This product has been reported as discontinued.

Epistane

By: Innovative Body Enhancement

Epistane is a Prohormone manufactured by Innovative Body Enhancement. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss. This product has been reported as discontinued.

What should I take with Epistane?
Click to Expand

Disclaimer:
First things first... I came into this about 90% clueless and I am leaving this cycle with a lot of lessons of what to do and not to do, which I mostly found out the hard way. Either way I wanted to post a log about this product with my likes and dislikes of this product and a decent play by play of my cycle and all my gains and Epic fails!

Bio: I am 31 and have been lifting for 14yrs. I'm 6 feet tall and my starting weight was 376lb.
Core stating lifts (raw): Bench 465/dead 600/squat 500'ish

Okay so this is a combo PH/pre-workout called Detonator X,...
Disclaimer:

Core stating lifts (raw): Bench 465/dead 600/squat 500'ish

Okay so this is a combo PH/pre-workout called Detonator X, with the serving size of one scoop. According to the website each scoop includes 22mgs of Epistane and one container has four weeks' worth, so you have to get two tubs to run a six week cycle at $50.00 bucks each. I was on a cutting diet when I started this and I did a six day a week workout schedule, largely due to this having a PH in it and I decided if I "pulsed" the PH it would do more harm than good. I was able to keep this six day a week work Schld up for all but one week were I dropped down to 5days due to the lack of energy. I was also hitting the cardio 3-4 times a week doing 1 ½ to 2 miles and my daily calorie intake was at 3,000 when I started.

Week one/two:
Week one started off like normal one scoop a day and I did not notice anything major. I was somewhat disappointed due to the lack of pump and mental focus I was expecting to get from this.

Week Three:
This is the week I started to notice a difference and it was not like I pictured it would be, from reading different cycle logs on this site dealing with PH's. During week three the sides hit me pretty hard as well. The two most prevalent sides were the litharge and joint pain. This being my first time ever on a PH and having done zero pre- game prep for this I was clueless to what was going on at first. After a crash course on the internet I realized the joint pain was "dry joints" from the PH and it was recommended I put a cycle support into the mix and after doing so, most of the pain went away in about a week. But In between time it was the worse, my wrist, elbows, and ankles felt like they had sandpaper in between them all day, and when I worked out everything just hurt worst and I found myself having to drop the weight way down just to function. I never really found anything that helped with the lethargic feeling and that was a constant battle throughout this cycle. It was so bad, I could be hyped up ready to go destroy the gym and after taking this product within 15 minutes my drive was gone. A few days it was pretty much pointless for me to even be in the gym and no matter how much CT Fletcher I watched on YouTube, I still couldn't find the motivation some days to push myself through a workout. On the days I did have some type of drive I did notice some strength gains. Not so much power gains but Reps. I found myself being able to rep my normal weights more. I went from doing 225 on the bench from 20 times to 35 and 315 from 12 to 17. Deads and squats followed the same.

Week Four:
Still lethargic all the damn time, I boosted my cal intake to 6,000, being at 3,000 put me in a haze and I found myself making the stupidest mistakes at work and forgetful more and the Cal boost seemed to help a little. I could also see some body shaping going on and even got a few comments on how I had trimmed down and looked "thicker." Power gains kicked in, tossing up 405 like it was 315 and my squats game was tight, hitting five sets of five at 500 like cake! Dead lifts stayed pretty much the same though? Had some more sides kick in as well. This time around it was a constant dull headache and dry lips... YES dry ass lips. I'm talking crack head dry lips and they even started to pill a little bit toward the end of the cycle. I came up with a crazy explanation to the dry lips; maybe it was due to me drinking the PH and the liquid was obviously on my lips and that's what caused some type of reaction. Anyway I boosted my water intake to fight the headaches and was using chapstix like it was lip gloss! I also developed a dull back pain around this time. I looked that up on the net and they were calling those "back pumps" I figured that's what I had and it said the cure for that was Taurine and this stuff has that in there already so I just dealt with that.

Week Five:
Gains, Gains, and Mo' Gains!! Nothing to brag about but I was pleased during week five. I was able to do three pull ups!! I started with only being able to do one, and at 300+ pounds I was very pleased. My upper back was looking massive and my shoulders were thick as hell and I could see true definition in my legs, mostly in the caves and my hip flexors. I still wasn't moving the weight I wanted to move on dead lift yet though, still haven't figured that out yet. I really started to notice a physique change and so did everyone else, I was the talk of the office. I was also down to 347lbs, which was the lightest I would be during this cycle. I also did a banded workout this week and all my lifts were up. I did a 500 bench press with a 3 sec pause using a purple band for three, then a 550 press with a 1sec pause with a green band for one. The squat game was decent, the joint pain was still a constant issue and anything over 400 felt like my knee caps were going to blow out so I took it easy on that. I also fell off the wagon a little bit on week five. On my cheat day I went way over board and eat half of a pound cake, drank three beers, and a half bag of Oreo's! What can I say I'm a fat boy...

