Lipodrene With Ephedra

By: Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals

June 12, 2012

I read some of the negative reviews here and it really annoys me because they are always the same for these type of products: it made me jittery, it made my heart pump, I got a headache... etc. DUDE IF YOU ARE NOT USED TO CAFEEINEE DONT TAKE THESE PRODUCTS drink a REDBULL for crying out loud. These are for hardcore gym hitters who have a acquired a tolerance to stims over the years.

Anyways, the original lipodrene WITH ephedra were the best fat loss pills I have ever taken. Nothing compares to this date, well in fact, the very first ones to really SHAKE up the market were even better the original Xenadrine before the ephedrine ban.

Aptite surpressant in this product is increditable, it does really surpresses it.

Energy is Awesome, although I did have to take 2 caps. One cap has only 100mg of caffeine and thats not enough for me.

I did try the lipodrene extreme (the black bottle) but cant really say it was worth it. It has 150mg of caffeinee which doesnt allow for 2 caps because it gets too high at 300mg PLUS the Ephedra. Then you do get nausea from it. Or that weird ''herby'' burping and stomach unrest. Taking one and a half kinda sucks also because if you break it up you can taste it and that can make you sick a little bit as they taste absolutly discusting!

So the yellow ones are just perfect, better then all other out there. But make sure is the Ephedra version, if not its just like all other out there, with a slight advantage to the lipo-6 product line.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lose Weight

• kd76
      (0)
      June 12, 2012

MrMello, I have lost 40 lbs in the last yr and a half with OEP and am by no means a body builder. I'm female have been taking fat burning products for years and actually started taking the original stackers with ephedra back in the day. I have reached a Plateau and have another 5 - 10 lbs I am wanting to lose, so my question to you is, do you think this is something that I would be ok taking, without getting the sick, jittery feeling others talk about? Just need to try something new to switch it up since I have been taking Oep for way to long.
    • MrMello

HHey there,

Let me say a few things first:
      1- It has been a while since I took Lipodrene.
      2- My body fat varies from 5-8% throughout the year.
      3- I have switched from fat burners to pre-workouts, long ago.
      4- The last fat burner I tried was some version of Hydroxycuts, cant remember which one.
      Ok so now, having disclosed that, Lipodrene is still my favorite. In fact, I have just ordered a bottle and its flying its way to me in brazil as we speak. I had MAJOR problems with Muscle Pharm ASSALT – gave me anxiety attacks. Its full dose has something around 300-400mg of caffeine… and that’s way too much. I still regard Lipodrene as the BEST fat burner out there. Its hunger curbing ability is A+. Its energy is very clean and constant, without side effects or crashes. But keep in mind I haven’t tried the new products such as ‘’oxyelite’’ but compared to hydroxycuts elite ? I think that was it.. its WAY better. Hydroxycut elite is too strong.. gave me some nausea. I think you will do fine with lipodrene specially if you were on stackers before.

February 14, 2011

This supplement is awful. I decided to try Lipodrene because I saw generally positive reviews on Amazon.com (the place I bought t from), but I am completely unsatisfied with the results. I'm 6'1 about 200lbs and I was looking to get down to about 190-195. I had a solid diet with plenty of veggies, low fat/cal foods, and I was running like a fiend. Some of the reviews were boasting 4-5lbs lost in the first week without ANY exercise, when I was working my butt off for no results. The pills are also very large, can be hard to consume. Makes your stomach feel empty all day, every after you eat, some light nausea/dizziness. And the worst part of all, it claims to curb your appetite which went completely south for me. I was feeling such an empty stomach from it that I actually ate more. This might just be my body's reaction, but I have heard much better results from USPLabs OxyElite Pro. Only did about 2 weeks worth but I am dumping the rest of that sh*t down the sink!
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Poor Results
    • Empty Stomach
    • Nausea
    • Stomach Ache

• taysab23
      February 14, 2011

Try the weight loss products from GE pharma.. their stuff is super legit and works very well.

March 26, 2013

I decided to give Lipodrene a try a couple years back to shed some unwanted pounds over the xmas holidays, and all in all this stuff did work well for that!
    I have tried other fat burners incld. OEP and Lipo 6 black Hers. Personally I liked those 2 better than this Lipodrene mainly because the feeling this stuff gave me. I wouldn`t say im sensitive to any kind of supplement, caff. or ephedrine etc. but I got very nauseous! Even taking it with some food.. I tried taking it the next day as well and still felt nauseous. Just the thought of food made me sick.
    I still continued...
    I still continued to take it over the course of a week and was able to lose a few pounds, but couldnt really get over the stomach aches and ichy feeling so I gave them to a gf of mine who also reported feeling ill.
    Other than the nausea, my heart got a big rush and pumped all day long, which would aid in fat burning im sure, although i didn`t stay on it long enough to see any real significant results other than a few pounds (i didn`t really need to lose more than that).
    So for me I will just stick with my healthy diet and using pwo`s like Jack3d to enhance my workouts!
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Lose Weight
    • Lose % Body Fat
    • Boost Fat Burning.

