iSatori Isa-Test GF

Isa-Test GF iSatori
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (25 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 99% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
D-Pol (68 Reviews)
Universal Animal Stak Reviews
Animal Stak (85 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition Anatropin Reviews
Anatropin (4 Reviews)
USP Labs Prime Reviews
Prime (147 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Gaspari Nutrition Novedex XT Reviews
Novedex XT (58 Reviews)
6.8

Related Forum Topics

Buy 1 iSatori Isa-Test GF Get FREE Bio-Gro ($34.19 for both)
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/isa-test-gf.html Pretty decent deal, Isa...

Isatori Isa-Test GF $29.95

Bio-Gro & Isa-Test GF Bundle Stack $54 on Nutraplanet

Kamikazi's Log:: Isa-Test GF + D-Aspartic Acid 8 week cycle
Ok guys here goes! I've just received my 8 week cycle of Isa-test & Pri...

Kamikazi's Log:: Isa-Test GF + D-Aspartic Acid
Ok guys here goes! I've just received my 8 week cycle of Isa-test & Pri...

iSatori Isa-Test GF and DAA too much ?
Hi guys, i've been reading a lot about the Isa-Test GF and i'd like to...

Cut: Which Natty test booster to use with stack. Isa-Test GF or Endosurge
Im going to be starting a stack in October and was wondering which natty test bo...

T-blast or Isa-Test GF questions/comparison
I am planning on running a Test booster when I get back to school to give me tha...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Isa-Test is a natural testosterone booster that also contains ingredients to reduce estrogen, raise GH levels and improve overall body composition.

Isa-Test GF Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Isa-Test GF Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Libido (17)
  • Increased Energy (16)
  • Builds Muscle (15)
  • Good Value (15)
  • A Little Pricey (12)
  • Too Expensive (3)
  • Warn Your Nagging Gf Not To Bug You (3)
  • When You Feel Pissed Take A Walk (2)
October 23, 2012

Age: 24

October 23, 2012
 Perhaps even at my age I am just a great responder to certain products such as Test Boosters and Creatine. Don't get it twisted, I know this isn't creatine, im just saying regardless of a blend or straight mono, I notice the effects in it very well. The same can be said for the few T-boosters I have taken as well.

Background (Feel free to skip)
I took this for 4 weeks with C20, Hyper T2 and Licogenix. After 2wks on this I added Test Powder. For the most part I dropped all breads from my diet and started eating more green vegetables to help combat estrogen. My goal was to do a minor recomp for fun, but I also wanted to see if these products helped w estrogen as much as they claimed. Lico obviously is an Ai, Isatest has Ai abilities and so does Test Powder. I necessarily didn't want to destroy my estrogen as that would be bad,(hence why I added TP 2wks later)I wanted to see if 1.these supps lived up to the hype and 2.would help with this.

Ingredients
Vitamin B6 7mg, Vitamin C 25mg, Zinc 20 mg
Magnesium 300mg

ISA-TEST GF Propietary Blend: 1814mg
-Isatori claims that Isatest contains clinical data revealing an up to 154% increase in bio-available testosterone within 30 minutes and consists of "TESTOFEN, Tribulus Terresris and some other long drawn out Extracts"

-P-450 Anti-Aromatase. There is scientifically proven evidence that P-450™ reduces the "female-hormone" estrogen by up to 43%

-Somatrin 325mg: Isatori claims Isatest is the 1st ever to use the GH breakthrough Somatrin™ to increase your strength on the 1st workout

Strength: So I am not sure about increasing my strength on the very 1st workout but man did this ever help increase my strength over the course of 4wks. I was able to hit PRs on my dumbbell bench in back to back weeks and I felt more confident when it came to lifting heavier weight. I also noticed I had more stamina in the gym while lifting...seems to fall in line with the "Increased Energy Pro"

Testboosting: N/A as once again w/o getting tested I have no way of proving that this actually did this. But I did get acne on my face (and I haven't had that happen in years, only my back). I also developed more of an attitude. Got in my 1st fight (which I don't condone) since middle school -but I work as a bouncer so thats my excuse ;). I just had less patience.

