Isa-Test GF

By: iSatori

Perhaps even at my age I am just a great responder to certain products such as Test Boosters and Creatine. Don't get it twisted, I know this isn't creatine, im just saying regardless of a blend or straight mono, I notice the effects in it very well. The same can be said for the few T-boosters I have taken as well.

Background (Feel free to skip)

Background (Feel free to skip)
I took this for 4 weeks with C20, Hyper T2 and Licogenix. After 2wks on this I added Test Powder. For the most part I dropped all breads from my diet and started eating more green vegetables to help combat estrogen. My goal was to do a minor recomp for fun, but I also wanted to see if these products helped w estrogen as much as they claimed. Lico obviously is an Ai, Isatest has Ai abilities and so does Test Powder. I necessarily didn't want to destroy my estrogen as that would be bad,(hence why I added TP 2wks later)I wanted to see if 1.these supps lived up to the hype and 2.would help with this.

Ingredients
Vitamin B6 7mg, Vitamin C 25mg, Zinc 20 mg
Magnesium 300mg

ISA-TEST GF Propietary Blend: 1814mg
-Isatori claims that Isatest contains clinical data revealing an up to 154% increase in bio-available testosterone within 30 minutes and consists of "TESTOFEN, Tribulus Terresris and some other long drawn out Extracts"

-P-450 Anti-Aromatase. There is scientifically proven evidence that P-450â„¢ reduces the "female-hormone" estrogen by up to 43%

-Somatrin 325mg: Isatori claims Isatest is the 1st ever to use the GH breakthrough Somatrinâ„¢ to increase your strength on the 1st workout

Strength: So I am not sure about increasing my strength on the very 1st workout but man did this ever help increase my strength over the course of 4wks. I was able to hit PRs on my dumbbell bench in back to back weeks and I felt more confident when it came to lifting heavier weight. I also noticed I had more stamina in the gym while lifting...seems to fall in line with the "Increased Energy Pro"

Testboosting: N/A as once again w/o getting tested I have no way of proving that this actually did this. But I did get acne on my face (and I haven't had that happen in years, only my back). I also developed more of an attitude. Got in my 1st fight (which I don't condone) since middle school -but I work as a bouncer so thats my excuse ;). I just had less patience.

Anti-Estrogen Ability: Once again its hard to prove this decreased w/o proper testing. But based on what the mirror told me, my chest area and midsection; I lost fat around them.
Other than the increased aggression this was the only downfall to the product. The price range is crazy for this as you can find this for as low as 24 to as high as 45. I got mine on a deal at Nutraplanet where you get their Pwo PWR free.
Another problem I have is there is 104 caps. That lasts 26 days. Isatori never says to take a day off (as some companies say take a day, usually sunday off) but rather take for 4-8wks. If there is no reason to take a day off (which I didn't) then why not add 16 more caps which would be a serving for 4 more days/ or one extra day a week and increase it to 120caps for 30days?

Overall
In excess, estrogen can promote water retention, increase bodyfat, and the effects of gynecomastia. I do believe this with Licogenix and diet helped decreased that. Isatori claims that within the first two to four weeks, expect to see increases in strength and improvements in sexual performance. All I can say is... Yes! ;D In all seriousness Isatest may be my new fave Testbooster (surpassing TestoPro and the late Pink Magic).

I explained above what other supps I stacked this with. My body composition as a whole improved and I've had guys & girls say I looked bigger, buffer (if thats even a word) and assume time and time again I'm on something. Just lets me know that my diet and routine are working well, and these supplements, well, they supplement me well.

• MCSyd

Nice review bro.
      I've run 3 or 4 cycles of Isa-Test GF over the years and absolutely love it! I'm now stacking it with DAA powder as well and the results have been phenomenal - using that stack now as test stack for my PCT.

Thanks you sir!
      Your review was actually one of the reasons I decided to pick this up! And I can't wait to run this w/DAA again
    • killaz5
      October 23, 2012

I was planning on running this with dpol next, glad to see a expert review on it now. Nice review bro
      October 23, 2012

Thanks man, Your Strength gains and Endurance lifting should increase tremendously w/that stack. Good luck brother
    • brdelgro
      October 23, 2012

Great review, my only question is do you need to stack this with Licogenix and the other products you had listed? Or was that a personal preference? Thanks so much
      October 24, 2012

Thank you for the compliment sir!

