Mass-PEAK

By: Inner Armour

Mass-PEAK is a Weight Gainer manufactured by Inner Armour. It is a protein based supplement that has additional calories from carbohydrates and fats. It is meant to add additional calories for the body in order to assist with weight and muscle mass gain.

What should I take with Mass-PEAK?
atzxx
  May 2, 2011

i think this is a great product much better gains then my previous one muscle juiCEE (cheaper but mostly packed with sugar). i gained the 10lbs i wanted over the month which i struggled to do because of soccer and my fast metabolism. i got the 8.8lbs tub on sale from a local store for around 100 reduced from 120. it is pricey but worth it in my opinion id rather go quality not quantity or cheapness.

for the people complaining about diarrhea and gaseanous i dont think they were using it properly. everyones calorie intake is different if u cant stomach the 4 scopes split it into 2 or 3 times a day at 2 scoops. because if ur doing 4 scoops in one go and getting diarrea it means you prob not digesting it properly.

what i did was 2 scoops pre workout and 2 scoops after on my strength training days and 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop post on my soccer training/game days.

I do agree its thick but most weightgainers ive tried are just use water in my opinion the extra protein u get from milk is useless and ur just getting more fats and sugars anyways.

overall i recommend this product if u do sports at amateur or higher level and find it hard to put on weight with normal diet.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Weight Gainer
  • Tastes Great!
  • Plenty Of Calories
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.