Innovative Laboratories Monster Plexx

Monster Plexx Innovative Laboratories User Rating: (4 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 70% (Ambiguous)
LOWEST Prices for Monster Plexx (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Monster Plexx Thousands of Supplements! Buy Monster Plexx
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Applied Nutriceuticals HGHup Reviews
HGHup (26 Reviews)
6.9
Myogenix Spawn Reviews
Spawn (13 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews
LG Sciences Methyl 1-D Reviews
Methyl 1-D (23 Reviews)
6.4

Related Forum Topics

Monster Plexx am i using it right?
Im srating my second cycle after 6 month since my first cycle. My first cucle i ...

Monster Plexx Pills, by Innovative Labs: What do they look like? Color/Size?
Hi, I was wondering how the Monster Plexx Pills, by Innovative Labs look like. ...

kids at my school using Monster Plexx...
so i'm a senior in highschool and there is another kid in my class who has ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Monster Plexx Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Monster Plexx Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Harden Muscles (4)
    • Builds Muscle (4)
    • Amazing Strenght Gains (3)
    • Increased Energy (2)
    • A Little On The Pricey Side (2)
    • Will Gain Weight (1)
    • Just Some Mild Digestive Discomfort (1)
    Have you used Monster Plexx? Submit your own Review!
    March 25, 2011

Age: 32

March 25, 2011
     First off, I put value, b/c my retailer sold them for 70 a pop, have seen them online up to 120.oo ATTENTION... If you have to try it, look fast, they are being pulled fast. I bought three extra bottles, immediately after 2nd week in cycle.
    THe first post was very good. I did likewise. Took all the basic supps/plus LiverKleen, and constantly sucked down water, I just noticed cramps more than usual, but I may have not been getting still enough water in. Yes, my sex Drive dropped the 2nd week, to where I never really even cared about it. I am now on a PCT, w/ creatine, and trib/test, and still continue with milkthistle and liverkleen. I will do a cleanse at the end of the month. So...results, 1st week more strength, like the first post, 2nd week, bloating but got better, 2nd week and on, size-size-size, good pumps and strength, i was even getting leaner/defined like a Halodrol ph...who knew ??....again that may have been a water issue...so the last part, yes the size/ w/ leaness is still here....IMP young guys...everyone knows about PH's...Please fellow peeps, let the knew guys know about PH support and PCT cycles...no one ever tells them about this...its really sad, if you want to try it or any other high lvl, use support and PCT, I'll start my 2nd cycle in about 2wks, I'll update...other supps I've seen to take w/ this are ZMA and HMB
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Never Heard Of It
    • But I Did Have A Few Episodes Of sleep Sweats (woke Up Middle Of Night
    • Heavily Sweating
    • Which Subsided) *this Is The First Time I Took Zma* This Could Have Been A Factor
    • I Seen Like Reviews Of Zma

P.S.
      Again...PCT...if your new, and your retailer doesnt encourage/tell you about PCT/Support, they don't know what they are talking about/and or don't care a sh%^ about you.

March 3, 2011

Age: 23

March 3, 2011
       Bought this from strong supplementshop.com and had the PH with a PCT stack apparently consisting of Myotest and Myocleanse Step 1 and 2 all for 109 bucks- NOT BAD!

I took it for 29 days, since I was missing a pill (probably dropped it and didnt notice) and let me tell you something- I gained some serious weight. I started at 255 standing at 6'7" and I am on my second day of PCT standing at 272. My appetite was amazing, but I felt really bloated for the first two weeks. The third week though, my workouts were beastly. I have long limbs so all exercisea are hard. My bench only went up from 225 to 275, but my deadlift went up from 365 to 500, leg press from 810 solid to 1000, squats from 295 to 435. And I know my bas have gotten so big they feel like bricks, I cant wait to Lean Out a bit! I did feel a little bit of pain on my right side but I always took 1500 mg of Milk Thistle along with omegas, multis and immune boosters and Vitamin C. Besides that EAT! find out your resting metabolism and eat 500-1000 calories more thatn that, because this is a true mass gainer, forget those protein powders- Eat home made food!

