Metha-Drol Extreme

By: IronMagLabs

Metha-Drol Extreme is a Prohormone manufactured by IronMagLabs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with Metha-Drol Extreme?
Click to Expand

ok here was my stats, i am 28 years old , been in the gym over 4 years , have run several ph cycles, hdrol,mdrol,AM,AH etc...

when i started my MD cycle i was at bout 183lbs solid lean muscle , i have no fat really ,i really dont want to go in to every single day or week of my cycle , we all know how ph work .....i guess the question here is , is this *** for real ?

what i can tell u is YES, it is very much for real, from the second day i could feel this *** , noticable gains within a week with proper diet , thsi *** will KILL your appetite , so force down as many high protein shakes as u can , and eat 3 square meals a day and MD will do the rest

13 days in i was up 9 lbs, i gained 13 lbs over the whole cycle , my strength gains kicked in the last two weeks.......i am 3 weeks in to pct and i have lost 3 lbs, i have lost no strength and am a lot bigger than i was, noticably bigger!!!! get comments all the time

for on cycle support i use high quality supps , not all in ones , i buy them at the natural market , milk thistle (high dose) nettle root , saw palmetto etc, for pct i use nolva , clomid , liqidex if needed, and test pro(testafen) all very good products

i dosed MD at 2 caps per day for 4 weeks and had no sides accept mild acne , some aggression , and pretty bad mood swings , keep lots of energy drinks around this *** will make u lethargic

i do not recomend this to first time ph users , this is the strongest *** ive ever taken , and it will *** with your emotions bad ,but overall is a great product , it is the real deal, ill be happy to answer any questions
  • Lathargic
  • Mood Swings

• FlashSunday
    October 10, 2011

Glad to see you took proper PCT on such a harsh cycle. Would you say the weight gain was almost entirely muscle with little water retention?
  • leaninmizzou
    October 10, 2011

Yes , this stuff is very very dry , u will not bloat , its lean quality muscle , u will be like a rock ,and with proper pct u will keep the gains , thew stuff is great i promise, it is my new ph of choice , loved it , just watch out for the emotional sides, they will stop after cycle, hope this was helpful

Hello i took this product about a few months ago, a week before i started it i fixed up my diet and started to eat very healthy.
This product is very potent and very effetive, I took it for a month, at 2 pills a day, with my liver support being Organ sheild. I dint really experince size until the 3 week on the cylce altho in that time, my strenght was going threw the roofand, I was already up around 11 pounds, and at the end i was up around 16 pounds. I started at 154 and weighted 170 at the end. My pct was Clomid and the day i got off my cycle i had no thrive to go to the gym super lazy feeling. I stopped lifting for about 3 weeks still taking my pct. I started lifting again went back up another 2-3 pounds but i currently weight 163. I would say this product is very good and works very well, i am also a very hard gainer and have a good amount of experince with phs and so far this hands down was the best one i took. This is not a cylce for someone just coming into the world of phs, and if you dont know what your doing you can seriously hurt yourself. If anyone has questions you can pm me ty and i hope this helped you guys.
  • People Will Ask You What Your Taking
  • Strenth Gains Threw The Roof
  • Alpha Male Feeling
  • Back And Face Acne

May 30, 2012

I dont know why there is cons, the only one i put was back and face acne, other then them no cons.
  • WarMachine
    May 30, 2012

What else did you use for pct other than clomid? You used a SERM, but what about over the counter test restoration. SERMs generally don't cover this area of pct alone. Furthermore, what other phs have you used? I ask this because at 22, it seems like you may have jumped a few guns using something as potent as this.

May 30, 2012

I have used Havoc, Genocide < which was bad,SD max which was a ok ph. I dint use a test booster just clomid which at the time i was told was good enought by itself but when i went off and did more research, i needed a test booster with it
  • WarMachine
    May 30, 2012

Whoever told you that a SERM would be enough is a grade A moron.

Ok lol

dancer
  October 10, 2011

This stuff is fantastic its a combo of the original superdrol Dremadrol and Haladrol. Strongly recomend liver support and a good PCT. I used with the PCT Noladex. I put on 20lbs lost only five. I know every body is different so they will react differently. I mate is a professional bodybuilder and he is very impressed with metha-drol extreme especially before contest.
jman376
Rep: -3
  November 19, 2013

3.0

I took this product a couple months ago, finishing in mid september, my ph experience prior to this was a couple cycle of dmz as a standalone, both cycles worked great with solid results. ( of course when spending the money we do on cycles i take it seriously and eat and work beyond my limits in the gym.
After reading reviews about this product i was excited to take it, i had all of the proper cycle support and post cycle support but it just simply didn't work. i started the cycle at 6'2 215 first two weeks i felt almost nothing out of it, no strength gains, weight gains, nothing, it was almost as if i wasn't taking anything. week 3 -4, i felt high blood pressure, and had this strong loss of breath cough, this stuff made me feel like ***, on the post cycle i had more gains taking the pct and anatophin than i did on cycle.
After reading other reviews i think there is a potential for it being fake but I'm not sure, maybe the low doses of a multi compound product doesn't work as well for me, i was taking 2 pills a day the whole 30 days .
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Aggression
  • Waste Of Money.
  • High Blood Pressure
  • Loss Of Breath

3.0

i just cant recommend this product.i started with 2 /day and then 3 a day with no noticeable results.Maybe at 118kg it was not effective with those doses.my diet was good and clean , my bench stayed around the 220kg mark, but all in all im very disappointed with this product and its very expensive too.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Waste Of Money.

• nofatchix
    January 3, 2012

I'm so lost. So Your telling me that 30mg of superdrol, 45mg of max-lmg, 45mg of DMZ did nothing for you yet, halodrol was better? But not just any halodrol, but h-drol even though helladrol and h-drol are the same thing (halodrol), worked better for you then this super combo? Your comparing mighty mouse to superman? Lol.

I hope you used a SERM. How did you run these prohormones? You haven't put any detail to any of these reviews youve made on these steroids.
  • Virtus
    January 3, 2012

Agree with Fatchix...how can you not get anything from this but like Hdrol?

Something is off.
  • FlashSunday
    January 3, 2012

I have a bottle of this on hand for April/may. I should be able to shed some light on it when the time comes.
  • Speez
    January 3, 2012

Reading this....I know the ingredients in this product, and there is absolutely NO way this review is legit, Maybe he is confused and got his meds mixed up was taking cold medicicne and thought it was this..don't know but at doses like that with superdrol, he should have been ***ing mollasses...the dosages claimed, highly unlikely
  • bootstomper
    Rep: -4
    February 3, 2014

This dude dropped 4 suspect reviews on the same day... nuff said.

Just finished a a cycle of metha drol extreme and superbolin i was 160 now i am 172 and very lean there was a little high blood pressure towards the end notlong though my strength also went up substantially i am now going to start a cycle oF TA i will get back

• AlphandOmega
    March 23, 2012

Cycle length? Doses? PCT? Serm?

I hope you know what you're doing.
  • Virtus
    March 23, 2012

More info would be nice. Like what this cycle you are doing with TA?? What is that? Some people may not know. Hopefully its a pct....

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.