MX-LS7

By: iSatori

MX-LS7 is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by iSatori. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

What should I take with MX-LS7?
bblain26
  August 6, 2009

I have to say I am thoroughly pleased with this product. I've first started with the regular Lean System 7 formula over a year ago, then thought I'd give the MX-LS7 a try when I became more serious about shedding more fat and adding lean mass. I'm one of those people who have struggled with weight my entire life, and I've tried dozens and dozens of weight loss products on the market. Now, there have been some successful products come my way, but this I have to say tops my list, and I've remained with this product the longest. For one, this is a thermogenic, which is what you want to look for in a fat burning formula. It contains several ingredients that are known to speed metabolism and help with the fat burning process, such as 7-keto, green tea extract, citrus aurantium or bitter orange, the amino acid l-tyrosine, and many other ingredients combined in their specialized formula. I've always taken the capsules in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise, so I'm not sure how it would work otherwise. It's definitely done some great things for me, though. I shed the weight QUICK and my muscle definition ROCKS! The dosing is a bit different between the LS7 and MX-LS7, but I take the MX formula just like I did the LS7 - 2 caps 3x daily (before workouts or meals)rather than 3 caps 2x daily (before workouts or meals). Some say this product works best when cycled - couple weeks on with a week or two off. I've never worked it that way, so I wouldn't know.
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.