Mass-PEAK Reviews

By: Inner Armour

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Mass-PEAK is a Weight Gainer manufactured by Inner Armour. It is a protein based supplement that has additional calories from carbohydrates and fats. It is meant to add additional calories for the body in order to assist with weight and muscle mass gain.

May 2, 2011

i think this is a great product much better gains then my previous one muscle juiCEE (cheaper but mostly packed with sugar). i gained the 10lbs i wanted over the month which i struggled to do because of soccer and my fast metabolism. i got the 8.8lbs tub on sale from a local store for around 100 reduced from 120. it is pricey but worth it in my opinion id rather go quality not quantity or cheapness.

for the people complaining about diarrhea and gaseanous i dont think they were using it properly. everyones calorie intake is different if u cant stomach the 4 scopes split it into 2 or 3 times a day at 2 scoops. because if ur doing 4 scoops in one go and getting diarrea it means you prob not digesting it properly.

what i did was 2 scoops pre workout and 2 scoops after on my strength training days and 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop post on my soccer training/game days.

I do agree its thick but most weightgainers ive tried are just use water in my opinion the extra protein u get from milk is useless and ur just getting more fats and sugars anyways.

overall i recommend this product if u do sports at amateur or higher level and find it hard to put on weight with normal diet.
  • Weight Gainer
  • Tastes Great!
  • Plenty Of Calories
      April 23, 2011

This is the second gainer i've tried and though i'm giving it a 5 across the board, that's in comparison to the AMP line gainer i took before (which was really pretty good).

Results: I was at 175 before i started taking this because my hand was broken and i couldnt work my arms. so, i picked up a gainer to make sure i got back my mass. in a way, it was a good blank slate to work with to judge how effective my supplements are. i just weighed myself, and i'm 178. i gained 3 lbs of what is no doubt solid muscle. 3 lbs for a pretty steep price tag is not worth it to me, especially considering the other sups i'm taking that may have attributed to that gain (see my profile for reference, if you want).

Taste: this product tastes alright, if you can get past the pudding-like consistency. i couldn't.

Side effects: this stuff gave me diarrhea (infrequent, but i know it was from this product). if i drank this too quickly, i would get bogged down. i would have to space it out over an hour.

Overall: there are a lot of calories and protein and it would appear that this product would be okay, but there are better products out there.

*i would not recommend this product. i could hardly finish the tub under my own will.
    • Plenty Of Calories
    • Too Thick
    • Diarrhea

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.