Home > Categories > Protein > Protein Blends > iSatori > Bio Gro

iSatori Bio Gro

Bio Gro iSatori
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (20 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series Pro-Antium Reviews
Pro-Antium (25 Reviews)
Quest Protein Bars Reviews
Protein Bars (22 Reviews)
MTS Nutrition Machine Whey Reviews
Machine Whey (16 Reviews)
Ronnie Coleman Signature Series Isotropic Max Reviews
Isotropic Max (9 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Optimum Pro Complex Reviews
Pro Complex (106 Reviews)
9.3
MuscleTech Nitro-Tech Hardcore Reviews
Nitro-Tech Hardcore (66 Reviews)
5.9
MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews
Carnivor (55 Reviews)
Dymatize Elite Gourmet Protein Reviews
Elite Gourmet Protein (31 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Enter to win Bio Gro from iSatori!
Starting tomorrow, this week we're teaming up with iSatori to give out 5 bo...

BOGO on Tigerfitness today. Bio GroW!

Muscleandstrength article on Bio Gro (Bioactive Peptides)

Bio Gro on nutraplanet for $28!

Bio Grow optimum dose for effect
I have 3 tubs of biogro ad i am thinking of doing 5scoops a day for 5 weeks. Sho...

Bio Gro buy 2 get 1 free $79.98 + Free products
Okay this is the deal TigerFitness.com BioGro by ISATORI buy 2 get 1 free + in t...

Isatori Bio Gro a log of research
Whats up gents. I recently received Isatori Bio Gro and Isatori would like us to...

Isa-Test, Bio Gro and PWR for cheap

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Bio Gro Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Bio Gro Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Decreases Muscle Soreness (15)
  • Builds Muscle (14)
  • Increases Recovery (14)
  • No Flavor (12)
  • Awkward Tub (14)
  • Too Expensive (13)
  • Kind Of Messy (13)
  • Too Many Scoops For Results (9)
March 7, 2014

Reviews: 29

Age: 40

March 7, 2014
Bio-Gro Did Not Meet Claims For Me

iSatori’s Bio-Gro hit the market with a lot of fanfare and raving reviews. For all intents and purposes, this was THE next big thing. I was very interested in what the buzz was about because recovery is something I’m always trying to improve and Bio-Gro was apparently leading the pack in this area. The cynic in me however, crept to the fore and started asking a ton of questions. Some were answered clearly by those with real world experiences with the product while others were interestingly and honestly answered with “we’re really not sure how it does this”. When the opportunity arose to give this a shot, I dove in to see what Bio-Gro could do for me.

Profile Overview

This has been covered extensively already and remains the same:

Each single scoop serving contains 1.5g of Custom engineered Bio-pro Bio-active peptides extracted from micro-concentrated colostrums yielding praline rich peptides, growth factors (igf-1,tgf beta 2,egf,pdgf)

I can’t really speak much to this beyond the fact that I thought it was interesting that colostrum was used as the base media for this product as it was debunked long ago and determined to be an ineffective ergogenic aid.

The other reviewers are correct in that the square container is a pain, the small scoop is difficult to use within this container and the stuff gets everywhere. While all true, none of these are of much of a concern to me. If I were wasting a bunch of product every time I attempted to use it that would be a problem, but this wasn’t the case.
A 1.5g scoop of an essentially tasteless, textureless powder that can be added to anything is pretty easy to take. I did find that it could get quite sticky though, and if mixed with something that foams up it will start to stick to the side of your cup. Just drink it down quick!

This is a generous rating based pretty much entirely on the fact that most everyone else has raved about the improved recovery Bio-Gro offered. I experienced no improved recovery or other discernible affects from Bio-Gro while taking it. I only used one small container however and other reviewers seem to speak to a ‘building up’ effect or need to use a higher dose/more containers to really feel the positive attributes. If that’s the case, I would like to see iSatori market the product with an appropriate/effective dosage stated on the label. Using Bio-Gro as currently outlined, 1 scoop AM, 1 scoop PM for those under 200lbs and 2 scoops AM/2 scoops PM for those over 200lbs didn’t (and doesn’t based on other reviews) seem to yield positive results. Unfortunately, I was very let down by Bio-Gro.

Again, a generous rating here based on the fact that others say it works wonders for them. It can be found for less than $20 per container and I imagine it will continue to go down over time. Whether it will stand the test of time and be a staple for those who have raved about it or be relegated to the close-out/clearance section of your favorite supplement store, time will tell. For me, at the recommended dose and the non-existent results from a single container, it’s not worth it to me.

A rating of 5 out of 10 here again based largely on the possibility that maybe something is wrong with me. Maybe I’m a ‘non-responder’ to this product. Maybe my age has something to do with it. Honestly, I’m not sure. Maybe it really is a solid product that provides exceptional results but the recommended dosage is so far off that typical users can’t tell the difference.
If, in time, it’s shown that (for example) a reasonably priced 1lb container of Bio-Grow can improve recovery when consumed en masse over a month time period then I may give it another go. For now, I’ll stick with other tried and true recovery products that have been proven effective for me.

Thank you to the folks at iSatori for allowing the Expert Reviewer Team to trial and review this product for them. I hope this helps you gain a better perspective of this product and assists in your decision to purchase.

Pros:
Cons:
  • No Flavor
  • Too Many Scoops For Results
  • Kind Of Messy
  • Awkward Tub
  • Hyped-up

Reputation: +1988
Excellent review my friend! I unfortunately experienced this product the same as you. After 4 tubs and as many as 8 scoops a day, it was just a major let down for me as well.

You're just old...

January 13, 2014

Mooselini

Reviews: 28

Age: 23

January 13, 2014
Bio Gro Recover Yo

This is the final product in the line of Isatori that I had the privilege of logging and it was my favorite A huge thanks goes out to Isatori. When I had first heard about Bio-gro I was as skeptical as most, ultimate recovery, no DOMS, I have heard it all before. Well I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to parallel directly with these statements. The recovery I had was great, best I have had, while it didn’t get rid of muscle soreness completely it did help in significantly speed up the recovery process.

Taste-?

Its unflavored but it still does have a taste. What that taste is I could not tell you, but its not bad at all and whenever you mix it with your protein it is completely masked and you wont even taste it.

