Innovative Body Enhancement Epistane

Epistane Innovative Body Enhancement
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (21 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 87% (Trusted)
This product has been reported as discontinued.

LOWEST Prices for Epistane (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Epistane Thousands of Supplements! Buy Epistane
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol Reviews
H-Drol (45 Reviews)
Anabolic Xtreme PCT Reviews
PCT (2 Reviews)
5.5
Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist Reviews
Cycle Assist (14 Reviews)
9.6
USP Labs Test Powder Reviews
Test Powder (28 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

RPN Havoc Reviews
Havoc (31 Reviews)
Universal Animal Test Reviews
Animal Test (15 Reviews)
American Cellular AH-89 Xtreme Reviews
AH-89 Xtreme (8 Reviews)
Redefine Finaflex 1-Andro Reviews
Finaflex 1-Andro (8 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Epistane/Havoc Need help with this product?
Hey guys ive been thinking about doing a cycle of epistane, i just want to know ...

Review my Epistane cycle (CYCLE/PCT)
Hello everyone i just want to see if my cycle to g2g i plan on starting it tomor...

55% MORE Epistane THAN REGULAR EPI - CAN THIS BE GOOD FOR A FIRST TIMER?
B.E.A.S.T EPI - 18 is an epistane prohormone with 18mg of epi vs 10mg for regula...

Epistane side effects question??
on my 6th day of epi-smash from blackstone, i feel like i can start to feel it k...

Requesting Review for Epistane/Dienazone Cycle
Like the title says I am planning a 6 week Epistane/Dienazone cycle and would li...

ON SALE 48HRS ONLY | HARDCORE HALODROL-Epistane 2X STACK | SAVE $$$
HARD DRY MASS & EPIC STRENGTH GAINS Evolve by Beast Biotech combines two of...

Detonator X, a Pre Workout with Epistane?!! 22.5 mg of Epistane
Detonator X Pre-workout by XCEL Sports Nutrition with Epistane Are you ready ...

Gonna start first ever ph cycle ibe Epistane
I'm 29 175 and 13% bf I will be starting my first ph cycle ibe epistane tom...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Epistane is one of the best selling PH's to ever be released. While this particular brand of Epistane has been discontinued and is rather hard to find, there are many clones available.

Epistane is known for lean and 'dry' gains. It is rather mild, so it is often considered to be a 'stepping stone' PH between a beginner PH and the more harsh ones.

The chemical formula for this compound is:
2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane

Epistane Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Epistane Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (14)
    • Fat Loss (13)
    • Good Value (10)
    • No Sides (7)
    • Dry Joints (6)
    • Lethargy (5)
    • Back Pumps (4)
    • Acne Increase (3)
    June 8, 2011

Age: 29

June 8, 2011
     Mmmmm....Epistane.

I really like this stuff. I have used it as the basis for 3 of my cycles. One solo, one with Furuza, and currently with Trenazone.

I always feel it kick in right at the end of the second week, maybe day 10. My muscles feel bulged out, my strength goes up, my waist looks slimmer, and I get massive cases of the munchies. I put on about 7-10lbs each cycle so far, which I all I want at my height/weight really. I wouldn't be able to do my job well (Private Security, and no not security guard stuff) if I was much heavier and couldn't run/swim do obstacle stuff. Also, I spend alot of time on ships for parts of my job, up to a month at a time but usually just a few weeks, so I am constantly having to recomp as my diet cannot be controlled in these situations to a large degree.

I tend to lose around 2-3% bodyfat per my calipers as well as gaining weight, so I truly believe that this stuff works well.

It does dry the poo out of your joints though, so take your glucosamine/cissus or whatever you like to do. Can be painful. I don't get any backpumps, but some headaches and sleeping issues until I get adjusted.

Epistane, especially when you stack it, WILL SHUT YOU DOWN. This means it will cause your body to stop producing test, and your balls can shrink. THIS IS JUST ONE REASON THAT A SERM IS NOT AN OPTION. Serms will help you keep your gains by getting your test back up quicker. No reason not to use them. They are cheap compared to having permanently shrunken nutz.

Epistane also tends to cause lethargy, so one idea for a stack that Combats this is to add PP's Androhard or Stanodrol if you can find it. Expensive, but beneficial, and a good stack from what I hear. Taking DHEA is supposed to help with lethargy on cycle as well, but I don't mess with that stuff as it has unpredicatable aromatization qualities.

If you are 21 or over, and have questions, I will help you if I can.

I like IBE's Epistane, but can also vouch for Dynamic Formula's EP-Stane, which is a better value (90x 15mg pills in EP-Stane vs. 90x10mg pills in IBE Epistane).
    3ullD0zer
    3ullD0zer

Joined: 7/2009
    Reputation: +520
    Solid review.

Reputation: +1570
    Thank you bro, much appreciated.

bviren
    bviren

Reviews: 8
    Reputation: +12
    Sorry im new to this whole prohormone thing just ordered my first bottle of epistane. What is a serm and did you you take anything other then joint liver and prostate support with it. Also PCT.

Reputation: +1570
    Bviren don't even touch the epistane before you do some more research. Ill pm you later here but for now just google serm. Also a guy named bigworm posted a thread on ph's on the forum you should read.

Reputation: +758
    i love me a good'ol epi stack bro!!

Reputation: +52
    How did you dose this when taken solo, and with tren?

Reputation: +1570
    Build up to 50 and see how it goes.read my trenazone thread also. I've done 60mg/ed astraight across but it was heavy.

