Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Thermogenics > Image Sports > Vein > Reviews

Vein

By Image Sports
Vein Image Sports
7.3/10
(Weighted average based on 5 Reviews)

Ranks #55 of 78 (better than 30%)
in Weight Loss > Thermogenics
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

stupidmove's Vein Review

Hey all! This is my first review, so go easy on me. I work at a local GNC (don't light your torches yet) and I decided I still wanted to have some kind of pump while cycling off higher stimulant preworkouts. Vein was fairly new so I thought I would give it a shot. The only other things I was taking with Vein was a multi, fish oil, creatine, bcaa, and glutamine.

TASTE- 8

Taste is never really an issue for me, unless you are talking about protein or a recovery product. The flavor I had was Berry Blast and it tasted like berries! There wasn't a bad after taste and the powder didn't have a weird smell. Nothing special really.

EFFECTIVENESS- 9

Vein has a prop blend of only 2000mg per scoop. I started using just one scoop. One scoop did close to nothing for me. Some fullness, but little to none veinyness. The next workout I bumped it up to two scoops and that worked quite well. I felt a very nice pump and muscles had a great fullness too them. I am not the most shredded person, but I did notice increased vasculation. I stayed at two scoops for the rest of the container.

VALUE- 5

The nutritional panel on Vein says a scoop is a serving and there are 30 servings in a bottle. I jumped up to two scoops almost immediately, so this stuff was gone quick! At around $35, that's $2.33 a workout!! There are much more potent pump products on the market for far cheaper.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • Good Vascularity
  • Way Too Expensive
  • Not Potent Enough

Clipper83

Posted February 24, 2013
Just had my last day at GNC yesterday, people don't hate clerks, they hate GNC. I have Vein, I've never used 2 scoops, but I might now. Alone I find it useless, but for some reason when I take it with another pwo it works great. Either way, BPI is less liked than GNC clerks around here ;)

Posted February 24, 2013
Hahaha good to know!

Daloof911's Vein Review

I have tried this supplement out stacked with other supplements and on its own. The times I have used it on its own, there was minimal vascularity which is saying a lot about it being solely a vasodilator. For this, I gave it a 4/10. But when I stacked it with my current pre-workout, Cellucor's N.O. Extreme, I was amazed to see the extra vascular effects it had. I had been using N.O. Extreme for about a week before I got VEIN so I knew what N.O. Extreme did for me pump-wise (which was so-so), but the pumps I got with these two combined were incredible.

Value:4/10
I purchased this during gold card week at GNC for about $40 when it usually runs at $50. It supplies you with 30 servings, which runs you at about $1.60 per serving when you buy it for $50. I consider it to be a little expensive because I didn't notice much from the product on its own.

Taste:8/10
I bought the fruit punch flavor and it tasted similar to C4 fruit punch or even close to BLOX.

Overall:6/10
Even though the effectiveness and value were low rated, I assume that most of you have pre-workouts already that could be stacked with this, and since there many pre-workouts that have N.O. properties, I'm sure that you could experience the same pumps I have from combining my Pre and VEIN. It is available exclusively at GNC, so if you are dissatisfied with it, you can return it for a full refund.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Works Well With Other N.o. Products
  • Not Effective On Its Own
  • No Tingle Effect

markanthony's Vein Review

Im going to make this.as short and sweet as possible. Vein is a great product. I was reading one of the magazines that I got from GNC and decided to give it a try. Plus I needed something to boost me before my workout. I started vein and for the first week I really didn't notice a difference, but after the second week, it started to work it's magic. I know it is suppose to be used in conjunction with alarm, but for me, it did what it was suppose to do all on it's own. I can notice a big difference throughout the day when I do not take it. I am a carpenter and have to lift and carry heavy wood all day everyday and I can still feel the affects of it from taking it from my morning workout. This month, I am stacking it with alarm and p6. Will post back on the results. P.S., the watermelon taste great with cold water and I started stacking it with rippedpak from GNC, which is a supplement that will always be a daily for me, and they work good together. No side effects.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Pumps

georgekay's Vein Review

This was great when used with another pre-workout supplement. I stacked it with JACK3D and it made my arms explode; gave me a huge pump. I tried once using VEIN supp. on its own, and it was alright. Maybe its just because im used to working out with JACK3D. I'd recommend giving this product a try. Didn't really have any side effects, other than feeling a little sick when I mixed a protein shake with all of this. (bad idea) Drink protein at least an hour after taking VEIN. Just finished a tub of this stuff. Will most likely get it again :) I Paid $37 at GNC Gold card week. Got the Fruit punch and it tastes pretty good. No weird after taste.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Works Awesome With Jack3d
    • Works Well With Other N.o. Products
    • Not Much Effect On Its Own

Slight Pump , good flow

found vein at gnc looking for a little more pump during gym sessions
    this stuff works well but it isn't something like jacked used to be
    I tried Hardened by bpi , this worked similarly but cheaper
    took for a few weeks works better after the first week
    I work out 2x per day for about 40minutes so i only use the product in the afternoon
    results were expected for this price range 29.95 at gnc (member )
    no side effects , i feel like it needs more kick to it energy wise , but i still think it was worth the money.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Pumps
    • Good Vascularity
    • No Tingle Effect
    • Not Potent Enough