Test 7

By: Image Sports

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Test 7 is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Image Sports. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
FORUM TOPICS
COMPARE SIMILAR

JNip24
  May 4, 2012

Aloha,
So this is my first review and I figured since I read/use everyone's review, maybe I should contribute. So for you who don't know, Image Sports is a brand only carried by GNC at the moment. I'm usually not in favor to trying out new brands but why not give them a shot.

Because this is my first review, my scaling/ratings might be a little off. I honestly saw huge gains in strength and size. I would have to say every 1-3 times I benched I put on 10 lbs. I know I probably don't put up as much as most people but for me that is pretty good. While I was taking Test 7, I was on my bulking stage. I was taking Re-Built Mass by GNC and Test 7 by Image Sports. Because I was taking a hyper-mass gainer, I can't give all of the credit to Image Sports. In my opinion, and I will get a lot of raised eyebrows for this, I felt I had better strength and size gains than the Prime and Pink Magic stack.

Value: 6/10?
Sadly, as much as I love this product, I have to give them a lower grade on value. $70.00 at regular price and $56.00 at the gold card price for a 28 day supply seems a little pricey. BUT, because I did get size and strength gains... I would have to say I am leaning towards Test 7 rather then the Prime and Pink Magic stack. Pink Magic is around $50.00 - $55.00 and will last you anywhere between a month and a half and two months which is a great value. But if you are looking for size gains, I recommend stacking it with the Prime which runs around $56.00 with a gold card. Prime will last you about a month. So roughly around $80.00 for the stack versus $56.00 for the same results in one pill.. I'm sticking with Test 7.

Taste/Dosage: 10/10
What can be better than one pill a day? Nothing. This played a big factor in my choice of Test 7 over Pink Magic and Prime. 6 - 12 pills a day versus 1 pill a day. You do the math. Another thing is that there is no nasty burps like you get with Prime.

Sides: 10/10
None that I experienced.

Honestly, after taking this product I am beginning to trust Image Sports. I have taken a few samples of Alarm which is their featured pre-workout and enjoyed it. I am thinking about buying a bottle of it in the future. I heard a little about Dexyfen which is their thermogenic and didn't hear the best reviews about it. Hopefully I will get around to trying a bottle in about a month when I start my cutting phase. What I am really excited to try is the BIG Stack that they offer. It includes Test 7, Alarm, and a product not sold in stores called Muscle Agent. Hopefully one day between car payments and other bills, I can afford this. About to start my second bottle of Test 7 soon!

Please post any advice on how to make my reviews more effective/useful. If you have any questions, email me at JNip024@gmail.com. Thank You. Aloha.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Dosage
  • Good Gains

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.