Isa-Test

By iSatori
Isa-Test iSatori
?/10
(Only 3 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

4xchevy

I'm definitely getting stronger

May 9, 2009

I'm on my 2nd bottle and I have notice a big difference in recovery. I only take it at night before bedtime and it's been working. I save my leg workouts for Saturday so I can have Sunday for recovery. My leg work out is the longest and hardest. I don't feel so sore since I started taking this. I'm definitely getting stronger. The only down fall is the price, it's a little pricey if you want to try it shop around I found some sites that weren't so bad, about 30% off if you would buy them direct or from a retailer.

This stufff works good

March 16, 2009

I was off my free weights for a year and a friend left the crossbow from wieder at my house, bought isatest and noticed my arms got bigger and I got a little more cut. this stufff works good, stak it with Animal Pak and Natural...

It increased our sex Drive and endurance

October 24, 2009

My boyfriend and I loved it. It increased our sex Drive and endurance. Im always tired and this made my energy and stamina incredible. As two male grown-ups I strongly saw the testosterone in bed. Owe and it gave me muscles!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Loved It

Posted October 24, 2009
sorry left my account open and a friend thought that this was a funny thing to do. I have never tried this product and do not know how it works.

killaz5