Reputation: 0
    Hey virtus need some info/advice regarding epi. Can't send pm so hopefully you'll see this and hit me back. Or send me email at djroundhouse@gmail. Thanks in advance.

Reputation: 0
    Sorry brother still can't send pm's as I just registered today. Read many of your replies and figured you're vey knowledgeable on ph questions. Need advice. Can you reach me via personal email address?

tjc0508
    tjc0508

Joined: 10/2011
    Reputation: -19
    Im trying to decide between this and havoc

Reputation: -6
    virtus have u looked at epitest from powerlab at all??? it uses epistane in it and im tryig to find more info on the product to weigh out the pros and cons

Reply #12:

Reputation: +1570
    Mf- post in the forum with the question- this isn't the best place for discussion. I am anti-powerlab...very over priced.

Reply #13:

Reputation: -6
    how do u think ur results woulda been without the trenazone???

Reply #14:

Reputation: 0
    Hey Virtus, I am looking for some help. I am 36 and I extreme hard gainer (bad genes I guess, and a really bad nutrition growing up back in Mexico) anyway. I want to give PH a try but I want to make sure I keep the side effect to a minimum. I have been doing research for about six months and for what I gather the PCT is the hard part about the whole thing, seems like you can get really messed up if you are not careful. I’ve been taking Milk Thistle for awhile just because I heard is really good for you liver, I got Epistane and Cycle Assist, multivitamins, glucosamine and flex seed oil. I got Revolution Black for PCT and a Test Booster, now I know I am missing a SERM and that’s where I need help. I WILL NOT start the cycle until I am 100% sure I got everything I need. Any feedback will be much appreciated.

Reply #15:

Reputation: 0
    Thank you much. Do you think Epistane is too strong for first timers?

Reply #16:

Should be 2nd cycle.

Reply #17:
    JudgementDay
    JudgementDay

Reputation: +13
    Sick review!

I plan on running this in the summer. Have you stacked Epistane with Anadrohard? I'm curious about trying this but im thinking that combo may get the joints even more dry. If you did run them let me know if you noticed any diiference in joint pain.

Reply #18:
    Sugarman
    Sugarman

Reputation: +4
    Virtus, are you anti-powerlabs because they r overpriced, ? Or anything else. Also, where you doing any cardio, and how was your calories, protein,carbs, fat intake. ? I've taken this one time with a stack. And it really blew up my arms,!! Also,vascularity. At the end was awesome. And yes I was hungry all the time.

Reply #19:

Reputation: +1570
    I'm not supposed to comment on companies anymore as a mod. But you can read my posts elsewhere to figure out why.

As to your other questions, this was a long time ago so I don't remember.

I usually do light or fasted cardio depending on what I'm doing cut/lean bulk/recomp.

Reply #20:
    BigBird
    BigBird

Joined: 4/2012
    Reputation: +25
    Is there an alternative to running a SERM PCT?

Reply #21:

Reputation: +1570
    BIgbird- no, you should use a SERM, and you should want to use it.

This isn't the best place for questions, you can post a new topic thread.

Reply #22:

Reputation: 0
    Hey brother Virtus Im thinking about running Epi from PHFsupps. Can you PM me, my stats are 6ft.
    178. Lifting consistanly for over 2yrs from a whooping 130lbs now looking to boast up the weight25yrs old. Pretty I want to be SAFE you seem very knowledgable in regards to PH's. You also stated Epi will shut you down if you stack, I curious as to why you said SERM is NOT an option? Would you want to use a SERM? Not sure if you meant it the other way?

preloading 10days before I start with cycle assist.

PCT- Clomid/ torem

Also t-force im trying to get a hold of.

diet-is very clean I got my diet pretty much on point taking in 3500-5000 cal a day.

Any help is very much appreciated via PM.

Can you help out a fellow lifter?

Reply #23:

Getting a SERM
    Clomid and Torem
    From your personal experience,
    Epi vs UD?
    I ordered Epi but UD I see the chance of gaining more muscle is higher? Unfortunately I dont have "Enough post" to send message lol This sucks!

Reply #24:

Joined: 3/2012
    Reputation: 0
    Really good review. Can't wait until I get to pick your brain for some more info

Reply #25:
    furbaugh08
    furbaugh08

Joined: 9/2012
    Reputation: 0
    alright real new to this stuff i heard about havoc and all the stuff i am suppose to use with it, but the person who took it told me it didnt work the best but still good and was looking at this and really wanna know what cycle therapy and post cycle to take thank you

Reply #26:
    cashprince
    cashprince

Joined: 9/2012
    Reputation: 0
    great review i need help with this stuff and i can use a PM

Reply #27:
    BarryAllen
    BarryAllen

Reputation: 0
    Hey virtus, please pm me back as I can't send you anything. From there ill give an email. I'm looking to start an epi cycle but need some guidance on dosage and a research chem suited for me. Thanks!

