Protein Evolution

By: Intek

Protein Evolution is a Blended Protein Powder manufactured by Intek. It contains a blend of different types of protein and will promote lean muscle mass and fat loss.

What should I take with Protein Evolution?
Supps2Grow
  May 17, 2014

A buddy of mine introduced me to this protein, I went throughout 3 tubs, switched from my ON 100% whey...This one was significantly less money so I figured I would give it a try. Mind you this was about 2 years ago. I never touched it since.

Flavor - I tried orange, and vanilla. Both were amazing. best tasting protein I've tried.

Mix - flawless mixing

Label - Looks like a great product, good content and ratios, definitely bang for your buck

Results - First off, I lost weight using this protein, when it was actually MORE calories then the one I was previously using, that was the first red flag. My other issue was I didn't digest it well, I've actually never had that with any protein out of the 30+ brands/types I've tried. I also noticed my recovery was down, perhaps due to lack of protein, at the time I would drink 3 shakes per day, I didn't know any better and that's what I had been doing for the past year, once I switched to intel I noticed a decrease in my performance and results!

Quality - IMO this is very very low quality protein. It's also very very cheap to buy. HMMM. kinda makes sense! From now on i typically use ON, I also like Cellucor and I do try new ones from time to time.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Poor Quality
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.