Isa-Test GF Reviews

By: iSatori

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #11 of 102 (better than 90%) in
Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Isa-Test GF is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by iSatori. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
INGREDIENTS (23)
THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
MIN. EFF. DOSE
500mg
CATEGORY AVG
275mg

Herb predominantly used to naturally boost testosterone and libido, but may also reduce high blood pressure and cholesterol.

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)

Ancient Chinese herb that may boost testosterone production, libido and cognition.

COMPARE SIMILAR

lava135

June 13, 2014

iSatori continues to be a top shelf company and I feel confident in using any product that they put out. In the interest of fairness I must also say that I am a tough customer when it comes to using natty test boosters and as such, mainly use them during PCT. I wasn't disappointed.

Profile: 7/10
This is primarily an herbal based profile with lots of things thrown into prop blends unlike my two favorites, LGi Rehab and Lecheek TX-3, which both have full disclosure on the label and more simple formulas. Still, I do like that individual ingredients that Isatori has chosen - things like velvet bean for L-Dopa, zinc/magnesium, fenugreek extract, etc. They also use the tongat ali and tribulis method over the more popular DAA approach. Personally I get more from DAA but I feel more from the herbals - if libido is a priority, then this is a BIG plus. (Certainly something to keep in mind after a longer period of suppression.) I also like the inclusion of things like ajuga turkestancia and rhaponticum as they are well known herb used in traditional eastern approaches for endurance and recovery. Bottom line is a great broad spectrum blend but you guys really need to abandon the prop blends.

Like I said, this was a solid test booster that gave me the greatest return in terms of overall health and libido. In overall health I would rank it equal with Rehab but greater than TX-3 and in terms of libido I would rank it highest. I would rank it below both in terms of estrogen suppression and that's my greatest, and only, drawback to this product. I like a more aggressive estrogen suppression, even coming off of a SERM. I like the dryness and leanness that a stronger AI goes so for me, armistane is favored over the P-450 that Isa-Test uses. But that may well be a very specific drawback and for most people the increased libido and overall health benefits could well be of more benefit. In any case, this did the job and helped return me to normal function at the end of my cycle with no problem.

Bodybuilding.com has this for $28.00, which is a months supply - very competitive and less expensive than other top shelf competitor's products. So higher than average value in my opinion.

Like I said, I don't use this type of product as a standalone natty test booster but rather during PCT to help return my body to normal. In that capacity I found this to be a solid choice. While I felt the AI properties were a bit light, the increased health benefit and libido boost may well be just the ticket that you're looking for. Another worthy offering from iSatori!
  • Increase Recovery
  • Increased Overall Health
  • A Bit Light On The AI
WrkHstleKill
  May 7, 2013

Hey first review, unfortunately it's going to be a little blunt, but whole reason why I'm doing this is because of my experience. The whole reason why I bought this product was because of the reviews... I have a different story.

I've experienced test boosters in the past... I've taken stand alone, I've taken stacks... Needless to say they've all been junk... Cept for 1 stack I did do... But it more or less made me feel like a beast in the sack and not the gym. But anyways...

Like I said I've experienced with same natty test boosters (never did cycle of anything) in the past few years just because I've felt like I've been a lil low on the T. Well comes out I go to the doc, he says I'm normal at 326 total with 8.8 free... Typical doc huh. So I know natty test boosters aren't going to get me where I need to be but I thought it was worth a try so I've been playing around.

Diet, not super clean but I try and keep under2500 cals, lowerish carbs, high protein.
Workout, I try and work each body part 2x a week, I can't do 1x body part per week
Supplements, fish oil, multi, whey/casein, melatonin, and HumaPro

I did stack this with dpol and if you order from m&s they'll throw in their pre workout PWR if you order this product which I thought was cool, but ive had better pre workout before.

Damn I feel like in should be certified with all that bs, now on to it.

Straight up, this product did not work for me. In fact I had some severe side effects some of you may think are outlandish. But I kid you not, nothing changed (supplement or diet) prior or during this cycle or after... Here's what happened

I would say side affects became apparent after a week of use, I took the product as advised and I had already been taking dpol for 30 days prior. First thing I started to notice was extreme hair loss, I was shedding like an animal. Then I would say my libido was the next thing that went out the window, talk about PO'd gf. Then the following: severe depression, anxiety, and extreme tiredness. I felt like my testosterone plummeted so far I was turning into a female. I work customer service and sales and I wanted to kill EVERYONE. not really but I wanted to snap on people. Even my boss had a meeting with me to ask me what was going on. I literally almost walked out on my job. Sounds extreme but seriously I hated life and I wanted to punch everybody in the face.