Week Six:
I tried to Turn Up! And just push it to the max! I did every body part twice this week. The first times it was moderate weight with 300 total reps per body part. The second time was heavy, I worked at about 90% of my 1RM and I did the five sets of five workouts. Everything was great; I shut the whole gym down!! And I had to make myself stop. And the recovery time was instant. On my pull day I went to 620 for one and I could barely get out of the car when I got home but the next day I couldn't even tell I had done anything and I can honestly say that was a new one. Before whenever I did pulls I would have to take the next day off from the gym just to recover and I would be walking around like an old man the day after. This time around it was nothing!!

Bottom Line: This product is an EPIC FAIL!!
For my first time trying a PH I have mixed felling about the whole thing. I will say without question, this product is a total waste of time and money. I can attest to the PH working but the sides almost made it not worth it. And the fact they try to market this as both a PH and pre-work out is a joke! The PH will have you so lethargic that it doesn't even matter what you take on top of it, you are not going to have any type of crazy drive or "HIGH OCTANE ENERGY" in the gym as listed on the product tub. I would recommend just doing the PH str8 up and don't bother with a hybrid. I might try a PH in the future and do it the right way from the start and have better results and less sides but for now "it-is-what-it-is."

Ending core lifts:
Bench+15lbs, Squat+10lb, DeadLift+ 20lb?!?, ending body weight -19lbs, and I got a little vascular in my forearms, legs, and hands.
Thanks to the internet I do have a proper PCT and I'm into week one of that, so we will see how I come out after that is over with.

I hope I gave a decent Log on this Detonator X Pre- workout with Epi and I am looking forward for any and all feedback. And I know I could have run this cycle a hell of a lot better so don't rip me to hard LOL!
  • Increased Sex Drive
  • Increases Muscle Hardness
  • Dry Joints
  • Lethargy
  • Back Pumps
  • Dry Lips!

• BrooklynBuff
    October 22, 2013

Nice review dog... Fuk pro hormones
  • FlashReborn
    October 22, 2013

I am glad you found proper PCT. Fuk these companies that put PH's in preworkouts. There is a lot of stuff that needs to go in tandem with a PH to be safe(r) and effective. The basics being cycle support and PCT. When I run one I run a hell of a lot more with it and preworkouts are def limited because of the issues that stimulants can cause.
  • mhseaver670
    October 22, 2013

Epic first review man . Maybe one of the better PH reviews. Have you thought of doing a workout LOG on here? Sounds like you are serious about lifting. Impressive numbers too.
  • LeroyJenkins
    October 22, 2013

I don't have a problem running a log on this site. I'm still learning my around this site, i'm fresh out the box and this is only my 2nd day up on here. I do plan on doing some more reviews and i can do logs if that's what you guys want to see, I'm up for anything.
  • medinacirilo
    October 22, 2013

This stuff was advertised from my local shop. I've never ran a Prohormone but it just seems like a bad idea to put in a pre-workout.
  • MrAppleman
    October 23, 2013

Good review but I am confused, is it for detonator x? or innovative body enhancements epistane?
  • MuscleCow
    October 23, 2013

Good review, good log... I didn't know it was for Xcel Sports Detonator X until I read that in your description. Perhaps they can create a Detonator-X thread and move this to that. I hate that the company uses Epistane in literally everything they make.

I really dislike Xcel, and I actually sent an e-mail to the FDA's consumer concerns on their women's products which have Epistane + other prohormones in it, with no warning of mixing them with birth control. Xcel was rude to me when I asked them about it, so now they will have to talk to the FDA instead :) Take some heat off USP Labs maybe... haha probably not though.
  • LeroyJenkins
    October 23, 2013

Sorry about that.. I could not find Detonator X on the site, so I SWAG'ed it and posted this under Epi. I Fig' since this company was pushing this as the ultimate Pre- workout/PH with Epi' it would Fly... My B on any confusion.
  • hardworker
    October 23, 2013

What's your pct looking like?
  • MrAppleman
    October 23, 2013

Understood, but for future reference check this out

You can request any supplement to be added to the site so that you could review it under the proper name/brand.

Virtus

Mmmmm....Epistane.

