anywhere from the low to high $20 range which I feel is right in line with other effective PWO supplements. I personally like to shop for the cheapest deals and would not hesitate to pick it up for $25 or under.

PWR is a good, solid, effective and consistent pre-workout product that will keep making an appearance in my supplement cupboard. If you're looking for a new, different and/or functional pre-workout then PWR is worth considering.

Thank you to the folks at iSatori for allowing the Expert Reviewer Team to trial and review this product for them. I hope this helps you gain a better perspective of this product and assists in your decision to purchase.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Dyes
    • Relatively Inexpensive
    • Good Focus
    • Prop Blend

Posted March 14, 2014
    is this the good old version or new

Posted March 15, 2014
    I liked this stuff at first, but I built a quick tolerance for it. Glad you were able to keep it at 1 scoop.

Reinger

Clean, Clear, and Consistent...

iSatori's PWR. Thanks to iSatori for participating in the ER program and allowing a few of us to review their Pre-Workout, PWR.

Overview:

Overview:

Although this is the "reformulated" version and I did not get to try the original, my anticipation for a let down was quite high due to all the good things that I had heard about the O.G. This was settled on the first dose. This is a clean solid Pre-Workout. In the vast market of PWO, there is a lot to choose from. I have had my share and more than I can even remember. When I am searching for a PWO, I look for a solid profile, a quality VS quantity serving size, and most importantly results. PWR delivered on all aspects of my search, and has snuck into my top 3 PWO list.

Effectiveness: 9

This flat out works. All the time, every time, without having to vary the dosage. 20 min before my workout about an hour and a half after my pre-workout meal, or empty stomach I would take 1 scoop slightly above level. I love a PWO with a small serving size that can still pack a punch.
    Never overly stimmed out, and never let down by a crash, this steady stream of clean energy did the trick for me every time. The focus was there, but not so intense that I lost track or felt out of it at any pint in time.

Profile: 9

Each serving of Isatori PWR contains:

* Ultra-Concentrated Power and Strength Blend 2600 mg

* Ultra-Concentrated Pump Blend 510 mg

*Ultra-Concentrated Energy and Focus Blend 334 mg

Using a nice creatine blend, and proven ingrediants such as Beta- alinine and L-arginine, supplemented with a great energy and focus blend, the profile is solid. The addition of Red Dralion intrigued me greatly. The addition is to not only help increase energy and focus, but to relieve or help ease anxiety and elevate mood. There are a few PWO that when taken in large quantities have taken my anxiety level past the point of comfort. This was never the case with PWR.

Plus no dyes... big plus in my book.

Taste: 8

Blue Raspberry, one of my personal flavors. The taste was actually pretty decent. Not as tart as I would have liked, but subtle and sweet, with a slight chemical taste. In 6oz of cold water, it mixed easily with a little settlement and a few flakes of what I believed to be the Red Dralion. But all in all it went down smooth, with very little after taste.

Value: 9

As a personal rule of thumb when purchasing a PWO, I prefer not to pay more than a dollar per serving. Where most PWO lose their place on the value scale, is the need to take two or three scoops which cuts the amount of servings in a container greatly. PWR falls right in line with my price guide and then some. The average seems to be around $25. I have even seen this for $18.99, at that price point it is a must try. I will admit that some of my scoops were slightly heaping, for I am a stim junkie, but I never needed or used more than that. At 30 serving per container, I highly suggest giving this a shot and it may just creep into one of your new favorites.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Crash
    • Good Focus

Posted August 26, 2013
      Great review man. I will look for a sale for this.

Posted August 26, 2013
      This wasn't my cup of tea - still decent but damn, I loved the original.

dknight

This is probably one of the best bang for your buck PWOs you can get

What's up SR brothers, I am proud to bring you the latest review by yours truly dknight. So I decided to give PWR a run after reading the review put up by hulk. He pretty much sold the product to me, which is good because I have been looking for a new PWO of choice. So lets begin shall we?

Ingredients (9): I have been told that PWR has recently been reformulated with the DMMA which I could take or leave. I have had both good and bad experiences with DMMA. I however did purchase the old formula so it contained 40mg DMMA. Other then that PWR had a pretty basic formula 300mg of Caffiene, 1600mg Beta-Alanine, a pump blend mostly containing AAKG (which I respond to very well)and a few other goodies but that is the basics of it.

