Intimidate

By iforce
Intimidate iforce
6.7/10
(Weighted average based on 7 Reviews)

Ranks #97 of 115 (better than 16%)
in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Stick with regular DAA unless you just want dreams.

Hey SR what is going on!
I just finished up 2 bottles of this stuff, I had them in my drawer from a promotion I bought some time ago at Best Price Nutrition, and just got to taking them in August.

So, lets start with looking at the ingredients... simple...

99% Pure...
Hey SR what is going on!

So, lets start with looking at the ingredients... simple...

99% Pure N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid 30mg

Now, they CLAIM this is 100% stronger than DAA, therefore it would equal a 3 gram dose of DAA (30mg x 100 = 3000mg)... my question is, why would you pay a giant premium for a product that is giving you the 'same' dosage as the much cheaper and much more proven ingredient, D-Aspartic Acid? The only correct answer should include that it does MORE than the other ingredient as well, and they try to say this also improves your sleep, and reduced recovery time YOU CAN FEEL... now that last statement is a VERY bold one.

Lets go over what they claim individually...

-----100x Stronger than D-Aspartic-Acid (0/10 agreed)-----
I have taken DAA supplements before, and I know how I should feel on them. I felt next to nothing from this in regards to Testosterone increasing, not even remotely hornier, and I did not have any acne increase except when I cycled in Anatropin/Endosurge a month into these bottles, when I may post reviews up on later.

-----Immediate Testosterone Enhancement (0/10 agreed)-----
Read the above, explains it pretty much. No signs of testosterone increase from this supplement alone.

-----Instant Sleep Improvement (5/10 agreed)-----
Instant? No. Improvement? Maybe. I did notice that when I was taking this, I was having a lot more involved dreams, and when I was asleep, I was out of it. Sometimes I would sleep my butt way in too, which does happen to me here and there since I work shift work, shifts being 2 weeks days 7am to 7pm, and two weeks nights 7pm to 7am. In the first week my girlfriend mentioned to me on quite a few occasions that I was laughing in my sleep, and talking (which I have done before). But the laughing she said was very random, and I don't have any recollection of it.
All in all, I don't know how much it improved my sleep compared to other, cheaper supplements (GABA/Valerian Root/Melatonin), but it did play with my dreams.

-----Reduced Recovery Time You Can Feel (0/10 agreed)-----
In no way, what so ever, did my recovery time reduce. Never could I 'feel' this recovery time either. I have always had pretty good recovery, so I know when something is helping in that area. My leg day recovery was the same as its always been. Lately it has improved, and I have been feeling more sore at times when I haven't rested enough. All this as of late recovery bonuses I attribute to Bio-Gro since it falls in line when I started it up.

Now for the mainstream ratings....

-----Dosing (10/10)-----
This could not be easier, 1 capsule 30 minutes before bedtime. Nice and easy.

-----Effectiveness (2/10)
I did not get any benefits on the muscle gains, workout recovery, and testosterone departments (the main areas you would BUY this supplement for), but I did experience a little more involved dreams and some heavy sleep at times. I did not wake up energized and ready to go though, as I would have liked. Also, it did not put me to sleep, just kept me there a little longer after I got there.

-----Value (0/10)-----
I could never justify this to a friend to buy unless it was under $10 and they were looking for something to make them sleep heavier and have crazy dreams. This is sold (or was sold, now it is reformulated as SRT) around $30 to $40. Why on EARTH would anyone pay that price for this when they can buy a Bulk DAA powder for around $25 that lasts 3 times as long, and actually works??!

-----Overall (1/10)-----
Ok, so it did do SOMETHING (and easy to dose), but it was nothing that it should focus on or do... and for that sticker price? oh god no... go buy some tasty steaks instead.

-----Thoughts on the new Intimidate SRT-----
DISCLAIMER: Just thoughts, I haven't taken the new formula.
So, although I have not tried it, it is the exact same product with added 500mg of Brassaiopis Glomerulata. It also has a sticker price of around $40 right now.