Anti-Estrogen Ability: Once again its hard to prove this decreased w/o proper testing. But based on what the mirror told me, my chest area and midsection; I lost fat around them.
Other than the increased aggression this was the only downfall to the product. The price range is crazy for this as you can find this for as low as 24 to as high as 45. I got mine on a deal at Nutraplanet where you get their Pwo PWR free.
Another problem I have is there is 104 caps. That lasts 26 days. Isatori never says to take a day off (as some companies say take a day, usually sunday off) but rather take for 4-8wks. If there is no reason to take a day off (which I didn't) then why not add 16 more caps which would be a serving for 4 more days/ or one extra day a week and increase it to 120caps for 30days?

Overall
In excess, estrogen can promote water retention, increase bodyfat, and the effects of gynecomastia. I do believe this with Licogenix and diet helped decreased that. Isatori claims that within the first two to four weeks, expect to see increases in strength and improvements in sexual performance. All I can say is... Yes! ;D In all seriousness Isatest may be my new fave Testbooster (surpassing TestoPro and the late Pink Magic).

I explained above what other supps I stacked this with. My body composition as a whole improved and I've had guys & girls say I looked bigger, buffer (if thats even a word) and assume time and time again I'm on something. Just lets me know that my diet and routine are working well, and these supplements, well, they supplement me well.

Reviews: 10
Reputation: +380
Nice review bro.
I've run 3 or 4 cycles of Isa-Test GF over the years and absolutely love it! I'm now stacking it with DAA powder as well and the results have been phenomenal - using that stack now as test stack for my PCT.

Thanks you sir!
Your review was actually one of the reasons I decided to pick this up! And I can't wait to run this w/DAA again

killaz5
killaz5

Joined: 4/2011
Reviews: 13
Reputation: +117
i was planning on running this with dpol next, glad to see a expert review on it now. Nice review bro

Reputation: +1747
Thanks man, Your Strength gains and Endurance lifting should increase tremendously w/that stack. Good luck brother

brdelgro
brdelgro

Joined: 1/2013
Reputation: 0
Great review, my only question is do you need to stack this with Licogenix and the other products you had listed? Or was that a personal preference? Thanks so much

Reputation: +1747
Thank you for the compliment sir!

No you don't have to stack it with Licogenix, I always wanted to try that product so for me it was a personal preference. Isatest, Test Powder and Licogenix all have AI components so be careful not to overdue it as you don't want to kill all your estrogen.

What exactly are you thinking about running? PM me if you'd like

Reply #7:
Riostarter
Riostarter

Joined: 1/2014
Reputation: 0
What about changes in composition?if compare composition on different sites can see some changes,and how they influence on results?

May 2, 2011

Reviews: 10

Age: 31

May 2, 2011
 True to form, another lengthy, in-depth review... ;-)

Background:
I ran a 6-week cycle of Halotest (H-Drol) and used this product as my primary natty test booster for my PCT. I had read amazing reviews on it and knew that iSatori was a solid company who put some effort into developping a superior product. I'm not a fan of Tribulus-based boosters, so I had high hopes for the Testofen-based based primary ingredient in this product. Since I also had some TestoPRO on hand, I decided to run that as well, just in case... TestoPRO also uses Testofen as primary ingredient, just with different support mix. Took this at night.

While on cycle I did very high volume trainnig, short rest between sets, and lighter weight (see my Halotest review for details). 6 weeks and 30 pounds later, strating my PCT it was all about getting my strength back ASAP so changed up to my usual lifting style with ~12 sets for bigger, and ~8 sets for smaller muscle groups. Kept in the 8-12 rep range while running Isa Test GF.

Dosing:
I took 4 Isa Test GF pills 30 minutes before a workout, along with C-BOL (creatine + NO) and caffeine. I used my TestoPRO at night before bed, 2 pills.

Results:
Kinda hard to gauge the effectiveness of a natty test booster coming off cycle, especially when getting strength back. I'll break down results into smaller categories...

Strength:
Through the roof. Not having lifted heavy for several months (was doing volume training for ~6 weeks BEFORE my cycle, or around 3 months total. Within 2 weeks was lifting as heavy as I ever was in the past, with good form. By 4th week I was benching 110lbs DB for incline press and got my deadlift back up ~365lbs (great for me). Barbell curls on a long bar with a wheel (45lbs) a side, skull crushers with 150lbs, flat bench ~300lbs+ (for 5+ reps) and leg press with 8 plates/side.