No you don't have to stack it with Licogenix, I always wanted to try that product so for me it was a personal preference. Isatest, Test Powder and Licogenix all have AI components so be careful not to overdue it as you don't want to kill all your estrogen.

What exactly are you thinking about running? PM me if you'd like
    • Riostarter
      January 15, 2014

What about changes in composition?if compare composition on different sites can see some changes,and how they influence on results?

iSatori continues to be a top shelf company and I feel confident in using any product that they put out. In the interest of fairness I must also say that I am a tough customer when it comes to using natty test boosters and as such, mainly use them during PCT. I wasn't disappointed.

Profile: 7/10

Profile: 7/10
    This is primarily an herbal based profile with lots of things thrown into prop blends unlike my two favorites, LGi Rehab and Lecheek TX-3, which both have full disclosure on the label and more simple formulas. Still, I do like that individual ingredients that Isatori has chosen - things like velvet bean for L-Dopa, zinc/magnesium, fenugreek extract, etc. They also use the tongat ali and tribulis method over the more popular DAA approach. Personally I get more from DAA but I feel more from the herbals - if libido is a priority, then this is a BIG plus. (Certainly something to keep in mind after a longer period of suppression.) I also like the inclusion of things like ajuga turkestancia and rhaponticum as they are well known herb used in traditional eastern approaches for endurance and recovery. Bottom line is a great broad spectrum blend but you guys really need to abandon the prop blends.

Like I said, this was a solid test booster that gave me the greatest return in terms of overall health and libido. In overall health I would rank it equal with Rehab but greater than TX-3 and in terms of libido I would rank it highest. I would rank it below both in terms of estrogen suppression and that's my greatest, and only, drawback to this product. I like a more aggressive estrogen suppression, even coming off of a SERM. I like the dryness and leanness that a stronger AI goes so for me, armistane is favored over the P-450 that Isa-Test uses. But that may well be a very specific drawback and for most people the increased libido and overall health benefits could well be of more benefit. In any case, this did the job and helped return me to normal function at the end of my cycle with no problem.

Bodybuilding.com has this for $28.00, which is a months supply - very competitive and less expensive than other top shelf competitor's products. So higher than average value in my opinion.

Like I said, I don't use this type of product as a standalone natty test booster but rather during PCT to help return my body to normal. In that capacity I found this to be a solid choice. While I felt the AI properties were a bit light, the increased health benefit and libido boost may well be just the ticket that you're looking for. Another worthy offering from iSatori!
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Libido
    • Increased Overall Health

True to form, another lengthy, in-depth review... ;-)

Background:
      True to form, another lengthy, in-depth review... ;-)

Background:
      I ran a 6-week cycle of Halotest (H-Drol) and used this product as my primary natty test booster for my PCT. I had read amazing reviews on it and knew that iSatori was a solid company who put some effort into developping a superior product. I'm not a fan of Tribulus-based boosters, so I had high hopes for the Testofen-based based primary ingredient in this product. Since I also had some TestoPRO on hand, I decided to run that as well, just in case... TestoPRO also uses Testofen as primary ingredient, just with different support mix. Took this at night.

While on cycle I did very high volume trainnig, short rest between sets, and lighter weight (see my Halotest review for details). 6 weeks and 30 pounds later, strating my PCT it was all about getting my strength back ASAP so changed up to my usual lifting style with ~12 sets for bigger, and ~8 sets for smaller muscle groups. Kept in the 8-12 rep range while running Isa Test GF.

Dosing:
      I took 4 Isa Test GF pills 30 minutes before a workout, along with C-BOL (creatine + NO) and caffeine. I used my TestoPRO at night before bed, 2 pills.

Results:
      Kinda hard to gauge the effectiveness of a natty test booster coming off cycle, especially when getting strength back. I'll break down results into smaller categories...

Strength:
      Through the roof. Not having lifted heavy for several months (was doing volume training for ~6 weeks BEFORE my cycle, or around 3 months total. Within 2 weeks was lifting as heavy as I ever was in the past, with good form. By 4th week I was benching 110lbs DB for incline press and got my deadlift back up ~365lbs (great for me). Barbell curls on a long bar with a wheel (45lbs) a side, skull crushers with 150lbs, flat bench ~300lbs+ (for 5+ reps) and leg press with 8 plates/side.

