Halo Exteme

By IronMagLabs
Halo Exteme IronMagLabs
?/10
(Only 4 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Related
Reviews (4)

martyiscrazy's Halo Exteme Review

March 27, 2013

This was my first PH cycle. Doseage of Halo was 50/75/75/75/75. On cycle I used the IML Anabolic Matrix and Cycle Support, also took OptiMen vitamins. PCT consisted of Torem liquid and then E-Control and DAA during the last couple of weeks.

Side effects: some insomnia, anxiety, irritability,...

Side effects: some insomnia, anxiety, irritability, lethargy after week 4.

I gained 10 pounds on cycle. I started at 164 lbs (68 inches tall) and ending weight was 174 lbs. I did a cutting diet after PCT and ended at 168 pounds but upper abs were showing and now I can see veins popping out of my arms when I work out.

Lifts increased considerably. But I was dumb and wasn't lifting properly. If I were to do another cycle I would just concentrate on the big 3 lifts for maximum strength three-times a week. Nothing has improved my strength more than that workout routine.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Dry Gains
  • Lethargy

pedrokgov's Halo Exteme Review

March 25, 2013

Great pro-hormone.
nice substitute to halovar or h-stane.
can be used on cut or bulk, but its more effective on cutting's

i've used 2 caps in a day, in 12-12 hours, and i get 4kg and lost 5% Bf

no side effects, at least for me

my other supllements...
Great pro-hormone.
nice substitute to halovar or h-stane.
can be used on cut or bulk, but its more effective on cutting's

i've used 2 caps in a day, in 12-12 hours, and i get 4kg and lost 5% Bf

no side effects, at least for me

my other supllements on cycle :
Creatine
Iso Whey
Dextrose
Dilatex or any NO2

Pros:
Cons:
  • Dry Gains
  • And Great Fat Burner

What about your pct

Posted March 25, 2013
    nowadays , i'm doing my pct with recycle( purus labs ), when i over my pct, i'll comment here, but i can abbreviate that im keeping my results

Serm?

cg777
    (-3)

Hell Extreme

October 14, 2013

I have read reviews on this forum and other for a few years. Had positive results with selected products recommended here, and have followed all the warding to stay away from bad products, combinations of products or to properly take supplements.

Pro-Hormones were a supplement I had...

Pro-Hormones were a supplement I had not taken due to side effects described here, and from friends at the gym (first hand or 3rd party). Then when I read the sales pitch at IronMag LABs about the HALO Extreme Complete Stack and it Non-Aromatizing quality that makes it unique and thus prevents all nasty side effects like Gyno, sexual disfunction, hair loss, and High Blood Pressure I thought it's
    a big claim ... but Dimmaggio poses as a lefitimate bussinesman and enthusiast. I bought the stack, and on the 2nd day I was already having Hot Flashes, Ringing in the ears, by the 3.5 day I had severe high blood pressure and was almost rushed to the Emergency Room.

How can this be when the product CLAIMS to be Uniquely Formulated to prevent this condition? I've never had such problem, have a very low salt diet and I'm very healthy and eat healthy otherwise.

I contacted Dimmaggio and asked for an explanation and what a surprise .... NO ANSWER! Contacted IronMag LABs support which claims Expedited Support within 24hrs, 4 days later NO REPLY.

Also, I spoke to a friend who owns a small gym, and supplement store. He told asked me if I had any positive effects during the time I took it.
    From all the effects he expected, lethargy from the 1-Andro, the only other effects from HALO where Extreme High Blood Pressure and Hot Flashes. Sounds like something an old grandma would have during menopause .... My opinion Stay away from this, and go to a reputable Lab

As I never got a response from Dimmaggio, I went to the IronMag Labs forums where I found pages of cases of guys with side effects from HALO, most described the Hot Flashes, Ringing in the ears, some with more extreme cases like me described chest pressure, discomfort in arms, numbness in fingers. One guy described how he left the gym one day starting his HALO cycle and had acute nausea, hot flashes, ringing, to the point he had to drop on the front lawn where he passed out right before he thought he was going to through up.

I really hate when vendors are deceptive and try to take advantage of us. Specially in a tight niche community like bodybuilding. This guy Dimmaggio relies on selling this low quality stuff without caring about the consequenses expecting that weather it works or not, or people are adversely affected he gets paid. As if you open the bottle and go to the hospital after 3 days of taking his "stuff" he got paid and could care less, certainly not enough to bother responding to an email.

My good friend from University is a corporate lawyer and bb also, he has looked into this operation and found that he hides and hides and hides behind emails and P.O. Boxes etc to prevent people from reaching the company. The website has NO phone number, The address available is only a P.O. Box, the domain is shielded and hosted outside .... the people who operate this way are people hiding something.