Effectiveness-9

Wow, this is not a placebo effect this is the real deal. I was sent 3 bottles by Isatori and dosed Bio-gro at 2-3 scoops post workout. You will have to find your sweet spot but for me it was 2-3 scoops depending on the training I did that day, think legs vs . upper body. For me the turning point in does it work or is this placebo was on my squat and or deadlift day. Normally the next day following this lower body workout entitles me walking like an old man and having crazy doms for the next couple of days, but with GRO this was not the case. Also within I would say 1-2 hrs after taking this I would have an all day pumped feeling, sort of an IV drip of agmatine feeling if you will. Also I would get the same full feeling in almost every major muscle group, regardless if I trained it that day or not. So this rates on the highest end of recovery products I have tried.

Price-6

This will depend on how you dose Bio-gro. If you do 3 scoops a day it will not last you very long, but if you are in the 1-2 scoop range (almost no one is) then the value will be great. Now price to me is two fold, in that you are paying a premium price but recovery will be awesome. To me since it is almost always on sale so it should not be a major issue, but I would try 1 first before you stock up on like 20.

Overall-8

What can I say this is a great product that imo will help anyone recover faster. Yes the price will turn some away but don’t knock it until you have tried it. The other thing is now some companies are releasing newer versions of Bio-gro that double the servings, which is great because that way even if you are a three scooper like me the value should stay fairly high. One final thought for Isatori, it would be cool if somehow they could combine a Hydrolyzed Whey or any protein for that matter with Bio-gro, that way you would never have to mix multiple products. Overall I would say Isatori has a novel supplement, one that actually lives up to its claims.

• Dont Snort It

Reputation: +808
Don't snort it lol

Joined: 3/2009
Reputation: +3270
I'll have to try railing a line of it one of these days, just to find out why you said not to snort it.

November 2, 2013

Age: 27

November 2, 2013
Cool concept

Isatori was nice enough to participate in the ER program and send me out 3 jars of Bio-Grow to run along side Restoraide. I ran bio grow for 50 days along side X-Factor and I have been running it for the paste week by itself. Bio-Grow is marketed as fertilizer for your muscles, while this is no magic powder it does seem to have some benefits in recovery.

Dosing/taste/mixing:8
Bio-Grow is basically tasteless if I had to compare the taste to something I would say it taste like flour. The dosing protocol I used was 3 scoops intra workout and 3 scoops 6-8 hours later. The texture of Bio-Grow is a chalky flower like texture its kind of messy. When I mixed it it seemed like clumps would float to the top of my water bottle. The clumps usually subsided by time I reached the gym though.

Effectiveness:6/10
I would split this up into two segments Bio-Grow stacked with X-factor and without X-factor. The first 50 days I used Bio-grow I did not notice much in the area of recovery. Granted at that time I had just come off a 6 week layoff from the gym. Toward the tail end of the 50 days I started to noti ce The increase DOMS effect of X-factor were beginning to diminish. I credit that to Bio-Grow because I have ran X-Factor before and The DOMS usually stay the same from start to finish of a 50 day run. I'm currently still using Bio Grow by itself dosing only 4 scoops per day and the recovery is solid. I feel like Bio-Grow is a product that gets better the longer you use it.

Value:6/10
There has been plenty of sick deals as of recent for Bio-Grow. The price ranges from $25-$40. One jar of Bio-Grow contains 60 servings If you follow the dosing protocol Isatori provides one jar will last you 20 days if your under 200lbs and 15 days if your over 200lbs. I wish more servings came in the jar because to effectively run this product for 1 month you would need 2 jars. Personally the results from Bio-Grow doesn't warrant the price.

Overall:7/10
This is a cool product that if you can catch a deal on you should pull the trigger. I don't think its a must have supplement, but I feel like Bio-Grow increases the effectiveness of the protein you take in. Thanks again to Isatori for providing with a chance to run Bio-Grow

Pros:
Cons:
  • Decreases Muscle Soreness
  • Increases Recovery
  • Increases Protein Utilization

Very solid review bro!

Reputation: +267
Great review. I do agree that when I used bio-gro I noticed effects more after a month's use.

ajjewell
ajjewell

Joined: 8/2012
Reviews: 0
Reputation: +5
Just wondering if you believe bio-gro had any impact on your run of X factor?

September 30, 2013

Age: 29

September 30, 2013
perfect product for Donald Trump

What’s going down SR nation! Today I want to drop a review on a product I had to try to see if the hype is what it’s made out to be; of course we’re talking about BIO-GROW!!!!! This product is marketed as the game changer, amplified protein synthesis. I want to thank the kind people over at Isatori for being a gracious board sponsor and allowing the site to log their great products. C’mon now and let us take a trip with the hulk and uncover the game changer, BIO-GROW!

----------Taste N/A -------------------

Simple it had none; this is a flavorless powder that mixes with pretty much anything.

---------- Timing/ Dosage 6/10-------------------

The package claims to say 2 scoops if under 200lbs and 4scoops if over 200lbs a day. Well I have to say BULL POO I weight in at 214.5 and 4 scoops had no effect on me at all I needed 6 scoops a day to see a slight difference in what this stuff was supposed to do. I took 3 scoops post and 3scoops with my last meal of the day which is rather easy but the package seems to be misleading in a way but maybe I’m a non-responder. 6 scoops a day seemed to work but not to my expectations

--------- Effectiveness 5/10 -------------------

This is where I was extremely excited to run this product from what I have read and what others have said this was a “got to have it” product and I have to say I’m glad I didn’t buy it. I had little to no results with bio-grow this was a complete bust at the recommended dosage and very minimal results at close to double the dosage. What was supposed to be a game changer was a deal breaker. I had little to no recovery difference at 4 scoops a day and slightly better then normal recovery at 6 scoops a day which to me is just outlandish and not worth the extra coin to run in my honest opinion.

-------- Content 5/ 10 ---------

This product is supposed to amplify protein synthesis and make the body utilize it to its fullest potential. Well I can’t prove that it does or does not but to me this seems like a bit of snake oil. I under stand the concept of the product but to really enhance the body’s natural ability to utilize protein through natural igf-1 and growth hormones and factors seems like a far fetch. Either way here is what the content looks like

1serving is 1 scoop=1.5g

Just come off it with this science project of reasoning. What the hell when ever I see something like bio-active, bio-pro extracted from blah,blah,blah it means we have no idea and we need to make this sound much better then what it is in my honest opinion.
Keep in mind Isatori makes my favorite PWO the original PWR so this is not a bash on Isatori at all I feel they make a great product but I had zero results and I don’t think this was ready for mass market like they did.