I really like this stuff. I have used it as the basis for 3 of my cycles. One solo, one with Furuza, and currently with Trenazone.

Mmmmm....Epistane.

I always feel it kick in right at the end of the second week, maybe day 10. My muscles feel bulged out, my strength goes up, my waist looks slimmer, and I get massive cases of the munchies. I put on about 7-10lbs each cycle so far, which I all I want at my height/weight really. I wouldn't be able to do my job well (Private Security, and no not security guard stuff) if I was much heavier and couldn't run/swim do obstacle stuff. Also, I spend alot of time on ships for parts of my job, up to a month at a time but usually just a few weeks, so I am constantly having to recomp as my diet cannot be controlled in these situations to a large degree.

I tend to lose around 2-3% bodyfat per my calipers as well as gaining weight, so I truly believe that this stuff works well.

It does dry the poo out of your joints though, so take your glucosamine/cissus or whatever you like to do. Can be painful. I don't get any backpumps, but some headaches and sleeping issues until I get adjusted.

Epistane, especially when you stack it, WILL SHUT YOU DOWN. This means it will cause your body to stop producing test, and your balls can shrink. THIS IS JUST ONE REASON THAT A SERM IS NOT AN OPTION. Serms will help you keep your gains by getting your test back up quicker. No reason not to use them. They are cheap compared to having permanently shrunken nutz.

Epistane also tends to cause lethargy, so one idea for a stack that Combats this is to add PP's Androhard or Stanodrol if you can find it. Expensive, but beneficial, and a good stack from what I hear. Taking DHEA is supposed to help with lethargy on cycle as well, but I don't mess with that stuff as it has unpredicatable aromatization qualities.

If you are 21 or over, and have questions, I will help you if I can.

I like IBE's Epistane, but can also vouch for Dynamic Formula's EP-Stane, which is a better value (90x 15mg pills in EP-Stane vs. 90x10mg pills in IBE Epistane).
  • Dry Joints
  • Lethargy

• 3ullD0zer

Solid review.
    June 8, 2011

Thank you bro, much appreciated.
    June 8, 2011

Sorry im new to this whole prohormone thing just ordered my first bottle of epistane. What is a serm and did you you take anything other then joint liver and prostate support with it. Also PCT.
    June 8, 2011

Bviren don't even touch the epistane before you do some more research. Ill pm you later here but for now just google serm. Also a guy named bigworm posted a thread on ph's on the forum you should read.
    June 8, 2011

I love me a good'ol epi stack bro!!
    June 9, 2011

How did you dose this when taken solo, and with tren?
    June 9, 2011

Build up to 50 and see how it goes.read my trenazone thread also. I've done 60mg/ed astraight across but it was heavy.
  • BoogieWoogie
    June 9, 2011

Hey virtus need some info/advice regarding epi. Can't send pm so hopefully you'll see this and hit me back. Or send me email at djroundhouse@gmail. Thanks in advance.
  • BoogieWoogie
    June 9, 2011

Sorry brother still can't send pm's as I just registered today. Read many of your replies and figured you're vey knowledgeable on ph questions. Need advice. Can you reach me via personal email address?
  • tjc0508
    Rep: -29
    June 9, 2011

Im trying to decide between this and havoc
  • MFMONSTA
    Rep: -13
    June 9, 2011

Virtus have u looked at epitest from powerlab at all??? it uses epistane in it and im tryig to find more info on the product to weigh out the pros and cons
    June 10, 2011

Mf- post in the forum with the question- this isn't the best place for discussion. I am anti-powerlab...very over priced.
  • MFMONSTA
    Rep: -13
    June 10, 2011

How do u think ur results woulda been without the trenazone???
  • MetalForever
    June 10, 2011

Hey Virtus, I am looking for some help. I am 36 and I extreme hard gainer (bad genes I guess, and a really bad nutrition growing up back in Mexico) anyway. I want to give PH a try but I want to make sure I keep the side effect to a minimum. I have been doing research for about six months and for what I gather the PCT is the hard part about the whole thing, seems like you can get really messed up if you are not careful. I’ve been taking Milk Thistle for awhile just because I heard is really good for you liver, I got Epistane and Cycle Assist, multivitamins, glucosamine and flex seed oil. I got Revolution Black for PCT and a Test Booster, now I know I am missing a SERM and that’s where I need help. I WILL NOT start the cycle until I am 100% sure I got everything I need. Any feedback will be much appreciated.
  • MetalForever
    June 10, 2011

Thank you much. Do you think Epistane is too strong for first timers?