Size:
      4 weeks after my PCT I'm about 5lbs lighter (about 225lbs vs 230lbs). Those 5lbs were mainly water dropped. I cleaned up my diet more on PCT, lowered my carb intake, lowered my protein intake and pretty much stayed the same size. Now that I'm about 6 weeks Post Cycle, I'm now starting to ease into my cut, now doing cardio every morning and dropping my carbs to fewer meals and less amount. For size though, pretty much lost none (or very little) of the newly acquired muscle I built while on Halotest.

Libido:
      Never lost my libido while on cycle, but with the lethargy of Halotest I'd skip sex for sleep. lol. While on Isa Test I'd often be in the mood after a long day, have amazing vivid sexual dreams (aided my ZMA + GABA) and wake up with a raging hard on. Awesome. Honestly, I can probably say that occassionally I'd feel tingling senstions (not in a bad way) in my testicles, like I could feel my test kick-starting. Cool feeling.

Aggression:
      Being so lethargic on cycle I was REAL mellow all the time. Still felt energized in the gym. Once in my PCT and on Isa Test I was back to my usual self QUICK. Not being a dyk looking for fights or anything, but the alpha-male testosterone running through my system was present.

Value:
      In good 'ol Australia the best online price is ~$80/bottle, retarded. I ordered 2 bottles online from the UK for around $90 AUD, or about half the price. I used 1 bottle in 30 days for my PCT, and still have the 2nd bottle for use in a later PCT. So for just over $1/day, VERY good value to kick-start your test.

Verdict:
      I'd be curious to see what kind of size/strength gains an experienced lifter could add running this product solo. As a PCT, I'd EXTREMELY satisfied. Did exactly what it was supposed to do: get my test levels and strength back. I stopped taking the Isa Test GF ~2 weeks ago and my strength levels haven't changed, so no drop-off. Only reason I didn't give this product a full 10/10/10 is because I didn't actually GET BIGGER while taking it... LOL.

Final thoughts:
      If I run a strong cycle in the future, I'd definitely be interested in trying D-Aspartic Acid, but knowing how well the Isa Test worked, I'll definitely keep it in the mix. Will use the DAA morning & night, and the Isa Test at noon pre-workout.

Hit me up if you have questions.
      Cheers,
      Mike.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increase Strength
      • Increase Recovery

• chichistrong
          May 2, 2011

Great review bro, this is the type of reviews I look for in products I'm not sure about.
        • everlastlift
          May 2, 2011

Great review! Starting this today, got me psyched!
        • kevO
          May 2, 2011

Great review. Tried this awhile back and it was comparable to my alltime fav Animal Stak. Very solid test booster...
        • DogRomeo
          May 2, 2011

Very thorough. Can tell you know your stuff.
        • kubitzky10
          May 2, 2011

Good review bro but HaloTest isn't H-drol. It's actually a clone of P-Mag. Certainly they are very similar but not the same.
        • joeflah13
          May 3, 2011

When you said "I took 4 Isa Test GF pills 30 minutes before a workout, along with C-BOL (creatine + NO) and caffeine." did you just pop all the pills in and wash it down with water at the same time? Or did you split em up?
        • cowboy
          May 3, 2011

Good review from someone who is not in their prime still. Thanks.

I am 36 years old and have always been the strong and started to work out when I was just 14 years old.
        When I was 21 years old I weighed 205 and benched about 380ibs natural never did steroids. I met my wife when I was 22 and slowly stopped going to the gym and before I knew it I was 35 married 2 kids and weighed about 230ibs and I starting to feel like an old middle age man. This year 2012 me and my family started to go to the YMCA (because the kids are now 5 and 6) and I was just doing cardio. I would look at the bench thinking I miss being strong and I was afraid of starting all over to be strong again. (Remember I stopped working out on weights for over 10 years.) Then one day after a 20 mins of cardio and feeling good I went to the bench and put on 135ibs. It felt very heavy but I pushed out 10 reps. The next set I put on 225 just to see if I can do it and I was able to get about 6 reps, so that started my journey back, and what a great journey it is. I started off slow very slow and after about 4 months into my workouts I tried 315 with a spotter and I did it I squeezed out 1 rep of 315. That was my first goal. But something I noticed that is much different then when I was younger it was my endurance and recovery. The endurance is much less then when I was younger Example. Doing 275 when I was younger (21) I could always squeeze out a few extra reps if my arms starting burning. Doing the 275 older (36) as soon as I started to feel the burn I would lose all my strength and I could never do 1 extra rep. It sucked because I started to feel my age. (Drop off is much greater because of my age). Recovery is also much longer as I get older meaning after a good workout I will feel it for a few days. When I was younger I might feel it the next day but after a day I was ready to go again. Also my pumps in the gym are much less as you get older. So I started to look into supplements. I looked and looked and one day I went to GNC and the guy tried to sell me a 180 dollar stack of something but I was not going to pay 180 dollars without doing research and my WIFE would KILL ME. So he sold me ISA TEST for $35(he gave me ½ off) and I started my first cycle of a supplement.