--------Value 3/10 ----------------

To have this product be anywhere near effective you would literally need to buy 3 tubs a month. This does not seem like a reasonable product especially when it cost 40.00 buck a tub this does not seem like any normal person can use it. A daily cost of $3.00 a day I’m pretty sure you can lease a VW Jetta for less a month. I really think Isatori should rethink this one because it is a great concept but it is just that a concept not ready for mass market.

Overall this product has no taste and the dosage recommendations seem to be skewed a bit since 4scoops didn’t have an effect on me like I thought it would. Effectiveness was nowhere like the others had said maybe this is because I was a non-responder or maybe this product just doesn’t work either way I will never knock Isatori because I know they make a great product but this one just didn’t do it for me and my reviews are strictly on my experiences and no one else. Content was very new and looked like scientific mumbo-jumbo which made it hard to research and prove theories. Value is so screwed up and off base since you need much more then the dosage suggested I literally think you can lease a compact car with how much you will spend on this a month. I can give this a seal of approval and really think this product is gimmick but hey people will buy it. Sorry Isatori this is not a knock on you guys as a whole just this product.

-k-

Pros:
Cons:
  • Decreases Muscle Soreness
  • No Flavor
  • Awkward Tub
  • You May Need More Than 1 Scoop At Time Depending On Your Weight.
TigerJT

CINCIKID10

Joined: 12/2012
Reviews: 12
Reputation: +209
I feel the same way about it. Great review

FlashReborn
FlashReborn

Joined: 9/2013
Reputation: +394
I am having the same results from pf3 (similar product) was hoping biogrow would hit the mark :/ Great review.

Reputation: +3047
thanks guys, i guess for the money i was expecting more?
i mean seriously this is a very costly product to run and i just don't find it to be that great.

iSamurai
iSamurai

Reviews: 12
Reputation: +809
Finally...I thought I was the only one who didn't respond to this. Great review hulk

Reputation: +3047
thanks isam appreciate it.

Reputation: +267
Right on the mark hulk. I mean it does reduce muscle soreness but at its price tag it kind of loses purpose.

Reply #8:

Joined: 6/2012
Reviews: 6
Reputation: +366
Nice review man.

So glad I didn't fall for this and purchase.

Reply #9:

Reputation: +3979
Great honest review brother...
I wonder if some people already process protein better than others, thus the reason for the varying degrees of effectiveness between users

Reply #10:

Joined: 1/2013
Reviews: 29
Reputation: +1067
Thanks for another rock solid review Hulk.

@Kev - you bring up a good point and that could be a very real part of the varying effectiveness of this product

Reply #11:

Reviews: 30
Reputation: +475
Wow Works very well for me, granted super expensive but I am getting superb recovery and more compliments than ever

how much did you go through?

Reply #12:

thanks guys
kevO-i don't know man i guess for the price to what i expected to what i got from this really didn't add up for me. i mean the recovery was slightly better then simple protein but nothing amazing.

Reply #13:
HYDE
HYDE

Joined: 7/2013
Reviews: 9
Reputation: +316
Great review. I have a feeling if I took this id have the same thoughts on it. Not buying into it.

August 11, 2013

Age: 23

August 11, 2013
Worth it if you have the money to spend...

Whats up SR. I bring to you a very hot rated product here at SR and many other fitness community. Big thanks to Isatori for the opportunity to give this a whirl. Also a big shout out to Artie, you have been nothing but extremely helpful brother. On to the review.

What is Bio Gro? According to Isatori, its like a fertalizer for your muscles. Its claimed to help increase protein synthesis and allow you to recover from workouts faster. Bio gro uses a patented form of Bio Active Peptides from bovine collustrum. Personally, I thought it was a little to good to be true honestly. But I was proven wrong.

I went into bio gro going into a cut, and honestly I feel it turned more into a recomp by the end of the second tub. I had contacted Artie to ask about what his thoughts were for using this with Clen. He told me he wanted to experiment a little bit and up my dosing to 6 scoops a day. Clen has some anabolic properties, so we were trying to see if this would at all be enhanced with using bio gro. And too my knowledge, I believe it was.

How I dosed it. I had 3 tubs total. 2 were sent to me, and the other I purchased. My first tub I dosed 6 scoops a day spread out throughout the day. Mainly pre workout, post, and before bed. The last two tubs I went between 4-6 scoops a day. I feel like I still had solid recovery at 4 scoops but saw more physical changes at 6. The dosing is just something you'll have to play around with. I really think 4 is the best starting point.

For my run with Clen and Bio gro I did TKD/CKD diet for a total of a month and a half. Generally I have many things happen to me on ckd style diets. With dropping my carbs so low my energy levels just plummit, my body looks extremely flat, and generally my strength goes out the window. At first this was ran as a tkd consuming carbs pre and post workout only. But later turned into more of a ckd with carbs only post workout. Here's what happened.

My strength never once dipped nor did the intensity of my workouts. I actually got stronger throughout my run and went up on some of my bigger lifts. Generally on CKD/TKD I experience pretty rough doms too. Which is to be expected from dropping carbs so low. But I recovered great, to the extent sometimes it felt as if I didn't even workout the day before. This allowed me to hit the gym harder every workout. My body also never looked flat at all throughout the whole phase. My energy was still low, but thats just the nasty part of ketosis. I dropped 12 lbs within a 6 week time frame. Which is really all I was looking to loose. I kept muscle mass, lost fat, recovered well, and did it on a diet that generally has me looking like poo by the end of it. So for me Bio gro was a complete win.

A few cons and pros. Pros being its practically tasteless. One of the first unflavored items that I can honestly say was unflavored. It also mixed really well. I was expecting it to be a little tough to mix, but to my surprise it was extremely easy to get down. Now for the cons. The price. Its just hard to justify spending the type of money you'd have to get the full effect out of this. Most users, would need anywhere from 2-3 tubs a month. Which would run you $120. Thats a little on the high end but thats the ball park figure. That on top of other supplements you purchase, just is extremely hard to justify. It works, but at a cost. The container is also a major pain. Its extremely small. What I'd like to see is Isatori make like a value sized container. Where you would get more product, a cheaper price, and a bigger scooper. I could hardly get my hands in the tub towards the end of the containers. A few of those are just nit picking, biggest con for me is the price.

So is it worth it? I really think its dependent on ones goals. I love lava's idea of using it in between cycles for enhanced guys, or for pct. I could totally justify that for many reasons. But as far as a regular staple in an every day gym goers stack, its hard to say. I think if this could be listed at 25-30 dollars I would be a regular buyer. For me bio gro falls into a fun supplement category and not a staple. It is definitely worth a shot, and you'll have to play around with the dosing a bit to find what works for you. But if you have the cash definitely look into it.