Reply #28:
    mikevee123
    mikevee123

Joined: 4/2013
    Reputation: 0
    @virtus Is there anyway I can get your email for further info on starting a cycle? thanks

September 22, 2009

Age: 29

September 22, 2009
     Started 5'10" 195 lbs 20.1% Body Fat and had pretty much stagnated in all my lifts.
    Finished 202 lbs and 14.6% Body Fat.
    My cycle was:
    Day 1 - 10 mg
    Day 2-7 - 20 mg
    Day 8-21 - 30 mg
    Day 22-28 - 40 mg
    I'm on week 3 of my PCT even after getting the flu and being unable to lift for a full 10 days after my PCT started, I went back yesterday and had lost only 5 pounds on each lift. My weight had gone down by 3 pounds, but my body fat stayed steady, so I expect to get most of the 3 lbs back in the next 2 weeks. It was probably water weight lost while sick.
    I had a great experience on this, and would definitely recommend it to any first timer, as it seems very mild. No explosive growth, but the pumps were amazing, better than NO supplements, and I had to stop taking NO supplements while on cycle because I was too pumped.
    The only negative side effect I saw was a very mild case of acne (VERY mild and only on my back), and I was irritable my first two days of the PCT. I was not irritable on cycle, and actually felt very happy & balanced while on cycle. I actually felt like I had more patience than normal, which was a shock to me, as I thought this would make me have a shorter fuse.
    My strength also went way up. My bench increased 35 lbs in 4 weeks, and all my other lifts were up 10-20 lbs per lift.
    I also tried my best to stick to a restrictive carb cycling diet (CKD), but had major problems, as I was HUNGRY all the time. I still kept around 2500~3000 calories per day, and stayed below 100 carbs a day during the week, but that was higher in both categories than I wanted originally. I probably could have cut more fat, but it really was impossible to not eat all the time on this.
    My supporting supplements were, Essential men's Multi-Vitamin, Flaxseed Oil (6G 2 times per day), Enduro Joint support, CoQ10, Red Yeast Rice & liver support.
    My PCT includes Nolvadex 20 mg per day, TZ3 Stack from Sci-fit, Kre Alkalyn, Essential men's Multi-Vitamin, Flaxseed Oil & SuperNOS pump.
    My protein was 100% Whey gold standard.
    I will definitely do another cycle of this again in 3 months, but I'm extremely pleased so far, and as long as I keep my gains, I will be ecstatic.
    birdman2211
    birdman2211

Joined: 4/2009
    Reviews: 38
    Reputation: +1840
    Great reveiw garlick, i look forward to trying it next summer.

petey7408
    petey7408

Reviews: 38
    Reputation: +3992
    EXCELLENT review. Keep up the awesome job bro.

mishaal77
    mishaal77

Joined: 12/2009
    Reputation: 0
    Hi garlic I am about to start my Tren cycle and having a hard time finding nolvadex do you suggest any good and trusted websites.I read on one of your posts before that it is best to take 6 -OXO while on cycle and Reversitol and tribulus for PCT is that ok ..think you

bigworm89
    bigworm89

Joined: 1/2010
    Reviews: 33
    Reputation: +2067
    how many mg of cq10 did you take?

ddb2794
    ddb2794

Joined: 7/2010
    Reputation: +1
    Great review, hearing results like this makes me fight myself to stay away.
    But don't worry, I know that for my age the risk of the cons far outweigh the pros.

evans468
    evans468

Reputation: +1
    Hey Garlick, great review
    I have never used a PH before so have a couple questions. I have been trying to read up on this so I know what I am doing before I start anything. So with this PH, going to start Havoc. So how far ahead of my cycle of Havoc do I want to start taking Mile Thisstle? And when I start cycling Havoc, how are you supposed to cycle the pct? Do you cycle the PH for four or five weeks then go on the pct or are you on the pct while taking the PH? I am just curious about what to be taking when and gain knowledge. Thanks

Joined: 5/2010
    Reputation: 0
    Hey Garlick does it cause any hair loss problem (to you)? If it does how to deal with it?

Reputation: +758
    thats a solid review my next cycle is this product stacked with a low dose of boladrol. i plan on mid may to start i want my body to have some time to recover from my current ph cycle of chlorodrol and decavol utt my pct will be much stronger with epi and bola of course and i will be doing blood test and check ups through out my cycle. so i thank you for the great review and hope it works for me like it did you

July 29, 2009

Age: 24

July 29, 2009
     Decent PH. ran for 4 weeks with no sides and gained 4lbs while on a cutting diet and did a good quick body recomp. Bodyfat went from 12 to 7% including the time during PCT which was AI Post Cycle Support and Nolvadex tappered down to the last week.
    Slow but solid gains in strength in all lifts and no noticable painful pumps associated with tren compounds.
    A tad weak to be used for a bulking cycle but great to use to maintain mass and strength on a cutting cycle.
    This product can also be found verry cheap online which makes it well worth the price. PCT is where you tend to blow all your money though...

Reputation: +3269
    Hey Raptor, I'm seriously considering a cycle of this, how did you run it?? Was it 40mg per day, or did you run less than that?? Your review was great.

Reputation: +2600
    I ran it kind of oddly, Day 1 10mg, day 2-5 20mg, days 6-20 30mg, and last week I ran 40mg. I used milkthistle and hawthorne berry as some cycle support supps as well.
    If your considering running it, I can say that I like my experience with this and it is a great PH to start with. There was some slight lethergy throughout the cycle but that seems to be common.

Reputation: +3269
    I've heard it's pretty dry, did you get any joint pain at all??

Reputation: +2600
    No joint pain. I used Glucosomine and chondoitin with MSM. I use this year round though.

Reputation: +3269
    Thanks, I'm starting my cycle next week.

paube3
    paube3

Joined: 11/2010
    Reputation: 0
    i agree with you. I took my first cycle last year and you dont need to waste your money on a PCT for this product. you dont need one for this product. I got great gains in all aspects on epistaine. Highly reccomment for first time users for PH

Joined: 5/2010
    Reputation: 0
    Does it cause any hair loss problem to you? If it does how do you tackle with it? I am planing to run a cycle, and I have the problem.