Now with that said, I've been off the product for about 5 days. Im still taking the dpol. I noticed today I was not losing as much has as I normally would when styling it on this stuff, my anxiety has improved greatly, and my mood is a little blah but not f'ed up like it was. My libido I think slowly coming back, I hardly ever had erection on this so far since stopping I noticed it's coming back slowly.

What it do for me in the gym? He'll I could barely make it to the gym. I was too f'ing depressed and tired. Only thing I noticed it seemed like my muscles were fuller.... Maybe? And if I did skip (which I rarely do but did when on this) it seemed my strength didn't drop.

Conclusion... This product seemed to work for a lot of people, but I was not one of them. I really wanted this product to work. Test boosters are junk, just need to find me the right doc ;)

Pros:
 Cons:
    • A Little Pricey
    • Warn Your Nagging Gf Not To Bug You
    • When You Feel Pissed Take A Walk
    • Large Doses
    • Depressed
    • Lack Of Libido
    • Anxiety
    UprightRows
      April 14, 2013

Hey, this is my first review, I will attempt to be as thorough as possible.

Background/Overview(feel free to skip): Haven't really trained seriously since I was 24(since then would work out 1 maybe 2 a week), decided I wanted to improve my body again and considered using PHs but decided those were way over my head, and proper diet, getting back in the gym and natty test supplementation was the way to go. I totally modified my diet and stopped drinking(I was putting down ~5 adult beverages a day and bingeing on weekends, another reason I was scared of using PHs). Anyway, on the advice from an old friend and trainer I ran this for 4 weeks at the recommended dose along with DAA (only 2g a day though) and some ON micronized creatine(preloaded first for 5 days, and used for the first 3 wks). Also used Citrulline Malate ~5g as a preworkout along with 3g of beta alanine(also preloaded the beta A for 5 days prior to running this product) and used ON whey as a post work out. Tried to train 5 days a week, but it ended up being more like 4. Also 900mg bid of Omega-3.

Ingredients: This has already been covered by prior reviews.

Dosing(10/10): Very easy, just 4 pills either 1 hour before you put in work, or before you go to sleep. Kind of weird; on non-training days these things would knock me out, sleep like a baby for 5 hours, but almost feel like it gave me a boost when taken preworkout.

Results(9/10): Only reason I can't give it a 10 is because its impossible to attribute all of my gains to one product. I know it was working for 3 reasons; some joint pain probably because it has mild AI(aromatase inhibition) properties, acne on back of my legs(gone now), and NRBs(still there while writing this review haha). It really increased my libido, which is actually a con because I had enough of that to begin with and I work a sales job, so its kinda awkward when I get one in front of a client. Anyway, also got the massive gains in strength and body composition. Put on about 6lbs of pretty lean mass(maybe a little water in there from the creatine) but that's still amazing for me in 4 weeks. Also added 15lb to my flat bench, 25 to my decline(probably more due to retraining and improving technique) and 10 to my military press and about the same for Arnolds. Also felt increased energy after the 1st week, and got even better after 2nd week, got mild alpha feeling. As a disclaimer... I'm sure some of these effects came from the modifications to my diet, increased time in the gym, and not drinking(stopping ethanol probably caused a massive drop in my cortisol levels, which would explain my gains) But anyway, after four weeks, I'm convinced this stuff works, I feel like I did 6 years ago.

Price(7/10): Ehhh... a little expensive, one might be better off using just DAA for about 1/2 the price. But I still feel this adds a little something for the older guys. Just make sure you have Omega-3s on hand, cause its a little rough on the joints.
    WalcottHope
      October 28, 2012

I have tried a couple natural testosterone boosters and iSatori Isa-test GF was pretty effective at matching it's claims. Younger bodybuilders may not completely benefit from these types of products since they have higher testosterone already. This was the first iSatori product I've tried. I took 2 bottles of this not stacked with any other supplements to aid it.

Dosing: 7/10
    The dosing protocol is relatively simple. You take 4 capsules 1 hour prior to workouts and on non-workout days you take 4 capsules prior to bed. Although simple, I've found natural test boosters with dosages that require less capsules.