First, DID I notice a difference after the first time taking it, not in the GYM. I did notice that when I woke up in the morning I had a very, very hard --------, well you know. It was like I was in my early 20s. I was like, OK this is cool if ISA test just gives a good morning wood it is worth it. I also noticed that I was thinking about ------- (fill in the blank) my wife more than normal, a lot more. The first thing I noticed was an increase in SEX drive that alone is worth the $35. OK, back to the gym after about a week or two I felt stronger and my pumps felt like I was 20 years old again. I just felt strong and confident for the first time in 10 years, I felt great. I know ISA TEST is not a STERIOD But if it can get me closer to when I Was in my 20s that alone is worth it. I just felt stronger and more confident I remember benching 275 thinking I am a machine and this weight is nothing, and pressed it over 10 times. That is how I felt when I was in my early 20s. I finished my cycle of ISA test and went from benching 275 6 times to 275 12 times. So did it work for me a BIG FAT YES.

After taking ISA test I tried another test booster (Ztest stacked with test 600 PMD) and it worked but it cost more and it did not work any better. I went off test boosters for a few months and I do notice a difference. The first thing I notice after being off them is my sex drive is down and confidence is less. I went back on ISA test this week (first week of SEP). And after I took my first dose at night I woke up with a big fat B----(well you know). I also took a few months off to make sure the TEST boosters really did increase my sex drive and confidence in the gym and after just 1 week back on ISA test I do feel more confident and my sex drive is WAY up again.

Guys if you are reading this ISA Test does work, but it will only make you feel your youth again and I am thinking it will make you testosterone levels up to as much as your body can naturally produce when you were in your prime. For me that's good enough, just feeling young again feels great. If you are young 30s it will work and you will feel great. Even if you don't work out I would take it for the increase in sex drive. Thank you ISA test for a great product
        JOHN
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Nothing Bad At All And At 35 You Can't Beat It

• line6reed

Nice first review man
          • chefneilde
            September 7, 2012

Never heard of this before but now i'm interested. Good review
          • Vermonster
            September 7, 2012

I am absolutely loving what Isa-Test GF is bringing to my current stack. I'm in week 3 of a planned 8 and you make me very excited for what's to come!
            September 7, 2012

Good review. A nice feel good story and 275 for 12 is pretty damn good.

They have this on sale at Nutraplanet for the week (you also get the companys Pre workout for free)

Give Endosurge a try, both are good but underated boosters from what I hear and on sale at NP for the week
          • john6370
            September 7, 2012

Update:
            It has been a few weeks and I seem to be getting stronger. I am almost at 405 bench. I think I will hit it in OCT. I hit 375 at the end of bench press workout for 1 so i think i am at about 390+ fresh.
          • rick760112
            September 8, 2012

Great review. Been looking for reviews of individuals around my age or older; which makes it even more encouraging to use. I've been using TestFreak; but am not happy with it especialy for how much I paid. So, very encouraging.

Hey, this is my first review, I will attempt to be as thorough as possible.

Hey, this is my first review, I will attempt to be as thorough as possible.

Background/Overview(feel free to skip): Haven't really trained seriously since I was 24(since then would work out 1 maybe 2 a week), decided I wanted to improve my body again and considered using PHs but decided those were way over my head, and proper diet, getting back in the gym and natty test supplementation was the way to go. I totally modified my diet and stopped drinking(I was putting down ~5 adult beverages a day and bingeing on weekends, another reason I was scared of using PHs). Anyway, on the advice from an old friend and trainer I ran this for 4 weeks at the recommended dose along with DAA (only 2g a day though) and some ON micronized creatine(preloaded first for 5 days, and used for the first 3 wks). Also used Citrulline Malate ~5g as a preworkout along with 3g of beta alanine(also preloaded the beta A for 5 days prior to running this product) and used ON whey as a post work out. Tried to train 5 days a week, but it ended up being more like 4. Also 900mg bid of Omega-3.