Reputation: +2600
    If hairloss is your concern, you can use rogaine or propecia while on cycle to prevent hairloss

Reputation: +758
    no lie on the pct cost. ive spent a boat load on my post cycle stuff but its well worth it to keep gains and prevent man boobs and other horrible sides(mostly man boobs) lol

Dhofff
    Dhofff

Reputation: 0
    Im starting a cycle next monday, but I only have 56 pills. Do you think 20mg a day will still work?

IsaiahB
    IsaiahB

Reputation: -1
    Starting this cycle very soon!

October 22, 2013

Age: 32

October 22, 2013
    Epistane Pre- work out.

Disclaimer:
    First things first… I came into this about 90% clueless and I am leaving this cycle with a lot of lessons of what to do and not to do, which I mostly found out the hard way. Either way I wanted to post a log about this product with my likes and dislikes of this product and a decent play by play of my cycle and all my gains and Epic fails!

Bio: I am 31 and have been lifting for 14yrs. I’m 6 feet tall and my starting weight was 376lb.
    Core stating lifts (raw): Bench 465/dead 600/squat 500’ish

Okay so this is a combo PH/pre-workout called Detonator X, with the serving size of one scoop. According to the website each scoop includes 22mgs of Epistane and one container has four weeks’ worth, so you have to get two tubs to run a six week cycle at $50.00 bucks each. I was on a cutting diet when I started this and I did a six day a week workout schedule, largely due to this having a PH in it and I decided if I “pulsed” the PH it would do more harm than good. I was able to keep this six day a week work Schld up for all but one week were I dropped down to 5days due to the lack of energy. I was also hitting the cardio 3-4 times a week doing 1 ½ to 2 miles and my daily calorie intake was at 3,000 when I started.

Week one/two:
    Week one started off like normal one scoop a day and I did not notice anything major. I was somewhat disappointed due to the lack of pump and mental focus I was expecting to get from this.

Week Three:
    This is the week I started to notice a difference and it was not like I pictured it would be, from reading different cycle logs on this site dealing with PH’s. During week three the sides hit me pretty hard as well. The two most prevalent sides were the litharge and joint pain. This being my first time ever on a PH and having done zero pre- game prep for this I was clueless to what was going on at first. After a crash course on the internet I realized the joint pain was “dry joints” from the PH and it was recommended I put a cycle support into the mix and after doing so, most of the pain went away in about a week. But In between time it was the worse, my wrist, elbows, and ankles felt like they had sandpaper in between them all day, and when I worked out everything just hurt worst and I found myself having to drop the weight way down just to function. I never really found anything that helped with the lethargic feeling and that was a constant battle throughout this cycle. It was so bad, I could be hyped up ready to go destroy the gym and after taking this product within 15 minutes my drive was gone. A few days it was pretty much pointless for me to even be in the gym and no matter how much CT Fletcher I watched on YouTube, I still couldn't find the motivation some days to push myself through a workout. On the days I did have some type of drive I did notice some strength gains. Not so much power gains but Reps. I found myself being able to rep my normal weights more. I went from doing 225 on the bench from 20 times to 35 and 315 from 12 to 17. Deads and squats followed the same.

Week Four:
    Still lethargic all the damn time, I boosted my cal intake to 6,000, being at 3,000 put me in a haze and I found myself making the stupidest mistakes at work and forgetful more and the Cal boost seemed to help a little. I could also see some body shaping going on and even got a few comments on how I had trimmed down and looked “thicker.” Power gains kicked in, tossing up 405 like it was 315 and my squats game was tight, hitting five sets of five at 500 like cake! Dead lifts stayed pretty much the same though? Had some more sides kick in as well. This time around it was a constant dull headache and dry lips… YES dry ass lips. I’m talking crack head dry lips and they even started to pill a little bit toward the end of the cycle. I came up with a crazy explanation to the dry lips; maybe it was due to me drinking the PH and the liquid was obviously on my lips and that’s what caused some type of reaction. Anyway I boosted my water intake to fight the headaches and was using chapstix like it was lip gloss! I also developed a dull back pain around this time. I looked that up on the net and they were calling those “back pumps” I figured that’s what I had and it said the cure for that was Taurine and this stuff has that in there already so I just dealt with that.

Week Five:
    Gains, Gains, and Mo’ Gains!! Nothing to brag about but I was pleased during week five. I was able to do three pull ups!! I started with only being able to do one, and at 300+ pounds I was very pleased. My upper back was looking massive and my shoulders were thick as hell and I could see true definition in my legs, mostly in the caves and my hip flexors. I still wasn't moving the weight I wanted to move on dead lift yet though, still haven’t figured that out yet. I really started to notice a physique change and so did everyone else, I was the talk of the office. I was also down to 347lbs, which was the lightest I would be during this cycle. I also did a banded workout this week and all my lifts were up. I did a 500 bench press with a 3 sec pause using a purple band for three, then a 550 press with a 1sec pause with a green band for one. The squat game was decent, the joint pain was still a constant issue and anything over 400 felt like my knee caps were going to blow out so I took it easy on that. I also fell off the wagon a little bit on week five. On my cheat day I went way over board and eat half of a pound cake, drank three beers, and a half bag of Oreo's! What can I say I’m a fat boy…

Week Six:
    I tried to Turn Up! And just push it to the max! I did every body part twice this week. The first times it was moderate weight with 300 total reps per body part. The second time was heavy, I worked at about 90% of my 1RM and I did the five sets of five workouts. Everything was great; I shut the whole gym down!! And I had to make myself stop. And the recovery time was instant. On my pull day I went to 620 for one and I could barely get out of the car when I got home but the next day I couldn't even tell I had done anything and I can honestly say that was a new one. Before whenever I did pulls I would have to take the next day off from the gym just to recover and I would be walking around like an old man the day after. This time around it was nothing!!