Size:
4 weeks after my PCT I'm about 5lbs lighter (about 225lbs vs 230lbs). Those 5lbs were mainly water dropped. I cleaned up my diet more on PCT, lowered my carb intake, lowered my protein intake and pretty much stayed the same size. Now that I'm about 6 weeks Post Cycle, I'm now starting to ease into my cut, now doing cardio every morning and dropping my carbs to fewer meals and less amount. For size though, pretty much lost none (or very little) of the newly acquired muscle I built while on Halotest.

Libido:
Never lost my libido while on cycle, but with the lethargy of Halotest I'd skip sex for sleep. lol. While on Isa Test I'd often be in the mood after a long day, have amazing vivid sexual dreams (aided my ZMA + GABA) and wake up with a raging hard on. Awesome. Honestly, I can probably say that occassionally I'd feel tingling senstions (not in a bad way) in my testicles, like I could feel my test kick-starting. Cool feeling.

Aggression:
Being so lethargic on cycle I was REAL mellow all the time. Still felt energized in the gym. Once in my PCT and on Isa Test I was back to my usual self QUICK. Not being a dyk looking for fights or anything, but the alpha-male testosterone running through my system was present.

Value:
In good 'ol Australia the best online price is ~$80/bottle, retarded. I ordered 2 bottles online from the UK for around $90 AUD, or about half the price. I used 1 bottle in 30 days for my PCT, and still have the 2nd bottle for use in a later PCT. So for just over $1/day, VERY good value to kick-start your test.

Verdict:
I'd be curious to see what kind of size/strength gains an experienced lifter could add running this product solo. As a PCT, I'd EXTREMELY satisfied. Did exactly what it was supposed to do: get my test levels and strength back. I stopped taking the Isa Test GF ~2 weeks ago and my strength levels haven't changed, so no drop-off. Only reason I didn't give this product a full 10/10/10 is because I didn't actually GET BIGGER while taking it... LOL.

Final thoughts:
If I run a strong cycle in the future, I'd definitely be interested in trying D-Aspartic Acid, but knowing how well the Isa Test worked, I'll definitely keep it in the mix. Will use the DAA morning & night, and the Isa Test at noon pre-workout.

Hit me up if you have questions.
Cheers,
Mike.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increase Strength
  • Increase Recovery
    chichistrong
    chichistrong

Joined: 9/2010
    Reviews: 69
    Reputation: +2157
    great review bro, this is the type of reviews I look for in products I'm not sure about.

everlastlift
    everlastlift

Joined: 3/2010
    Reputation: +75
    Great review! Starting this today, got me psyched!

kevO
    kevO

Joined: 8/2010
    Reviews: 71
    Reputation: +3978
    Great review. Tried this awhile back and it was comparable to my alltime fav Animal Stak. Very solid test booster...

DogRomeo
    DogRomeo

Reputation: +9
    Very thorough. Can tell you know your stuff.

kubitzky10
    kubitzky10

Joined: 4/2010
    Reviews: 29
    Reputation: +567
    good review bro but HaloTest isn't H-drol. It's actually a clone of P-Mag. Certainly they are very similar but not the same.

joeflah13
    joeflah13

Joined: 5/2009
    Reviews: 52
    Reputation: +1254
    When you said "I took 4 Isa Test GF pills 30 minutes before a workout, along with C-BOL (creatine + NO) and caffeine." did you just pop all the pills in and wash it down with water at the same time? Or did you split em up?

Reply #7:
    cowboy
    cowboy

Joined: 9/2010
    Reputation: 0
    Good review from someone who is not in their prime still. Thanks.

November 18, 2013

BillyBourne

Reviews: 13

Age: 31

November 18, 2013
    Best Test Booster Bar None

This is/was the Best Test Booster I have ever used!!!

Unfortunately, it is no longer available in Ireland due to Tribulus becomming a banned substance. :-(

First thing I noticed was that I felt like a 15 year old again, serious boost in libido!!

I took this product several times, the one time I ran it, I was injured. I though it would give me a little boost. My GF asked me to discontinue the product, as I was constantly looking for..... well you know.

100% effective! No sides, and felt great taking it.

I'm currently on Cellucor's ZMA, can't say too much about it yet, only 1 week on it, but after 1 week of isatori's ISA Test, I felt a lot more!!!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increase Recovery
    • Sleep Better
    • Increased Libido
    May 7, 2013

Age: 27

May 7, 2013
    Test drainer?