Ingredient profile: 8/10
    There is a lot included in this product but unfortunately it contains a proprietary blend. Isa-test contains ingredients such as Somatrin (increased GH factors during workouts), an anabolic blend (testofen, tribulus terrestris, Longjax, zinc/magnesium), an endurance/strength-promoting compound and some anti-oxidants.

If you search around, you'll see that natural testosterone boosters range anywhere from 30 dollars to around 50 dollars. I bought 2 bottles of Isa-test GF on amazon for 27.99 each. This is a good price nowadays for an effective natural testosterone booster with minimal sides.

Like I have already noted, this may be most beneficial for bodybuilders 25 or older. I definitely benefitted from this. Since this product's main ingredients are part of a proprietary blend, I was reluctant to purchase this at first. Also it seems a lot of test boosting supplements these days have so much hype around them. I actually really liked this product. I dosed the product at 4 capsules per day for 8 weeks. While following a lean bulking eating strategy and implementing modified Rest Pause style training I saw consistent strength and muscle gains. I started the cycle at 208 lbs. and finished at about 213 lbs. It doesn't sound like much but 5 pounds of lean mass in 8 weeks is great for me. I also didn't gain much fat at all during this time, but even lost some lower chest fat (maybe anti-estrogenic properties).

Side effects: 7/10
    I did not experience any really bad side effects but I did have some increased irritability as well as some oily skin. I'm also easy going by nature and my wife noticed I was slightly more irritable or stressed, but nothing major. With higher T levels you will experience these types of sides, so it seemed my test was increased. I think some minor "side effects" are a positive thing because they show possible increased testosterone.

I had a good run with Isa-Test GF, and at 25 years old I figured I'd still give it a try. I completed 2 bottles in about 8 weeks and had some good gains in strength and size. Although following a lean bulk I still remained pretty lean. I only had a few minor sides to note and no major downsides. I definitely recommend iSatori Isa-test GF to anyone looking for a natural boost in test to help muscle building efforts while keeping fat to a minimum.
    • Oily Skin
    • Large Doses
    CamSTL
      October 23, 2012

Perhaps even at my age I am just a great responder to certain products such as Test Boosters and Creatine. Don't get it twisted, I know this isn't creatine, im just saying regardless of a blend or straight mono, I notice the effects in it very well. The same can be said for the few T-boosters I have taken as well.

Background (Feel free to skip)
    I took this for 4 weeks with C20, Hyper T2 and Licogenix. After 2wks on this I added Test Powder. For the most part I dropped all breads from my diet and started eating more green vegetables to help combat estrogen. My goal was to do a minor recomp for fun, but I also wanted to see if these products helped w estrogen as much as they claimed. Lico obviously is an Ai, Isatest has Ai abilities and so does Test Powder. I necessarily didn't want to destroy my estrogen as that would be bad,(hence why I added TP 2wks later)I wanted to see if 1.these supps lived up to the hype and 2.would help with this.

Ingredients
    Vitamin B6 7mg, Vitamin C 25mg, Zinc 20 mg
    Magnesium 300mg

ISA-TEST GF Propietary Blend: 1814mg
    -Isatori claims that Isatest contains clinical data revealing an up to 154% increase in bio-available testosterone within 30 minutes and consists of "TESTOFEN, Tribulus Terresris and some other long drawn out Extracts"

-P-450 Anti-Aromatase. There is scientifically proven evidence that P-450â„¢ reduces the "female-hormone" estrogen by up to 43%

-Somatrin 325mg: Isatori claims Isatest is the 1st ever to use the GH breakthrough Somatrinâ„¢ to increase your strength on the 1st workout

Strength: So I am not sure about increasing my strength on the very 1st workout but man did this ever help increase my strength over the course of 4wks. I was able to hit PRs on my dumbbell bench in back to back weeks and I felt more confident when it came to lifting heavier weight. I also noticed I had more stamina in the gym while lifting...seems to fall in line with the "Increased Energy Pro"

Testboosting: N/A as once again w/o getting tested I have no way of proving that this actually did this. But I did get acne on my face (and I haven't had that happen in years, only my back). I also developed more of an attitude. Got in my 1st fight (which I don't condone) since middle school -but I work as a bouncer so thats my excuse ;). I just had less patience.