Bottom Line: This product is an EPIC FAIL!!
    For my first time trying a PH I have mixed felling about the whole thing. I will say without question, this product is a total waste of time and money. I can attest to the PH working but the sides almost made it not worth it. And the fact they try to market this as both a PH and pre-work out is a joke! The PH will have you so lethargic that it doesn't even matter what you take on top of it, you are not going to have any type of crazy drive or “HIGH OCTANE ENERGY” in the gym as listed on the product tub. I would recommend just doing the PH str8 up and don’t bother with a hybrid. I might try a PH in the future and do it the right way from the start and have better results and less sides but for now “it-is-what-it-is.”

Ending core lifts:
    Bench+15lbs, Squat+10lb, DeadLift+ 20lb?!?, ending body weight -19lbs, and I got a little vascular in my forearms, legs, and hands.
    Thanks to the internet I do have a proper PCT and I’m into week one of that, so we will see how I come out after that is over with.

I hope I gave a decent Log on this Detonator X Pre- workout with Epi and I am looking forward for any and all feedback. And I know I could have run this cycle a hell of a lot better so don’t rip me to hard LOL!

• Dry Lips!
    • Back Pumps
    BrooklynBuff
    BrooklynBuff

Joined: 8/2010
    Reputation: +801
    Nice review dog... Fuk pro hormones

FlashReborn
    FlashReborn

Joined: 9/2013
    Reputation: +387
    I am glad you found proper PCT. Fuk these companies that put PH's in preworkouts. There is a lot of stuff that needs to go in tandem with a PH to be safe(r) and effective. The basics being cycle support and PCT. When I run one I run a hell of a lot more with it and preworkouts are def limited because of the issues that stimulants can cause.

mhseaver670
    mhseaver670

Reviews: 78
    Reputation: +2485
    Epic first review man . Maybe one of the better PH reviews. Have you thought of doing a workout LOG on here? Sounds like you are serious about lifting. Impressive numbers too.

Joined: 10/2013
    Reputation: +27
    I don't have a problem running a log on this site. I'm still learning my around this site, i'm fresh out the box and this is only my 2nd day up on here. I do plan on doing some more reviews and i can do logs if that's what you guys want to see, I'm up for anything.

medinacirilo
    medinacirilo

Joined: 6/2013
    Reputation: +22
    This stuff was advertised from my local shop. I've never ran a Prohormone but it just seems like a bad idea to put in a pre-workout.

Joined: 11/2011
    Reviews: 30
    Reputation: +474
    Good review but I am confused, is it for detonator x? or innovative body enhancements epistane?

MuscleCow
    MuscleCow

Reviews: 12
    Reputation: +522
    Good review, good log... I didn't know it was for Xcel Sports Detonator X until I read that in your description. Perhaps they can create a Detonator-X thread and move this to that. I hate that the company uses Epistane in literally everything they make.

I really dislike Xcel, and I actually sent an e-mail to the FDA's consumer concerns on their women's products which have Epistane + other prohormones in it, with no warning of mixing them with birth control. Xcel was rude to me when I asked them about it, so now they will have to talk to the FDA instead :) Take some heat off USP Labs maybe... haha probably not though.

Joined: 10/2013
    Reputation: +27
    Sorry about that.. I could not find Detonator X on the site, so I SWAG'ed it and posted this under Epi. I Fig' since this company was pushing this as the ultimate Pre- workout/PH with Epi' it would Fly... My B on any confusion.

hardworker
    hardworker

Joined: 2/2012
    Reputation: +44
    What's your pct looking like?

Joined: 11/2011
    Reviews: 30
    Reputation: +474
    Understood, but for future reference check this out

You can request any supplement to be added to the site so that you could review it under the proper name/brand.

August 20, 2013

viking78

Age: 43

August 20, 2013
    I give 10/10 for this product for effectiviness, but it could be a little more bigger bottle, so it could be run full 5-6 week cycle, so that fore i must drop the total valeu 9/10

This is the best steroid i have ever used.
    And i have tryed H-drol and SD as well.
    I gained in one month maybe 2lbs, but i lost fast also few bounds.
    My strenght went skyrocket..
    Before my cycle i did about 7-8 reps with 220lbs, and after second week i did 220lbs 20 reps and after those i did 10 with 245lbs.
    I felt great all the time i used this stuff.
    And i used full pct after one month cycle.
    Now i have one other epi where is 18mg this stuff in one capsule.
    Gonna run 6-week cycle with that.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Reverses Gyno
    • Fat Loss
    • No Sides
    • Increases Muscle Hardness
    • Dry Joints
    getnbigr78
    getnbigr78

Reputation: +222
    I meant to hit no....but anyways....more specific details would have made this a helpful review. Beginning weight/ending weight- change in BF%, specific lift increases, for pre-cycle, full post cycle, SERM, etc. Specific sides, blood work- you can't say no sides unless you go to a DR. and get blood work.

Gkeezy
    Gkeezy

Reviews: 81
    Reputation: +1134
    This is very similar to the other fake review where the intro was put into the tagline....

