Innovative Body Enhancement Boladrol

Boladrol Innovative Body Enhancement User Rating: (6 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 97% (Well Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for Boladrol (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Boladrol Thousands of Supplements! Buy Boladrol
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Competitive Edge Labs M-Drol Reviews
M-Drol (39 Reviews)
Culver Concepts Chlorodrol 50 Reviews
Chlorodrol 50 (4 Reviews)
Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol Reviews
H-Drol (45 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews
LG Sciences Natadrol Reviews
Natadrol (18 Reviews)
6.4

Related Forum Topics

mdrol-Boladrol stack: Worth the risk?
:(...

Boladrol Log
Measurements as of 2/22/11 Weight-160 BF%-6 Biceps(not flexed)- R:14 L:14 Chest-...

ken's carrot and broccoli diet and workout plan(updated pic pg12)
. sorry guys someone erased my log heading GREAT!! ...

Boladrol half life and Timing?
So I recently got some boladrol.  It says to take 2mg in the am and 2mg in ...

Boladrol
whats up SR folk as of right now im getting ready to pct from a great chlorodrol...

Boladrol ?
hey guys, What compound is this 7,17-dimethyl-androsten-3,17-diol 2mg each tab ...

Boladrol!!!
I have been following logs on this PH and am ordering some today!!! Gains are ve...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Boladrol Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Boladrol Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Gain Weight (4)
    • Not A Gimmick (3)
    • Solid Mass Gains (3)
    • But Before It 's Gone. (1)
    • Shoulder Acne (3)
    • Not Effective (2)
    • Back Pumps. (2)
    • Depression (1)
    February 21, 2012

Age: 50

February 21, 2012
     I bought 2 packs of Boladrol, then came here and looked at the reviews - I was ***ed. Tried to get my money back due to the poor reviews. Was too late, rcv'd them, decided to do a 4 week cycle, 2 in AM; 2 in late afternoon. Only change in diet was an increase in protein. Due to being old, joints were killing me, could bench 225 maybe 7-8x.

Cycle: Three weeks in and did 225x20. Had hit 275 for a solid 8 reps. Body weight a solid +10 pds.

Post Cycle: Thus far no hard shut downs w/ PCT. Used good liver support and anastrozole throughout. Had no acne, but do tan 3x a week. No hair loss.

Thoughts: I would/will definitely hit the Boladrol again. I know PH's are hit and miss with each individual - but to me Boladrol was akin to Anadrol in both strength gains and the aggression. The only draw back to me was the aggression - seriously - the punching bag in my garage became a daily ritual.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • In 4 Weeks +10 Pds
    • Definite Strength Gains!
    • Workout Aggression.
    • Gain Weight
    • Not A Gimmick
    • Solid Mass Gains
    • Minor Back Pumps
    • Very Aggressive Mood.
    • Back Pumps.
    FlashSunday
    FlashSunday

Reviews: 77
    Reputation: +3345
    Anastrozole is just an aromatase inhibitor. Did you use a serm for pct?

Joined: 2/2012
    Reputation: +1
    Hey Flash,

Yes Sir .. I did/do regularly use both Nolva and Clomid, for PCT. Nolva for preventing gyno-like rebound; and Clomid for any fsh/lh issues - which IMHO is really what you are looking for in a pct. :-)

Thanks !!

Joined: 8/2011
    Reviews: 63
    Reputation: +3046
    i ran a bola lmg cycle a year ago and i liked it. it can be hit or miss with it and there was bunk batch out there.

January 3, 2012

brucee68

Age: 43

January 3, 2012
     i recommend this product and i would try it again if i could get it still.I used 3 per day and my end of week 1 started noticing good results.after 3 weeks i put on about 6 kg of quality muscle ;with a hard look and good strength gains.my diet was overall pretty clean (too much energy drinks )the biggest draw backs are the price and only 60 pills per bottle -i reckon it needs 180 count would be perfect.too expensive.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • But Before It 's Gone.
    • Gain Weight
    • Not A Gimmick
    • Solid Mass Gains
    • Back Pumps.