Anti-Estrogen Ability: Once again its hard to prove this decreased w/o proper testing. But based on what the mirror told me, my chest area and midsection; I lost fat around them.
    Other than the increased aggression this was the only downfall to the product. The price range is crazy for this as you can find this for as low as 24 to as high as 45. I got mine on a deal at Nutraplanet where you get their Pwo PWR free.
    Another problem I have is there is 104 caps. That lasts 26 days. Isatori never says to take a day off (as some companies say take a day, usually sunday off) but rather take for 4-8wks. If there is no reason to take a day off (which I didn't) then why not add 16 more caps which would be a serving for 4 more days/ or one extra day a week and increase it to 120caps for 30days?

Overall
    In excess, estrogen can promote water retention, increase bodyfat, and the effects of gynecomastia. I do believe this with Licogenix and diet helped decreased that. Isatori claims that within the first two to four weeks, expect to see increases in strength and improvements in sexual performance. All I can say is... Yes! ;D In all seriousness Isatest may be my new fave Testbooster (surpassing TestoPro and the late Pink Magic).

I explained above what other supps I stacked this with. My body composition as a whole improved and I've had guys & girls say I looked bigger, buffer (if thats even a word) and assume time and time again I'm on something. Just lets me know that my diet and routine are working well, and these supplements, well, they supplement me well.

pxpxp
      October 5, 2012

I recently completed a stack of Isa-Test GF and Purus Labs D-Pol. I have to say that I love D-pol, and have used it several times in the past. Therefore, I know the feeling s and results that D- pol gives you. Now, Isa is a good product, and I felt several good things with it. I completed an 8 week cycle of this, but took D-pol for 12. Reason for this was due to the amount of time it takes for DAA to start working. Usually you have to use one full tub of D-pol before you get results. Let's go into detail.
    Price: I bought my Isa for $29 each at TF Supplements. This is not bad, but if you are planning on completing a cycle longer than 8 weeks, you will be spending a pretty penny.
    Value: I felt that this product helped get me lean. It also gave my libido a hell a drive. This product stacked with D-pol, I felt like I was 16 again. Sometime my libido was up so much, it kind of made me feel uneasy. I felt that this product helped me lift heavier and made me look more vascular. I felt that it helped me lean around the waist, which was great during the pool season. Unlike D-pol, Isa does not have anything to give pump. So, if you're looking for a product to give you more drive and pump, this product is not for you.
    I gained some size, but nothing amazing, due to the fact that I was cutting and eating clean. My main focus was to lean out of summer. If my calorie intake was higher, I know I would have stacked on some size. While I was on these two products, I got several complements about my abs and my figure.
    Aggression: When I have taken D-pol in the past, I never felt aggression or had a short fuse. When I started taking Isa, I really didn't get the aggression, but more the short fuse. I really could not do anything that required patients. I would get very frustrated and would need a break from whatever I was doing. If I was in an argument, my fuse was really short. It's decently tolerable, but if you can't control yourself very well, you may not want to take this product.
    Overall: This product did raise my test levels (I do not have lab results). But if you have ever taken supplements, you know when you test levels increases. Therefore, I am sorry I did not get lab results for you, but that requires time and money on my part that I do not want to give, just for this review. Sorry.
    Negative aspects: Really there are none. You only need to take four pills that are not that big. In addition, you only take them once a day. That is very easy. Taste, well there was no taste, and the pills were very easy to swallow, unlike D-pol's horse pills.
    If you are looking for a natty testbooster, this product is very good. I believe you will see some results. Keep in mind everyone is different, and my results may be different than yours. For the price and the results, this product deserves 9's across the board.
    john6370
      September 7, 2012