Should be 2nd cycle.
  • JudgementDay

Sick review!

I plan on running this in the summer. Have you stacked Epistane with Anadrohard? I'm curious about trying this but im thinking that combo may get the joints even more dry. If you did run them let me know if you noticed any diiference in joint pain.
  • Sugarman
    June 11, 2011

Virtus, are you anti-powerlabs because they r overpriced, ? Or anything else. Also, where you doing any cardio, and how was your calories, protein,carbs, fat intake. ? I've taken this one time with a stack. And it really blew up my arms,!! Also,vascularity. At the end was awesome. And yes I was hungry all the time.
    June 11, 2011

I'm not supposed to comment on companies anymore as a mod. But you can read my posts elsewhere to figure out why.

As to your other questions, this was a long time ago so I don't remember.

I usually do light or fasted cardio depending on what I'm doing cut/lean bulk/recomp.

• BigBird
    June 11, 2011

Is there an alternative to running a SERM PCT?
    June 11, 2011

BIgbird- no, you should use a SERM, and you should want to use it.

This isn't the best place for questions, you can post a new topic thread.
  • drose
    June 11, 2011

Hey brother Virtus Im thinking about running Epi from PHFsupps. Can you PM me, my stats are 6ft.
    178. Lifting consistanly for over 2yrs from a whooping 130lbs now looking to boast up the weight25yrs old. Pretty I want to be SAFE you seem very knowledgable in regards to PH's. You also stated Epi will shut you down if you stack, I curious as to why you said SERM is NOT an option? Would you want to use a SERM? Not sure if you meant it the other way?

preloading 10days before I start with cycle assist.

PCT- Clomid/ torem

Also t-force im trying to get a hold of.

diet-is very clean I got my diet pretty much on point taking in 3500-5000 cal a day.

Any help is very much appreciated via PM.

Can you help out a fellow lifter?
  • drose

Getting a SERM
    Clomid and Torem
    From your personal experience,
    Epi vs UD?
    I ordered Epi but UD I see the chance of gaining more muscle is higher? Unfortunately I dont have "Enough post" to send message lol This sucks!
  • TheSecret
    June 12, 2011

Really good review. Can't wait until I get to pick your brain for some more info
  • furbaugh08
    June 12, 2011

Alright real new to this stuff i heard about havoc and all the stuff i am suppose to use with it, but the person who took it told me it didnt work the best but still good and was looking at this and really wanna know what cycle therapy and post cycle to take thank you
  • cashprince
    June 12, 2011

Great review i need help with this stuff and i can use a PM
  • BarryAllen
    June 12, 2011

Hey virtus, please pm me back as I can't send you anything. From there ill give an email. I'm looking to start an epi cycle but need some guidance on dosage and a research chem suited for me. Thanks!
  • mikevee123
    June 12, 2011

@virtus Is there anyway I can get your email for further info on starting a cycle? thanks

Started 5'10" 195 lbs 20.1% Body Fat and had pretty much stagnated in all my lifts.
Finished 202 lbs and 14.6% Body Fat.
My cycle was:
Day 1 - 10 mg
Day 2-7 - 20 mg
Day 8-21 - 30 mg
Day 22-28 - 40 mg
Finished 202 lbs and 14.6% Body Fat.
My cycle was:
Day 1 - 10 mg
Day 2-7 - 20 mg
Day 8-21 - 30 mg
Day 22-28 - 40 mg
I'm on week 3 of my PCT even after getting the flu and being unable to lift for a full 10 days after my PCT started, I went back yesterday and had lost only 5 pounds on each lift. My weight had gone down by 3 pounds, but my body fat stayed steady, so I expect to get most of the 3 lbs back in the next 2 weeks. It was probably water weight lost while sick.
I had a great experience on this, and would definitely recommend it to any first timer, as it seems very mild. No explosive growth, but the pumps were amazing, better than NO supplements, and I had to stop taking NO supplements while on cycle because I was too pumped.
The only negative side effect I saw was a very mild case of acne (VERY mild and only on my back), and I was irritable my first two days of the PCT. I was not irritable on cycle, and actually felt very happy & balanced while on cycle. I actually felt like I had more patience than normal, which was a shock to me, as I thought this would make me have a shorter fuse.
My strength also went way up. My bench increased 35 lbs in 4 weeks, and all my other lifts were up 10-20 lbs per lift.
I also tried my best to stick to a restrictive carb cycling diet (CKD), but had major problems, as I was HUNGRY all the time. I still kept around 2500~3000 calories per day, and stayed below 100 carbs a day during the week, but that was higher in both categories than I wanted originally. I probably could have cut more fat, but it really was impossible to not eat all the time on this.
My supporting supplements were, Essential men's Multi-Vitamin, Flaxseed Oil (6G 2 times per day), Enduro Joint support, CoQ10, Red Yeast Rice & liver support.
My PCT includes Nolvadex 20 mg per day, TZ3 Stack from Sci-fit, Kre Alkalyn, Essential men's Multi-Vitamin, Flaxseed Oil & SuperNOS pump.
My protein was 100% Whey gold standard.
I will definitely do another cycle of this again in 3 months, but I'm extremely pleased so far, and as long as I keep my gains, I will be ecstatic.