Ingredients: This has already been covered by prior reviews.

Dosing(10/10): Very easy, just 4 pills either 1 hour before you put in work, or before you go to sleep. Kind of weird; on non-training days these things would knock me out, sleep like a baby for 5 hours, but almost feel like it gave me a boost when taken preworkout.

Results(9/10): Only reason I can't give it a 10 is because its impossible to attribute all of my gains to one product. I know it was working for 3 reasons; some joint pain probably because it has mild AI(aromatase inhibition) properties, acne on back of my legs(gone now), and NRBs(still there while writing this review haha). It really increased my libido, which is actually a con because I had enough of that to begin with and I work a sales job, so its kinda awkward when I get one in front of a client. Anyway, also got the massive gains in strength and body composition. Put on about 6lbs of pretty lean mass(maybe a little water in there from the creatine) but that's still amazing for me in 4 weeks. Also added 15lb to my flat bench, 25 to my decline(probably more due to retraining and improving technique) and 10 to my military press and about the same for Arnolds. Also felt increased energy after the 1st week, and got even better after 2nd week, got mild alpha feeling. As a disclaimer... I'm sure some of these effects came from the modifications to my diet, increased time in the gym, and not drinking(stopping ethanol probably caused a massive drop in my cortisol levels, which would explain my gains) But anyway, after four weeks, I'm convinced this stuff works, I feel like I did 6 years ago.

Price(7/10): Ehhh... a little expensive, one might be better off using just DAA for about 1/2 the price. But I still feel this adds a little something for the older guys. Just make sure you have Omega-3s on hand, cause its a little rough on the joints.
          • Increase Strength

OK...my second review goes to iSatori's Isa-Test GF. I ran this T-booster a few months back for 12 weeks straight and I got to say I really enjoyed it. I waited to run a couple other t-boosters before reviewing this product as this was my first one and had nothing to compare it against.

I literally felt this from the very first dose...roughly an hour or so after I took it...I got almost a euphoric feeling from it. That only happened for a short time after the first couple of days(the euphoric part).

Dosing is nice...4 pills before workout 45-1hr ish) or before bed...

Dosing is nice...4 pills before workout 45-1hr ish) or before bed on non-workout days. And I stuck with what it suggested. Some people reviewed a "earthy smell" to it which is spot on. Kind of smells like dirt, kinda weird...whatev...haha.

So did this increase test? Yes absolutely! Test was up, strength increased throughout the entire cycle, muscles got fuller. Libido was extremely high. NRB's and morning wood everyday. Reminded me of highschool....having to do the ole tuck in the underwear, lol...yeah!

I gave the value an 8. I buy my stuff off of bodybuilding.com for 40-45 bucks for about 1 month supply. (I know its not the cheapest but for being overseas there shipping times are unbeatable).

I gained a lot of weight over those 12 weeks, but I was eating 3 big meals a day and taking cyto gainer 3-5 times a day throughout the cycle. Some people said they leaned out some on this...I didn't but I didn't gain any excess fat...like none! So maybe this contributed to that.

Also the last month of this I stacked on D-Aspartic Acid. I wont get too much into that cause this review is for ISA-test..however loved stacking that. Actually just started the exact same stack 3 days ago...so recommended! But all in all I highly recommend this stuff...not sure how effective it would be as a T-booster off of a PH cycle as I haven't danced that dance yet. But otherwise its a great product!

Oh one more thing. This stuff does have Melatonin in it. Honestly this never affected me. I actually kind of got pumped up when on this...though it very much could have been placebo effect. If its something you worried about just grab a pre-workout and it shouldn't be an issue.

Thanks for reading!

March 2, 2012

Pics...everyone likes pics...so here ya go
              • hulkish1
                March 2, 2012

Nice review. this is a solid test booster. i love it in my pct. try test freak too it has some of the same content but a few more goodies.
              • Jimmyblues
                March 2, 2012

Glad it worked for ya, didn't do nothin for me...
                March 2, 2012

Thanks fellas. I will take a look at that test freak and try a cycle after I am done with my current one. Jimmy I am sorry this stuff didnt work for you. Maybe try Cyclo Bolan NT. A friend of mine ran ISA-test and cyclo bolan at the same time as when I did...I like the ISA-TEST but he didn't...he really ended up liking the Cyclo Bolan...So maybe you'll end up in the same boat...good luck!
                March 2, 2012

We ran those cycles separate just to clarify. Just did the same thing. I wrote that a little funny.