Joined: 2/2012
    Reputation: +1
    Hey Bruce68,

Did you experience any aggression at all? The energy drinks .. yeesh .. I agree. If I saved all the money I spend on energy drinks .. . Peace ...

August 30, 2011

Age: 28

August 30, 2011
     This product is bunk, its been claimed to be like Superdrol, or dbol, but it is not, it says it kicks in in 3 days, well I took it for a week, and I know what I'm doing I might add, all this did was make me horribly depressed, I lost 3lbs, and was eating tons of food, the second day I developed the worst acne I have ever had, all over my arms, shoulders kneck and face, I felt unmotivated in the gym, and usually left early cuz I had no energy, I discontinued use, and began tomax, and test pro for PCT, Boladrol is crap, I still have the acne a week later !!!!!! I suggest that newbies don't be fooled, u can find clones of REAL ph online, Superdrol, hdrol, P-Plex, all quality products, do your homework, just cuz it looks good on paper, don't make it effective. Boladrol appears to be very strong chemically, but it is Garbage, stay away, I get more out of the test pro than I did on this junk
    Pros:
    Cons:
      • Depression
      • Anxiety
      • No Pumps
      • No Gym Energy

Reputation: +1570
      Thank you for the review.

What did you dose it at?

Reputation: +9
      I dosed at the suggested dose, no more, no less, I thought surely it would be good, but its just not, I hear people say they take 10 mg a day, I don't want a ph that I have buy 4 or 5 bottles or packages of to get results, that's not right

Reputation: +9
      I also should ad that the acne was not normal, superdrol, mdrol, and other simular products gave very very mild acne after 3or4 weeks, boladrol gave me huge oozing, painful acne after 2 days, not worth it

Reputation: +1570
      Alright thank you for responding. Never tried this one think ill stay with the others that don't seem so hit-and-miss around the logs and reviews.

Joined: 8/2011
      Reviews: 63
      Reputation: +3046
      there is known bunk batches around and it sounds like thats what you had. i loved bola but ran it pretty high as well.

Reputation: +9
      Well I ordered it from the manufacturer so if that's an indecater, if it has to be dosed that high they should say so on the package, and they should give u 300 of them for 28 bucks, not 60, I take 3 m drol a day for 30 days and that's only ONE bottlle, and become a srait BEAST, I'm just saying this stuff don't hold its own, bola is weak at best

Reputation: +1570
      hulkish you look kind of familiar do I know you from somewhere? haha

Reply #8:

Reputation: -20
      Sounds like it converted to 7a, 17a dimethyl estradiol on ya at a high rate. This compound can do that. Definately not a cutter!

June 1, 2011

Age: 27

June 1, 2011
       Here is a full write up on Boladrol by ibe. Lets start by saying this pro-hormone has received a horrible rap as being a dud. This is far from the truth in my case and opinion. Boladrol was not as strong as I thought, but still produced good gains when dosed right. Quick background on myself with pro-hormones. I have used many pro-hormones stacked and by themselves and have had some trial and errors as well. As I have grown more accustom to the world of designer steroids and pro-hormones my knowledge has grown. Here comes the shout out to make his ego grow some more BIG WORM has really pointed me in the right direction and his expertise has rubbed off on me helping me become much wiser in my cycles. Now for the skinny on the one they call Boladrol!