I am 36 years old and have always been the strong and started to work out when I was just 14 years old.
    When I was 21 years old I weighed 205 and benched about 380ibs natural never did steroids. I met my wife when I was 22 and slowly stopped going to the gym and before I knew it I was 35 married 2 kids and weighed about 230ibs and I starting to feel like an old middle age man. This year 2012 me and my family started to go to the YMCA (because the kids are now 5 and 6) and I was just doing cardio. I would look at the bench thinking I miss being strong and I was afraid of starting all over to be strong again. (Remember I stopped working out on weights for over 10 years.) Then one day after a 20 mins of cardio and feeling good I went to the bench and put on 135ibs. It felt very heavy but I pushed out 10 reps. The next set I put on 225 just to see if I can do it and I was able to get about 6 reps, so that started my journey back, and what a great journey it is. I started off slow very slow and after about 4 months into my workouts I tried 315 with a spotter and I did it I squeezed out 1 rep of 315. That was my first goal. But something I noticed that is much different then when I was younger it was my endurance and recovery. The endurance is much less then when I was younger Example. Doing 275 when I was younger (21) I could always squeeze out a few extra reps if my arms starting burning. Doing the 275 older (36) as soon as I started to feel the burn I would lose all my strength and I could never do 1 extra rep. It sucked because I started to feel my age. (Drop off is much greater because of my age). Recovery is also much longer as I get older meaning after a good workout I will feel it for a few days. When I was younger I might feel it the next day but after a day I was ready to go again. Also my pumps in the gym are much less as you get older. So I started to look into supplements. I looked and looked and one day I went to GNC and the guy tried to sell me a 180 dollar stack of something but I was not going to pay 180 dollars without doing research and my WIFE would KILL ME. So he sold me ISA TEST for $35(he gave me ½ off) and I started my first cycle of a supplement.

First, DID I notice a difference after the first time taking it, not in the GYM. I did notice that when I woke up in the morning I had a very, very hard --------, well you know. It was like I was in my early 20s. I was like, OK this is cool if ISA test just gives a good morning wood it is worth it. I also noticed that I was thinking about ------- (fill in the blank) my wife more than normal, a lot more. The first thing I noticed was an increase in SEX drive that alone is worth the $35. OK, back to the gym after about a week or two I felt stronger and my pumps felt like I was 20 years old again. I just felt strong and confident for the first time in 10 years, I felt great. I know ISA TEST is not a STERIOD But if it can get me closer to when I Was in my 20s that alone is worth it. I just felt stronger and more confident I remember benching 275 thinking I am a machine and this weight is nothing, and pressed it over 10 times. That is how I felt when I was in my early 20s. I finished my cycle of ISA test and went from benching 275 6 times to 275 12 times. So did it work for me a BIG FAT YES.

After taking ISA test I tried another test booster (Ztest stacked with test 600 PMD) and it worked but it cost more and it did not work any better. I went off test boosters for a few months and I do notice a difference. The first thing I notice after being off them is my sex drive is down and confidence is less. I went back on ISA test this week (first week of SEP). And after I took my first dose at night I woke up with a big fat B----(well you know). I also took a few months off to make sure the TEST boosters really did increase my sex drive and confidence in the gym and after just 1 week back on ISA test I do feel more confident and my sex drive is WAY up again.

Guys if you are reading this ISA Test does work, but it will only make you feel your youth again and I am thinking it will make you testosterone levels up to as much as your body can naturally produce when you were in your prime. For me that's good enough, just feeling young again feels great. If you are young 30s it will work and you will feel great. Even if you don't work out I would take it for the increase in sex drive. Thank you ISA test for a great product
    JOHN
    • Increase Recovery
    • Nothing Bad At All And At 35 You Can't Beat It
      markmatt
        July 11, 2012

This is my first product review. I took the 4 capsule daily dose of Isatori ISA-TEST as recommended before a workout or one hour before sleep for approximately 5 weeks. During the 4th week, various side affects developed which caused me to discontinue its use, which I will elaborate on below.
      First, let me discuss the positive results of the product.

The good positive benefits: 4 easy to swallow capsules. I had excellent workouts and increases in strength. I often had the alpha male feeling while working out, but did feel extra aggression at times. My muscles got harder and I seemed to have burned more fat since I am thinner in the waist and my abdominal muscles are more visible, but my weight stayed relatively the same. I also needed less sleep to recover from workouts, which I didn't like.

On workout days, I stacked it with a couple different pre-workouts products, Neurocore, Andraulic State GT off and on, and of course whey protein powder, fish oil, glucosamine chondrotin for my joints and a vitamin C tablet. I am 47 years old and it increased my libido but the side affects negated those benefits. In addition, I followed Isatori's recommended workout program, of three weeks of higher reps, then a switch to the heaviest weight I could handle.