What is the purpose of blocking estrogen with Brassaiopis if you aren't getting a testosterone boost from the N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid... I wouldn't get this new version either unless I wanted to dream more and got it for under $10,... maybe $5.

In that regards, I would still say get bulk DAA powder, and a separate estrogen blocker, something with Arimistane would be best.

Pros:
Cons:
  • More Dreams
  • Easy Dosing
  • No Noticable Testosterone Increase

anazz

anazz's Intimidate Review

Since the other reviews on this product here seem a bit fishy, I thought I owed it to share my thoughts. An actual unbiased review.

I bought 2 containers of the stuff. I'm just starting my second container now.

This product does not suck, but it is not a magic pill. It...

I bought 2 containers of the stuff. I'm just starting my second container now.

This product does not suck, but it is not a magic pill. It takes a few weeks to kick in. I've tried a lot of test boosters out there and I can say that I have tried better. This does boost the test though. I have no blood work to prove it but I know my body and i know it went up. It doesn't increase test by whatever ridiculous percentage they claim but it does increase.

This product has one amazing side effect. You take it right before bed and then you go into a deep sleep. EVERY NIGHT. It is quite refreshing. 7 hours sleep feels like 20 hours sleep. However, if you wake up and decide to sleep in, you're back in that deep sleep and before you know it you've lost half a day. NO KIDDING. Also, the dreams become a bit more vivid.

I followed a decent diet, one cheat meal a week, 4 days a week in the gym, but I havent seen any noteworthy changes. Although, I have been receiving a lot more compliments on how muscular and lean I look. SO i guess the increase in compliments means it has done something good for me. But again, I can't see much difference.

Dosage is great. It's just 1 tiny pill right before bed.

I would still rather use testforce2 as my go to test booster. I have bloodwork done to prove testforce's effectiveness. But its not as easy on the stomach and its 2 doses a day in powder form. It also does not contain the sleep side effects

overall. product is okay. Would probably be great if stacked with testforce to get the best of both worlds. Kind of pricey though! Just don't let the weirdly enthusiastic reviews over hype it for you..

• Fat Loss

Manimal

Posted May 16, 2012
Nice. A review from someone who's not a "clown" as broski blade would say.

Thanks man.

Posted May 16, 2012
Good review bro, I have been a fan of I-Force for many years, good to see a review from someone who did not get it free and post crazy reviews.

ncangey0513's Intimidate Review

Here's my video review of INTIMIDATE by iForce.

For anyone not wanting to watch the video, I'll leave a brief set of cliffs:

- Never noticed anything from regular DAA
- Better sleep quality
- More...
Here's my video review of INTIMIDATE by iForce.

For anyone not wanting to watch the video, I'll leave a brief set of cliffs:

- Never noticed anything from regular DAA
- Better sleep quality
- More vivid dreams (some really ***ed up ones)
- Leaned out
- No increase/decrease in appetite
- No real strength gains (I was in a caloric deficit)
- Increased sense of well being/mood
- Increased intensity in the gym
- Only took for 23 days (that's how much I was sent), and the last few days were easily the best; would love to see what 1-2 bottles would do
- Top two test boosters I've tried (ActivaTe Xtreme [original] is the other)

F1rstgt's Intimidate Review

I began Intimidate with the focus to lean bulk. I was fluctuating from 195 to 200lb, mainly water weight. Having trouble maintaining the weight gained, I set to eat 3500-3800 calories daily.

220g protein

90-120g fat.

Initial weight: 195lb
Initial Weist size: 34
Body fat: 11%

I did not take any other masurements, though I wasn't expecting much from Intimidate.

To begin summarizing as most agree, the sleep quality on this product is AMAZING. I would sleep and dream incredibly deep and vivid. My Libido couldn't of been any better, and I wasn't expecting that out of this product. The ONLY downset I found personally was the more I slept, the more I wanted to continue sleeping.
It sucked at times since I train at 7am.