• birdman2211
    September 22, 2009

Great reveiw garlick, i look forward to trying it next summer.
  • petey7408
    September 22, 2009

EXCELLENT review. Keep up the awesome job bro.
  • mishaal77
    September 22, 2009

Hi garlic I am about to start my Tren cycle and having a hard time finding nolvadex do you suggest any good and trusted websites.I read on one of your posts before that it is best to take 6 -OXO while on cycle and Reversitol and tribulus for PCT is that ok ..think you
  • bigworm89
    September 22, 2009

How many mg of cq10 did you take?
  • ddb2794
    September 22, 2009

Great review, hearing results like this makes me fight myself to stay away.
    But don't worry, I know that for my age the risk of the cons far outweigh the pros.
  • evans468

Hey Garlick, great review
    I have never used a PH before so have a couple questions. I have been trying to read up on this so I know what I am doing before I start anything. So with this PH, going to start Havoc. So how far ahead of my cycle of Havoc do I want to start taking Mile Thisstle? And when I start cycling Havoc, how are you supposed to cycle the pct? Do you cycle the PH for four or five weeks then go on the pct or are you on the pct while taking the PH? I am just curious about what to be taking when and gain knowledge. Thanks
  • healthylun
    September 23, 2009

Hey Garlick does it cause any hair loss problem (to you)? If it does how to deal with it?
    September 23, 2009

Thats a solid review my next cycle is this product stacked with a low dose of boladrol. i plan on mid may to start i want my body to have some time to recover from my current ph cycle of chlorodrol and decavol utt my pct will be much stronger with epi and bola of course and i will be doing blood test and check ups through out my cycle. so i thank you for the great review and hope it works for me like it did you

I have to say I was super excited about this product after all of the good feedback and reviews I have read about it. Unfortunately I did not have the results that I expected. I have had 2 solid runs with halotest 24 so I decided it was time for some epi.

Goals: My goal while taking this product was to put on a lean 5-10 pounds of muscle and trim up the waistline. I also wanted to increase my strength while keeping slim. I worked out 5 days a week as well.

My Stack: Epi: 20/30/40/40/50/50, Fish Oil, Multi, Cycle Assist and hawthrone berry. For my PCT I am running dpol , isa test and torem.

Side effects: While being on epi I did not notice any side effects even when upping the dosage besides a slight increase in acne. No dry joints and no lethargy which I was very surprised.

Pros: I started my cycle around 204 and ended around 208, I contribute that 4 pound weight gain to the change in my diet (adding more protein and eating more). One thing I noticed was the increase in workout intensity while being on this product. It was insane, I would never get tired and would always squeeze out extra reps, almost causing me to pass out sometimes! Additionally I did notice an increase in vascularity but not much. I am going to put this down as a pro, I experienced NO shut down while taking this product.

Cons: Well unfortunately I did not experience any strength gains while on this cycle. Bench remained exactly the same as well as my other main lifts. I did have an increase in endurance on the bench but I attribute that to a workout Rich gave to me. Slight increase in blood pressure but it was nothing a little hberry couldn't help out. There is really not much else to say about this product besides it didn't work well for me.

Value: Not a bad price, I paid 35.99 each bottle, which is nothing if you get the results you're expecting.

