Boladrol

By: Innovative Body Enhancement

Boladrol is a Prohormone manufactured by Innovative Body Enhancement. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with Boladrol?
kroberts9
  June 1, 2011

Here is a full write up on Boladrol by ibe. Lets start by saying this pro-hormone has received a horrible rap as being a dud. This is far from the truth in my case and opinion. Boladrol was not as strong as I thought, but still produced good gains when dosed right. Quick background on myself with pro-hormones. I have used many pro-hormones stacked and by themselves and have had some trial and errors as well. As I have grown more accustom to the world of designer steroids and pro-hormones my knowledge has grown. Here comes the shout out to make his ego grow some more BIG WORM has really pointed me in the right direction and his expertise has rubbed off on me helping me become much wiser in my cycles. Now for the skinny on the one they call Boladrol!

------------------------ Effectiveness 7/10------------------------------------------------------
Boladrol was a better than avg pro-hormone with a pre-cursor of a classic anabolic steroid bolasterone. Pre-cursor main compound is(7,17a-dimethyl-androsten-3,17-diol) that produced a solid gain rather then a reported wet gain. I started my dosing protocol at 2mg (1 pill) for the first day and 4mg (2pill) for the rest of the week. Week 2 was 6mg a day at 2 pills after A.M workout and 1 8hrs later. Week 3-5 I used 8mg a day dosed 2 after work out and 2 8 hrs later. Week 5 is when I started noticing some huge gains in my lifts and my tone. My back, shoulders and chest blew up!! My final dose was an abnormal one at 10mg week 6-7 and it was 3 after and 2 8 hrs later. My final numbers are as follows: chest was 48" now 52" bicep was down from my last cycle was 16.5" now up to 18" down from 19" but more cut up. Bf was 17.8% now 16.2% calipers used after guess before. Waist was 35" now 33". The only reason the Boladrol got a seven was for how long it took to kick in. my weight was 197 and now 215.

-------------------------Value 8.5/10----------------------------------------------
To properly dose the Boladrol it can be very pricey but all ph cycles are. You will need 2-3 bottles of Cycle Assist, Milk Thistle, multi-vitamin, Fish Oil, cholesterol support, and the ph. PCT is an absolute must in this cycle p.c.t consists of toremifene, p.c.t assist, natty test booster, Arom-X, and I'm still running all my Cycle Support supplements as well. This is a typical ph cycle properly stacked for the best results IMO. If you plan on running a ph cycle plan to spend all your money in the PCT and support supplements not the ph itself.

------------------------------Side effects 5/10-----------------------------------------------------
The side effects of Boladrol where moderate. The first week you feel very fatigued and do not panic if you get a cold or two in the first week or two your body is run down with this strong hormone in your system. Acne was mild mainly on chest and upper back area hunger was unreal. And the aggression was hulk-like to say the least. I did notice I was much more irritable then ever before while on the higher doses of Boladrol so this may be something to consider if you have little kids around you all the time. All and all the sides are not that bad as long as you take the proper supplements along with the ph. My liver test came back great with the only very small issue being my bilorubin count was slightly raised normal is .5-1.5 and mine was 2.0 my cholesterol was in the normal range as well total was 5.2 normal is between 4.5-6.0 blood pressure was always in check at 121/79 the whole cycle.
-------------------------------- Overall 8/10----------------------------------------------------------
Boladrol is a good intermediate to advanced pro-hormone that can be stacked like I did it with a non-methylated compound for increased gains and results. I would have liked it better if the results happened in the 2-3rd week rather then 5th but with all the fda regulations on ph's now it is tough to sift thru it and find a newer better compound that's not a clone of an old ph. Form what I have seen and gained thru all my hard work and diet this is not a gimmick ph but a pretty good one.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gain Weight
  • Not A Gimmick
  • Solid Mass Gains
  • Shoulder Acne

Value is 8 not 4
  • adam777
    June 1, 2011

Nice review. Tons better than the reviews previous and it gave good in depth look at the pro hormone as a whole.
    June 1, 2011

Thanks broski!!! I hate when people give a bad review or poor info and say something is bad. the only person that took this stuff and is solid at doing the work is emery, but he didn't review it.
  • IRISH89
    June 1, 2011

Top review bro, did you notice any hair problems.
    June 1, 2011

None bro still have a full head and my ass is just as hairy as before lol. no abnormal growth or loss.
  • chichistrong
    June 2, 2011