Hey first review, unfortunately it's going to be a little blunt, but whole reason why I'm doing this is because of my experience. The whole reason why I bought this product was because of the reviews... I have a different story.

I've experienced test boosters in the past... I've taken stand alone, I've taken stacks... Needless to say they've all been junk... Cept for 1 stack I did do... But it more or less made me feel like a beast in the sack and not the gym. But anyways...

Like I said I've experienced with same natty test boosters (never did cycle of anything) in the past few years just because I've felt like I've been a lil low on the T. Well comes out I go to the doc, he says I'm normal at 326 total with 8.8 free... Typical doc huh. So I know natty test boosters aren't going to get me where I need to be but I thought it was worth a try so I've been playing around.

Diet, not super clean but I try and keep under2500 cals, lowerish carbs, high protein.
    Workout, I try and work each body part 2x a week, I can't do 1x body part per week
    Supplements, fish oil, multi, whey/casein, melatonin, and HumaPro

I did stack this with dpol and if you order from m&s they'll throw in their pre workout PWR if you order this product which I thought was cool, but ive had better pre workout before.

Damn I feel like in should be certified with all that bs, now on to it.

Straight up, this product did not work for me. In fact I had some severe side effects some of you may think are outlandish. But I kid you not, nothing changed (supplement or diet) prior or during this cycle or after... Here's what happened

I would say side affects became apparent after a week of use, I took the product as advised and I had already been taking dpol for 30 days prior. First thing I started to notice was extreme hair loss, I was shedding like an animal. Then I would say my libido was the next thing that went out the window, talk about PO'd gf. Then the following: severe depression, anxiety, and extreme tiredness. I felt like my testosterone plummeted so far I was turning into a female. I work customer service and sales and I wanted to kill EVERYONE. not really but I wanted to snap on people. Even my boss had a meeting with me to ask me what was going on. I literally almost walked out on my job. Sounds extreme but seriously I hated life and I wanted to punch everybody in the face.

Now with that said, I've been off the product for about 5 days. Im still taking the dpol. I noticed today I was not losing as much has as I normally would when styling it on this stuff, my anxiety has improved greatly, and my mood is a little blah but not f'ed up like it was. My libido I think slowly coming back, I hardly ever had erection on this so far since stopping I noticed it's coming back slowly.

What it do for me in the gym? He'll I could barely make it to the gym. I was too f'ing depressed and tired. Only thing I noticed it seemed like my muscles were fuller.... Maybe? And if I did skip (which I rarely do but did when on this) it seemed my strength didn't drop.

Conclusion... This product seemed to work for a lot of people, but I was not one of them. I really wanted this product to work. Test boosters are junk, just need to find me the right doc ;)

Pros:
    Cons:
      • Depressed
      • Lack Of Libido
      • Anxiety
      • A Little Pricey
      • Warn Your Nagging Gf Not To Bug You
      • When You Feel Pissed Take A Walk
      • Large Doses

Reputation: +1
      Gave a 5 in value because it gives a "satisfaction guarantee" on label.. Whatever that means I'll find out later

Reviews: 78
      Reputation: +2485
      Not sure why this did not work for you. Most everyone really likes this one.

Reputation: +1
      Ya I'm not sure either, at first I thought the side effects was just me, I've been know to go through seasonal depression but being that I didn't have the symptoms before and the symptoms are subsiding after quitting and its the only thing that has change... Leads me to believe it's this product.

Test booster I think are a hit and miss. Camstl says he did good on this but I read his review on per erase and he said didn't really work for him... Which it is actually one of the few products that I actually saw positive results from. Guess everybody is different, maybe I'm just weird ha

Pes*

April 14, 2013

Age: 26

April 14, 2013
       Hey, this is my first review, I will attempt to be as thorough as possible.

Background/Overview(feel free to skip): Haven't really trained seriously since I was 24(since then would work out 1 maybe 2 a week), decided I wanted to improve my body again and considered using PHs but decided those were way over my head, and proper diet, getting back in the gym and natty test supplementation was the way to go. I totally modified my diet and stopped drinking(I was putting down ~5 adult beverages a day and bingeing on weekends, another reason I was scared of using PHs). Anyway, on the advice from an old friend and trainer I ran this for 4 weeks at the recommended dose along with DAA (only 2g a day though) and some ON micronized creatine(preloaded first for 5 days, and used for the first 3 wks). Also used Citrulline Malate ~5g as a preworkout along with 3g of beta alanine(also preloaded the beta A for 5 days prior to running this product) and used ON whey as a post work out. Tried to train 5 days a week, but it ended up being more like 4. Also 900mg bid of Omega-3.

