Protein Evolution

By Intek
Protein Evolution Intek
?/10
(Only 12 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related

shuey

This is hands down my favorite protein

October 24, 2010

i've gotta say this is hands down my favorite protein, i buy mine from nutrishop in ames iowa, taste is great 34grams of protein 160calories, 1 gram of sugar and BCAA's if you havent tried this product i strongly recomend it, vanilla is my flavor choice, cookies n cream is ok and chocolate is well chocolate.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Taste''vanilla''
  • Not Over Priced
  • Has Everything That U Need
  • 5lbs Is The Biggest Container

Soulpatch's Protein Evolution Review

April 4, 2011

Just finished a 2lb container of Vanilla and loved it. My last protein was Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 and I like this as much if not better. Basically, 1g of fat and 2g of carbs, blends perfectly with water in a shaker cup. Taste is really good, as good as the Dymatize which is my favorite to date. A little expensive at $39.99. Not as many aminos as the Dymatize but a good blend just the same without the fat and carbs the Dymatize has. I like this better than the ON gold standard but it is a lot more money, so you have to balance that. 34 grams of protein per scoop, which is where one of the negatives comes in for this product. The scoop size is 40g, pretty large IMO. A couple shakes a day to supplement my poor eating habbits and this jar is gone in 10-15 days.

From the label: Cross flow micro filtered whey isolate, potaasium caseinate, Micellar Casein, egg albumin, glutaine peptides, collustrum, callagen, FOS, protease 1, protease 2, peptizyme sp, amylase, lactase, sucralose.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Taste'vanilla'
  • Has Everything That U Need

protein that looks great, taste great, mixes great, but DOES NOT DELIVER

May 17, 2014

A buddy of mine introduced me to this protein, I went throughout 3 tubs, switched from my ON 100% whey...This one was significantly less money so I figured I would give it a try. Mind you this was about 2 years ago. I never touched it since.

Flavor - I tried orange, and vanilla. Both...

Flavor - I tried orange, and vanilla. Both were amazing. best tasting protein I've tried.

Mix - flawless mixing

Label - Looks like a great product, good content and ratios, definitely bang for your buck

Results - First off, I lost weight using this protein, when it was actually MORE calories then the one I was previously using, that was the first red flag. My other issue was I didn't digest it well, I've actually never had that with any protein out of the 30+ brands/types I've tried. I also noticed my recovery was down, perhaps due to lack of protein, at the time I would drink 3 shakes per day, I didn't know any better and that's what I had been doing for the past year, once I switched to intel I noticed a decrease in my performance and results!

Quality - IMO this is very very low quality protein. It's also very very cheap to buy. HMMM. kinda makes sense! From now on i typically use ON, I also like Cellucor and I do try new ones from time to time.

Pros:
Cons:
    • Poor Quality

undertaker's Protein Evolution Review

July 21, 2012

Mixability: 10
    You can use a regular table spoon to stir it and have no clumps.

Profile:
    Mixability: 10
    You can use a regular table spoon to stir it and have no clumps.

Profile:
    160 calories, 34 grams of protein. It a time released protein which I don't really care for(you do not constantly need to feed your body with protein every few hours), but the first ingredient listed is Whey Isolate which is the best/most expensive type of whey you can get.

Taste:
    Some people may find the shake too sweet. I have no problem with it. Chocolate or vanilla maybe the least sweet of all of the flavors.

Value:
    At my local store, it's like $67.00. Pretty expensive stuff for 1938 grams of protein. ON Gold Standard Whey has 1848 grams of protein for ~$45-55.

Overall it's a great protein supplement, I love how I don't need a shaker bottle to mix it.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Has Everything That U Need

surfnvb7's Protein Evolution Review

June 7, 2012

Just finished my first container of this protein blend, having used several other proteins before.

Low in cholesterol and carbs which is a plus since I like to get my post-workout carbs from natural sources (i.e. fruit). I usually take this post-workout after getting those initial carbs, as it will still be an hour or two before my meal is ready.

After switching to this from Gold Standard, and Isopure, this stuff is SUPER SWEET (Cookie N'Creme). I could barely handle it for the first couple of weeks (in addition to the raunchy SBD room clearing flats). I'm much more tolerant of it now after having used it for a few months.

I'm going to keep going with it a while longer since it has the added BCAAs, rather than just straight up whey.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Has Everything That U Need
    • Every Flavor Is Spot On
    • 5lbs Is The Biggest Container

armed81's Protein Evolution Review

December 4, 2011

this stuff just tastes great and the protein ratio is great; 40g serving with 34g of protein!! and lean to boot, i have cholesterol issues and this stuff is super low in cholesterol, sodium too, noticing better muscle recovery, stuff seem to kill hunger much better than the straight whey proteins

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Every Flavor Is Spot On
    • Great Taste'vanilla'
    • Not Over Priced
    • Has Everything That U Need
    • Caramel Latte Is The Best Flavor...espcially When Mixed With Coffee
    • Tastes Like A Frappucinno
    • Hard To Find

Joshpeterson's Protein Evolution Review

November 16, 2011

This stuff mixes easy and doesn't mess up all my shaker cups. I like the taste and it's worth the price. I switched from true mass and the results are the same. I'm gonna try the pre workout next when I finish my jack3d

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Not Over Priced

grind4it's Protein Evolution Review

November 11, 2011

This stuff is great. It has all the good stuff and is low on the carbs, fat and cholesterol.

Be careful when you mix it, I use less than 6 ozs of water/milk for 2 scoops (the scoops are huge).

It is kind of hard to find at brick and mortar stores, and online for hat matter; but well worth the effort.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Has Everything That U Need

February 9, 2011

Mixes well
      Tastes excellent - Carmel Latte
      Mixing in over 10 oz can water down the taste a little but even then it's still good.

Digests Well - no bloating or any negative side effect.
      Best protein supplement I have ever tried.

Past...
      Mixes well
      Tastes excellent - Carmel Latte

Digests Well - no bloating or any negative side effect.
      Best protein supplement I have ever tried.

Past 2 months I have gained muscle and lost body fat.

Was hard to find but sports nutrition carries it, just doesn't advertise it on their website.

Posted February 9, 2011
      Correction: Performance Nutrition was where I got it, not sports nutrition.

Caramel Latte is BOMB! It works just as well as any other protein

February 1, 2011

Tried all the Flavors. Dont like Strawberry banana but I dont like any Strawberry proteins tho. Caramel Latte is BOMB! It works just as well as any other protein. Pretty cheap price. $47.99 for a 5lb thru my local shop. I heard my friend paid $79.99 in Florida.

I like the blend of Whey...

I like the blend of Whey Isolates,Casein and Egg. Good for low calorie protein. Only 160 for 34grams of protein.

Cray

Posted February 1, 2011
      Man you are all about the Intek eh?

rob1880

Posted February 1, 2011
      this is the first time that ive ever heard of them

but you have to admit the neon green color is cool looking lol

taysab23

Posted February 1, 2011
      i had the intek post workout revolution.. really good i might say.

taysab23

post workout evolution*

Posted February 1, 2011
      Why cause I put up a few reviews? how is any different than someone who is on all Bsn,ON or USP? 0_o

Posted February 2, 2011
      i heard there is a big law suit going on with this company over this protein? is it true?