Super DMZ

By IronMagLabs
Super DMZ IronMagLabs
?/10
(Only 4 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Coupons/Deals

Overall I would recommend this product

June 29, 2012

This review is actually for IronMagLabs Cyanostane Rx. IT will be up soon but for the time being because Cyanostane has dmz in it I will review here. I am 3 weeks into a 6 week cycle of cyanostane, one pill contains 15mg cyano and 10mg dmz. Cycle looks like this 2 caps/day for week 1. 3caps/day for weeks 2-6. On cycle supplements are milk thistle, a good multi, digestive enzymes, caffeine, a good prewo and every couple days sustain alpha by primordial performance. Thus far, this compound has treated me well. This is not my first cycle but so far am pleased. This was intended to be a cut for summer but due to the appetite increase has turned more into a lean bulk. Everyone reacts different and I am someone who reacts to dmz with hunger. Dmz is very similar to superdrol but supposedly less harsh and not as strong. The strength gains are there but it's a steady increase in strength and stamina. Lethargy is pretty bad at times but naps and caffeine help a lot. Back pumps were severe the first week but I upped my fluid intake and this has done the trick. Worst part is feeling hypoglycemic frequently. I get a light headed feeling and crave foods, mainly carbohydrates. I can usually eat a lot anyway but my stomach feels like a bottomless pit lately. Testicular atrophy is present, and libido is just kind of normal. I'm not seeing anyone at the moment so it's hard to say as far as sex drive. Morning wood usually and at times lucid dreams and other nights can't sleep a wink. Aggression and irritability for sure so if you're already an angry guy proceed with caution. It's supposed to be less liver toxic than superdrol but I still cut the alcohol consumption down to one day a week at the most and even then it was a few drinks. Pct will be nolva, daa, creatine mono, sustain alpha, an otc test boost/anti estro. Overall I would recommend this product. Tested blood pressure 3 weeks in and still in the normal range if this helps anyone worried about bp.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Aggression Towards The Weights
  • Muscle Hardness/fullness
  • Increased Vasularity
  • Appetite Increase
  • Lethargy
  • Negative Aggression
  • Minor Back Pumps

Posted June 29, 2012
Why are you reviewing something 3 weeks into your 6 week cycle. Especially on a cycle, wait til the end to review product. Kind of common sense.....

oooooo ok

Virtus

Posted June 29, 2012
It is also common sense not to drink AT ALL while using methylated steroids. Especially stacking two methylated steroids. Especially when they are both variants on the superdrol molecule.

FlashSunday

Posted June 29, 2012
Only drank 1 day a week? I admire your self control.

Speez

This product work good and fast

January 6, 2012

-This product work good and fast, I started feeling this in the first week, put little shy of almost 20lbs. No gyno, No hairloss,
Lethargy was very strong, once you start lifting your like machine you don't want to stop, Go mild back pumps because you don't feel your strength properly, I was doing squats like it was nothing,did a 4 week cyclem stacked this with trenazone, was and amazing cycle for myself.Aside from the lethargy some things you should be concerned about, you need liver support, I was taking cycle assist with it, around week 3 blood pressure would start to jump, then I got shin splints and I was not able to cardio, the shin swelling went down when my cycle was over,strength was present for almost 3 weeks after I finished my cycle, I used torem for my pct and used 6-oxo around week 2, I was very happy with this product it delivers. Daily intake 2 capsules,1 morning 1 night. Each Capsule has 10 mg of superdrol. Aside of the DMZ.

• -high Blood Pressure Occasionally Towards End Of Cycle
  • Minor Back Pumps
  • Shin Splints Will Interfere With Your Cardio.

Posted January 6, 2012
Should an AI be run with this or no?

Posted January 6, 2012
I used an AI around week 2 of PCT.

Posted January 6, 2012
Honestly, I did not see any benefit using the AI, since this PH does not aromatize. make sure you have a good legit PCT , and you should be G2G.

This product worked me wonders

July 9, 2012

This is my second review on here. This product worked me wonders i absolutly love this product.I did extensive research before trying a pro-hormone just because i am new to them. I preloaded with Milk Thistle an cylce assist for a full week prior to it and stacked it with Craze, Wheybiolic Extreme 60, Dark Matter, Mega Men sport, Fish oil, and Bullet proof. I followed a semi sstrict diet that would surpass any teenagers diet today. The thing i was suprised about was everything the product said it would did and then some. Coming off of baseball this year i wieghed 175 and Bench:250 Clean and Jerk:225 Deadlift:400 Squat:350. I just finished my first bottle and here are my gains as follow. Wieght: 195lbs Bench: 305lbs Clean And Jerk: 265lbs Deadlift: 475lbs Squat: 455lbs. The product said it would make muscle harder and it did noticably. Those gains are good and all but the best thing about this product is i had no bad side-effects at all!!! I dont kknow if it a part of the product or not but another thing a noticed is my wounds (scraps gashes cuts) actually healed a bit faster and idk if it was a placebo effect or what but it did. Week 1: Little gains Not too noticable Week2: Decent gains Quite Noticable Week 3: Big Gains Very noticable in size Week 4: Huge Gains Extremly Noyicable in size difference.

Pros:
Cons:
  • No Emotional Stress
  • No Anger Or Temper Issues
  • Muscle Hardness/fullness
  • Minor Acne(teenager)

AS79

PCT? SERM?

Maxima

Posted July 9, 2012
You took Craze while on this? You know taking a preworkout with a PH is dangerous.

Posted July 9, 2012
I'm glad to hear this worked out so well for you, but yeh what was your PCT setup? Were these gains kept after PCT? Did you have your liver values checked after your PCT to ensure proper liver health? Those sound like some fantastic gains congratulations. Also I'm confused as to why under cons you put minor acne (teenager). Were you a teenager when you took it?

Posted July 9, 2012
I was a teenager when i took this after my senior year and i did not know abot the pre workout being bad and the gains stayed and didnt go down because i kept my diet and all my gains just kept improving also i never lost what i gained i alsop workout 3 days a week 1 on 1 off 1 on 1 off 1 on 2 off. Yes i had test done and they came back normal my body was perfectly normal..... I used Milk thistle and the PCT was called Cycle Assist by competitive edge labs i used the recommmended dosage 4 caps 2 times daily with meals. THe best thing i can say if your gonna take a PH is make sure u have a good diet they are called supplements for a reason and i cut out all fast food or fried products and followed a strict diet my Aunt (Nutritionist) made for me and that probably helped me the most

Posted July 9, 2012
"my pct was cycle assist"

son...

This product was so cheap

June 18, 2012

This product was so cheap when it first came out 32$ on amazon & it work ***en good too
Except the last week when I upped the dosage to 3 pills to get the full potential of the dmz & superdrol felt kinda sick so I switched it back to 2 pills
This product is methylated & should be taken...
This product is methylated & should be taken with cycle assist
I gained 20 lbs on this product no joke
Strength increases were little
Kinda got gyno in the end
But it worked out cause I had nolva & clomid in the end
I would definitely take this product again

• -high Blood Pressure Occasionally Towards End Of Cycle