Dosing (10): Very simple dosing here just a scoop about 15min before your workout as with most PWO. The difference here is they mean one scoop. It was rare that I went over one scoop, I had to be really dragging arse to go scoop and a half or more.

Taste/Mixability (7): I got the blue raspberry and it was ok tasting, slightly metallic aftertaste and a little grittyness towards the bottom of the shaker but honestly who cares? Taste and mixablilty is not what sells me on a PWO and if is a make or break category for you then grow up.

Effectiveness (10): This stuff was off the hook!!! With out a doubt the best PWO that I have tried to date. The beta-alanine tingles set in almost the second you are finished drinking. About 15 min later extreme tunnel vision kicks in so you better hope that you are near some weights that you can destroy because that is all I was thinking about. As for enegy I never felt cracked out like I have with other DMMA containing PWOs but I did fell like I had the energy to lift all day and night. All I wanted to do was lift, lift, lift and lift some more. Did I mention that I wanted to lift?

As for pumps I saw some pretty decent pumps from this product, nothing crazy like Nitrox or yok3d when properly dosed but they were pretty solid for a PWO. The effect I was most surprised with was my vascularity, PWR made me extremely vascular more so then any other pre that I have tried. I believe it has to do with the AAKG because I have responded well to it before when I have added it myself but I guess I just wasn't expecting the level that I actually achieved. So yay for unexpected results!

Value (9): I paid around $23 dollars for a 30 serving tub, and with using only one scoop per workout it truly is a full month supply. Great deal in my eyes.

Overall (9): So overall this is probably one of the best bang for your buck PWOs you can get, if not the best. I had great focus, great vascularity, and still enough money in my pocket to buy a $5 footlong. I have found my new PWO of choice.

dk

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Good Focus
      • Decent Pumps
      • Cheap
      • Increase Vascularity

Posted November 20, 2012
        glad you liked it mt man. still my favorite as well nice review

Posted November 20, 2012
        thanks hulk. after reading your glowing review I figured it would be worth a shot and it did not disappoint.

Posted November 20, 2012
        I got this for free off Nutraplanet when I got Isatest-GF. A steal in my books lol.
        Did you crash at all on this?

Posted November 20, 2012
        No I didn't notice any crash on this. I actually came down quite nicely, it was more of a gradual delince of energy. Never a crash.

Posted November 20, 2012
        Cool, well good review man

Posted November 21, 2012
        Thansk Cam

Posted November 21, 2012
        Thanks*

I stand by this product and recommend it to anyone seeking a focus driven PWO

PWR: Ultra Concentrated PWO Revolution

In Short:

I love PWR. I feel that it's consistency and value help separate it in a very cluttered PWO market.

Background:

I first tried PWR by Isatori late last winter....
        PWR: Ultra Concentrated PWO Revolution

In Short:

Background:

I first tried PWR by Isatori late last winter. It had been on sale at Vitamin Shoppe (Back when I bought anything besides protein in brick and mortar stores) for 19.99. I was mainly drawn to it based on price. At that time there were not many reviews on it that I was able to find and I had never used an Isatori product before.

Once I tried PWR, I loved it's smooth and very consistent energy blend. This product effects me more or less the same every time I take it though sometimes I dose 1 scoop sometimes a bit more but never 2 full scoops.

I didn't make PWR a staple after my first tub and I more or less forgot it as I got swept up in the hype of Craze and Muscle Marinade last spring.

I recently went back to PWR after exhausting my immediate interest in Craze (though crazolade excites me), stocking up on more Muscle Marinade, and more or less being dissapointed by Condense.

Effects:

Pre-workouts can be difficult to review simply because they effect everyone a little bit differently. I can tell you that for me, PWR offers very clean-feeling energy which never rapidly plummets for me and I would generally describe as being very smooth. Along comes very excellent focus. It's hard for me to discuss endurance in regards to PWR becuase I supplement with many supplements which contribute to this. I can say that while using PWR I have had continuous and amazing gains. This again can be tied to my nutrition and training routine just as much as my support supplements and PWO.