Also my diet was and is good. I eat fruit and green vegetables every day including broccoli or green beans, corn or peppers, apples, pears, bananas and a grapefruit at least 5 days a week, and I eat 5 to 6 times a day. I eat double fiber wheat bread with peanut butter, and limit bad high glycemic carbohydrate foods except after a workout. I also jogged a few days a week which included Interval training. I weight approximately 160 pounds and my body fat is fairly low. It was 11.6% in December 2011 when I last had it tested in the gym. I feel it is 10% or less now since I jogged on the treadmill a few days a week all Winter and have worked out consistently since last November. At my age of 47 I am almost on a continuing cut phase. I do not want bulk, but just want to be lean and strong and so far have attained my goal.

The Negative: Price is a little high, but I bought it at MuscleandStrength.com and got it on sale at 15% off their regular price. I had occasional heartburn from it. I stopped taking it on day 35 because at day 29 or 30, I developed pain and inflammation very low on my midsection, just above my p**is. I also had difficulty urinating, and I had pain when I went number 2 (S*it). All these symptoms disrupted my sleep the whole week, so I finally stopped taking it, and then all symptoms disappeared. I did not see a doctor since all these symptoms went away when I stopped. I can only guess what was inflamed and painful, but I surmise it was my prostate gland. I have been off it for two whole weeks now with no symptoms. I am disappointed that I had to stop taking it. I have cycled off all caffeine and stimulants for the past two weeks.

Nomansfriend
        May 23, 2012

I was told about Isa-Test by a former Padre baseball player, dude was one of the biggest guys in my gym and just looking at him made me want to try it out. Since then I have recommended it to several guys and should start getting a royalty check because I have every guy I know using it. Currently on my 2nd bottle, also take Animal Pak and DAA and of course Whey protein.

Dosing 10/10- Easy 4 pills before workout on training days, 4 before bed on non training days. Just for fun I took a extra 1-2 caps before sex with the GF and let me tell you it was quite awesome.

Effectiveness: 9/10 I didn't feel much of anything for about 10 days after that my strength went up and bit and my overall look started to get more swollen. I've been going heavier getting great results.

Libido: My Libido has been not so great for around a year and this woke it up for sure. Especially when I took the extra caps before sex, not sure if you should do that or not because that would mean some days i took 5-6 caps a couple days a week but oh well.

Aggression: I'm a pretty laid back guy this stuff brought out the inner dick-head in me. I always warn my lady to take it easy on me when I'm on something that inflates the aggression but some woman like to nag and nagging drove me nuts! I 420 on a regular basis at night and that helped bring me down and act like a normal person.

• Warn Your Nagging Gf Not To Bug You
      • When You Feel Pissed Take A Walk
      jasonk7du
        March 2, 2012

OK...my second review goes to iSatori's Isa-Test GF. I ran this T-booster a few months back for 12 weeks straight and I got to say I really enjoyed it. I waited to run a couple other t-boosters before reviewing this product as this was my first one and had nothing to compare it against.

I literally felt this from the very first dose...roughly an hour or so after I took it...I got almost a euphoric feeling from it. That only happened for a short time after the first couple of days(the euphoric part).

Dosing is nice...4 pills before workout 45-1hr ish) or before bed on non-workout days. And I stuck with what it suggested. Some people reviewed a "earthy smell" to it which is spot on. Kind of smells like dirt, kinda weird...whatev...haha.

So did this increase test? Yes absolutely! Test was up, strength increased throughout the entire cycle, muscles got fuller. Libido was extremely high. NRB's and morning wood everyday. Reminded me of highschool....having to do the ole tuck in the underwear, lol...yeah!

I gave the value an 8. I buy my stuff off of bodybuilding.com for 40-45 bucks for about 1 month supply. (I know its not the cheapest but for being overseas there shipping times are unbeatable).

I gained a lot of weight over those 12 weeks, but I was eating 3 big meals a day and taking cyto gainer 3-5 times a day throughout the cycle. Some people said they leaned out some on this...I didn't but I didn't gain any excess fat...like none! So maybe this contributed to that.

Also the last month of this I stacked on D-Aspartic Acid. I wont get too much into that cause this review is for ISA-test..however loved stacking that. Actually just started the exact same stack 3 days ago...so recommended! But all in all I highly recommend this stuff...not sure how effective it would be as a T-booster off of a PH cycle as I haven't danced that dance yet. But otherwise its a great product!

Oh one more thing. This stuff does have Melatonin in it. Honestly this never affected me. I actually kind of got pumped up when on this...though it very much could have been placebo effect. If its something you worried about just grab a pre-workout and it shouldn't be an issue.

Thanks for reading!

• A Little Pricey

Copyright © 2016 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.