Nugenix

By: Instaflex

Nugenix is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Instaflex. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Does Nugenix work?
kevO

First off I want to thank Nugenix and the ER program for allowing me the opportunity to try this product. Over the years I have tried several test boosters that contain Fenugreek with varying degrees of success. Some worked very well in all aspects, others only seemed to give a minor boost in libido but little more. Unfortunately this product falls in the latter of the two.

Profile: 3/10
Zinc, B vitamins, and...

Profile: 3/10
Zinc, B vitamins, and a terribly underdosed prop blend consisting of:
2103 mg
Testofen Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside, L-Citrulline Malate, Tribulus terrestris (fruit)

There is just no way in hell that any of the ingredients within the prop blend are dosed appropriately. Disappointing profile to say the least. Thumbs down.

I really dont have much to say here. Plain and simple it did next to nothing for me. I may have had a slight increase in libido, but it was so negligible it could have been contributed to anything really. At the recommended dosage it is just pretty much worthless, however it may actually do something if you double up, but that is far from practical.

Its insanely overpriced for what you are getting, I dont even want to say how much it costs, thats how bad it is.

Im sorry to say it but this one was a total fail for me. Its grossly underdosed and outrageously expensive. Stay away from it unless you find it for very cheap and can double dose it. Otherwise, I cannot recommend this to anyone. Sorry Nugenix, but its time to go back to the drawing board on this one. Fail
mhseaver670

September 23, 2012

I want to think The ER program and the guys at Nugenix for letting me try this.
I recieved the bottle of Nugenix Natural Testosterone booster I was really hoping for something great.

Quick summary
Underdosed.
Prop. blend
Didnt work for me.

---------------Ingredients NA-------------
I want to think The ER program and the guys at Nugenix for letting me try this.

Quick summary
Underdosed.
Prop. blend
Didnt work for me.

---------------Ingredients NA-------------
Im not going to rate this Because I have never took anything with fenugreek in it so I didnt really know what to expect. The label really is not very clear on what all is it it.
Only things I can clearly see are:
Zinc 5mg
Vitamin b6 2mg
Vitamin b12 50 mcg
The rest is a blend .
The combination of zinc, vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and a testosterone booster complex that combines the properties of several herbal extracts. Zinc is known to be a natural testosterone booster, as well, which means that there may be some truth to the manufacturer's claims. However, the fact that the proprietary blend is not explained in detail is not a positive aspect.

-------------------Effectiveness 4-------------
4 sounds bad but that is just below average. Although I didnt get anything more from it than just a slight boost in energy and minimal change and boost in libido. I did however every single time dosing this experence some racing heart beat and rapid breathing for about 15 mins. I have never had a supplement do that to me before. I even stopped it for about a week and seen if that would help and it did. Upon starting back on it I had the same symptoms. In the gym. I think it helped bring some viens to surface but that would be about it.
I took this with speed x3 once and that was a scary few mins. .Literally sat on couch with a phone in my hand. I thought I was going to need a ambulance. It funny now but I was not laughing then.
I realy hate that I got nothing out of this. I did some reading on fenugeek and others have the same reaction as I did on this stuff. Maybe that is what it was? I dont know. For testing boosting I guess I will stick with my cheap DAA.

--------------------Value 2----------------
Ok 70 bucks?! Seriously? For a few more bucks you could have P6! Now why do I have it so low? Well due to my experience with it I would NEVER pay that for it!. All I got from this was a racing heart for 15 mins and that about it to be honest. Also the only places I have seen this is on GNC online store and Amazon. I dont know if that is the marketing plow now or not . But I went to my Gnc around here and never seen it there.

-------------------Overall 3-4 -----------------------
No I didnt like this. I think its very underdosed. I would like to try another Fenugeek product and see if that is what made me have the fast heart or not. But overall I got literally nothing from this. Now I need to note Im comparing this to my results and how I felt on other DAA products. Which is the only other boosters I have used.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • May Work For Others.
  • Heart Race At First.
Gkeezy
  July 16, 2013

0.0

I will start off with I got a bottle of this product for free because I spent over $150 at GNC and the guy told me he can give me a bottle of this on the house. I said okay, can't hurt right ? Well this is promoted as a Natty Test Booster, that is supposed to do the following:

HELPS TO:

Increase Sex Drive*
Enhance Muscle Mass*
Boost Free Testosterone*

--------------------------------------------------

Lets start with the obvious the ingredient list:

Zinc 5.00 mg 6%
Vitamin B6 2.00 mg 100%
Vitamin B12 50.00 mcg 850%
Nugenixâ„¢ Testosterone Complex 2103.00 mg

Testostofen Fenugreek Extract 50& Fenuside
Tribulus Terrestris
L-Citrculine Malate

Nothing is worse then a prop blend because you have no idea how much of anything you are getting. Well anyways this ingredient list gets a 0/10 - Because it is way under-dosed.

--------------------------------------------------

VALUE: -10/10 - Yes I gave this a negative. Why? Its $70!!!! Its not $10,$20 or even $25 for something that does not work, its a whopping $70.. get out of HERE!

--------------------------------------------------

EFFECTIVENESS: 0/10 - How does one measure effectiveness on a Test Booster. Well there are a few factors and the major ones are strength increase in the gym, aggression and acne breakouts. Ive always had this with other test boosters like Stak, Ronnie Coleman, Isatori Natty, but this was worthless. It says to take 3 pills, I got nothing. I even upped this to as much as 9 pills a day broken down three times a day, with food, without food, wearing a hello kitty hat, without the hat, it was worthless. It did nothing in any of the areas listed herein.

--------------------------------------------------

SIDE-EFFECTS: 8/10 - The higher the number the worse the side effect. Every time I took this I had a bad headache. A migraine almost feeling. It was horrible. Not worth the side effect if there are no positive attributes.

--------------------------------------------------

OVERALL: -2/0 - Stay away. Don't even bother it wont work for you. Trust me on this.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Heart Race At First.
  • Bad Headaches
  • Nausea
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.