I really enjoy this product and it has not yet let me down. The pump aspect for me is not eye-popping but I'm not overly concerned about pumps of that magnitude because I'm able to pump myself up pretty well supplements or not by using creative set formations and rest/pauses.

I don't really see any negative aspects to the way PWR has effected my training. I believe it ranks up there for me with Craze and Muscle Marinade as my favorite pre-workout supplements. Bare in mind that I enjoy that each of these products works very well for me if not in exactly the same way. They each have pretty stim-heavy formulas which allow me to dial in and they all promote earth shattering workouts and intensity for me.

PWR for those that are interested tastes fine to me. It's pretty sweet. I've had Blue-Raspberry and Fruit Punch I believe and think of them both as being similar. Taste does not factor too much for me as I'm very often combining nasty combinations of PWO's with various other flavored or unflavored powders and dusts.

Value:

I think PWR still does excellent on value for the effects it produces. 1 scoop will be enough for most people and the effects last long and are very consistent. It can be found for very reasonable prices ($20 or less give or take $5) at most places.

In Closing:

I stand by this product and reccomend it to anyone seeking a focus driven PWO that will help intensify training sessions in a very powerful (had to be done) and reliable way. If your curious try it out because it's much less expensive then many other far less effective products.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention unlike some other PWO's containing DMAA (Jacked leaps to mind), I have never had issues with my battleship due to my usage of PWR. This is a major benefit to me as I enjoy what this product does for training but not how it can negatively effect my favorite night time training rituals.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Good Focus
        • Decent Pumps

TigerJT's PWR Review

My 2nd Review. iSatori's Pre-workout PWR. Having used Jack3d by USP labs and (reviewed) and many samples of BPI's 1.M.R I have to say this is the best one I have used yet. So here's the stats:
          Taste : 9
          I...
          Taste : 9
          I have to say after using others this is just as good as them if not better to me. Not being a major focal point ( PWO down it and go) I enjoyed it for the 5 to 3 sec it took for me to down it! Blue Raspberry flavor was smooth/sweet and easy.
          Ingredients : 8.5
          Pretty simple as PWO's goes which I like. If you need more of something just add it! Here is the profile:

Ingredient Amount % Daily Value**
          -Creatine Monohydrate
          Arginine AKG 500mg
          Caffeine Anhydrous 300mg
          Ultra-Concentrated Energy Blend 40mg
          -Schisandra chinesis extract (fruit)
          -1,3 dimethylpentylamine HCl
          -Loquat extract (Eriobotrya japonica (fruit and leaf) 6% Maslinic Acid)
          -Huperzia Serrata extract (Huperzine A)

See Simple but nice amounts.

Effectiveness : 10
          Rocket Fuel anyone?! After drinking 15-20 min you feel the Beta Tingles....and like another review stated it is all over, not just face and arms. Not uncomfortable just strong! At the 30 min mark the focus is awesome. When this fully kicks in I am just moving from one station to the next without thinking just going. Time seemed to go by very quickly. I use a half scoop on cardio days to keep heart rate more normal and it does the trick still for drive; just less of the strong stim kick! And no crash was noticed.
          Price: 9
          Got mine at AllStarHealth.com for around $22! Guy I work out with went to get it at GNC and stated it was $42 at the store. It is 29.99 atm on their site red tagged! So for the profile of ingredients and compared to most PWO prices it is square in the middle. But for how it delivers it is well worth it in value!
          Overall: 9.3
          I really enjoyed this product! The workouts were great; Good taste, focus on point, tingles check, energy +++. Priced around 25-30 shipped! With all the hype about the best new PWO's I feel this is the most under rated and over looked PWO. I will keep this as my Fav. PWO when on stims. If you want to check out something to help you reach a new level this just may do the trick; get you some!

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Relatively Inexpensive
          • Good Focus

Posted April 16, 2012
            i hope my review pushed you in the direction of this product.

none the less nice review.

madge

Posted April 16, 2012
            hulkish, it did me. This stuff rocks, and one of the best values for a pwo, imo. I hardly ever stick to the same one and like to vary it up, but I went back to back on this one.

Posted April 16, 2012
            Hulkish1 it had a direct impact on my using it! Thanks for the great review. Would have said that in the review but didn't want to seem favtistic...lol. Much respect bro.