Great review JPO!

Reputation: +3979
Ugh fat fingered my bad JPo

Reputation: +1326
Lol apparently you plus repped it to.

July 23, 2013

Age: 31

July 23, 2013
Supreme Recovery, but for a hefty price...

First and foremost, Id like to extend a thank you to the guys over at Isatori for sending 1 tub of BioGro for me to try out. Through my discussions with others and reading reviews I realized that 1 tub may not be enough to give a fair assessment of the product, so I proceeded to purchase a few more tubs on my own so that I could give a decent review. Honestly, everything I had been hearing BioGro almost seemed to good to be true, so I approached using it with curiousity and an open mind, although somewhat skeptical of the claims.

Profile:
Simple, single ingredient profile: Bovine Colustrum
Im not going to get all scientific here, simply because that is not my strong point and its been covered in previous reviews.
Seems as though Isatori found a very effective way to extract all the beneficial aspects of colostrum in a way that humans can process and utilize them orally, which was not the case in previous colostrum supplements. So a huge thumbs up here for utilizing a unique process and actually making colostrum useful for us, the consumers.

Dosing:
This is really user dependent. Looking through the reviews and logs just goes to show there are many different ways to utilize BioGro and it is truly up to the consumer when and how to use it.
Personally, I experimented with several different protocols in order to figure out which one was most effective for me.
I started with a couple scoops a day, all the way up to 8 a day. Typically the servings were spread throughout the day and always taken with some type of meal and/or protein/bcaa supplement. Additionally, I focused taking the majority of my servings before and after working out, as that seemed like the most appropriate time to take a supplement such as BioGro.
Truthfully, I saw little difference in effectiveness between 4-8scoops, maybe slightly better recovery when taking the larger quantities. Also, the timing of my dosing seemed irrelevant to how well the product actually worked.
All in all, it seemed as though 4scoops spread throughout the day produced the most consistent results for me.

Effectiveness: 9.3/10
Its very hard to prove whether or not BioGro lives up to its claims, however I feel as though it comes pretty close in my experience. Did I actually feel or notice better protein utilization? Not really persay, but I can conclude that my markedly improved day to day recovery and lack of soreness points to my body better utilizing proteins, so a huge win there.
I did not see any direct muscle growth are remarkable body composition changes while going through several tubs of BioGro, nor did I really expect to see any changes of that magnitude. However, what I did get out of BioGro was, consistently great day to day recovery. Soreness truly was at a minimum no matter how hard I pushed the day before. Did it completely eliminate soreness? No, but it truly did come much closer to accomplishing that than any other recovery supplement I have ever used, and for that BioGro gets a really high mark imo.

Taste/Mixability:
Pretty much tasteless powder, seemed to mix well into whatever you put it in, including things like pudding and greek yogurt.
Only real complaint I have is the tub and scooper size, but honestly not a big deal at all in my eyes.

Value: 6.5
Unfortunately, unlike ChiChi and some others, anything under 4 scoops seemed to do very little for me, which in hand really effects the overall value of BioGro.
$35-$40 a tub, at 4 scoops it lasts 15days, at 2 scoops it lasts 30 days.
At 2 scoops the value is not the greatest, but given its effectiveness Id say its pretty decent.
At 4 scoops the value takes a significant dive, although still justifiable due to the great recovery it aids in.
I personally am not going to shell out that kind of money for better recovery day to day, its simply not worth it for ME.

All in all, Isatori did a great job with BioGro. It is innovative and effective all on its own, and for that I can truly recommend giving it a shot. Its up to you whether or not its worthwhile to your goals long term.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Decreases Muscle Soreness
  • Increases Recovery
  • Increases Protein Utilization
  • Kind Of Messy
  • Awkward Tub

Reputation: +3047
nice review. i really like this stuff but 1 tub does nothing.

Reputation: +1326
Love it too. Its expensive though man. I've tried to rearrange my staples to include this, and its just to expensive to budget in.

Reviews: 80
Reputation: +2343
After using Biogro, I can't even justify spending money on BCAAs or any other recovery products because nothing compares to it. Sucks that Biogro is too expensive

1mahlomola
1mahlomola

Joined: 7/2013
Reviews: 0
Reputation: 0
how can l get one to try it too

July 16, 2013

Age: 47

July 16, 2013
Game Changer? Worth it? You bet.

What’s up SR! A very special thanks to the guys at Isatori who decided to basically supply all of the ER’s with 3 tubs of Bio-Gro – thanks Stephen and Artie!

This is a long review, even by my standards, but this is a product that is totally worth my time to write it and your time to read it. It is also worth noting that I put this review off for a good while because I wanted to get a solid feel for how it performs and to that I end I’ve used at least 8 tubs of this so far. (It may be more – when Marc Lobliner offered that insane BOGO deal at Tiger Fitness I bought a ton and kind of stopped counting, lol.) But the bottom line is that while my ratings are high, but they are based on over 2 months of continuous use.

Profile: 9/10
Isatori says that Bio-Gro is unlike anything you’ve ever seen before; that’s not entirely accurate. Over the past few years several high end whey fraction proteins have hit the market hyping the inclusion of specific growth factors - native whey isolates, bovine albumin/serum, colostrums and a few others come to mind. However, they all echo a common theme – increased effectiveness over traditional whole food or whey proteins. The problem is that many of the growth factors that they hype are actually removed via the various processing methods and temperatures used in production. (True native whey products, for example, have to be purchased from foreign manufacturers who do not have the same stringent pasteurization and/or processing requirements as the USA. ) So while the claims from these vendors may have been true in theory, they lacked the technology to make them true in application. However, I do believe that the product offering from Isatori represents a new way of harvesting these growth factors and thus, I tend to agree with their claims of being a completely new breed of supplement. (This is only my personal opinion as I’m not a chemist and can only speculate and provide anecdotal evidence based on my own personal use.)

Bio-Gro contains 1 ingredient: 1.5g Custom Engineered Bio-Pro Bio-Active Peptides (which is technically a prop blend to hide the proprietary ratios and in this case, I have no problem with Isatori employing this method.) That’s it. It is extracted from micro-concentrated colostrums yielding: proline rich peptides, growth factors, immunoglobulins, lactoferrin and fibroblast-GF. And like I said above, I’ve come across these listed on other products’ labels; however, I’ve never encountered the results from them that I’ve seen in Bio-Gro. (And believe me; I’ve tried just about all of them.)