Ingredients: This has already been covered by prior reviews.

Dosing(10/10): Very easy, just 4 pills either 1 hour before you put in work, or before you go to sleep. Kind of weird; on non-training days these things would knock me out, sleep like a baby for 5 hours, but almost feel like it gave me a boost when taken preworkout.

Results(9/10): Only reason I can't give it a 10 is because its impossible to attribute all of my gains to one product. I know it was working for 3 reasons; some joint pain probably because it has mild AI(aromatase inhibition) properties, acne on back of my legs(gone now), and NRBs(still there while writing this review haha). It really increased my libido, which is actually a con because I had enough of that to begin with and I work a sales job, so its kinda awkward when I get one in front of a client. Anyway, also got the massive gains in strength and body composition. Put on about 6lbs of pretty lean mass(maybe a little water in there from the creatine) but that's still amazing for me in 4 weeks. Also added 15lb to my flat bench, 25 to my decline(probably more due to retraining and improving technique) and 10 to my military press and about the same for Arnolds. Also felt increased energy after the 1st week, and got even better after 2nd week, got mild alpha feeling. As a disclaimer... I'm sure some of these effects came from the modifications to my diet, increased time in the gym, and not drinking(stopping ethanol probably caused a massive drop in my cortisol levels, which would explain my gains) But anyway, after four weeks, I'm convinced this stuff works, I feel like I did 6 years ago.

Price(7/10): Ehhh... a little expensive, one might be better off using just DAA for about 1/2 the price. But I still feel this adds a little something for the older guys. Just make sure you have Omega-3s on hand, cause its a little rough on the joints.

Joined: 3/2013
      Reputation: +13
      And Omega-3s are way easier to have than Tamoxifen ;)

October 28, 2012

Age: 25

October 28, 2012
        I have tried a couple natural testosterone boosters and iSatori Isa-test GF was pretty effective at matching it's claims. Younger bodybuilders may not completely benefit from these types of products since they have higher testosterone already. This was the first iSatori product I've tried. I took 2 bottles of this not stacked with any other supplements to aid it.

Dosing: 7/10
      The dosing protocol is relatively simple. You take 4 capsules 1 hour prior to workouts and on non-workout days you take 4 capsules prior to bed. Although simple, I've found natural test boosters with dosages that require less capsules.

Ingredient profile: 8/10
      There is a lot included in this product but unfortunately it contains a proprietary blend. Isa-test contains ingredients such as Somatrin (increased GH factors during workouts), an anabolic blend (testofen, tribulus terrestris, Longjax, zinc/magnesium), an endurance/strength-promoting compound and some anti-oxidants.

If you search around, you'll see that natural testosterone boosters range anywhere from 30 dollars to around 50 dollars. I bought 2 bottles of Isa-test GF on amazon for 27.99 each. This is a good price nowadays for an effective natural testosterone booster with minimal sides.

Like I have already noted, this may be most beneficial for bodybuilders 25 or older. I definitely benefitted from this. Since this product's main ingredients are part of a proprietary blend, I was reluctant to purchase this at first. Also it seems a lot of test boosting supplements these days have so much hype around them. I actually really liked this product. I dosed the product at 4 capsules per day for 8 weeks. While following a lean bulking eating strategy and implementing modified Rest Pause style training I saw consistent strength and muscle gains. I started the cycle at 208 lbs. and finished at about 213 lbs. It doesn't sound like much but 5 pounds of lean mass in 8 weeks is great for me. I also didn't gain much fat at all during this time, but even lost some lower chest fat (maybe anti-estrogenic properties).

Side effects: 7/10
      I did not experience any really bad side effects but I did have some increased irritability as well as some oily skin. I'm also easy going by nature and my wife noticed I was slightly more irritable or stressed, but nothing major. With higher T levels you will experience these types of sides, so it seemed my test was increased. I think some minor "side effects" are a positive thing because they show possible increased testosterone.

