Home > Categories > Protein > Whey Protein > Intek > Isolate Evolution

Intek Isolate Evolution

Isolate Evolution Intek User Rating: (4 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 52% (Uncertain)
LOWEST Prices for Isolate Evolution (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Isolate Evolution Thousands of Supplements! Buy Isolate Evolution
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Optimum 100% Natural Whey Reviews
100% Natural Whey (21 Reviews)
Met-Rx Meal Replacement Reviews
Meal Replacement (7 Reviews)
8.9
Intek Protein Evolution Reviews
Protein Evolution (11 Reviews)
9.1

Products in the same category:

Optimum 100% Whey Reviews
100% Whey (375 Reviews)
9.2
Optimum Platinum Hydro Whey Reviews
Platinum Hydro Whey (98 Reviews)
9.1
GNC Wheybolic Extreme 60 Reviews
Wheybolic Extreme 60 (79 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Isolate Evolution Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Isolate Evolution Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (3)
    • Great Tasting (3)
    • Good Value (1)
    • Only Comes In A 3lb. (2)
    • Made Me Sick (1)
    • Barfed Because Of This (1)
    • Costly At Full Retail (1)
    Have you used Isolate Evolution? Submit your own Review!
    December 12, 2011

Reviews: 5

Age: 26

December 12, 2011
     I believe I have finally found an acceptable Isolate protein to supplement the rest of my diet. My first impression of this stuff was that it had incredible taste. I have used the Blue Ice, Red Ice, and the Cookies. All have been really good. I had been using Isopure Chocolate for years (very tired of the taste now) because I didn't think there was anything else that had the same quality profile.

This actually beats the Isopure in a couple key areas: (1) Price: I get it for $45 for a 3lb with 39 servings, (2) Taste: no contest, this stuff blows Isopure away (3) Results: I have definitely gotten leaner while using this protein than I have ever been before with any isolate protein. I started at roughly 14% body fat and now I am around 8%. My diet has been consistent throughout and I feel like I am maintaining my strength much better even though I am consuming a very low carb amount.

By the way this is my first review so I hope I covered everything.
    • Only Comes In A 3lb.

Joined: 8/2011
    Reviews: 63
    Reputation: +3046
    very nice first review. looks like you have the basics of it down. just read a few of the respected members reviews and fine tune it a bit.

if thats your pic (no homo) i would say your more like 6-6.5% not 8. hope you last on the site and your not a troll

Reply #2:

Joined: 12/2011
    Reviews: 5
    Reputation: +27
    Thanks. Yah thats me in the pic. I wish I had a more accurate way to test my body fat. Just got the calipers at the gym and those vary depending on who is doing the pinching. What is a troll?

Reply #3:

Joined: 8/2011
    Reviews: 63
    Reputation: +3046
    a rep pushing a poo product. once your here for a while you will see.

August 16, 2011

willward24

Reviews: 1

Age: 25

August 16, 2011
     I have used this protein as a post workout drink for about 6 months now, specifically the Blue Ice. It's not sold everywhere, but I pick mine up from Complete Nutrition for $60 (most of the time you can get it for a sale price of about $40)- which is why I only give it a 7 for value.

This is one of the best isolates I have ever taken as far as a post workout is concerned. With 30G of pure isolate 85% protein/serving- it definitely gets the job done. It comes in different flavors, but I mix this with blue raspberry Modern BCAA and blue Gatorade mix, and it is possibly the most effective, best tasting mix possible.

If you can find it on sale at your local supp shop, I would highly advise picking up a tub- plus it has 39 servings per tub, so it will last.
    • Costly At Full Retail
    April 9, 2011

Age: 15

April 9, 2011
     Hello,
    This product was the wrost product ever. Alright the blue ice tasted great, but 5 mins after taking this product i threw up everything. I only used it twice and both times i threw up so now im taking it back, I didnt mix anything with it so i dont know what the problems were. I'm going back to Dark Matter the only reason i got this was because the guy at Max Muscle said this was better. But now im returning it and gettting DM or the watermelon falvered on. This product didnt work well with my body. Also it had a HORRIBLE smell. If you know of any great working, tasting pprotien that you know of please comment below, thumps up please, need my reputation to go back to positive,

Thanks for reading
    Shawn Murphy
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Tasting
    • Made Me Sick
    • Barfed Because Of This

Joined: 4/2011
    Reputation: -3
    Check out my newest review i think i got good at these, it on the postwork out by intek its amazing i think

February 1, 2011

xtranscended

Reviews: 15

Age: 28

February 1, 2011
     Great profile. 85% protein. Cookies and cream in oatmeal with PB is GODLY! Taste very very good and digests fine. Crazy low in sodium too compared to Isopure. The Intek is only 5mg of sodium were Isopure is like 320m or something close to that.
    • Only Comes In A 3lb.

Joined: 4/2011
    Reputation: -3
    I Think its good tasting just made me very sick

Have you used Isolate Evolution? Submit your own Review!