Morph

By: iSatori

Morph is a Pump Product manufactured by iSatori. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Does Morph work?
mhseaver670

February 16, 2014

Alright, its time to roll out another review for those guys over at iSatori. This is becoming a favorite brand here at Supplementreviews so lets see what Morph brings us.

Claims.
Clinically studied, greater increase in muscle size (with your first dose)
Supports improved strength, pumps, and vascularity
Free of any harsh stimulants

Ingredients 7
Now I think some of this are way under dosed and its a Prop blend so its kinda hard to tell what is what. But I can say that the way this pill is set up its seems to do what it says. It is a 3 part pill, time released, which its been a while since I have had something like that. It Has a
Preworkout part that is supposed to hit as soon as you take it.
Next is a Intra that is supposed to kick in about 60 mins after consumption.
Then there is the Post workout part that starts in around the 120 min mark.

Here is the Label
180 Tablets
Serving Size 3 Tablet
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
1 Pre-Workout - Precise Micro-Nutrient Delivery:
Carnostim-Xâ„¢(Instant Type IIx Muscle Fiber Activator) 613.26mg *
Beta Alanine(as 2-Hydroxy-3-Aminopropanoic Acid)
L-Histidine(as (2S)-2-Amino-3-(3H-Imidazol-4-Yl)propanoic Acid)
Aspartic Acid(as 2-Aminobutanedioic Acid)
Niacin(as Pyridine-3-Carboxylic Acid)

2 Intra-Workout - Precise Micro-Nutrient Delivery:
Hydro-PUMPâ„¢(Continuous Plasma And Blood Expander) 1,300mg *
Glycerol Monostearate(as Octadecanoic Acid, Monoester With 1,2,3-Propane-Triol)
L-Arginine-L-Malate(as (2S)-2-Amino-5-(Diaminomethyl Ideneamino) Pentanoic Acid; 2-Hydroxybutanedioic Acid)

3 Post-Workout - Precise Micro-Nutrient Delivery:
Prosyntha-Rxâ„¢(Fast-Acting Muscle Cell Regenerator) 1,250mg *
Di-Creatine Malate(as 2-(Carbamimidoyl-Methyl-Amino) Acetic Acid; 2-Hydroxybutanedioic Acid)
L-Citrulline(as (S)-2-Amino-5- Ureidopentanoic Acid)

Dosing 6
Well I started at 3 pills but got nothing really from it, so I talked to rep here at SR and he suggested 6 pills for my size, Well that worked for a while ( I will get to that ) But these are good sized pills and I hate taking a bunch of large pills before working out.

Effectiveness 7- 8.5
OK I know that is a range but let me explain.
At first with 6 pills I could feel the first 2 parts of the pill fairly well. Now keep in mind this is a NON STIM PWO based product. But I will say I seemed rather focused on what my mission was. Also I seemed to start sweating like crazy after about 30 mins or so and kinda got another boost so to speak. Pumps was...ehh. Here and there but is hard to compare this with something made strictly for a pump.
As far as the Post workout part of this I do not know. That would be hard to tell if a pill really helped unless it was the new bio grow pills!.

Also while talking to the rep here He said to try this with the PWR so I did.. wow that's a great combo. Which again lasted for a only a short while.
I never could get that feeling I had after the first week of that combo.

Value 8
Now this will run you around 30 -40 bucks about anywhere and honestly this bottle has lasted a good while even at my 6 pill dose. So I still think that is a good deal.

Overall 7
Now I give this a bit of a lower rating due to it being so hit and miss for me. That is just frustrating . But I will say this being a NON stim product I think this is something that would be great for someone taking a stim break. I think the focus was pretty decent for something that is not a stim product.

Thanks to iSatori and the rep here for helping me with questions.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Focus
  • Non Stim
  • Sweat More
  • Effects Short Lived
  • Non Stim
jeerree
  March 3, 2014

This is iSatori's stim free PWO and after going through a bottle of it, I can say the results were okay.

Ingredients: Credit to mhseaver670 with an excellent job writing out the ingredient label, which I will add my own commentary on below

Pre-Workout - Precise Micro-Nutrient Delivery:
Beta Alanine(as 2-Hydroxy-3-Aminopropanoic...

Pre-Workout - Precise Micro-Nutrient Delivery:
Carnostim-Xâ„¢(Instant Type IIx Muscle Fiber Activator) 613.26mg *
Beta Alanine(as 2-Hydroxy-3-Aminopropanoic Acid)
L-Histidine(as (2S)-2-Amino-3-(3H-Imidazol-4-Yl)propanoic Acid)
Aspartic Acid(as 2-Aminobutanedioic Acid)
Niacin(as Pyridine-3-Carboxylic Acid)

This prop blend seems great because there are all the chemical names of all these standard compounds, lol. Given that most PWOs have Beta Alanine at 1000mg per serving or higher, I would say this combo is underdosed.

2 Intra-Workout - Precise Micro-Nutrient Delivery:
Hydro-PUMPâ„¢(Continuous Plasma And Blood Expander) 1,300mg *
Glycerol Monostearate(as Octadecanoic Acid, Monoester With 1,2,3-Propane-Triol)

The inclusion of glycerol is great since it gives great pumps and typically isn't in any PWO I use. Arginine is the most popular pump ingredient but its effectiveness is hit or miss, so I can't comment too much here.

3 Post-Workout - Precise Micro-Nutrient Delivery:
Prosyntha-Rxâ„¢(Fast-Acting Muscle Cell Regenerator) 1,250mg *
L-Citrulline(as (S)-2-Amino-5- Ureidopentanoic Acid)

Creatine is either underdosed if this is your only source of creatine or unnecessary if you are taking other creatines. Citrulline is definitely underdosed.

So there's the lengthy ingredients section. TL:DR, underdosed prop blends, but glycerol monostearate seems to be nice.

Effectiveness: I put this at a 4/10 because I think anything I got out of this was from the glycerol. If my beta alanine levels and creatine levels are already saturated from other stuff I am taken, this little bit isn't gonna do much. The pumps weren't skin blistering by any means, but were noticeable.

I will also say that I really don't put too much credence into this 3-phase time release thing that iSatori developed. I think it is more of a placebo effect when you check the time at the gym and think, "Oh, phase 2 of the Morph has started, guess my pumps will be kicking in." I'm pretty sure that's how it works, right? The front of the bottle also claims and 1.77x increase in lean muscle mass on the first dose, or something ridiculous to that effect. Yes, iSatori pulled a Muscletech claim out their a**

Value: I think this costs around 35-40 retail? I got mine for free in a contest, but for 60 servings it's among the better deals in stim free preworkout. iSatori has had a great track record of making products I have enjoyed, but this one just didn't do it for me. Can't recommend it.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decent Pump
  • Many Ingredients Underdosed
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.