I had a good run with Isa-Test GF, and at 25 years old I figured I'd still give it a try. I completed 2 bottles in about 8 weeks and had some good gains in strength and size. Although following a lean bulk I still remained pretty lean. I only had a few minor sides to note and no major downsides. I definitely recommend iSatori Isa-test GF to anyone looking for a natural boost in test to help muscle building efforts while keeping fat to a minimum.
      • Oily Skin
      • Large Doses

Joined: 6/2010
      Reviews: 55
      Reputation: +2374
      Nice review.

Joined: 10/2012
      Reputation: +24
      Thanks- my first review, hopefully many more on the way

Joined: 6/2010
      Reviews: 55
      Reputation: +2374
      Yeah bro. Keep churning um out at this quality and you'll get some positive press.

BigOUkranian
      BigOUkranian

Joined: 2/2012
      Reviews: 8
      Reputation: +29
      Good review. I just purchased my first bottles. Did you run any serms or PCT afterwards? When you finished your 8 week cycle, did you notice a T crash (low energy, low libido etc)?

RaleighReps

October 5, 2012

Reviews: 20

Age: 29

October 5, 2012
       I recently completed a stack of Isa-Test GF and Purus Labs D-Pol. I have to say that I love D-pol, and have used it several times in the past. Therefore, I know the feeling s and results that D- pol gives you. Now, Isa is a good product, and I felt several good things with it. I completed an 8 week cycle of this, but took D-pol for 12. Reason for this was due to the amount of time it takes for DAA to start working. Usually you have to use one full tub of D-pol before you get results. Let’s go into detail.
      Price: I bought my Isa for $29 each at TF Supplements. This is not bad, but if you are planning on completing a cycle longer than 8 weeks, you will be spending a pretty penny.
      Value: I felt that this product helped get me lean. It also gave my libido a hell a drive. This product stacked with D-pol, I felt like I was 16 again. Sometime my libido was up so much, it kind of made me feel uneasy. I felt that this product helped me lift heavier and made me look more vascular. I felt that it helped me lean around the waist, which was great during the pool season. Unlike D-pol, Isa does not have anything to give pump. So, if you’re looking for a product to give you more drive and pump, this product is not for you.
      I gained some size, but nothing amazing, due to the fact that I was cutting and eating clean. My main focus was to lean out of summer. If my calorie intake was higher, I know I would have stacked on some size. While I was on these two products, I got several complements about my abs and my figure.
      Aggression: When I have taken D-pol in the past, I never felt aggression or had a short fuse. When I started taking Isa, I really didn’t get the aggression, but more the short fuse. I really could not do anything that required patients. I would get very frustrated and would need a break from whatever I was doing. If I was in an argument, my fuse was really short. It’s decently tolerable, but if you can’t control yourself very well, you may not want to take this product.
      Overall: This product did raise my test levels (I do not have lab results). But if you have ever taken supplements, you know when you test levels increases. Therefore, I am sorry I did not get lab results for you, but that requires time and money on my part that I do not want to give, just for this review. Sorry.
      Negative aspects: Really there are none. You only need to take four pills that are not that big. In addition, you only take them once a day. That is very easy. Taste, well there was no taste, and the pills were very easy to swallow, unlike D-pol’s horse pills.
      If you are looking for a natty testbooster, this product is very good. I believe you will see some results. Keep in mind everyone is different, and my results may be different than yours. For the price and the results, this product deserves 9’s across the board.

LeCajun
      LeCajun

Joined: 8/2012
      Reputation: +37
      I agree. On day three of my second bottle and results are starting to show. Might have to stack this with some Dpol next time. Good review

Joined: 6/2011
      Reviews: 20
      Reputation: +184
      Ya, its a great product. I am glad you are seeing some results.

Reviews: 78
      Reputation: +2485
      good review and I want to try this myself. But use Paragraphs next time.