For 4 weeks, I trained my heart out purposely to rip every muscle fiber possible. My whole body would suffer.....for only 1.5 days! Incredibly, my body would recover in half the time it would normally take. All my clothes began getting tight, mainly in my shoulders, back and quads/ hamstrings by week three. Can't complaint :)

-I went up 15-30lbs in every single one of my main lifts.
-I went up 4.5lb and maintained my weist size.
-Maintained 11% body fat at 199.5lbs.

This product, by far has surpassed any other natural supplement I have taken in the market. With zero side effects and great results, in the gym and out. I will definately be looking forward to more of it.

Posted February 23, 2012
Awesome! The first review on Intimidate is up!!!

Posted February 23, 2012
Went up 30lbs on lifts with Intimidate at 23 years old?

Posted February 23, 2012
I went up 4.5lb in body weight.
15-30lb on my main lifts.

Btw, I still have that gained weight on me, did not lose a single pound.

Posted February 23, 2012
How many bottles did you run?

Posted February 23, 2012
When did you get your hands on this product?

I will be curious to see more people review this new I-Force product, their last natty booster; Troponol was a waste of money.

Posted February 24, 2012
F1rstGT was one of the initial testers of the product.

Posted February 24, 2012
He did not mention he was a beta tester for the product, that’s why I was curious where he got his, since only one other site has it available to ship; much cheaper than Amazon.

Vaughn-True, do you have more feedback from other testers? I have always been a fan of I-Force, loved their V1, Bold 200, and Protodrol

Posted February 24, 2012
There are about 15-20 logs currently up on AM + MFF. Just search "intimidate" in the supp reviews section, and they'll pop up.

Posted February 24, 2012
I only used one bottle, one month worth. 30mg daily, not more.

Posted February 24, 2012
Ok I'm not doubting your gains but going up 30 lbs in any lift in one month just because of adding a natty test booster is not possible. Has to be more to the equation than that I'm sorry

Not all lifts went up by 30. My bench did, from 315x8 to 345x8

Equation? Yea, nutritional values most people don't.have

Not all lifts went up by 30. My bench did, from 315x8 to 345x8

Equation? Yea, nutritional values most people don't have, and run to "other" supplements. C'mon l, my gains were not insane and very much attainable by anyone in 1 month.

@alphaandomega

why do you think adding 30 lbs to a lift in a month isn't possible? not being a d.ick but there is science behind the product. add training hard with rest and a good diet, it's entirely possible even without a natty test booster.

steve

@Steve
I sent you a personal message explaining my point.

@alphaandomega:

i can't reply to your pm yet, dont have enough posts. all i can say is chill bro, all i said was that those gains are possible even w/o a natty test booster. no more, no less

Posted February 25, 2012
Ok I never said those gains weren't possible at all. I tried making that clear but I guess I don't know poo. So all of you Iforce Intimidate posters welcome to SR.com and hope you enjoy it here.

@AlphandOmega
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Anyways, before judging and getting to conclusions, ask first. You posted negative against me and my word on the review.

You have NO idea on my background, my experience, knowledge on nutrition/training and much less that iForce also provided training styles to meet our needs.

Hope you swallow your words when and if you ever try Intimidate, and if results are not present when you're done, it'll probably be because you have no clue how to train and progress.

Thanks for the welcome again, c'ya round.

Posted February 26, 2012
Momo = Troll

stevecreedon's Intimidate Review

I was on this supp for a month and let me tell you, it rocked! 5 lbs of lbm in a month, while on 2500 cals/day. sleep was greatly improved - for no other reason i recommend intimidate for this alone. recovery was improved - and at my age, that's very important. other pluses were a more steady mood, 20 lbs on my squat and also increased endurance - i was adding more accessory work with no effect on recovery.

summary: iForce nailed it with this one. highly recommended...

• No Cons

wow 10/10/10 is no joke.

Which forum did you log this on?

Posted February 23, 2012
Interesting, this is the 3rd review on this product...hmmm.
Hope this is not a bad attempt to get free press, it will hurt this product more than it will help.

Posted February 23, 2012
Hey Momo, I actually JUST addressed this in the "hall of shame" section of the forum.

I emailed all Intimidate testers and asked for them to give honest/truthful reviews of their run on Intimidate. All of these reviews going up can be linked to a forum user/30 day log.

