Cyclo Bolan NT

By: Infinite Labs

Cyclo Bolan NT is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Infinite Labs. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

What should I take with Cyclo Bolan NT?
bignastyrico
  February 25, 2011

this is my 3rd test booster review but hey its another Infinite Labs product review. I thought this product was ok, i got this as a prize for a contest but this will reflect the online price.

price=7 around 50 on line but i gave it an 8 for value because its a 40 day supply as oppose to most which are 30 day

strength=6 this is where the product kind of failed for me. around 5lbs gain overall but to me thats about average for a off cycle.

fullness=8 decent here i felt full and pump for the most part. but i got a tighter feeling than the others.

profile=7 its tribulus, horney goat weed, nettle root, and some other stuff but i was not really impressed here

side effects=9 i didnt break out into pimple fest like the others, and i didnt need to shave after every dose either. the libido was a little elevated but nothing outragous.

the amounts are 2 pills twice daily which is the smallest amount needed by any test booster so far that i have taken. I liked the tighter feeling my muscles had on this so i would recommend getting this if u can get it on sale.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Not A Great Strength Boost

• Frankiemusc

Good review

Was not prev familiar with the product line.

May I ask or maybe I should not ask what type of contest you won?
  • bignastyrico
    February 25, 2011

Lol no contest yet, just trying to make myself better.
  • bignastyrico
    February 25, 2011

Oh sorry i misunderstood. it was an online contest
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.