Tren-E

By Iron Labs
Tren-E Iron Labs
?/10
(Only 2 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related

galsplayer's Tren-E Review

December 6, 2012

i'm using this tren-e and now running on PCT. i'm using PCT extreme from ironlabs also.

actually i'm wondering the result of this product which only taken me on bulking only effect.

i didn't feel enermous power in gym (instead i feel so sleepy and bad mood to lift those dumbells) but i really concern that tren-e has adjust my mass about 2 kilos in 1 week.

do i reccommend this product? maybe
will i buy it again? maybe

Pros:
Cons:
    • Sleepy

AS79

Posted December 6, 2012
    It would be a smart idea to use a serm for you pct since you are running tren. The reason you are sleepy is because tren shuts you down pretty hard.

Made me very strong and had a lot of energy in the gym

February 3, 2012

Gained about 15 pounds after finishing the cycle, constantly hungry, took in a lot of calories. Made me very strong and had a lot of energy in the gym. Lost about half of the weight when I went off of it. Was taking 2 pills a day. 3 was recommended but I felt that the dosage was too much and receieved anxiety from it when I took 3 pills. Little pricy now, took it about a year and a half ago when it was a little cheaper.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Strength
    • Great Pumps
    • Anxiety At Times
    • Night Sweats
    • Moody At Times

Posted February 3, 2012
    Ok what about your PCT??? Or do you have no clue what I am talking about?

Momo1

Posted February 3, 2012
    I hope you were on a break while writing this, since you did not mentioned anything about your PCT? If not, hope you did not mess yourself up.

Virtus

Posted February 3, 2012
    The reason it is more expensive, if you are in the US, is because it is now a banned compound.

Did you run a PCT?

Posted February 3, 2012
    I know a couple of friends who took Tren-E n they got big n strong real fast. Thinking about trying it. Found a bottle on eBay :p