September 7, 2012

Age: 36

September 7, 2012
       I am 36 years old and have always been the strong and started to work out when I was just 14 years old.
      When I was 21 years old I weighed 205 and benched about 380ibs natural never did steroids. I met my wife when I was 22 and slowly stopped going to the gym and before I knew it I was 35 married 2 kids and weighed about 230ibs and I starting to feel like an old middle age man. This year 2012 me and my family started to go to the YMCA (because the kids are now 5 and 6) and I was just doing cardio. I would look at the bench thinking I miss being strong and I was afraid of starting all over to be strong again. (Remember I stopped working out on weights for over 10 years.) Then one day after a 20 mins of cardio and feeling good I went to the bench and put on 135ibs. It felt very heavy but I pushed out 10 reps. The next set I put on 225 just to see if I can do it and I was able to get about 6 reps, so that started my journey back, and what a great journey it is. I started off slow very slow and after about 4 months into my workouts I tried 315 with a spotter and I did it I squeezed out 1 rep of 315. That was my first goal. But something I noticed that is much different then when I was younger it was my endurance and recovery. The endurance is much less then when I was younger Example. Doing 275 when I was younger (21) I could always squeeze out a few extra reps if my arms starting burning. Doing the 275 older (36) as soon as I started to feel the burn I would lose all my strength and I could never do 1 extra rep. It sucked because I started to feel my age. (Drop off is much greater because of my age). Recovery is also much longer as I get older meaning after a good workout I will feel it for a few days. When I was younger I might feel it the next day but after a day I was ready to go again. Also my pumps in the gym are much less as you get older. So I started to look into supplements. I looked and looked and one day I went to GNC and the guy tried to sell me a 180 dollar stack of something but I was not going to pay 180 dollars without doing research and my WIFE would KILL ME. So he sold me ISA TEST for $35(he gave me ½ off) and I started my first cycle of a supplement.

First, DID I notice a difference after the first time taking it, not in the GYM. I did notice that when I woke up in the morning I had a very, very hard --------, well you know. It was like I was in my early 20s. I was like, OK this is cool if ISA test just gives a good morning wood it is worth it. I also noticed that I was thinking about ------- (fill in the blank) my wife more than normal, a lot more. The first thing I noticed was an increase in SEX drive that alone is worth the $35. OK, back to the gym after about a week or two I felt stronger and my pumps felt like I was 20 years old again. I just felt strong and confident for the first time in 10 years, I felt great. I know ISA TEST is not a STERIOD But if it can get me closer to when I Was in my 20s that alone is worth it. I just felt stronger and more confident I remember benching 275 thinking I am a machine and this weight is nothing, and pressed it over 10 times. That is how I felt when I was in my early 20s. I finished my cycle of ISA test and went from benching 275 6 times to 275 12 times. So did it work for me a BIG FAT YES.

After taking ISA test I tried another test booster (Ztest stacked with test 600 PMD) and it worked but it cost more and it did not work any better. I went off test boosters for a few months and I do notice a difference. The first thing I notice after being off them is my sex drive is down and confidence is less. I went back on ISA test this week (first week of SEP). And after I took my first dose at night I woke up with a big fat B----(well you know). I also took a few months off to make sure the TEST boosters really did increase my sex drive and confidence in the gym and after just 1 week back on ISA test I do feel more confident and my sex drive is WAY up again.

Guys if you are reading this ISA Test does work, but it will only make you feel your youth again and I am thinking it will make you testosterone levels up to as much as your body can naturally produce when you were in your prime. For me that’s good enough, just feeling young again feels great. If you are young 30s it will work and you will feel great. Even if you don’t work out I would take it for the increase in sex drive. Thank you ISA test for a great product
      JOHN

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Nothing Bad At All And At 35 You Can't Beat It
        line6reed

chefneilde

Joined: 3/2010
        Reviews: 27
        Reputation: +768
        Never heard of this before but now i'm interested. Good review

Vermonster
        Vermonster

Joined: 1/2012
        Reviews: 19
        Reputation: +255
        I am absolutely loving what Isa-Test GF is bringing to my current stack. I'm in week 3 of a planned 8 and you make me very excited for what's to come!

Reputation: +1747
        Good review. A nice feel good story and 275 for 12 is pretty damn good.

They have this on sale at Nutraplanet for the week (you also get the companys Pre workout for free)

Give Endosurge a try, both are good but underated boosters from what I hear and on sale at NP for the week

Joined: 9/2012
        Reputation: +12
        Update:
        It has been a few weeks and I seem to be getting stronger. I am almost at 405 bench. I think I will hit it in OCT. I hit 375 at the end of bench press workout for 1 so i think i am at about 390+ fresh.

rick760112
        rick760112

Joined: 12/2012
        Reputation: 0
        Great review. Been looking for reviews of individuals around my age or older; which makes it even more encouraging to use. I've been using TestFreak; but am not happy with it especialy for how much I paid. So, very encouraging.