Other reviewers have covered the technical aspects in more detail and you can go to the Isatori website to get all the data that you could ever want, so I won’t address that here. What I will address is the rampant basshing I see online against this product by comparing it to traditional colostrum products. It is exactly this kind of internet science that really drives me batty. Do I have a clue what this stuff is or what it can do from a scientific standpoint – not even a little. However, that doesn’t seem to prevent many other Nobel Prize winning keyboard warriors from expressing their esteemed opinions. But, and here’s the kicker, whenever I ask them if they’ve tried it, I almost always get a similar answer – “Don’t have to, I know the science.” Grrrr…. My response is always the same: I know a good many people who bash this without ever trying it but I don’t know a single person who hasn’t given it high marks and/or bought more after trying it. And gentlemen, I could actually condense the entire review into that one sentence. (But like my sermons, unfortunately, I won’t)

Taste & Mixing: N/A
This really has no taste; perhaps flour-like best describes it. Some people report taking it by putting it directly into the mouth and then adding liquid. I tried that and that resulted in me coughing out most of it before I could get the liquid in (it is extremely light and powder – Garlick described it as pulverized and I agree). It does mix rather poorly straight in water – major clumping and floaters. However, I had no issues mixing it with whey or aminos or even with whole food such as oatmeal or yogurt.

This has got to be one of the messiest products I’ve ever had, lol. Coupled with the fact that the tiny scoop has recessed edges which hold unwanted extra powder and the really little mouth of the tub, you are in for an adventure. And given the serving price, wasting any of this tends to freak me out, lol.

I think that my take on Bio-Gro is slightly different from the other reviews that I’ve read so far. Most of the sites that I’ve read approach this from the same frame of reference as whey or other protein supplements. And perhaps that’s why so many people use recovery as a metric for judging its effectiveness (And don’t get me wrong, Bio-Gro does provide phenomenal recovery). But to me, Bio-Gro really is a brand new class of supplement in that it doesn’t provide protein for your body (and thus increase recovery) as much as it increases the amount of usable protein that your body can utilize towards better recovery. I know that may be a subtle difference, but to me, it’s an important one.

We’ve all been in discussion about how much protein the body can synthesize at any one time, and we all have different takes on it. Personally, I don’t obsess over it as I don’t think the body is in the business of wasting nutrients. However, does it use them as quickly or optimally as it can – perhaps not? And to me, that’s the real benefit of Bio-Gro. It allows me to utilize significantly greater amounts of protein which in turn allow me to increase muscle turnover. Now, I’m not a PhD chemist so this is all just neophyte speculation on my part. But the anecdotal proof is that I’ve been able to train at a higher volume while lifting heavier weight since I’ve been on Bio-Gro. Recovery has stayed just about the same (or in many cases DOMS has actually increased) but that’s at almost twice the regular training volume, which has resulted in greater gains across the board. And for those of you familiar with the benefits of training on anabolics, this probably sounds familiar. So for me, it’s the perfect natural supplement to maximize total daily protein synthesis and muscle growth in conjunction with greater training volume and an increased protein intake. One last piece of anecodotal evidence is that regardless of the protein I used – concentrate, isolate, whatever, I never experienced gas or digestion issues on 300-400 grams of protein per day. So in my mind, that speaks towards better utilization.

Dosing: 7/10
Dosing on this is variable. Isatori recommends 4 scoops per day based on my body weight (250ish), but I experimented with up to 8-9 scoops per day. I found that 6 scoops were probably the sweet spot for the cost/benefit curve. I took 2 during training in my intra, 2 in either my late morning or afternoon shake and 2 before bed in my evening shake. Obviously that raises the price per month considerably but I’ll address that in the value section.

I will add my two cents that I think many people think that you have to couple the timing of this closely with protein intake. I do not personally feel this is needs to be tightly coupled specifically with protein intake; rather, it's coupled more closely with training adaptations. And of course, protein intake is indeed crucial to rebuild muscles, which is why I recommend an increased protein intake as well. I saw no difference taking it with whey, yogurt, oatmeal or anything else. I also found it to be more effective spreading the doses even over the course of the day as opposed to consuming it all at once, although that is just my own personal opinion. However, I do think you do this a disservice by thinking of it as a post workout recovery supplement and only taking at after training.

Bio Gro and Anabolics: 5/10
Based my success with Bio-Gro I decided to experiment and see if it provided even more growth potential when mixed with a PH. I used Bio-Gro for the first 3 weeks of a halodrol cycle and found to my surprise, that I did not feel it provided benefits in line with the added cost. Let me explain – both anabolics and Bio-Gro tend to address the same functionality, albeit through different mechanisms. So it would be reasonable to think that perhaps they would work synergistically to provide even greater benefits than either one alone. What I found was that the increased results over baseline using Bio-Gro were only slightly over the greater range of benefits that I saw using halodrol. And this is not entirely surprising. Now I was only using 2-3 scoops (as opposed to my normal 6-8) but even so, the added cost really is an option for people with a serious wad of cash. I am speculating that I can drop my Bio-Gro usage while on cycle ( or perhaps only 2 scoops which is more affordable) and then ramp back up during PCT.

Bio-Gro and PCT - - TBD
I am about to start PCT on my cycle of Halodrol and one of the most common negatives you read about people using a PH is that they lose their gains. While there may be many reasons for this, I am hypothesizing that the addition of Bio-Gro to my PCT will allow me to not only maintain my on-cycle gains but continue to keep protein synthesis at a high level. This is just speculation; however, I will keep this updated in my log if anyone is interested.

This is not cheap. Nope, not even a little bit. You need a minimum of two tubs per month and I use 4 tubs, so that can get extremely pricey. With 60 scoops per tub, I go through almost an entire tub each week. So even though I got a great deal at TigerFitness (buy one get one free) that came out to around $20.00 per week. ($80/month for those that are math challenged). However, this is exactly in the same neighborhood of running a cycle of my previous favorite supplement: X-Factor. So it’s not unheard of. And would I rather spend $80 per month on this versus some of the other pseudo-anabolics out there – absolutely. So even though it’s expensive, I’m rating value extremely high because this actually delivers measurable benefits that are absolutely worth it to me.

Do I recommend this? I could have given this a maybe, but I felt that may have been misconstrued because what I really mean is that this is a product that is just about worthless if you don’t train hard enough to create growth stimuli in the first place. As I said before, this is not a protein supplement or replacement. Without the stimuli created via adequate training stress, you will not reap the full benefits of this product and that would make it a very expensive. However, if you train hard, and can increase protein intake, I do not think you will be disappointed in the results. It’s not an AAS but it is perhaps the only thing other than arachidonic acid that’s provided these kinds of gains when coupled with training and nutrition. I’m not saying its the second coming of Jesus and I’m not saying it delivers the same results as a PH/DS/AAS. But what I am saying is that it’s the first non-anabolic supplement that’s delivered significant increases in strength and muscle mass. And for me, that’s golden.