------------------------ Effectiveness 7/10------------------------------------------------------
      Boladrol was a better than avg pro-hormone with a pre-cursor of a classic anabolic steroid bolasterone. Pre-cursor main compound is(7,17a-dimethyl-androsten-3,17-diol) that produced a solid gain rather then a reported wet gain. I started my dosing protocol at 2mg (1 pill) for the first day and 4mg (2pill) for the rest of the week. Week 2 was 6mg a day at 2 pills after A.M workout and 1 8hrs later. Week 3-5 I used 8mg a day dosed 2 after work out and 2 8 hrs later. Week 5 is when I started noticing some huge gains in my lifts and my tone. My back, shoulders and chest blew up!! My final dose was an abnormal one at 10mg week 6-7 and it was 3 after and 2 8 hrs later. My final numbers are as follows: chest was 48” now 52” bicep was down from my last cycle was 16.5” now up to 18” down from 19” but more cut up. Bf was 17.8% now 16.2% calipers used after guess before. Waist was 35” now 33”. The only reason the Boladrol got a seven was for how long it took to kick in. my weight was 197 and now 215.

-------------------------Value 8.5/10----------------------------------------------
      To properly dose the Boladrol it can be very pricey but all ph cycles are. You will need 2-3 bottles of Cycle Assist, Milk Thistle, multi-vitamin, Fish Oil, cholesterol support, and the ph. PCT is an absolute must in this cycle p.c.t consists of toremifene, p.c.t assist, natty test booster, Arom-X, and I’m still running all my Cycle Support supplements as well. This is a typical ph cycle properly stacked for the best results IMO. If you plan on running a ph cycle plan to spend all your money in the PCT and support supplements not the ph itself.

------------------------------Side effects 5/10-----------------------------------------------------
      The side effects of Boladrol where moderate. The first week you feel very fatigued and do not panic if you get a cold or two in the first week or two your body is run down with this strong hormone in your system. Acne was mild mainly on chest and upper back area hunger was unreal. And the aggression was hulk-like to say the least. I did notice I was much more irritable then ever before while on the higher doses of Boladrol so this may be something to consider if you have little kids around you all the time. All and all the sides are not that bad as long as you take the proper supplements along with the ph. My liver test came back great with the only very small issue being my bilorubin count was slightly raised normal is .5-1.5 and mine was 2.0 my cholesterol was in the normal range as well total was 5.2 normal is between 4.5-6.0 blood pressure was always in check at 121/79 the whole cycle.
      -------------------------------- Overall 8/10----------------------------------------------------------
      Boladrol is a good intermediate to advanced pro-hormone that can be stacked like I did it with a non-methylated compound for increased gains and results. I would have liked it better if the results happened in the 2-3rd week rather then 5th but with all the fda regulations on ph’s now it is tough to sift thru it and find a newer better compound that’s not a clone of an old ph. Form what I have seen and gained thru all my hard work and diet this is not a gimmick ph but a pretty good one.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Not A Gimmick
      • Solid Mass Gains
      • Gain Weight
      • Shoulder Acne

value is 8 not 4

adam777
      adam777

Reviews: 17
      Reputation: +505
      Nice review. Tons better than the reviews previous and it gave good in depth look at the pro hormone as a whole.

Reputation: +758
      thanks broski!!! I hate when people give a bad review or poor info and say something is bad. the only person that took this stuff and is solid at doing the work is emery, but he didn't review it.

IRISH89
      IRISH89

Joined: 4/2011
      Reviews: 17
      Reputation: +319
      Top review bro, did you notice any hair problems.

Reputation: +758
      none bro still have a full head and my ass is just as hairy as before lol. no abnormal growth or loss.

Joined: 9/2010
      Reviews: 69
      Reputation: +2172
      Excellent review bro, I am glad this worked for you. It woulda been bummer if it didn't work like on the last guy.

Lorenzitto
      Lorenzitto

Joined: 8/2009
      Reputation: -3
      why this affection to prohormones? At 27 of age i think you can try some anti-estrogen and some testosterone boosters, or at leaast try to change your diet....

Reply #8:

Reputation: +1570
      Great review bro- I knew you were running this from something you had said before and I wanted to see your review before I bought any (so I just got 3 bottles of trenazone and 2 tubs of supermass instead haha) since you always know wtf you are speaking about. I appreciate the detail and technical info in your review. Right on brother. Trenazone is legit btw. Way legit.

