Isolate Evolution Reviews

By: Intek

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Isolate Evolution is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by Intek. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

December 12, 2011

I believe I have finally found an acceptable Isolate protein to supplement the rest of my diet. My first impression of this stuff was that it had incredible taste. I have used the Blue Ice, Red Ice, and the Cookies. All have been really good. I had been using Isopure Chocolate for years (very tired of the taste now) because I didn't think there was anything else that had the same quality profile.

This actually beats the Isopure in a couple key areas: (1) Price: I get it for $45 for a 3lb with 39 servings, (2) Taste: no contest, this stuff blows Isopure away (3) Results: I have definitely gotten leaner while using this protein than I have ever been before with any isolate protein. I started at roughly 14% body fat and now I am around 8%. My diet has been consistent throughout and I feel like I am maintaining my strength much better even though I am consuming a very low carb amount.

By the way this is my first review so I hope I covered everything.
  • Great Tasting
  • Only Comes In A 3lb.

• hulkish1
    December 12, 2011

very nice first review. looks like you have the basics of it down. just read a few of the respected members reviews and fine tune it a bit.

if thats your pic (no homo) i would say your more like 6-6.5% not 8. hope you last on the site and your not a troll

• supps4days
    December 12, 2011

Thanks. Yah thats me in the pic. I wish I had a more accurate way to test my body fat. Just got the calipers at the gym and those vary depending on who is doing the pinching. What is a troll?

• hulkish1
    December 12, 2011

a rep pushing a poo product. once your here for a while you will see.

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.