My friend from the gym recommended another stack with proven results and no side effects .... I'll give it a go and write a review when done.

From reviews here I see HALO produces minimal results, and because people who took it were also taking multiple other supplements, I believe they are not directly attributable to HALO but a consequence of taking with others and the hard work at the gym!

Pros:
    Cons:
      • High Blood Pressure
      • Ringing In Ears
      • Hot Flashes
      • Chest Pain. Dizziness
      • Nausea
      • Lethargy

WarMachine

Posted October 14, 2013
      No on cycle support + No proper PCT + No knowledge of Prohormones = Everything that essentially happened to you.

Stay away from these products since you clearly didn't know what you were doing.

cg777
      (-3)

Posted October 14, 2013
      WarMachine. thanks for the comment but it's actually the opposite. The HALO Extreme Complete Stack which is what I bought and what IronMAg LABs sells as a Complete STack , included the Cycle Support, 4-Andro, PTC and Testo booster. I took it EXACTLY as Iron Mag LABs recommended, and I did a lot of research here on this forum, reviews, etc, and though friends who have taken PH and other Andro supplements for 5 + cycles .

So, the bottom line is IronMag sells this as a turn key solution with very specific claims and the results are such that it's deceptive advertisement. My point is the side effects are there , and maybe more than from other stacks , be clear about it and don't advertise as a special formulation with unique qualities that makes it safe and non gyno, non high blood pressure, etc. Reducing the dosage from the instructions of twice daily to once and only halo only with cycle suppor t, same result ... lower dosage means just lower degree of side effects.

So to answer clearly :

Yes i did have Cycle supprt, PTC, and all the info needed from here and specially what Iron Mag Labs puts out.

thanks, maybe you can recommend a safer Andro or non PH tat boosts Testo safely. I've used a lot of the T precursors with good results, and after a few years of this thought it was the time to try a milder, and advertised SAFE PH not the case at least with products from IronMag LABs

thanks

Posted October 14, 2013
      Thanks for sharing your experience. I think what WarMachine was perturbed about is that no "supplement company" legitimately provides PCT. The PCT that they provide is a partial step in the PCT process but in all reality if you dig a little deeper you will find out that a SERM is absolutely necessary for proper PCT, especially for Halo and other PH's. I hate how companies sell off "PCT" components as complete PCT because its simply not.
      That being said, if I read correctly you stopped the cycle after 4 days? If so that makes your PCT regimen irrelevant. Do yourself a solid and read the stickies in the PH section here to find out what you really need. Any supp company claiming to sell a complete PCT is LYING TO YOU flat out and that includes non-aromatizing because while they do not cause on-cycle gyno, there is such a thing as rebound gyno and not even a aromatase inhibitor is good enough to prevent that.

If you have any specific questions please read the stickies and feel free to PM me if anything confuses you further.

andreins's Halo Exteme Review

May 3, 2013

Hey guys:

This is definitely my first cycle of a legit prohormone. My experience has really been with non-methyl type products like deca drol max.
      That said, here I go

Hey guys:

That said, here I go

I just finished a cycle of halo and I was pleased. Currently im cutting for the summer so I chose this just to help me with maintaining my gains and all that given my decrease in calories and carbs.

STRENGTH: Definitely gained strength but it was in different areas. All my powerlifts except bench press went up. If anything my endurance went up when it came to chest workouts.

Personal health: NO side effects as of yet. 24 hours after my very very last serving but I feel totally great. I did feel hyper at certain points of the day but to say that was due to halo is 50/50.

Overall: look if your new to the ph scene and you want something that's light on the system then go with halo extreme. Its a step up from deca drol max and in my opinion much stronger because deca drol max does increase fat believe it or not.

Supplements I took alongside: Aside from the generic preworkouts, fish oils, whey, etc I took ONLY milk thistle during the cycle. Currently im taking a pct, by IML "anabolic support".

Would I buy again? Yes, I can see this being super effective during bulking season this fall. With the increase in calories and carb I can definitely see myself making more progress. So yeah, if your cutting or if you wanna ditch creatine for the summer then by all means. Enjoy

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Dry Gains
      • And Great Fat Burner

WarMachine

No SERM?

ron

Posted May 3, 2013
        Super effective and only an overall rating of 7? Your PCT is almost nonexistent. you are judgimg side effects only 24 hours later? How much muscle did you gain? How much fat did you lose? change in body weight at least? what was your dosing protocol?

Posted May 3, 2013
        No on cycle support, and no SERM for proper PCT? WTF? Also, PWO's should be avoided during a run because of blood pressure increases.........