MX-LS7 Reviews

By: iSatori

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

MX-LS7 is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by iSatori. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

Justingtz
  April 13, 2011

I shall start by saying NO I did not finish it. I really tried to. Couldn't do it.

It was easy to take its in pills. Not big at all.

I wanted to try these after OEP because I like to do new stuff.

so I did it and man the very first time I got sick to my stomach. I said cool Ill keep going to see if it gets better. It did not. I went for 2 weeks straight suffering everyday. I had the feeling to vomit. It worked as an appetite supressant because I didn't want to eat anything. lol. It made me weak, dizzy, lightheaded and sick like I said. I really wished it would have worked. Just thought I'd share my really bad expierence.

It may work for you, just putting this out there so you aint surprised if it happens to you.
 Pros:
 Cons:
    • Sick To My Stomach
    • Urge To Vomit
    • Weakness
    bblain26
      August 6, 2009

I have to say I am thoroughly pleased with this product. I've first started with the regular Lean System 7 formula over a year ago, then thought I'd give the MX-LS7 a try when I became more serious about shedding more fat and adding lean mass. I'm one of those people who have struggled with weight my entire life, and I've tried dozens and dozens of weight loss products on the market. Now, there have been some successful products come my way, but this I have to say tops my list, and I've remained with this product the longest. For one, this is a thermogenic, which is what you want to look for in a fat burning formula. It contains several ingredients that are known to speed metabolism and help with the fat burning process, such as 7-keto, green tea extract, citrus aurantium or bitter orange, the amino acid l-tyrosine, and many other ingredients combined in their specialized formula. I've always taken the capsules in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise, so I'm not sure how it would work otherwise. It's definitely done some great things for me, though. I shed the weight QUICK and my muscle definition ROCKS! The dosing is a bit different between the LS7 and MX-LS7, but I take the MX formula just like I did the LS7 - 2 caps 3x daily (before workouts or meals)rather than 3 caps 2x daily (before workouts or meals). Some say this product works best when cycled - couple weeks on with a week or two off. I've never worked it that way, so I wouldn't know.