I will repeat this because it’s worth reiterating: Bio-Gro is not a protein replacement. It was engineered to help you utilize more of the protein that you intake towards the goal of building muscle, resulting in a higher gram per hour utilization and thus decreasing whatever waste might occur. While enhanced recovery is certainly one of the benefits, for me, increased strength and muscle growth were even greater benefits. It is indeed the ideal supplement to maximize total daily protein synthesis and muscle turnover as a whole – not just post workout. It doesn't replace protein –it enhances it. That being said, I would not want to see it packaged with a whey product as one of its greatest benefits is the ability to dose it to your individual requirements. So my advice to you is to try this. NP has the lowest price right now at $32.99 if you buy 2 tubs but deals seem to be popping up pretty frequently. Two thumbs up.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increases Protein Utilization
  • It's Not Cheap

Virtuoso performance!

Hahaha even by my standards this was long as hell but I enjoyed every sentence, like I said on Reinger's review all the glowing ER feedback has pushed me past the tipping point and I'll be buying this ASAP.

Question (for us CBL folk mainly): in your extensive research on BioBro, which you've obviously done, have you come across any info on how it affects insulin levels? Just curious.

Again, outstanding review my friend!

Reputation: +3576
I haven't Joe. However Artie (ArBar5) answers questions on JPO's log so that would be the best place to ask. And just in case you missed it on Ron's log - I'm pulling out the big guns for my PCT - Bio-Gro and Isotropic Max!

Reputation: +1254
Hahaha I did see that! That's exactly the combo I'd be running if I stocked up on BioGro too so I'm stoked to follow along!

Frankiemusc
Frankiemusc

Reviews: 37
Reputation: +1228
Garlick??? Anyone, anyone...

Joined: 3/2009
Reputation: +3270
There's no sugars in the product, or sweetners. The only insulin response you "might" have, is that the increased growth factors "could" potentially effect the blood insulin levels, but that's VERY loose connections at best.

jmlstocks
jmlstocks

Joined: 7/2010
Reputation: +2497
Excellent review Lava!

....and 3 tubs to the ER's, I must be the red headed step child of the ER crew caus I only got 1 (cue the violins)

Reputation: +1992
Lava my man this is a joeflah review nice and long.

Reply #8:
Momo1
Momo1

Joined: 5/2011
Reviews: 18
Reputation: +496
Lava, excellent review!What are your thoughts of taking this with Humpro?

Reply #9:

Reputation: +3576
@Line - Joeflah is like the yoda of long reviews: Write more, you must. :)

@Momoo - I think this would be fine with Humapro

Reply #10:

Reputation: +3598
Super review!!

Reply #11:

Joined: 1/2011
Reputation: +2496
Now that is why You are Expert Reviewer. awesome job. I agree with so much of what you say too, I think I would even say the cost/value is actually better than What I previously thought as well. I wish I could run this like you have.

Reply #12:

Reputation: +808
Uncanny review

Reply #13:

good review brother...
i must be Stock's redheaded twin because I only got one tub too lol, though I bought several more.

Reply #14:

Joined: 6/2012
Reviews: 6
Reputation: +366
Nice review man!

Would you pick this over HumaPro?

Reply #15:

Reputation: +3576
@Maxima - I wouldn't consider it a choice between the two since Humapro is really just an enhanced EAA product and thus closer to whey.

You could use this with Humapro (which could be awesome) just like you could use this with whey, but I've never gotten results from Humapro that are anywhere close to Bio-Gro, so I'd go with the Bio-Gro over Humapro.

Reply #16:

Reputation: +1988
Wow!!!!! Nice review brother. I'm still waiting on my 6 tubs to show. Can't wait to get started...

Reply #17:
CamSTL
CamSTL

Joined: 12/2009
Reviews: 43
Reputation: +1749
Not sure what that make me cuz I got 0 bottles lol. I'm going to have to catch one of these sales.
Great review as always my tatted up friend

July 15, 2013

Reviews: 42

Age: 33

July 15, 2013
I got 99 problems, but a scooper ain't one...

iSatori's Bio Grow. Thank you to iSatori for participating in the ER program, and allowing many of us to try their new innovative product, Bio-Grow.

Overview: Garlick put down the scientific blue print for this, as only he can, so I wont attempt to replicate that. In fact here is a link, for it is worth the read:

This is categorized as a protein blend, but is truly in a category all its own. iSatori is very open with the abundant amount of research that has gone into making this, and it can be found on their site as well. http://www.isatori.com/

Bottom line, here is my experience...

Effectiveness: 9

The only reason I haven't rated this a 10, is that I have only ran 1 tub, and feel there could be even more potential to this product with long term use. But even with only a one tub experience, this gets a lofty 9. I have never experienced such immediate results and pronounced recovery, in such a short matter of time. The DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) were near none existent. I had even begun using this product while using X-Gels, ARA (Arachidonic Acid) which has been known, as well In my experience, with a large increase in DOMS. This negated those negative effects in 2-3 days of use. I felt as though I was good to go daily, and even over did it a bit the first week of use. But even at that, with one full rest day I was ready for a new week. Even after leg day, I knew I had worked out and could feel it, but nothing compared to the usual soreness, not even close. This only leads me to believe that with extended use, the effects would be even more pronounced, and that this truly aids in not just the ability to work out harder, longer, and more often. But to truly increase protein synthesis and allow for more muscle growth. Muscle fullness became rather noticeable, along with a little tightness, but this could be attributed to a lot of hard sessions.

Profile: 10

1 Level Scoop (1.5 Grams)
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving

Custom Engineered Bio-Pro- Bio-Active Peptides Extracted From Mico-Concentrated Colostrum, Yielding: 1.5 g
Proline Rich Peptides, Growth Factors (IGF-1, TGF Beta-2, EGF, PDGF), Immunoglobulins (IgG, IgA), Lactoferrin, Fibroblast-GF

Unique to its own, and once you study the research involved, it is truly ground breaking, yet very simplistic in the derivation of the concept. And most importantly it works.

Dosing 7:

Based upon body weight. 200#, four scoops is recommended. Since I teeter on this exactly, I went straight to four the third day and tried not to look back. This seemed to do the trick for me.

