1-Andro Rx

By: IronMagLabs

1-Andro Rx is a Prohormone manufactured by IronMagLabs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with 1-Andro Rx?
Click to Expand
coupe88
Rep: -1
  August 20, 2010

2.0

This product was worthless. I bought three bottles and nothing. Waste of time and money. I will not use IronMagLabs product again.
 Pros:
 Cons:

Ingredients of this product are:
L-Carnitine 400 mg
Androsta-1-ene-3b-ol,17b-one 100 mg
that is 80 % Carnitine
and the rest what it suppose to be a pro-hormone.
The first ingredient is useful but who cares about it, we look for pro-hormones.
Ingredients of this product are:
L-Carnitine 400 mg
Androsta-1-ene-3b-ol,17b-one 100 mg
that is 80 % Carnitine
and the rest what it suppose to be a pro-hormone.
The second ingredient cannot be a pro-hormone. I had far better results using Tribullus. If you look for a review for this product you going to find one single review pasted in all forums. This is a rip off.
 Pros:
 Cons:
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.