Excellent review bro, I am glad this worked for you. It woulda been bummer if it didn't work like on the last guy.
  • Lorenzitto
    June 2, 2011

Why this affection to prohormones? At 27 of age i think you can try some anti-estrogen and some testosterone boosters, or at leaast try to change your diet....
  • Virtus
    June 2, 2011

Great review bro- I knew you were running this from something you had said before and I wanted to see your review before I bought any (so I just got 3 bottles of trenazone and 2 tubs of supermass instead haha) since you always know wtf you are speaking about. I appreciate the detail and technical info in your review. Right on brother. Trenazone is legit btw. Way legit.
  • petey7408
    June 2, 2011

Nice review. Nice to see a review that included blood work results.

-AP

Thanks guys!!
    @lorenzitto: my diet is very tight for the past year i don't drink anything but water. i only eat complex carbs during the day, my simple carb is glyocomaize after workouts i take in 350 g protein and about 65% from whole foods. I just like the way a ph feels. Most of us on the site do put in the work some think a supp is a magic pill but they are only fooling themself.
    @petey: I noticed not many people include the blood work, thats stupid imo if we are going to play with a ph it should be put in to help others judge if its for them. Big thanks guys. more reviews to come soon!!

So I ran this stuff up to 8mg a day right, and yeah I got a little stronger and I gained around ten pounds. However my body fat went up around 4% in the short time I took the stuff, I was eating about 4500 calories daily on a good 3-2-1 ratio, all clean stuff with 1 cheat day the exact same time consistently. I lifted 5x a week with moderate cardio (500 reps jump rope, 1 mile run under 12min, stair intervals). I had shoulder acne like a mother Fue*!, gained bf%, and overall mood was crapy. As soon as I was done with it I jumped on to H Drol, which I love. I just finished it and the weight I did gain with Bola I have gained 2 lbs and droped 2% bf :) I would say that the hype is just that hype, get yourself some M drol if you want sh#! done.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gain Weight
  • Shoulder Acne

• chichistrong
    April 7, 2011

You jumped from one PH to another without a break? might as well shoot cocaine and crystal meth at the same time lol.
    April 7, 2011

I hope this is just your body bro. i plan on a bola cycle in a week. i'm stacking it with m-lmg and away we go.
  • trinitytabor
    April 7, 2011

Yeah no problem taking back to back, blood work came back great no probs. Every ones body responds different to supps,if you know what your doing nutrition wise and are extermely focused on small details about your body will respond correctlly. It is the people who think they can eat like crap, drink beer, and not lift correctly with variation who have these horrible results and dont have any place on forums like this one.

I bought 2 packs of Boladrol, then came here and looked at the reviews - I was ***ed. Tried to get my money back due to the poor reviews. Was too late, rcv'd them, decided to do a 4 week cycle, 2 in AM; 2 in late afternoon. Only change in diet was an increase in protein. Due to being old, joints were killing me, could bench 225 maybe 7-8x.

Cycle: Three weeks in and did 225x20. Had hit 275 for a solid 8 reps. Body weight a solid +10 pds.

Post Cycle: Thus far no hard shut downs w/ PCT. Used good liver support and anastrozole throughout. Had no acne, but do tan 3x a week. No hair loss.

Thoughts: I would/will definitely hit the Boladrol again. I know PH's are hit and miss with each individual - but to me Boladrol was akin to Anadrol in both strength gains and the aggression. The only draw back to me was the aggression - seriously - the punching bag in my garage became a daily ritual.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gain Weight
  • Not A Gimmick
  • Solid Mass Gains
  • In 4 Weeks +10 Pds
  • Definite Strength Gains!
  • Workout Aggression.
  • Back Pumps.
  • Minor Back Pumps
  • Very Aggressive Mood.

• FlashSunday
    February 21, 2012

Anastrozole is just an aromatase inhibitor. Did you use a serm for pct?
  • Stumpy40

Hey Flash,

Yes Sir .. I did/do regularly use both Nolva and Clomid, for PCT. Nolva for preventing gyno-like rebound; and Clomid for any fsh/lh issues - which IMHO is really what you are looking for in a pct. :-)

Thanks !!
  • hulkish1
    February 21, 2012

I ran a bola lmg cycle a year ago and i liked it. it can be hit or miss with it and there was bunk batch out there.
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.