Nugenix

By: Instaflex

billcubed

Has anyone had any problems with a sudden outbreak of acne?

June 3, 2013

I'm almost done w/my trial and havn't change my routine enough to warrent the results, but am starting to break out on the back of my head & chest area with acne.
Clipper83
Posted June 3, 2013

I'm not sure what's in this, but acne is a sign that it's working.
AS79
Posted June 3, 2013

Acne is a common side effect of test boosters.
Posted June 3, 2013

as the other guys said acne is a common side effect of test boosters. this is the first thing you notice followed by aggresion, sex drive and strength gains with a slight decrease in BF%.
Mooselini
Posted June 4, 2013

all thats in this is fenugreek and tribulus

How long was the trial?
Blade410
Posted June 4, 2013

Moose nailed the profile. This is such a weak profile. There are no sides because there is nothing really in this product. Tribulus, Fenugreek and Citriline.

At a highly under dosed and ineffective amount. I have been meaning to write my review, but if you got acne during a cycle of this, I would look to something else that caused it.
Mooselini
Posted June 4, 2013

maybe an allergic reaction?
Posted June 4, 2013

i alwsy get oily skin and a bit more acne from the main compound fenugreek. tribulus explains sex drive and libdo changes. and if your trial was 2weeks aggresion and gains would not come no matter what you do.
Clipper83
Posted June 4, 2013

Fenugreek and tribulus gave him acne? Sorry! My answer sucks then! I would agree with Moose now.
Posted June 4, 2013

True, the profile is relatively simple but it certainly isn't under dosed. With 600mg of Testofen it's following what most clinical studies recommend. I haven't tried it myself but I have had plenty of happy customers come back and buy it again, one even saying it improved his blood results.

Long story short, I think it may just be working. At least to have you secrete more oil...
Nutrexpert
Posted June 4, 2013

Testofen (fenugreek) and tribulus terrestis are not clinically shown to increase test in HUMANS according to actual, reliable sources. Doesn't matter if it's 600 mg or 6,000,000,000,000,000 mg of it, if it doesn't boost test, it doesn't boost test.
Posted June 5, 2013

both of the products boost libido which in most cases people think it is a boost in test, in fact it is not. oily skin can cause acne which for me was a side effct of the testofen. palcebo effect is a wonderful thing and can make you believe whatever you want to be true, it is almost like never never land.
Posted June 5, 2013

Placebo is great. Keeps plenty of these companies in business.
Posted June 5, 2013

I guess someone misunderstood my reply. Not saying it works to boost test. It just has the 'recommended' dose and like Hulk said, might be working to make oily skin and thus produce acne.
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.