July 26, 2012

Age: 27

July 26, 2012
     Let me make some things clear.
    I've read all te previous reviews about epistane and I'd like to dispell some incorrect facts:

1. Epistane is a PH. It's not. It's a steroid. It doesn't convert to another target hormone as the early ph's were meant to do. It's proprietary and hasn't been outlawed because it has no pharmaceutical history in this particular formulation. It is a powerful compound.

2. "going to epistane after doing dbol and anavar is like comparing aFerrari to a Prius" - total crap. Ones not illegal, the others aren't. End of story. They're all potent, oral steroids. I have used the substances listed above as well as oils.

3. "non responders" - not everyone is going to gain 15-20lbs of muscle. Period. Now, I'd be willing to bet that those who have deemed themselves "non responders" are more likely experiencing over saturated hormone receptors from cycle after cycle of heavy ph and or steroid use. I only gained 5lbs off of a deca/dbol/test cycle once in my body building days. And I was damned happy with that 5 quality pounds. You're never goin to experience gains like your first cycle unless you take
    Ample time off of aas.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest I'll talk to you bout my two cycles of epistane I've experienced.

My first was two years ago, after ample time off of androgens. I felt great, high sex drive, great strength gains. I went from 199lbs at 8% bodyfat to 218lbs at 9% bf. I cut down to 205 at 5% after the cycle for a supplement photo shoot. (no names given)
    After that, I did appx 3 12 week cycles of test/decA (2) and test/tren (1)

I'd been off following that for a year because of a ice slip injury in northern Scotland.

After my time off (I always use proper pct) I ran another cycle of epistane (5 weeks) at 60mg throughout (I see NO need for ramp up. ) no one does that in the pro world an of with black market gear. It's silly.
    Anyway, my gains were as follows; 15lbs and -.7% bodyfat.

In summary, If you frequently use aas or ph, that 5lbs you gained might be great quality. Consider the overload of your receptors. Epi is one of my favs. I use it to kickstart big 12 week test cycles (instead of anadrol/dbol/var/tbol)

• Back Pumps
    • Acne Increase
    • Mild Mood Swings

Reputation: +3269
    Um....No....2a,3a Epithio-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane is a prohormone, so that information is completely incorrect. It converts to Epitiostanol after removal of the Methyl bind to the Alkaloid side of the molecule. I don't know where you got your information, but Epitiostanol is an illegal steroid and has been for some time. As for running 60mg, that's a HUGE amount for your liver to convert, WHERE THE CONVERSION HAPPENS, so while ramping up may only be good on the first go around, to assess how your response from an ingestion cycle would be, 60mg is way too high IMO for what your body is trying to do.

Clipper83
    Clipper83

Reviews: 80
    Reputation: +2320
    For some reason, I don;t really consider this a review. It seems like more of a rant and then goes on about how you take real gear.

Reputation: +1570
    Just as an interesting side note- it may also be possible for epistane to convert in small amounts into desoxymethyltestosterone (DMT-phera).
    See: http://www.totalflexblog.com/

Joined: 7/2012
    @virtus

From what I gather that tendency increases as the compound ages and is effected by environmental degradation. It other words, more of the phera

Joined: 7/2012
    Reputation: 0
    @ garlick Epistane is a 17aa version of the hormone directly. Not a precursor. For example, 1-ad converts to dihydroboldenone (1-test). This is a precursor to 1-test, Classic ph conversion.

As for epi and it's root hormone It's the it's the same relationship that oral tren and trenbolone have. Not 19-nor ph tren, but real oral methylated tren. The loophole that has been pointed out is that it does indeed metabolize to phera at somepoint in some amount, so I guess you got me there.

And I did list two experiences with epistane, albeit Briefly.

My past with Other gear just serves to point out the fact that this compound shouldn't be overlooked, will probably be outlawed soon enough, and were lucky to have ready access to it.

I remember the glory days of 1-test. I was friends with one of the first dudes converting it into 1-test cypionate .

Look at the review right under mine. "epistane is good for making you hold water" ummm...

June 3, 2012

Age: 21

June 3, 2012
     Ok, so I bought this stuff because when it came out my brother took it and put on 20 pounds. About a year later I decided to buy a bottle expecting great results since my diet and workout plan were already perfect. I gained about 4-5 pounds in the first 2 weeks and was excited to continue the cycle. I decided to have a 3 beers with my friend (kid you not 3 beers only) and started peeing every 15 minutes like I had been drinking like a whale! couldnt figure out what it was, weighed myself 2 days later and was 5 pounds down.I thought ok just dont drink at all. I finished my bottle gaining only 2 pounds back in the rest of the cycle. This product simply makes you retain water now, the original formula has been changed and was different than what they sell now. I lost all pumps, all weight gains, and all size gains. If your expecting real PH results you wont get any, what you do get you will pee out the first week of your PCT.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Sex Drive
    • No Sides
      WarMachine
      WarMachine

Reviews: 73
      Reputation: +2358
      Epistane is not supposed to cause water gain. In fact, it's supposed to actually reduce all signs of estrogen presence. Your drinking most likely triggered some kind of hyper- diuretic since both epistane and alcohol essentially induce a diuretic effect. This most likely explains your excessive urination.

More importantly, what was your pct like. Epistane is a highly suppressive compound. If you did not follow proper pct protocol with a SERM, that would explain why all your gains were lost.

One other thing and this is not intended to insult you bro, it's usually common sense not to consume alcohol while using a ph. Prohormones strain your liver, so consuming an additional hepatoxin such as alcohol only salts the open wound. Speaking of which, what were your support supplements like?