Reply #9:
      petey7408
      petey7408

Joined: 3/2009
      Reviews: 38
      Reputation: +3992
      Nice review. Nice to see a review that included blood work results.

-AP

Reply #10:

thanks guys!!
      @lorenzitto: my diet is very tight for the past year i don't drink anything but water. i only eat complex carbs during the day, my simple carb is glyocomaize after workouts i take in 350 g protein and about 65% from whole foods. I just like the way a ph feels. Most of us on the site do put in the work some think a supp is a magic pill but they are only fooling themself.
      @petey: I noticed not many people include the blood work, thats stupid imo if we are going to play with a ph it should be put in to help others judge if its for them. Big thanks guys. more reviews to come soon!!

April 7, 2011

Reviews: 21

Age: 25

April 7, 2011
       So I ran this stuff up to 8mg a day right, and yeah I got a little stronger and I gained around ten pounds. However my body fat went up around 4% in the short time I took the stuff, I was eating about 4500 calories daily on a good 3-2-1 ratio, all clean stuff with 1 cheat day the exact same time consistently. I lifted 5x a week with moderate cardio (500 reps jump rope, 1 mile run under 12min, stair intervals). I had shoulder acne like a mother Fue*!, gained bf%, and overall mood was crapy. As soon as I was done with it I jumped on to H Drol, which I love. I just finished it and the weight I did gain with Bola I have gained 2 lbs and droped 2% bf :) I would say that the hype is just that hype, get yourself some M drol if you want sh#! done.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Gain Weight
      • Shoulder Acne

Joined: 9/2010
      Reviews: 69
      Reputation: +2172
      you jumped from one PH to another without a break? might as well shoot cocaine and crystal meth at the same time lol.

Reputation: +758
      I hope this is just your body bro. i plan on a bola cycle in a week. i'm stacking it with m-lmg and away we go.

Reviews: 21
      Reputation: +36
      Yeah no problem taking back to back, blood work came back great no probs. Every ones body responds different to supps,if you know what your doing nutrition wise and are extermely focused on small details about your body will respond correctlly. It is the people who think they can eat like crap, drink beer, and not lift correctly with variation who have these horrible results and dont have any place on forums like this one.

February 24, 2011

Age: 21

February 24, 2011
       i heard boladrol was supposed to be this amazing supplement! i took it after a few cycles of Epistane and it was horrible i felt like i got weaker while i was on it. So i wasted a whole month of cycling on boladrol. I put value at 10 because its cheap so thats exactly what you get is a cheap worthless product.

Reputation: +758
        hoe did you feel on it? did you get severe gyno issues or just lethargic?what was your goal bulking?how was your gym routine? i plan on running a boladrol cycle in mid-may so if you can give me some more info i would love it.

Reputation: +758
        oops how did you feel on it

Reputation: 0
        i didnt really think of that but now that you mention it yes very lethargic! just un motivated. i mean it seemed i was just taking some pointless pill that wasnt doing anything and i even bumped up the dose after the first week still nothing didnt gain one pound.and i go to the gym mon-friday honestly man i wouldnt waste your money because i had 2 other people cycling it with me and they felt the same way. have you ran a cycle of epistane?

Reputation: +758
        I'm running a bola and LMG cycle in may and then an epi cycle in oct i already have the rest of my years ph set and ready to go.i'm going to try a couple of things with the dose too.we will see. i'm also going to keep a log on it.

Reputation: 0
        ok cool well let me know how it works for you.

thinisin
        thinisin

Reputation: +267
        Hmm. Thats weird. I'v seen some people get MASSIVE gains on this stuff.

Reputation: -20
        I'm convinced boladrol is like methyldienolone. Bad rap because it's dosed too low. IBE says to take 4 mg a day. Well that's 1 mg less than the average dose of bolasterone which is already active and thus more potent.

Have you used Boladrol? Submit your own Review!