Here is the review that was sent to each tester:

"Hi again Intimidate testers!

I wanted to reach out to each of you and thank you again for the great work you did in keeping up to date logs, working your butts off during your log, and helping to spread the word on Intimidate.

I was hoping each of you would be able to leave an honest review of it here: http://supplementreviews.com/iforce/intimidate

By putting your honest reviews up there, it will help others know what to expect from the product.

If you could all do this, it would really be great. If not however, I understand it was not part of our original agreement.

Thanks!

-Vaughn
"

thinisin

Posted February 23, 2012
You've gotta be effen kidding me

@vaughntrue: anabolic minds.com
@momo1: i don't have time for that crap, this was an honest review...

Posted February 24, 2012
Awesome Steve! Thanks. It's hard to match up names on each different forum/website. Maybe you can link people to your log here? If not, no worries! Putting up a review like this is great and I truly appreciate it!

Posted February 24, 2012
Good to hear it was honest & right on. Most of us on this site don't have time for Crap, so bring on your honesty & everyone will respect.

Posted February 24, 2012
user name @ anabolicminds,com = napalm5264, read up guys!

Posted February 24, 2012
here's the link to my log:

enjoy!

Posted February 24, 2012
oops, name is just napalm on anabolicminds, napalm5264 is my youtube page, sorry for any confusion. not a plug...

Hey Steve,

Did you experience any G.I. Problems? Thanks.

C Murway

allieninja's Intimidate Review

I gained about 4lbs on Intimidate. That's roughly a pound a week. Not so bad. I don't really think much of it was fat - I didn't have a muffin top when putting on my jeans at the end or anything, haha. So that was nice. I think that most of the muscle increase was in density rather than size. I would've preferred it the other way around, but that probably had more to do with my workout plan being lower reps for the big lifts. The added strength is definitely worthwhile, though.

Being a woman, taking Intimidate is sort of an odd choice I know. But I wanted to see how it would effect me, and if it would produce similar or different results to men. I think that it probably produces similar results, just blunted by the fact that I don't have... well, balls. Obviously it's harder for women to gain muscle than men, so it's a lot slower of a process with women to see progress. But I definitely saw some while on Intimidate.

My advice to any women looking to try it is - do it. You'll never know if you don't try it out. Next time I would love to do it for an 8 week run instead of the 3-3 1/2 weeks I got in my beta testing kit. I feel like once I really started to see progress, the log was almost over. So I would recommend if you are a woman to try it out for 8 weeks instead of just 4.

The reason I waited a bit after I stopped originally was to see if I would lose any of my gains I got while on it - I didn't. So that was a nice feature. Definitely something to hit up if you're not into losing gains after "other stuff" I would definitely check this out.

Posted February 23, 2012
    Awesome! We were so glad to have a women run Intimidate. Thanks so much for the review!

Posted February 23, 2012
    awesome, your log was an impressive read, well done...

aww thanks guys :blush:

Voo
    (-3)

Voo's Intimidate Review

I am a beta tester for this product. I've now finished a bottle and am on my second. Currently: 6 weeks in, up 6lbs. I started at 10.5% body fat and have dropped 1-1.5% in the same time period. I am not dieting, just keeping a clean-ish diet.

Repair rate on this product is like nothing...

Repair rate on this product is like nothing I've ever seen before, including prior use of PHs/etc. You won't grow the same, but you'll note that you aren't sore for nearly as long - in my case muscle tightness/soreness is reduced by about 40-60%!

Sleep is also great, 8 hours of sleep will feel like 15. I find myself waking up after 7 hours of sleep fully rested, no matter how hard I train.

Downside: vivid nightmares are a side effect on this product, or at least they are for me. Get ready for some aggressive dreams.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Fat Loss
    • Holy Repair Batman!
    • Nightmares

Posted February 23, 2012
    Voo is actually the 1 person to run this compound longer than 3-4 weeks out of all testers.

Here is his log:

Posted February 23, 2012
    really good review and i get nightmares to so its not you its the product but still the product works great for me