Taste / Mix : 7

This is unflavored and an extremely fine powder. Mixed in a PWO, Amino product, or Protein shake is the way to go. The latter of the two being the most pleasant tasting. Fluffed up my shake and dulled the taste a bit. It mixes fairly well, much better results in a bullet or blender than when hand shaken, but still do able. I played with the dosing times, but settled on 1 scoop PWO, 1 post, 2 before bed. Off days, 2 in the am and 2 before bed.

Side effects: ?

The scooper, ahhh the scooper. This is the common down side to this product. Small as hell, placed in an awkward container, in a product with the consistency of flower makes for a mess. But this is not to take away from the product itself, just an inconvenience. If this is the only flaw in the system, I assure you the product is worth the small hassle, and there are ways to remedy that. Keep the scooper separate in a zip lock bag. I keep many of me scoops separate. Always on the road and mixing product up in my car makes digging for scoopers a pain. I will have a whole bag of those things, even labeled. It would help if iSatori made the opening circumference of the tub equivalent to the rest of the container. Although my hands are made for loving, some of our even larger members would certainly have issues getting their product out. I have licked at least two servings from my fingers... but these are all just nit picking, there were no sides to speak of due to the product other than one. Occasionally feeling a little backed up. Nothing near constipation, but this seemed to slow the process down a bit. An increase in fiber helped a bit. But this does change the bathroom experience a bit.

Value: 8

This product is expensive. The going rate is $40, with a few sites dropping a dollar or two. At four scoops a day it goes fats, too fast. As far as value for if the product is worth it, I would rate even higher. But economically speaking, there has to be a way to increase the value to the average consumer. Larger tubs, servings, ect. Finding a deal such as buy 2 get 1, or 1 and 1 is an amazing deal. If this comes up again, advise taking stock. But this could be a costly addition to your pantry if you choose to make it a staple. I hope the price comes down a bit, $30 seems reasonable for a near one month supply. Or even simply a container that would double the contents for $70. Again the product simply goes too fast. But that is a testament for how well it works, because it is a sad feeling putting that last bit in your cup.

Overall: 9

I think iSatori has nailed a new level of supplementation here. As others have mentioned, I am very curious to see where they take it from here. if it becomes part of a larger chain of supplements, protein inclusive, or if it remains a stand alone. I will be purchasing more and more of this with the right pricing opportunities. But I certainly hope it becomes a bit more economically valuable. If so, this will be a staple of mine for some time, and I highly recommend trying this at least once to see what it can do for you.

Joined: 2/2010
Reviews: 62
Reputation: +2879
BOOOOOOOOOOM I liked this review so much I negative rep'd it. UGH. I got Frankie fingers :(

Joined: 2/2011
Reviews: 42
Reputation: +1977
Bam right off the bat. Its all good. I know how you really feel about me ;)

Joined: 1/2011
Reputation: +2496
Blade hate all reviews.

I will say its a good review though.

Reputation: +3598
I really need to try this. I think nutraplanet has a good deal on a package right now.

Reputation: +1988
Great review!! Another must buy from an ER. You guys have really sold me on this. Waiting on my delivery of 6 tubs right now. Bought 4 and got 2 free from MuscleAnd Strength. The dollars are down and im really hoping to experience this the same as you.

Awesome review homie!

Reputation: +1254
I think this review sent me past the tipping point with this, next time I see a deal like the one on M&S I'm biting. All the ER feedback was just too much to NOT act on lol

July 8, 2013

Age: 36

July 8, 2013
A product you can see and feel working.

Huge thanks to Isatori and the ER for letting me use this. I liked it so well and was noticing an effect very quickly I bought an extra tub to use as well.

Profile
Not sure how to rate this as this is so different than anything I have used, also several others under my review go into depth of what this and how it works.
But I can say what Isatori reads and says about this product.
One small scoop (1.5 grams) of Bio-Gro contains the equivalent bio-actives as 25 grams of whey protein concentrate. That makes Bio-Gro nearly half the cost, on a serving-per-serving basis, of regular whey protein powders.

But as for the Half cost I do not know about that.

ISatori has custom engineered and patented the first and most technically advanced, low molecular weight, micro-concentrated form of Bio-Active Peptides (BAP's) found only in Bio-Gro. Designed to provide a supra-physiological effect that, once consumed, signals the body to amplify its natural protein synthesis process, helping you develop lean muscle and recover faster.
For more info check out Deamcole, Chichi or Garlicks review.

Taste 8- although its honestly tasteless
By itself, Its weird and not really a taste just weird, Mixed in something. I never noticed it in there. I tried this in my yogurt , protein sludge at night. I used this in a bcaa and a protein drink. Nothing really bad to say about it. It has a flour fill to. Really fine powder.

Mixability 8-9
Never a issue , when in a protein drink I never had it makes anything stick worse or clump worse, I gave it a slight different texture to it but nothing really bad.
I was pleased with it.

Dosing 8-9
For me being over 200lbs I took anywhere from 2 to 4 a day.
2 on off days 4 on training days. All at somewhat different times. I always tried to get on in right after a workout though. It was nothing worse than just adding it to a shake.

Effectiveness 9-10
This stuff is legit. I honestly dont care what it is or how its made, it simply works. Upon the first week I could see my muscles leaning and fuller looking almost more grainy looking. Recovery was off the charts awesome.
Upon finishing the last tub I now do not think that 4 scoops makes it that much better. I think On my next go with this I will keep it at 2 scoops As I still think it works great at that. I think Chichi said he recovers better from this than with Bcaa's and I will have to agree. It really makes me want to rethink how I look at my staples.

Value 6-7
Well OK this stuff is a bit pricey,, BUT I was thinking If this stuff does help me recover better than a bcaa' what If I just used this instead? I do not know about doing that but I think I might experiment on the next run and update on that later.
Ok so lets look At a 60 serving bottle and If I did use the bottle at 4 scoops the whole time that is 15 servings! If you was to buy that from BB.com that would be close to 2.90 a serving! That is in addition to whatever protein you get.
But at 2 scoops a day that would 30 servings and about 1.50 a serving. I know the prices are still steep if you are thinking of just adding this to your stack. But Like me I am thinking the next time to just run this without a Bcaa so this could take the place of that one Supplements Price for the month.
Anyway this stuff Is a bit pricey no matter how you look at it to be honest, But I feel its still a good deal for something that does actually work.

