This product has been reported as discontinued.

Monster Plexx Reviews

By: Innovative Laboratories

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Monster Plexx is a Prohormone manufactured by Innovative Laboratories. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

This product has been reported as discontinued.
COMPARE SIMILAR

Feurtado
  March 3, 2011

Bought this from strong supplementshop.com and had the PH with a PCT stack apparently consisting of Myotest and Myocleanse Step 1 and 2 all for 109 bucks- NOT BAD!

I took it for 29 days, since I was missing a pill (probably dropped it and didnt notice) and let me tell you something- I gained some serious weight. I started at 255 standing at 6'7" and I am on my second day of PCT standing at 272. My appetite was amazing, but I felt really bloated for the first two weeks. The third week though, my workouts were beastly. I have long limbs so all exercisea are hard. My bench only went up from 225 to 275, but my deadlift went up from 365 to 500, leg press from 810 solid to 1000, squats from 295 to 435. And I know my bas have gotten so big they feel like bricks, I cant wait to Lean Out a bit! I did feel a little bit of pain on my right side but I always took 1500 mg of Milk Thistle along with omegas, multis and immune boosters and Vitamin C. Besides that EAT! find out your resting metabolism and eat 500-1000 calories more thatn that, because this is a true mass gainer, forget those protein powders- Eat home made food!

I added Reversitol v2, Lean Xtreme, TT-33, and Inhibit-E to be on the safe side and reduce dosage until the end of this month.

I recommend this product only if you do careful research and know what your body can take. I have yet noted any harmful side effects except that your soldier count is insanely high during week 2 and 3 and your libido may or may not become crazy during those two weeks, the girl I hooked up with was very happy hahaha
I chose to do over the counter PCT because my body takes plant based compounds and sterols very well and has for years.

Other than that, I feel like a brick wall! Again RESEARCH the compounds before you buy!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Harden Muscles
  • No Insominia
  • Amazing Strenght Gains
  • Just Some Mild Digestive Discomfort

• Cray
    March 3, 2011

Nice review with good points about proper research and PCT. Well done.
  • chichistrong
    March 3, 2011

Yea dude great review if you feel very comfortable wuth you pct thats great then.... cray you can find a clone for epistane in the website Fuertado bought this. I saw in your thread you were interested in epi- thats why I am mentioning.
  • Showtime88
    March 3, 2011

Great review man. Sounds like I might be using this for the bulk in the fall
  • joeoftwins
    March 3, 2011

I'm not going anywhere near PH's at this point but it was a good read..Nice
  • Feurtado

Thanks all of you
    I appreciate it
    My pct is going very well so far! Of course, my joint are sore sbecause of how hard i worked in 4 weeks
    I have no side effects, except for some serious thermogenesis from my fat burner stack, it's awesome not being on stimulants