Summary: If I were to run this product again it would have to be stacked with trenazone, other than that I do not see myself running this product in the future. I normally don't like giving bad reviews especially to a product that I know is good for most people, but I think it will be helpful to some people to know that some people are non responders to it.
  • No Sides
  • Acne Increase

• adam777
    December 8, 2011

Good review. That's unfortunate that you were a non responder. What are you going to try next?
    December 8, 2011

Thanks man, hard to review something that didnt do to much for you though. Hmmm, I have ultradrol on hand so either that or some of that special weight gainer the HULK is on ;)
  • nofatchix
    December 8, 2011

Nice review man! So do you think h-drol/halotest was better bang for your buck or epi?
    December 8, 2011

Well bro, for me DAA was a better bang for my buck than epi, but thats just me. Hdrol and Halotest 25 are different compounds. Halotest 25 is a pmag clone. I would def say pmag is a better bang for your buck. I saw great strength gains and a difference in my Composition from pmag. But I think I was just a non responder and it seems to me more common with epi than any other compounds
  • kubitzky10
    December 8, 2011

A lot of people are non responders for epi. Give your ud a go
    December 9, 2011

Ya I think I might im just not sure if it will be consistent to what my goals are. I am big enough, I want to just lean up and put some weight on my legs. Pmag made me blow up and dont get me wrong I love the strength gains but I just dont need anymore size. I guess I could take UD with a low cal diet and see how it goes but then at that point is it really worth it ?
  • nofatchix
    December 9, 2011

Might wanna ask virtus about UD. he tried it out, i've been interested in UD as well and in other logs and info i've read on it, people relatively said it was a good dry compound and would be good for cutting cycles too. ask V though, he can give a personal experience on it.
    December 9, 2011

Yea, I was planning on asking him as well, either that or I might just find some real stuff to run ;)
  • Tsunami2k
    December 9, 2011

I'm pretty sure you got a bunk product, you should have gone with Havoc
    December 9, 2011

I got it from here http://www.prohormoneforum.com/store/

I have never had any problems with them.
  • SoCalLivin
    December 9, 2011

Nice Review. Too bad results were a little disappointing. When I was getting some Epi on Lockout, Greg mentioned that IBE has a history of problems with it.
  • kubitzky10
    December 10, 2011

If your trying to lean out you could do a recomp diet and really train your legs hard, especially with heavy squats and leg press. I know virtus said that he was leaning out in his chest and midsection while still gaining weight. Just an idea for what your trying to do. He used it on a recomp as well
    December 10, 2011

SoCal I got my LGI epi from lockout (same compound as IBE's), I'm in my 5th week of epi/mlmg and I'm surprised at the lack of gains.. I just bumped the epi to 50mg so we'll see how it finishes out.

Nice review BTW....
  • SoCalLivin
    December 10, 2011

@hugebro, I know its the same raws and I had really good results with LGI, but Epi can be hit or miss. I read that IBE had some QC issues, so just introducing that as a possibility.
  • chichistrong
    December 10, 2011

I am affraid of even try this *** now.... I don't want to waste my money on this.
    December 10, 2011

@SoCal I hear ya bro.. sucks cuz I hear a lot of dudes that have had good results from epi, like Virtus for one. Hit or miss isn't good odds.
  • GETBUFF
    December 11, 2011

That's my biggest fear, spending all the bucks for a solid cycle and getting hardly any results. I gots me 3 cel epi saved up I hope it's good stuff.

bviren

Well for a first PH cycle I rather enjoyed Epistane. I saw good gains in muscle and got a pretty incredible pump from this product. The strength gains while there were some were not exactly as great as I had hoped this is why I gave it a 8 overall. I did tweak my shoulder in week 2 of my cycle which prevented me from really pushing my bench which was the main thing I wanted to increase oh well.

Side Effects : The only noticeable sides I encountered were a slight increase in irritability ( although it was pretty brutal stuff I went through so it may have just been the circumstances not the Epistane), slight increase in acne, and back pumps which were bearable.

Gains : good increase in visual Muscle Gains, muscle hardness increase was crazy good, pretty much everything went up strength at least a little except for bench which was because I tweaked my shoulder in week 2 of my cycle.

An unexpected benefit of this supplement was the weight loss I was able to achieve while on it I dropped 8 pounds from 261 to 253 while increasing muscle mass. I ate clean a high Protein Diet but if ur pretty low body fat I would not expect to lose this type of weight on it I am still a rather large guy ( working on it guys).

I took Milk Thistle, hawthorne berry, glucosamine, and Tone from Complete Nutrition which is loaded with flaxseed and Fish Oil all for support supplements on Epistane.

As for the PCT I am starting PCT revolution Black which supposedly has a good SERM (Arimistane) in it but have Clomid just in case. Will review PCT after.

Will probably take Epistane again but thinking about stacking it with a Tren or Deca product next time (open to suggestion on that one guys).

• Increased Sex Drive
  • Increases Muscle Hardness
  • Back Pumps
  • Acne Increase
  • Mild Mood Swings

Almost forgot ran four weeks. mg went as follows 20/30/30/40
    July 31, 2011

Pct revolution or whatever doesn't have a serm bro. That is bs marketing....it is probably an ai.