My first review...

After reading the good reviews about this product I decided to go ahead and try it out as a standalone. This was my first testosterone booster. I ran two bottles back to back to experience the full effect. WOW! This really is a good product and I will continue to buy it and definitely recommend it to others.

Dosing 10/10- Simple enough, 4 pills one hour before workout and 4 pills an hour before bed on non-workout days. Each container is a 26 day supply.

My first review...

Effectiveness 9/10 – This stuff works as it is intended to. Testosterone was up, leaned out some, libido was increased, strength was up, got decent gains, and it gave me a good energy boost.

Strength 8/10 – I like my results from this. Strength was definitely up. I was increasing my reps and heavying up my weight. (I didn't log anything before I started. I'm sorry I wish I had so I could explain the results better.) I'm not breaking through brick walls or anything but it definitely helped with my strength and I had some decent gains from this which is what I was looking for.

Libido 10/10 – Hi you doin, wanna go somewhere?! Yup sex drive was up, I think my wife had fun with this part, and still wake up with morning wood; how you like them apples!? LOL. Seriously though, this will help you out if you're looking to boost Libido.

Aggression 9/10 (some days 11) - Yup, I definitely had it. I would get so angry sometimes and have to talk myself out of it, "it's just the test boost calm down". Several times I wanted to fight a co-worker of mine for running his mouth. Deep breath; walk away and cool off. Don't get me started about stupid drivers either. Anyway if you decide to take this watch out for the aggression, I know I had it and the last thing you want to do is upset someone out of anger. Depending on your current temperament aggression may vary, I'm pretty mellow so I was able to control most of the aggression most of the time.

Value 9/10 – While this stuff can be expensive if purchased at the local GNC or Vitamin Shoppe, you get what you pay for. It is pricey but there are places online you can get it for cheaper. I found one for $27 a bottle.

Overall 9/10 – I liked this product very much. It is what I expected after a full 8 week cycle ( 52 days to be exact). I will definitely be purchasing this again.

Well that's my 2 cents, keep in mind this is my first review so if I missed something or if there is a question feel free to ask.
              • Increase Strength

To start, I have just finished up two bottles of this stuff and I have to say I am rather pleased. This is the first natural test booster I have used that truly works. Now, it is not as powerful as a PH, but it definitely raised my testosterone levels.

First a bit of background on dosing. The instructions say to take it before bed on non workout days and before your workout on workout days. I chose to only dose it before bed. This is because most of your testosterone is produced within the first few hours of sleep. Additionally, there is Melatonin in the formula and warnings about drowsiness, not really what you want before a workout, although a strong pre-workout would likely counteract it.

Anyway, I plan on taking a few weeks off of it and then going back on for another two bottles, which is what iSatori told me though there customer service was there recommended cycle. When I start this cycle, I might experiment with the pre-workout dosing.

Effects: withing tree weeks I noticed an increase in muscle hardness and endurance both on my runs and in the gym. These effects continued throughout and became Progressively stronger. I did not notice an increase in libido; however, I usually have a very strong libido as it is. My wife either loves it (for obvious reasons) or hates it because I will never leave her alone. I have seen a decent increase in strength, as well as some small increases in size. Best of all though, I have lost weight and gained muscle.

Side effects: the only side effect I have noticed is some acne on my back, which is also a sign of increased testosterone.

Overall, I love this stuff but it is a bit pricey. None the less, it will increase your testosterone and it makes me feel like I was 20 again, so for me it was worth the money. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone over 25 and it might also be a nice addition to a PCT for anyone.

• ConRAGE
                    April 15, 2011

PERFECT review, this is the kind of review I was looking for. Thankyou :)
                  • cookken
                    April 15, 2011

Glad it was helpful, and sorry for all the typos. I just reread it and found like three. Ha! Oh well, the substance it there I guess.

