Vein

By: Image Sports

Vein is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Image Sports. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Does Vein work?
stupidmove
  February 24, 2013

Hey all! This is my first review, so go easy on me. I work at a local GNC (don't light your torches yet) and I decided I still wanted to have some kind of pump while cycling off higher stimulant preworkouts. Vein was fairly new so I thought I would give it a shot. The only other things I was taking with Vein was a multi, fish oil, creatine, bcaa, and glutamine.

TASTE- 8

Taste is never really an issue for me, unless you are talking about protein or a recovery product. The flavor I had was Berry Blast and it tasted like berries! There wasn't a bad after taste and the powder didn't have a weird smell. Nothing special really.

EFFECTIVENESS- 9

Vein has a prop blend of only 2000mg per scoop. I started using just one scoop. One scoop did close to nothing for me. Some fullness, but little to none veinyness. The next workout I bumped it up to two scoops and that worked quite well. I felt a very nice pump and muscles had a great fullness too them. I am not the most shredded person, but I did notice increased vasculation. I stayed at two scoops for the rest of the container.

VALUE- 5

The nutritional panel on Vein says a scoop is a serving and there are 30 servings in a bottle. I jumped up to two scoops almost immediately, so this stuff was gone quick! At around $35, that's $2.33 a workout!! There are much more potent pump products on the market for far cheaper.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • Good Vascularity
  • Way Too Expensive
  • Not Potent Enough

• Clipper83
    February 24, 2013

Just had my last day at GNC yesterday, people don't hate clerks, they hate GNC. I have Vein, I've never used 2 scoops, but I might now. Alone I find it useless, but for some reason when I take it with another pwo it works great. Either way, BPI is less liked than GNC clerks around here ;)
  • stupidmove

Hahaha good to know!

I have tried this supplement out stacked with other supplements and on its own. The times I have used it on its own, there was minimal vascularity which is saying a lot about it being solely a vasodilator. For this, I gave it a 4/10. But when I stacked it with my current pre-workout, Cellucor's N.O. Extreme, I was amazed to see the extra vascular effects it had. I had been using N.O. Extreme for about a week before I got VEIN so I knew what N.O. Extreme did for me pump-wise (which was so-so), but the pumps I got with these two combined were incredible.

Value:4/10
I purchased this during gold card week at GNC for about $40 when it usually runs at $50. It supplies you with 30 servings, which runs you at about $1.60 per serving when you buy it for $50. I consider it to be a little expensive because I didn't notice much from the product on its own.

Taste:8/10
I bought the fruit punch flavor and it tasted similar to C4 fruit punch or even close to BLOX.

Overall:6/10
Even though the effectiveness and value were low rated, I assume that most of you have pre-workouts already that could be stacked with this, and since there many pre-workouts that have N.O. properties, I'm sure that you could experience the same pumps I have from combining my Pre and VEIN. It is available exclusively at GNC, so if you are dissatisfied with it, you can return it for a full refund.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Works Well With Other N.o. Products
  • Not Effective On Its Own
  • No Tingle Effect
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.