I added Reversitol v2, Lean Xtreme, TT-33, and Inhibit-E to be on the safe side and reduce dosage until the end of this month.

I recommend this product only if you do careful research and know what your body can take. I have yet noted any harmful side effects except that your soldier count is insanely high during week 2 and 3 and your libido may or may not become crazy during those two weeks, the girl I hooked up with was very happy hahaha
      I chose to do over the counter PCT because my body takes plant based compounds and sterols very well and has for years.

Other than that, I feel like a brick wall! Again RESEARCH the compounds before you buy!
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • No Insominia
      • Harden Muscles
      • Just Some Mild Digestive Discomfort
      Cray
      Cray

Joined: 6/2010
      Reviews: 55
      Reputation: +2374
      Nice review with good points about proper research and PCT. Well done.

chichistrong
      chichistrong

Joined: 9/2010
      Reviews: 69
      Reputation: +2154
      yea dude great review if you feel very comfortable wuth you pct thats great then.... cray you can find a clone for epistane in the website Fuertado bought this. I saw in your thread you were interested in epi- thats why I am mentioning.

Showtime88
      Showtime88

Reviews: 16
      Reputation: +172
      Great review man. Sounds like I might be using this for the bulk in the fall

joeoftwins
      joeoftwins

Joined: 10/2010
      Reviews: 12
      Reputation: +199
      I'm not going anywhere near PH's at this point but it was a good read..Nice

Reputation: +8
      Thanks all of you
      I appreciate it
      My pct is going very well so far! Of course, my joint are sore sbecause of how hard i worked in 4 weeks
      I have no side effects, except for some serious thermogenesis from my fat burner stack, it's awesome not being on stimulants

February 5, 2011

Age: 21

February 5, 2011
       Ok so i ran a cycle on this after i researched the product because there were a lot of people saying this was supposed to be super harsh on your liver but i noticed no effects on my liver. i just drank enough water. my gains were CRAZY! My bench workout went from 185 x 10 to 225 x 10 Max went from 275 to 340. towards the end of the bottle like the last four days i felt extremely lethargic idk why. i gained 13 pounds. went from 187 to 200! i did three pills a day (morning, noon, before bed) with Fish Oil
      for my PCT i used xabol which has 250 mg of Milk Thistle. the protein i used was a weight ganer (russian bear) i would recommend this product to veteran ph users only. but other than thatdont believe the morons that say you need a liver transplant or SERM for PCT.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Amazing Strenght Gains
      • Harden Muscles
      • A Little On The Pricey Side

Joined: 2/2010
      Reviews: 4
      Reputation: +30
      solid review, but be weary. Simply because you felt no pain, does not necessarily mean there is no damage done. some damage might not be externally visible. Hopefully you had liver support. A SERM is precautionary but many times necessary, why not be as safe as you can right? better off spending the small extra now than having problems you might have to put serious money on later. All thjngs aside, good review.

Reputation: +3
      thanks man. good looking out. and im not trying to sound ignorant or anything about the SERM

Joined: 2/2010
      Reviews: 4
      Reputation: +30
      nah nah, man youre fine, I understand what youre getting at.

Reputation: 0
      Im sorry But I call total bull*** on the strength gains you reported. your max upping almost 100lbs from a ph . LAWL

Reputation: +3
      Ed, no bs man. My max went up SIXTY FIVE pounds not one hundred haha and its a quad stack bro. Try it and see what you get

Reply #6:

Reputation: 0
      Id never mess with that methyl ***tail sorry bro I wanna keep my liver haha thanks though