I would take clomid like right now 150 for 3 days, then 100/100/50/50

Clomid isn't even like nolva where it is good for gyno that is existant...its better preventative but even then not as good as nolva or torem.

Iwould of ran the epi 6weeks 20/30/30/40/40/50
    but thats me. also i use revolution black it has a natty test boster and a AI in it. IT IS NOT A SERM!!! start clomid as virtus said.
  • shredded2424
    July 31, 2011

Nice review, I too will be starting an epistane cycle shortly, but I cannot find clomid or any other SERM, anyone know where to buy some???
    July 31, 2011

I just googled clomid and got it off amazon. Started my clomid and yea thought about the ^ week cycle but really wanted to be careful with the first PH cycle it seems everybody reacts differently to it.
  • IncHulk31
    August 1, 2011

I'm 18 I just bought some Epistane. I didn't really research it good enough before I bought it. Alot of people are telling me its bad. But idk if ill ever get my money back from the seller I bought it from off amazon and i want to get big now. Plus i dont have money for all the food and whey and creatine ***. So i bought this. I was thinking it could get me where want to be regarless if i have the nutrition and other supplements.
  • IncHulk31
    August 1, 2011

Also im going with the cycle were your on for two weeks and off for two since im to broke to get a pct!

August 1, 2011

Icehulk do not touch the epistane you are still too young im sorry you wasted your money on it but you need to just not use it eat a good high protein low fat diet, and keep up the intensity in the weight room and youll grow buddy.
  • Mexey8
    August 1, 2011

Would primordial performance testosterone conversion factor be good enough pct for this if ran at moderately low dose?
  • chriswigg69
    August 1, 2011

Icehulk, do NOT run this ph. if you dont have money for nutrition and food and protein you dont have money for a cycle. all of that is critical for a cycle not to mention the on cycle supps and pct you need. it is not a magic pill, all principles of bodybuilding still apply

Decent PH. ran for 4 weeks with no sides and gained 4lbs while on a cutting diet and did a good quick body recomp. Bodyfat went from 12 to 7% including the time during PCT which was AI Post Cycle Support and Nolvadex tappered down to the last week.
Slow but solid gains in strength in all lifts and no noticable painful pumps associated with tren compounds.
A tad weak to be used for a bulking cycle but great...
A tad weak to be used for a bulking cycle but great to use to maintain mass and strength on a cutting cycle.
This product can also be found verry cheap online which makes it well worth the price. PCT is where you tend to blow all your money though...

July 29, 2009

Hey Raptor, I'm seriously considering a cycle of this, how did you run it?? Was it 40mg per day, or did you run less than that?? Your review was great.
    July 29, 2009

I ran it kind of oddly, Day 1 10mg, day 2-5 20mg, days 6-20 30mg, and last week I ran 40mg. I used milkthistle and hawthorne berry as some cycle support supps as well.
    If your considering running it, I can say that I like my experience with this and it is a great PH to start with. There was some slight lethergy throughout the cycle but that seems to be common.
    July 29, 2009

I've heard it's pretty dry, did you get any joint pain at all??
    July 29, 2009

No joint pain. I used Glucosomine and chondoitin with MSM. I use this year round though.
    July 29, 2009

Thanks, I'm starting my cycle next week.
  • paube3
    July 30, 2009

I agree with you. I took my first cycle last year and you dont need to waste your money on a PCT for this product. you dont need one for this product. I got great gains in all aspects on epistaine. Highly reccomment for first time users for PH
  • healthylun
    July 30, 2009

Does it cause any hair loss problem to you? If it does how do you tackle with it? I am planing to run a cycle, and I have the problem.
    July 30, 2009

If hairloss is your concern, you can use rogaine or propecia while on cycle to prevent hairloss
    July 30, 2009

No lie on the pct cost. ive spent a boat load on my post cycle stuff but its well worth it to keep gains and prevent man boobs and other horrible sides(mostly man boobs) lol
  • Dhofff
    July 30, 2009

Im starting a cycle next monday, but I only have 56 pills. Do you think 20mg a day will still work?
  • IsaiahB
    Rep: -1
    July 30, 2009

Starting this cycle very soon!

I must say, for my first PH, this was definately probably the best supplements I have taken in a long time. Considering that a I bought into alot of GNC's garbage.. But I decided to give this a try since I heard alot of good things about this product.

The price was not too bad. got mine for $50. It smells like sulfur, so if you want to know if urs is legit, just smell it lol... It smells like crap.

