Mass-PEAK

By Inner Armour
Mass-PEAK Inner Armour
7.5/10
(Weighted average based on 23 Reviews)

Ranks #28 of 31 (better than 10%)
in Protein > Weight Gainers
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

I got plenty of sleep and drank plenty of water

I purchased when I first starting working out seriously and wanted to pack on some muscle. I didn't really know what I was looking for and the guy at "the store" sold me on it. I used 4 scoops, sometimes with water, sometimes with vanilla almond milk (my favorite liquid for any protein shake!). The flavor was vanilla and I enjoyed it very much. It was thick, no doubt, but even towards the end of the tub I was still looking forward to every serving. I did not use a scale so I don't know how much weight was gained but I saw impressive results. I worked out hard and 5/6 times a week, my diet was right, I got plenty of sleep and drank plenty of water. I wasn't taking creatine yet so this was my only supplement other than a preworkout (MP Assault I believe). I've noticed some of the reviews saying it tasted bad and didn't mix well and I just wanted to share my experience, in fact it mixed very well for me considering the whole 4 scoops deal. I've moved on to try other brands and products and I'm not bulking anymore but when I do I will probably go with this product again if I can afford it. You get what you pay for so its hard to complain about price, but the big huge tub is deceiving if you don't realize how much you have to ingest daily.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Weight Gainer
  • Tastes Great!
  • Plenty Of Calories
  • Good Amount Of Glutamine
  • Gained Size And Strength
  • It Was Easy For Me To Swallow

Great Taste Just a little Rich in chocolate

Great Taste Just a little Rich in chocolate. I gained a little over 15 lbs. taking this product. And its not that thick, you're suppose to get 4 scoops A DAY NOT PER DRINK. Read Before you other idiots make stupid reviews.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Weight Gainer
    • Tastes Great!
    • Plenty Of Calories
    • Good Amount Of Glutamine
    • Most Important Role In Muscle Healing.
    • Gained Size And Strength

Posted May 13, 2012
      hey dude read again 4 scoops per serving also it says mix 4 scoops with 15 or so oz of mik or water

It worked for me but everybody's different, so use wisely.

I bought 2 of the MP vanilla at 50% off. It mixed well with milk, soy, and H2O. I usually use organic milk for more calories and organic soy as alternative. I used MP for roughly 5 months. I gained 10 lbs and I noticed sized. I was able to workout very crazy. It worked for me but everybody's different, so use wisely.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Gained Size And Strength
      • Weight Gainer
      • Tastes Great!
      • Plenty Of Calories
      • Good Amount Of Glutamine
      • Most Important Role In Muscle Healing.

This is a great product for some one who wants to put on weight

This is a great product for some one who wants to put on weight. MASS Peak helps to add size aswell as some muscle. its a very high calorie shake along with a generous amount of protien. BUT THIS PRODUCTS MIXES VERY BAD. time after time i would mix and mix and still chucks would be left in my blender bottle its crazy.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Weight Gainer
        • Plenty Of Calories
        • Good Amount Of Glutamine
        • Most Important Role In Muscle Healing.
        • Too Thick
        • Rancid Gas
        • Bottle Comes Half Empty
        • Tastes Horrible With Everything.

It generally didn't fill me up too much

I switched from MHP's up your MASS to MASS peak about a month ago.. the UYM was working well but I think I got 2 bad batches and I wasnt wasting money on a third.. by bad batches I mean they tasted spicy and rancid. but I wanted something with a lot of glutamine to help digestion.. I have gained about 8 pounds taking 2 of these "puddings" every day for a month. I had to shut my nose and use a spoon, but it's definitely a solid gainer. It generally didn't fill me up too much so I could eat more and I had few GI problems. The tub comes FILLED with like 8 or 9 pounds of this stuff. It mixes horribly in a shaker bottle and is as thick as jello pudding. if you can stomach it, it is worth the results. I've had generally lean gains, but a little extra belly fat but I blame myself for lack of cardio..

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Weight Gainer
        • Plenty Of Calories
        • Good Amount Of Glutamine
        • Too Thick
        • Rancid Gas
        • Tastes Horrible With Everything.

atzxx

i think this is a great product much better gains

i think this is a great product much better gains then my previous one muscle juiCEE (cheaper but mostly packed with sugar). i gained the 10lbs i wanted over the month which i struggled to do because of soccer and my fast metabolism. i got the 8.8lbs tub on sale from a local store for around 100 reduced from 120. it is pricey but worth it in my opinion id rather go quality not quantity or cheapness.

for the people complaining about diarrhea and gaseanous i dont think they were using it properly. everyones calorie intake is different if u cant stomach the 4 scopes split it into 2 or 3 times a day at 2 scoops. because if ur doing 4 scoops in one go and getting diarrea it means you prob not digesting it properly.

what i did was 2 scoops pre workout and 2 scoops after on my strength training days and 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop post on my soccer training/game days.

I do agree its thick but most weightgainers ive tried are just use water in my opinion the extra protein u get from milk is useless and ur just getting more fats and sugars anyways.

overall i recommend this product if u do sports at amateur or higher level and find it hard to put on weight with normal diet.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Weight Gainer
        • Tastes Great!
        • Plenty Of Calories

diazr01

This product is not that horrible

wow this product is not that horrible, you people should give it a try first, this was one of the products that I started taking so I honestly couldn't compare it to any other gainers, but besides the fact that it is extremely thick and it gave me bad gases, it really did the job. I am a hard-gainer and I started at 150 lbs and after I switched to isomass I was at around 185 lbs over 2 to 3 months. But I do not give all the credit to this gainer I was eating alot and working hard at the gym. I was definitely taking ALOT of calories in, but Mass-PEAK was really good overall. The only reason why I switched was because the containers were coming like half empty lol. If you are really serious about gaining weight, I recommended give it a try if not, just return it!!! just don't quit because of the taste, all the good stuff comes with some type of price.

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Weight Gainer
          • Tastes Great!
          • Bottle Comes Half Empty
          • Too Thick
          • Rancid Gas

I have gained weight with this stuff

I just finished my tub of this stuff, overall good, but not great. People say it is too thick, and it is (think milk shake) I started with 16oz milk, 4 scoops of protein, and 4 ice cubes, I blended it and it tastes really good (very thick) when Im in a hurry, I would just use 16 oz of milk in my shaker and add only two scoops, still alot of protein (over 30g) that way and it is alot thinner. I have gained weight with this stuff (about 4-5lbs) but I am a hard gainer, Im switching it up next time, Im going to use Universal Torrent, and see how that works.

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Tastes Great!
          • Weight Gainer
          • Too Thick

moee
          (0)

it really has a powerfull effect

it really has a powerfull effect.
          it boosts well the muscles within a month.
          but it is a little bit thick, but the taste is so acceptable, i have tried the chocolate flavour and i like it the most.
          i can say that it is a good value for money.
          it really has a powerfull effect.
          it boosts well the muscles within a month.
          i can say that it is a good value for money.

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Weight Gainer
          • Tastes Great!
          • Too Thick

I would not recommend this to anybody

I would not recommend this to anybody, I spent 60 bucks for it at vitamin world and the most weight I gained was 5 lbs in a month! I was also eating a ton food along with it, which i thought would have helped. It was also very clumpy and extremely sweet, My stomach was also very upset if you know what I mean O_o. So as far as this product goes 1 out of 10 this gets a 1 because the 5 lbs I gained didn't even stick.

Pros:
          Cons:
          • It Was Easy For Me To Swallow
          • Too Thick
          • Rancid Gas
          • Diarrhea