October 20, 2010

Age: 27

October 20, 2010
       I just got off a cycle on Monster Plexx. Going into this cycle, I was benching around 230 max. My last week on Monster Plexx I hit 315 with ease. My chest, back, and arms are more defined and definitely stronger. I didnt have any problems sleeping at night, my appetite was controllable, and I didnt get acne very bad either. On the downside, I did gain about 15lbs in about 4 weeks. Although of that 15lbs of weight not very much of it was fat. I am stronger than I have ever been and feel great. I read alot of things about this being the "liver killer" and such but I didnt notice a thing.....yet. I was also taking a liver cleanse vitamin with it just to be on the safe side even though Monster Plexx has Milk Thistle in it already. Thats about all I can think of, if you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks and Good Luck Guys
      • No Insominia
      • A Little On The Pricey Side
      • Will Gain Weight
      lifter62
      lifter62

Joined: 5/2010
      Reviews: 1
      Reputation: +6
      What did you use for PCT? I read up on this a little bit. It looks like it will be taken off the market by the end of Octotber. It looks to be very harsh in that it is combining 4 combinations of different PH compounds.

Reputation: +4
      Right now I am taking Torem for my PCT. I am still taking Omega 3. Other than that, thats all I am taking at the moment

AZWrestler
      AZWrestler

Reviews: 1
      Reputation: -4
      Mmmmm I'm not really into PH's due to my age but my older brother is taking this and he became a monster to be honest. The only downfall was he said he wasn't on the best of terms with his "little soldiers" if you know what I mean. Is he just an idiot or did this effect your man parts also?

taysab23
      taysab23

Joined: 5/2010
      Reviews: 44
      Reputation: +501
      this pro, alongside megaplexx.. is extremely popular where i live. So many friends of mine have taken it and got huge.. some dudes packed on 20+ pounds in over 2 months. Yes they are taking this off the shelves here shortly.. soo if you want more stock up. Innovative labs is cancelling all of their prohormone line for some reason. and to AZWrestler.. yes.. this affects your man parts lol.

Reputation: +3
      im going to get this. and I'll try a SERM (l-nol) for pct... this has to be pretty killer on your liver but I think i'm healthy enough and take enough vitamins, water etc to be alright.
      what is torem?

Reply #6:

Reputation: +4
      Toremifene Citrate...it has an estrogen blocker in it and it worked beautifully. It is also a good idea to take a liver cleanse along with it....Even though it has milk thistle in it I would still strongly recommend it. Also it does have some effects on the soldiers. Put it this way..the wife was not satisfied during my cycle at all!

Reply #7:

Joined: 1/2011
      Reputation: 0
      Do you have the sexual problems obly while u are on ur cycle??..Or It will remain even though u are off the cycle?..Please let me know..I am planing on taking this stuff because I want to gain at least 10 lbs muscle. I have been taking preworkouts like Jacke3d, they are good but I strugle to put weight on..Now I will try Hemo Rage Ultra..I do want to get in p.h. but I am kind of scare about the liver side effects and some more!!..Please let me know!!..THANKS

Reply #8:

Reputation: +4
      No...once I was off of Monster Plexx my ship was back on course. This stuff will definitely help you put on some weight. Everyone that I have talked too has gained weight no problem at all. Just make sure you take a liver cleanse supplement with it as well. Good Luck Bro!

Reply #9:

Joined: 1/2011
      Reputation: 0
      Thanks for your answer Nick, what can I take to clean the liver and should i do it while I take monster or after?...I am going to try to post pics now and then when i finish the cycle...I am 170 lbs kind of cut so hopefully I can get up to at least 180 looking the same cut,...Well if someone is interested feedback on preworkouts: I had Hemo RAge Ultra yesterday for first time....Definitly I would recomend it!!..Very good stuff..way better than Jacked 3d!!!...Can I take this preworkout with Mosnter plexx together?

Reply #10:

Reputation: +4
      I just took a generic liver cleanse vitamin while I was taking Monster Plexx. I had to take the vitamin three times a day which was the same with Monster Plexx. YOu can definitely still take a pre-workout with Monster Plexx as well..I see that you really like Hemo Rage Ultra...I will have to look into that.

Have you used Monster Plexx? Submit your own Review!