Tren-E

By: Iron Labs

Tren-E is a Prohormone manufactured by Iron Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with Tren-E?
Click to Expand
  December 6, 2012

i'm using this tren-e and now running on PCT. i'm using PCT extreme from ironlabs also.

actually i'm wondering the result of this product which only taken me on bulking only effect.

i didn't feel enermous power in gym (instead i feel so sleepy and bad mood to lift those dumbells) but i really concern that tren-e has adjust my mass about 2 kilos in 1 week.

do i reccommend this product? maybe
will i buy it again? maybe

do i reccommend this product? maybe
will i buy it again? maybe
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Sleepy

• AS79
    December 6, 2012

It would be a smart idea to use a serm for you pct since you are running tren. The reason you are sleepy is because tren shuts you down pretty hard.

Gained about 15 pounds after finishing the cycle, constantly hungry, took in a lot of calories. Made me very strong and had a lot of energy in the gym. Lost about half of the weight when I went off of it. Was taking 2 pills a day. 3 was recommended but I felt that the dosage was too much and receieved anxiety from it when I took 3 pills. Little pricy now, took it about a year and a half ago when it was a little cheaper.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Great Pumps
  • Anxiety At Times
  • Night Sweats
  • Moody At Times

• AlphandOmega
    February 3, 2012

Ok what about your PCT??? Or do you have no clue what I am talking about?
  • Momo1
    February 3, 2012

I hope you were on a break while writing this, since you did not mentioned anything about your PCT? If not, hope you did not mess yourself up.
  • Virtus
    February 3, 2012

The reason it is more expensive, if you are in the US, is because it is now a banned compound.

Did you run a PCT?
  • Vance185
    February 3, 2012

I know a couple of friends who took Tren-E n they got big n strong real fast. Thinking about trying it. Found a bottle on eBay :p

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.