July 11, 2012

markmatt

Age: 47

July 11, 2012
         This is my first product review. I took the 4 capsule daily dose of Isatori ISA-TEST as recommended before a workout or one hour before sleep for approximately 5 weeks. During the 4th week, various side affects developed which caused me to discontinue its use, which I will elaborate on below.
        First, let me discuss the positive results of the product.

The good positive benefits: 4 easy to swallow capsules. I had excellent workouts and increases in strength. I often had the alpha male feeling while working out, but did feel extra aggression at times. My muscles got harder and I seemed to have burned more fat since I am thinner in the waist and my abdominal muscles are more visible, but my weight stayed relatively the same. I also needed less sleep to recover from workouts, which I didn't like.

On workout days, I stacked it with a couple different pre-workouts products, Neurocore, Andraulic State GT off and on, and of course whey protein powder, fish oil, glucosamine chondrotin for my joints and a vitamin C tablet. I am 47 years old and it increased my libido but the side affects negated those benefits. In addition, I followed Isatori's recommended workout program, of three weeks of higher reps, then a switch to the heaviest weight I could handle.

Also my diet was and is good. I eat fruit and green vegetables every day including broccoli or green beans, corn or peppers, apples, pears, bananas and a grapefruit at least 5 days a week, and I eat 5 to 6 times a day. I eat double fiber wheat bread with peanut butter, and limit bad high glycemic carbohydrate foods except after a workout. I also jogged a few days a week which included Interval training. I weight approximately 160 pounds and my body fat is fairly low. It was 11.6% in December 2011 when I last had it tested in the gym. I feel it is 10% or less now since I jogged on the treadmill a few days a week all Winter and have worked out consistently since last November. At my age of 47 I am almost on a continuing cut phase. I do not want bulk, but just want to be lean and strong and so far have attained my goal.

The Negative: Price is a little high, but I bought it at MuscleandStrength.com and got it on sale at 15% off their regular price. I had occasional heartburn from it. I stopped taking it on day 35 because at day 29 or 30, I developed pain and inflammation very low on my midsection, just above my p**is. I also had difficulty urinating, and I had pain when I went number 2 (S*it). All these symptoms disrupted my sleep the whole week, so I finally stopped taking it, and then all symptoms disappeared. I did not see a doctor since all these symptoms went away when I stopped. I can only guess what was inflamed and painful, but I surmise it was my prostate gland. I have been off it for two whole weeks now with no symptoms. I am disappointed that I had to stop taking it. I have cycled off all caffeine and stimulants for the past two weeks.

May 23, 2012

Nomansfriend

Age: 32

May 23, 2012
         I was told about Isa-Test by a former Padre baseball player, dude was one of the biggest guys in my gym and just looking at him made me want to try it out. Since then I have recommended it to several guys and should start getting a royalty check because I have every guy I know using it. Currently on my 2nd bottle, also take Animal Pak and DAA and of course Whey protein.

Dosing 10/10- Easy 4 pills before workout on training days, 4 before bed on non training days. Just for fun I took a extra 1-2 caps before sex with the GF and let me tell you it was quite awesome.

Effectiveness: 9/10 I didn't feel much of anything for about 10 days after that my strength went up and bit and my overall look started to get more swollen. I've been going heavier getting great results.

Libido: My Libido has been not so great for around a year and this woke it up for sure. Especially when I took the extra caps before sex, not sure if you should do that or not because that would mean some days i took 5-6 caps a couple days a week but oh well.

Aggression: I'm a pretty laid back guy this stuff brought out the inner dick-head in me. I always warn my lady to take it easy on me when I'm on something that inflates the aggression but some woman like to nag and nagging drove me nuts! I 420 on a regular basis at night and that helped bring me down and act like a normal person.

• When You Feel Pissed Take A Walk
        bjj
        bjj

Joined: 7/2011
        Reputation: +15
        how long did you run this product for?

therealdycegame
        therealdycegame

Joined: 10/2010
        Reputation: -2
        So you took this, d-pol and animal stak at the same time?

Have you used Isa-Test GF? Submit your own Review!