I'm on my 2nd week. The only problem I had was my BP was up and got nauseous, but then I found out is because I was taking caffeine with it, and was told that ph's dont need to be taken with any other stims or creatines. So i dropped the jack3d and now I have zero complaints. Only thing I noticed is that my joints are very dry and i get some minor aching. I'm taking Joint supplement vitamin pack and a Cycle Assist, so I'm hoping that will clear things up a bit.

But other than that, I loved this product. I noticed some dry lean gains that were noticeable on the 3rd day which really amazed me. My girlfriend was even questioning me on how I toned up so easily!

• BrooklynBuff
    October 16, 2010

This is definately probably a good review
  • KelvinMartin
    October 16, 2010

Wow 3rd day? I wish it worked that well for me. Personally, ive had friends that gained 10 lbs from it in 4 week cycle. but i didnt gain a pound. Literally had no effect on me, no strength gains either. It really depends on the person.

people reading this, just know that it will either work real well or won't work at all (majority of people find good results though)

Epistane was my second prohormone cycle. First being Hdrol/Furaguno stack. Strength gains were good. Weight gain was minimal, but overall body change was great. Muscle got harder, veins were popping, and fat was lost. Sides were slightly oily skin and a couple extra pimples. Also libido went up. FYI taking 10mg preworkout made some great pumps.
I went strictly OTC for PCT...
I went strictly OTC for PCT on HDrol stack, and my libido was nada for 3 weeks. I am doing it right this time with Tamox 20/20/10/10, CEL PCT Assist, and Tribulus. I was a bit grumpy the first couple days of PCT, but feel fine now. Libido dropped, but it dropped back to normal from the increase Epi gave me.
I bought two bottles, and I can't wait to run it again this fall. I plan on stacking it with a high dosed furuza-a product.
  • No Sides

This is my first supplement review.

I started a Cycle of Epistane, OxyElite Pro and PowerFULL on March 14, 2011 for 6 weeks. Bought everything on eBay.

I'm 6'0 feet tall and the weighted 188 pounds and and had a waist of 34 inches. I also had a little Gyno for using Deca at 21 years of age.

When...
This is my first supplement review.

When I finished the cycle was 196 pounds and 31 inch waist. Lost a little of te Gyno ...but not much.

Cycle Description

Epistane Week 1 (1 Capsule) Week 2 to 5 (2 caspsules)

OxyElite Pro Week 1 to 6 (1 Caspsule Morning and 1 afternoon)

Powerful Week 4 and 5 (2 Capsules) Week 6 ( 1 Capsule)

Exercise Regimen ( P90x videos)

Diet: 5 meals...no Protein Shakes (SED Rate through the roof and Joint pain when I use it)... occasional beer :)

Side effects: Back acne...a little anger, nipple itch and horny as hell

I know some of you will question the use of OxyElite.. but this products controls my cravings for sugar in the afternoon and picks me up in the morning. Powerful help me sleep better, but I think is the one that increase my libido. I recommend PowerFULL as the best recovery supplement I ever used.

I stayed with Only 2 Epistane capsules before training because when I went for 3 capsules in week 3 my nipples started itching and got a bad case of back acne...when I went back to 2 capsules it got controlled. It is important to listen to your body.

I am not a body builder but like to stay in shape and for me Epistane is an awesome supplement. I bought the last bottle on eBay... i think for my next Cycle.

Please feel free to ask any questions.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reverses Gyno

April 26, 2011

I hope you have a serm for your pct. even though it can reverse gyno its still a stage three ph bro. other than that nice review
  • Librarian1
    April 26, 2011

Arimidex PCT is the one currently using and its maintaining my gains... Thanks!!!
  • birdman2211
    April 26, 2011

You used oxy elite while on epistane??? OUCH!!!

For future reference thats not a good idea due to the fact of sky rocketing your blood pressure.
  • Librarian1
    April 26, 2011

Thank you birdman ... i did not monitor my blood pressure. I will definitely will take that in to consideration next cycle and will have it check regularly for a couple of weeks.

Great product, found it for real cheap from TF supplements! It really helped me reverse some gyno I had from a cycle of ACL Tren and Mass I ran last yr in March. I couldnt get rid of the saggy nipples and soreness. Literally in three days it was gone. I owe it to this prodcut for sure. I leaned out and could see striations in my chest and I have never been that lean before! I would def reccomend this to people. I didnt have a single side effect and all the gains I had I kept. In fact im leaner now and a little heavier mescle wise too. Dont expect insane increases in strength but overall this prodcut is great especially for reversing gyno!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reverses Gyno

• rochabp
    April 26, 2010

It reversed gyno?
    thats pretty amazing

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.