Overall 8-9
Even with the price and the stupid bottle that is made for little girl hands. I had to get my kids to get the scooper for me every time. I Could not get my hands in it.To fix this though I emptied out a Protein jug and poured it in there along with the extra one. Boom Problem fixed. I could get my whole arm in it. Even though No matter how much I tried I will still make a mess with this stuff.
Those are really the only cons on this I have.
I love the way I felt and look on this and recover like a boss too. I cant wait to run this again when I can really get my gym time back in, after the summer.

Be sure to check the other ER reviews on this as I think almost everyone had a positive feedback on this. Again thanks to Isatori for letting all of us it.!

Joined: 2/2010
Reviews: 62
Reputation: +2879
This is a SEAVER review. Don't mess around with SEAVER.

Reputation: +1326
I love this stuff to man. I too have reevaluated my staples to see what I can take away to add this in. Its awesome.

Reputation: +267
Have all ER's gotten together to agree upon an 8 overall for this product? I'll keep an eye open for the first ER that breaks this rule...

Just Joking, great review Seaver.

Joined: 3/2011
Reviews: 81
Reputation: +1135
This stuff tastes god awful. Its really hard to hide it in protein shakes or bcaa because you can still taste the flour like substance... but everything else spot on!

July 7, 2013

Age: 25

July 7, 2013
This really does change everything...for a price

HOOOOOOOGE shout out & “thank you” to iSatori reps for sending out two tubs of Bio-Gro, then sending a third tub. That last part was real cool.

No need for lengthy introductions or useless foreplay, we’re getting this party started hard & dry…I mean, yeah.

PROFILE

I would attempt to delve into what exactly is in Bio-Gro, but there’s a thread (& consequential discussion) on the forum that does a far better job than I can do. Catch up & educate here:

In a nutshell, Bio-Gro is based off of bovine colostrom. However, as stated in the thread & in Garlic’s review, iSatori has managed to eliminate all the junk that comes with bovine colostrom.

I have no prior experience with bovine colostrum at all, so I really have nothing to add beyond what’s already been stated by others unfortunately.

TASTE: A

This product is sold unflavored…which translates to pure crap for some (myself included). However, compared to other “unflavored” products I’ve tried Bio-Gro is the closest to “tasteless” I’ve tried, & that’s a win in my book.

When I mixed Bio-Gro with another flavored powder, Bio-Gro didn’t seem to affect the taste of the other product at all. On its own, I would get the slightest hint of something almost flour-ish, but I believe that was due more to the texture than anything. To that, the texture was very smooth but you knew there was something there.

MIXABILITY: A

Bio-Gro is a very fine powder that mixes up quite effortlessly. I only encountered some issues when I used ice-cold water, in which case Bio-Gro would form tiny little clumps that would float to the top. However, the tiny clumps were extremely manageable & hardly noticeable.

On a possibly related note, this powder gets everywhere & can make a horrid mess. I had to keep the scooper outside the tub as result, since it would get all over my fingers & whatnot. So, watch out for that.

EFFECTIVENESS: A+

Before I delve further, I dosed Bio-Gro at 4 scoops per day in accordance with their label instructions. According to iSatori, individuals weighing less than 200lbs should start at two scoops AM & one scoop PM (3 per day). Individuals weighing over 200lbs would start at two scoop AM & PM (4 per day). I experimented with 6/day for awhile, but I didn’t stay there long enough to see nay increased results. In general, I dosed the AM servings peri-wokrout (mostly intra-workout), followed by the PM dose at bed time. On my off days, I took Bio-Gro upon wakening & again at bed time.

The biggest effect I noticed was the increased recovery & absence of DOMs. I noticed this pretty much right off the bat, but I was also using other peri-wokrout supplements at the time. Once those were used up, all I was left with was Bio-Gro & the DOMs stayed away. This was huge for me, especially after a heavy max effort squat day. I was bale to go work up to near max numbers on squats, and then hit deadlifts for reps using weights in the 70%-75% range. The heaviest workout I had while using Bio-Gro I went & set a 470lb high-box squat PR, then hit a 500lb block pull for three reps (another PR). The next day I was no worse for wares beyond some serious calluses.

During this time I also finally broke the 300lb barrier on the bench press, as well as collecting the aforementioned PRs. I also believe I hit a few other PRs on various assistance exercises, but I can’t remember them all at the moment.

Beyond the amazing recovery & strength gains, I didn’t experience much else. I know Clippy mentioned muscle fullness, but I honestly don’t recall that much.

As far as I’m concerned this stuff works, plain & simple. Supposedly, Bio-Gro does get better with increased use (both in length of time used & dose), but I didn’t get around to testing that out. I’ll give this the highest grade I can; I was thoroughly impressed with Bio-Gro.

VALUE: D

Bio-Gro is consistently listed at around $39 or so, with the cheapest price being at illpumpyouup.com with $37.95. Bio-Gro currently only comes in a small tub with 60 one scoop servings.

Herein lays the dilemma with Bio-Gro: the price. Is it overpriced, or is it expensive? Can you really justify dropping some $40 at the least per month? I honestly don’t know. I am a tad disappointed that Bio-Gro is priced the way it is, especially since I would be possibly going through two tubs a month. At that point, it becomes very difficult to justify supplementing Bio-Gro year-round as I would like to.

Possibly the only blemish on what would be an outstanding product otherwise.

OVERALL: B+

Bio-Gro works, end of story. I believe everyone who’s tried it so far agrees on that. What we all possibly agree on as well, is the value. It’s expensive at the moment, & there’s no two ways around that. Unless you can afford to drop $40+ on it every month or so (which I doubt most of SR can), Bio-Gro may be something most of us don’t get to see the full potential of. That’s unfortunate, but sure some of us may try to manage it anyways…

Thumbs up all the way, but be prepared to pinch the penny some.

chichistrong
chichistrong

Joined: 9/2010
Reviews: 69
Reputation: +2173
you said it bro, for a price. For this first time I am glad I am under 200 lbs lol

HA!

Reviews: 30
Reputation: +475
whos glad they are under 200 lbs?!?! JK chichi

But After reading these reviews I really wanna try this out but that price is just a bugger,

Reviews: 80
Reputation: +2343
Yeah I think the muscle fullness was more of a result of cutting than anything

Joined: 3/2011
Reviews: 81
Reputation: +1135
I just got this product. $40 is a bit steep for 30 days worth, unless it works, then worth it. But i have to disagree this in water is pretty disgusting!

big baby lol.

The bladeski effect must getting to me, I'm beginning to care less about taste...

Have you used Bio Gro? Submit your own Review!