Isolate Evolution

By Intek
Isolate Evolution Intek
?/10
(Only 4 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Related
Reviews (4)

This actually beats the Isopure in a couple key areas

December 12, 2011

I believe I have finally found an acceptable Isolate protein to supplement the rest of my diet. My first impression of this stuff was that it had incredible taste. I have used the Blue Ice, Red Ice, and the Cookies. All have been really good. I had been using Isopure Chocolate for years (very tired of the taste now) because I didn't think there was anything else that had the same quality profile.

This actually beats the Isopure in a couple key areas: (1) Price: I get it for $45 for a 3lb with 39 servings, (2) Taste: no contest, this stuff blows Isopure away (3) Results: I have definitely gotten leaner while using this protein than I have ever been before with any isolate protein. I started at roughly 14% body fat and now I am around 8%. My diet has been consistent throughout and I feel like I am maintaining my strength much better even though I am consuming a very low carb amount.

By the way this is my first review so I hope I covered everything.

• Only Comes In A 3lb.

hulkish1

Posted December 12, 2011
very nice first review. looks like you have the basics of it down. just read a few of the respected members reviews and fine tune it a bit.

if thats your pic (no homo) i would say your more like 6-6.5% not 8. hope you last on the site and your not a troll

Posted December 12, 2011
Thanks. Yah thats me in the pic. I wish I had a more accurate way to test my body fat. Just got the calipers at the gym and those vary depending on who is doing the pinching. What is a troll?

hulkish1

Posted December 12, 2011
a rep pushing a poo product. once your here for a while you will see.

This is one of the best isolates I have ever taken

August 16, 2011

I have used this protein as a post workout drink for about 6 months now, specifically the Blue Ice. It's not sold everywhere, but I pick mine up from Complete Nutrition for $60 (most of the time you can get it for a sale price of about $40)- which is why I only give it a 7 for value.

This is one of the best isolates I have ever taken as far as a post workout is concerned. With 30G of pure isolate 85% protein/serving- it definitely gets the job done. It comes in different flavors, but I mix this with blue raspberry Modern BCAA and blue Gatorade mix, and it is possibly the most effective, best tasting mix possible.

If you can find it on sale at your local supp shop, I would highly advise picking up a tub- plus it has 39 servings per tub, so it will last.

• Costly At Full Retail

This product was the wrost product ever

April 9, 2011

Hello,
Hello,
This product was the wrost product ever. Alright the blue ice tasted great, but 5 mins after taking this product i threw up everything. I only used it twice and both times i threw up so now im taking it back, I didnt mix anything with it so i dont know what the problems were. I'm going back to Dark Matter the only reason i got this was because the guy at Max Muscle said this was better. But now im returning it and gettting DM or the watermelon falvered on. This product didnt work well with my body. Also it had a HORRIBLE smell. If you know of any great working, tasting pprotien that you know of please comment below, thumps up please, need my reputation to go back to positive,

Thanks for reading
Shawn Murphy

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Tasting
  • Made Me Sick
  • Barfed Because Of This

Posted April 9, 2011
Check out my newest review i think i got good at these, it on the postwork out by intek its amazing i think

Taste very very good and digests fine

February 1, 2011

Great profile. 85% protein. Cookies and cream in oatmeal with PB is GODLY! Taste very very good and digests fine. Crazy low in sodium too compared to Isopure. The Intek is only 5mg of sodium were Isopure is like 320m or something close to that.

• Only Comes In A 3lb.

Posted February 1, 2011
I Think its good tasting just made me very sick