Reputation: -1
      If indeed epistane is a diuretic I should not of had that much water in my body in the first place to pee out. For pct i used revolution black along with finaflex. Experienced more gains on my pct than on cycle, while consuming a little bit of alcohol every weekend. I've read reviews of IBE's product not always being the exact same thing, sometimes the bottle is potent and other times its not potent at all.

Reputation: +1570
      Epistane isn't a diuretic itself. But it does have anti-estrogenic qualities, which when you lower estrogen you can lose water weight, thus what you had happen. Plus the alcohol, it makes sense that a reaction like that happened. Furthermore even three beers probably stressed your liver when it was already stressed.

You should use SERMs when running Epistane cycles. Those PCT product just don't help your HPTA bounce back enough.

Lastly, this IBE product has not changed, has never changed, and there was one androcycle dot com or something website spreading garbage like that. They do that with every compound that isn't andro based, since they sell andro only products. Which suck by the way. Anyways, no this product has not changed since its original formulation. It is still
      2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol
      or
      2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

Whichever way you want to spell the nomenclature, they are the same thing.

There are lots of rumors about Epistane in general with people being non-responders. While there is no real explanation as to why this is, it is possible that you just don't respond well to the compound.

Reputation: -1
      I used a similar EPI product with almost the exact same formula before using IBE's and gained 10 pounds during the cycle. If it does infact have anti-estrogenic qualities I should have started peeing out all my water weight when I started taking it not all in one night. From my personal expirience this like all other "legal" PH is a rip off. minimal gains. I'd still say a person is better off using creatine and proteins.

Joined: 3/2012
      Reputation: 0
      No one is forcing you to take a PH. You complained about EPI supposedly adding water weight & your recommending Creatine. Creatine Mono is going to add water weight. Now I understand you didn't specify what Creatine. Don't mean anything bad but your bashing something probably cause by user error. I.E. virtus "Don't drink while on a PH"

March 16, 2012

Age: 30

March 16, 2012
        Ok ill do my best. Ive just finnished a 6 week cycle of epistane.I started off 170 and 15% body fat. im 5'7 i max 275 and squat 350 to start. not great but ok for my size. my cycle looked like this day one 20mg then 30/40/40/50/50/50. 1800 fish oil, 1000 taurine,two caps organ sheild and im always on vitamins and gluclosamine. i took MP assault pre workout which rocks on its own and hydrobuilder after. for the most part i always eat organic if i can and if not i try to make the best choices that i can. left overs are key!!
      Well i have to say i even tho most of you say ten days or more, I really felt like i came out of the gate flying! My mood was up and i was nice and tite. I swear im wired wrong anyways. I have to say i didnt go in with a workout plan. i realy wanted to just go in and push hard to get going. My first three weeks i planned more on high protein and clean calories to gain. then the last three weeks go in to rip. mind you i started in Feb. and ended now for tank top tune up time. so for the first three weeks i gained almost 10 pounds. im sure it wasnt all epi but my max was 315 bench and legs shot up to 425.
      the only sides i felt was mild back pumps in the beginning and some really mild acne. the taurine wiped that out fast! its in the assault to. O and most days when i would get home to relax i was done so i guess some lethargy.
      week 4 i cut back the calories and started my cardio and since i had already been on for three weeks i was running smooth. not much rust. I must be lucky because my joints never really got to me. any ways to wrap it up week six i was starting to get a good grip on the 315 and even tho i burnt up some pounds, mabey 4, i still had the strength. My body % got down to 10% which i was impressed.
      I have to say i really think you could do both with epistane, get some decent size or shred some body fat.
      the price was a little steep, two bottles for 80 could have been better but i cant b it did the job.
      for my post cycle im taking post cycle 2 and some extra trib. would love to get my hands on some nov. but im having a tuff time doing that. If anyone has a way let me know.

Reputation: +824
      You really should of researched your PCT before starting this bro. Epistane can shut you down pretty hard. If you can, get a SERM now. At the very least you need to get another natty booster asap. Get some DAA, like D-pol. Then in a few weeks start taking some Erase to help with the Estro rebound. You may end up just fine, but you really take a gamble not using a SERM.

Reputation: +1348
      What is it lately with all these PH reviews from people who have no idea what they are doing? Get yourself some test boosters and definitely a SERM. A little extra Trib will do nothing except maybe boost your libido.

Reputation: +2
      ok i hear you thats why i said if you have an idea on where to get some tamoxifen then let me know. post cycle 2 has bromo and a few other things to atleast start off with

Reputation: +1348
      its against site policy to post sources. You should have gotten one before you started your cycle. Use google.

Reputation: +2
      Wow thanks for the love :/ toremifene is on the way

Reputation: +1348
      good to hear. hope evrything works out

Reputation: +2
      K while your chip is gone any other advice ill do torem 120/80/40/20 and post cycle 2, 3 ED should I still grab a test booster. And when to throw it in.

December 8, 2011

Age: 23

December 8, 2011
       I have to say I was super excited about this product after all of the good feedback and reviews I have read about it. Unfortunately I did not have the results that I expected. I have had 2 solid runs with halotest 24 so I decided it was time for some epi.

Goals: My goal while taking this product was to put on a lean 5-10 pounds of muscle and trim up the waistline. I also wanted to increase my strength while keeping slim. I worked out 5 days a week as well.

My Stack: Epi: 20/30/40/40/50/50, Fish Oil, Multi, Cycle Assist and hawthrone berry. For my PCT I am running dpol , isa test and torem.

Side effects: While being on epi I did not notice any side effects even when upping the dosage besides a slight increase in acne. No dry joints and no lethargy which I was very surprised.