Let me start off by saying this is my first review. I just got done with two bottles that lasted me 8 weeks. I took it as followed, 4 pills 1 hour prior to workout and on non training days, 4 before bed. Let me get by saying that I didnt notice anything until the first week, and I didnt expect to as Ive read it will take some time in your system.

So after the first week I noticed I was sleeping much better, something I havent really read in the past reviews. It really makes you feel relaxed and when you wake up, your energy level is high, your spirits are up, and at the gym I started increasing my routine after the first week. Yes your endurance and even your focus increases.

But lets get to the most effective part of this product in my opinion: the libido. Yes like the others have said it shoots through the roof, especially after 2 weeks on this even though you'll notice after a week. In fact it's like every day of the week at least twice a day Im giving my girlfriend that look if you know what I mean. All I think about is sex.. Trust me, you will be a horndog lol.

I didn't notice really many strength gains with this but I wasnt taking it for that. I took it for the energy factor and the libido is an added bonus. It did just that and very well. The rest translates in the gym by being able to workout longer, so after 8 weeks everyone in my family says its showing, meaning the more defined muscle Im putting on. I give credit to ISA Test GF for assisiting me with my workouts but remember, you have still put in effort yourself. So as a energy booster, sleeping better, and of course the libido, this is a sure deal product. The only two things I will say is my temper was edgey more often while driving, but the aggression doesnt ruin your life lol, just I get a little more annoyed than usual. The other is its a little pricey. Not ridiculous by my standards but still your better off trying to get it online. One bottle for 4 weeks for what you pay does go quickly. I luckily got mine at discount price on my two bottles at the GNC by me. But overall, highly reccomend this as a T-booster.

Pros:
                   Cons:
                  • Sleep Better
                  • Increased Libido

I recently completed a stack of Isa-Test GF and Purus Labs D-Pol. I have to say that I love D-pol, and have used it several times in the past. Therefore, I know the feeling s and results that D- pol gives you. Now, Isa is a good product, and I felt several good things with it. I completed an 8 week cycle of this, but took D-pol for 12. Reason for this was due to the amount of time it takes for DAA to start working. Usually you have to use one full tub of D-pol before you get results. Let's go into detail.
                    Price: I bought my Isa for $29 each at TF Supplements. This is not...
                    Price: I bought my Isa for $29 each at TF Supplements. This is not bad, but if you are planning on completing a cycle longer than 8 weeks, you will be spending a pretty penny.
                    Value: I felt that this product helped get me lean. It also gave my libido a hell a drive. This product stacked with D-pol, I felt like I was 16 again. Sometime my libido was up so much, it kind of made me feel uneasy. I felt that this product helped me lift heavier and made me look more vascular. I felt that it helped me lean around the waist, which was great during the pool season. Unlike D-pol, Isa does not have anything to give pump. So, if you're looking for a product to give you more drive and pump, this product is not for you.
                    I gained some size, but nothing amazing, due to the fact that I was cutting and eating clean. My main focus was to lean out of summer. If my calorie intake was higher, I know I would have stacked on some size. While I was on these two products, I got several complements about my abs and my figure.
                    Aggression: When I have taken D-pol in the past, I never felt aggression or had a short fuse. When I started taking Isa, I really didn't get the aggression, but more the short fuse. I really could not do anything that required patients. I would get very frustrated and would need a break from whatever I was doing. If I was in an argument, my fuse was really short. It's decently tolerable, but if you can't control yourself very well, you may not want to take this product.
                    Overall: This product did raise my test levels (I do not have lab results). But if you have ever taken supplements, you know when you test levels increases. Therefore, I am sorry I did not get lab results for you, but that requires time and money on my part that I do not want to give, just for this review. Sorry.
                    Negative aspects: Really there are none. You only need to take four pills that are not that big. In addition, you only take them once a day. That is very easy. Taste, well there was no taste, and the pills were very easy to swallow, unlike D-pol's horse pills.
                    If you are looking for a natty testbooster, this product is very good. I believe you will see some results. Keep in mind everyone is different, and my results may be different than yours. For the price and the results, this product deserves 9's across the board.

• LeCajun
                        October 5, 2012

I agree. On day three of my second bottle and results are starting to show. Might have to stack this with some Dpol next time. Good review
                      • pxpxp
                        October 5, 2012

Ya, its a great product. I am glad you are seeing some results.
                      • mhseaver670
                        October 5, 2012

Good review and I want to try this myself. But use Paragraphs next time.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.