Intimidate

By: iforce

Intimidate is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by iforce. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Does Intimidate work?
MuscleCow
  October 2, 2013

Hey SR what is going on!
I just finished up 2 bottles of this stuff, I had them in my drawer from a promotion I bought some time ago at Best Price Nutrition, and just got to taking them in August.

So, lets start with looking at the ingredients... simple...

99% Pure N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid 30mg

Now, they CLAIM this is 100% stronger than DAA, therefore it would equal a 3 gram dose of DAA (30mg x 100 = 3000mg)... my question is, why would you pay a giant premium for a product that is giving you the 'same' dosage as the much cheaper and much more proven ingredient, D-Aspartic Acid? The only correct answer should include that it does MORE than the other ingredient as well, and they try to say this also improves your sleep, and reduced recovery time YOU CAN FEEL... now that last statement is a VERY bold one.

Lets go over what they claim individually...

-----100x Stronger than D-Aspartic-Acid (0/10 agreed)-----
I have taken DAA supplements before, and I know how I should feel on them. I felt next to nothing from this in regards to Testosterone increasing, not even remotely hornier, and I did not have any acne increase except when I cycled in Anatropin/Endosurge a month into these bottles, when I may post reviews up on later.

-----Immediate Testosterone Enhancement (0/10 agreed)-----
Read the above, explains it pretty much. No signs of testosterone increase from this supplement alone.

-----Instant Sleep Improvement (5/10 agreed)-----
Instant? No. Improvement? Maybe. I did notice that when I was taking this, I was having a lot more involved dreams, and when I was asleep, I was out of it. Sometimes I would sleep my butt way in too, which does happen to me here and there since I work shift work, shifts being 2 weeks days 7am to 7pm, and two weeks nights 7pm to 7am. In the first week my girlfriend mentioned to me on quite a few occasions that I was laughing in my sleep, and talking (which I have done before). But the laughing she said was very random, and I don't have any recollection of it.
All in all, I don't know how much it improved my sleep compared to other, cheaper supplements (GABA/Valerian Root/Melatonin), but it did play with my dreams.

-----Reduced Recovery Time You Can Feel (0/10 agreed)-----
In no way, what so ever, did my recovery time reduce. Never could I 'feel' this recovery time either. I have always had pretty good recovery, so I know when something is helping in that area. My leg day recovery was the same as its always been. Lately it has improved, and I have been feeling more sore at times when I haven't rested enough. All this as of late recovery bonuses I attribute to Bio-Gro since it falls in line when I started it up.

Now for the mainstream ratings....

-----Dosing (10/10)-----
This could not be easier, 1 capsule 30 minutes before bedtime. Nice and easy.

-----Effectiveness (2/10)
I did not get any benefits on the muscle gains, workout recovery, and testosterone departments (the main areas you would BUY this supplement for), but I did experience a little more involved dreams and some heavy sleep at times. I did not wake up energized and ready to go though, as I would have liked. Also, it did not put me to sleep, just kept me there a little longer after I got there.

-----Value (0/10)-----
I could never justify this to a friend to buy unless it was under $10 and they were looking for something to make them sleep heavier and have crazy dreams. This is sold (or was sold, now it is reformulated as SRT) around $30 to $40. Why on EARTH would anyone pay that price for this when they can buy a Bulk DAA powder for around $25 that lasts 3 times as long, and actually works??!

-----Overall (1/10)-----
Ok, so it did do SOMETHING (and easy to dose), but it was nothing that it should focus on or do... and for that sticker price? oh god no... go buy some tasty steaks instead.

-----Thoughts on the new Intimidate SRT-----
DISCLAIMER: Just thoughts, I haven't taken the new formula.
So, although I have not tried it, it is the exact same product with added 500mg of Brassaiopis Glomerulata. It also has a sticker price of around $40 right now.

What is the purpose of blocking estrogen with Brassaiopis if you aren't getting a testosterone boost from the N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid... I wouldn't get this new version either unless I wanted to dream more and got it for under $10,... maybe $5.

In that regards, I would still say get bulk DAA powder, and a separate estrogen blocker, something with Arimistane would be best.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • More Dreams
  • Easy Dosing
  • No Noticable Testosterone Increase

Since the other reviews on this product here seem a bit fishy, I thought I owed it to share my thoughts. An actual unbiased review.

I bought 2 containers of the stuff. I'm just starting my second container now.

I bought 2 containers of the stuff. I'm just starting my second container now.

This product does not suck, but it is not a magic pill. It takes a few weeks to kick in. I've tried a lot of test boosters out there and I can say that I have tried better. This does boost the test though. I have no blood work to prove it but I know my body and i know it went up. It doesn't increase test by whatever ridiculous percentage they claim but it does increase.

This product has one amazing side effect. You take it right before bed and then you go into a deep sleep. EVERY NIGHT. It is quite refreshing. 7 hours sleep feels like 20 hours sleep. However, if you wake up and decide to sleep in, you're back in that deep sleep and before you know it you've lost half a day. NO KIDDING. Also, the dreams become a bit more vivid.

I followed a decent diet, one cheat meal a week, 4 days a week in the gym, but I havent seen any noteworthy changes. Although, I have been receiving a lot more compliments on how muscular and lean I look. SO i guess the increase in compliments means it has done something good for me. But again, I can't see much difference.

Dosage is great. It's just 1 tiny pill right before bed.

I would still rather use testforce2 as my go to test booster. I have bloodwork done to prove testforce's effectiveness. But its not as easy on the stomach and its 2 doses a day in powder form. It also does not contain the sleep side effects

overall. product is okay. Would probably be great if stacked with testforce to get the best of both worlds. Kind of pricey though! Just don't let the weirdly enthusiastic reviews over hype it for you..
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Loss

• Manimal
    May 16, 2012

Nice. A review from someone who's not a "clown" as broski blade would say.

Thanks man.
  • Momo1
    May 16, 2012

Good review bro, I have been a fan of I-Force for many years, good to see a review from someone who did not get it free and post crazy reviews.
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.