Pros: I started my cycle around 204 and ended around 208, I contribute that 4 pound weight gain to the change in my diet (adding more protein and eating more). One thing I noticed was the increase in workout intensity while being on this product. It was insane, I would never get tired and would always squeeze out extra reps, almost causing me to pass out sometimes! Additionally I did notice an increase in vascularity but not much. I am going to put this down as a pro, I experienced NO shut down while taking this product.

Cons: Well unfortunately I did not experience any strength gains while on this cycle. Bench remained exactly the same as well as my other main lifts. I did have an increase in endurance on the bench but I attribute that to a workout Rich gave to me. Slight increase in blood pressure but it was nothing a little hberry couldn’t help out. There is really not much else to say about this product besides it didn’t work well for me.

Value: Not a bad price, I paid 35.99 each bottle, which is nothing if you get the results you’re expecting.

Summary: If I were to run this product again it would have to be stacked with trenazone, other than that I do not see myself running this product in the future. I normally don’t like giving bad reviews especially to a product that I know is good for most people, but I think it will be helpful to some people to know that some people are non responders to it.

• Acne Increase
      adam777
      adam777

Reviews: 17
      Reputation: +505
      Good review. That's unfortunate that you were a non responder. What are you going to try next?

Reputation: +169
      Thanks man, hard to review something that didnt do to much for you though. Hmmm, I have ultradrol on hand so either that or some of that special weight gainer the HULK is on ;)

Reviews: 10
      Reputation: +420
      Nice review man! So do you think h-drol/halotest was better bang for your buck or epi?

Reputation: +169
      Well bro, for me DAA was a better bang for my buck than epi, but thats just me. Hdrol and Halotest 25 are different compounds. Halotest 25 is a pmag clone. I would def say pmag is a better bang for your buck. I saw great strength gains and a difference in my Composition from pmag. But I think I was just a non responder and it seems to me more common with epi than any other compounds

Joined: 4/2010
      Reviews: 29
      Reputation: +567
      A lot of people are non responders for epi. Give your ud a go

Reputation: +169
      Ya I think I might im just not sure if it will be consistent to what my goals are. I am big enough, I want to just lean up and put some weight on my legs. Pmag made me blow up and dont get me wrong I love the strength gains but I just dont need anymore size. I guess I could take UD with a low cal diet and see how it goes but then at that point is it really worth it ?

Reviews: 10
      Reputation: +420
      might wanna ask virtus about UD. he tried it out, i've been interested in UD as well and in other logs and info i've read on it, people relatively said it was a good dry compound and would be good for cutting cycles too. ask V though, he can give a personal experience on it.

Reputation: +169
      Yea, I was planning on asking him as well, either that or I might just find some real stuff to run ;)

Tsunami2k
      Tsunami2k

Joined: 4/2011
      Reviews: 50
      Reputation: +879
      I'm pretty sure you got a bunk product, you should have gone with Havoc

Reputation: +169
      I got it from here http://www.prohormoneforum.com/store/

I have never had any problems with them.

Reputation: +824
      Nice Review. Too bad results were a little disappointing. When I was getting some Epi on Lockout, Greg mentioned that IBE has a history of problems with it.

Reply #12:

Joined: 4/2010
      Reviews: 29
      Reputation: +567
      If your trying to lean out you could do a recomp diet and really train your legs hard, especially with heavy squats and leg press. I know virtus said that he was leaning out in his chest and midsection while still gaining weight. Just an idea for what your trying to do. He used it on a recomp as well

Reply #13:

Reputation: +52
      SoCal I got my LGI epi from lockout (same compound as IBE's), I'm in my 5th week of epi/mlmg and I'm surprised at the lack of gains.. I just bumped the epi to 50mg so we'll see how it finishes out.

Reply #14:

Nice review BTW....

Reply #15:

Reputation: +824
      @hugebro, I know its the same raws and I had really good results with LGI, but Epi can be hit or miss. I read that IBE had some QC issues, so just introducing that as a possibility.

Reply #16:
      chichistrong
      chichistrong

Joined: 9/2010
      Reviews: 69
      Reputation: +2159
      I am affraid of even try this *** now.... I don't want to waste my money on this.

Reply #17:

Reputation: +52
      @SoCal I hear ya bro.. sucks cuz I hear a lot of dudes that have had good results from epi, like Virtus for one. Hit or miss isn't good odds.

Reply #18:
      GETBUFF
      GETBUFF

Reputation: 0
      That's my biggest fear, spending all the bucks for a solid cycle and getting hardly any results. I gots me 3 cel epi saved up I hope it's good stuff.

November 29, 2011

bradleygene

Age: 26

November 29, 2011
       I want to be honest here. Although I didn't see huge muscle gains I did see gains. What I mostly recognized was the strength that was added. I have always lifted weights..since highschool and in 2006 I was in Iraq I hit a wall at maxing 315...my buddy and I looked up some information about some products and settled on epistane. I bought the epistane at the time while my buddy chose to be reserve on it until he saw the effects for me. Roughly 4 to 5 weeks later I was doing 315 3 sets of 8. I weight about 200 pounds at the time. I do not know if it was the epistane that gave me that much strength but I am almost positive it had alot to do with it! The stuff works. I cycled it with Phera Plex I believe. Make sure you have a good post cycle therapy when you come off Epistane. Good Luck!

Reputation: +1570
        Pheraplex is a pretty darn strong compound.

Have you used Epistane? Submit your own Review!