August 13, 2010

Ok, so this is the story with Lipodrene... It's like the Gold Standard of Ephedra! I mean, my friends have been taking this for years! Though for me, total Fail!

I get a stomach ache within a half hour of taking it and I just want to throw up.

I know, I know... It's great for a lot of you, though for me; and perhaps it's because I have Reflux or something, but it's just not worth it. There are so many other Ephedra pills, like Thin Quik by STG Supplements, that give me the great results we all like from Ephedra, though don't include the nausea. So, sadly, I am gonna have to give this one a thumbs down...
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Lose Weight
          February 25, 2011

I didn't like Lipodrene. I personally like the jittery feeling but there was too much of it in this and it gave me a nauseous feeling every time I took it. Against my better judgement I finished a whole bottle so I could write a thorough review and in the hopes that I might build a tolerance to the side effects and might see some result that might make it worth it, but I did not find those results. The jitters kept on going, nausea and head aches kept going, and a major lack of results. Not a good product in my opinion.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Nausea
        • Stomach Ache
        • Poor Results
        Ana
          December 9, 2012

I started talking Lipodrene with Ephedra about 3 weeks ago and have lost 15lbs! It gives me energy and keeps me motivated with everything..from homework to diet. I am a vegetarian and eat lots of veggies and Boca products. I cut out my carbs and that's when I really started losing weight. I don't exercise but I do walk all over campus. The taste is pretty nasty because I cut them in half so they will kick in faster. I got a little jittery when I drank coffee but that feeling wears off eventually. I am a smoker and I've noticed that cigarettes gross me out while on lipodrene. I have really cut back on how much food I consume and I feel good. This is a great fat burner!
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Lose Weight
        • Lose % Body Fat
        • Boost Energy
        • Boost Fat Burning.
            April 2, 2011

This is a great weight loss product, you definately can feel it working. Ive always had a problem with weight my whole life and have tried a ton of products. This one really works well. It will give you a good amount of energy so if you can't handle caffine or energizers be aware. Also its really good in holding back the hunger, I just don't feel as hungry when Im on it. Overall a great products.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Lose Weight
              January 31, 2014

I ordered Lipodrene with ephedra extract because I read some reviews on here. I was looking to get back in shape and this was just the product to kick start my comeback. I've taken it for a month now and have started bottle number two. I was 302 pounds when I started and after just three days I was down to 289.. It definitely curbs my appetite and keeps me going all day.. I was a heavy coffee drinker but since I started taking lipodrene I no longer need it. I'm down to 275 after four weeks and I feel great. I can't wait to get back to my target weight of 220. With this stuff it doesn't seem like it'll take that long!
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Suppressed Appetite
            • Lose Weight
            • Lose % Body Fat
            • Boost Energy
            • Boost Fat Burning.

• irondude
                January 31, 2014

From 302lbs to 289 lbs in 3 days, wtf this is the next big thing, why I didn't know about this !!!
                (sarcasm, just in case)
              • ron
                January 31, 2014

I really want to believe you lost 27 pounds in 4 weeks with 11 of them in the first 3 days. This is just ridiculous though without a major dietary change. THERE ARE NO MAGIC PILLS!!! What else did you do for this miraculous weight loss?
              • okieplus4
                (-6)
                January 31, 2014

I know it's hard to believe but I drastically changed my diet and hit the gym seven days a week. I feel most of it was due to lipodrene getting my butt in gear and keeping me focused on my workouts..

September 12, 2012

Do you want to lose weight? what are you doing then? go running to your nearest shop and buy two lipodrene with ephedra.

The product facts.
              this is may second fat burner because i was using hidroxicut (muscletech).
              To be honest this is simply the best fat burning - lose weight pills that i have ever proven.
              Lipodrene gives you a boost in energy that is certainly welcome because you are losing energy doing cardio, etc.

The product facts.
              this is may second fat burner because i was using hidroxicut (muscletech).
              Lets talk about numbers. When i started to use it i was with 37% body fat... In only three weeks i was with 14.8% body fat and losed 7 kgr (16 pounds) of weight... If you know something about this sport you know that % body fat is the most important here. And lipodrene helps you slowing down it. You have to search for 8%-12% body fat. Upper results are useless. You want muscles without fat and harder like a rock.
              Certainly i was doing a diet, a very hard one.
              The only thing that i want to do now is go to the shop and buy one lipodrene again.

The price.
              It is not the cheapest but is very effective and that makes you forget about the price.

My personal opinion.
              This is a high top product that you could use. It makes you some things disgusting that you choice if want to go on or if you do not want. It makes you feel without sleeping, nausea, or so but what do you want? Are you serious? yes? no?
              You will need use a L-carnitine product to achieve progress faster and i was using Dymatyze L-carnitine, the liquid one.
              I was using winstrol (stanozolol)too and test boosters to improve my strength and erase my body fat fast, very fast.
              I was using a dangerous pills too. They were clenbuterol. 0.040 mcgr monday, wednesday and friday. Always leaving a day to rest of it because it is very strong.
              The pills is better for you to take two in the morning with your meal about 9 a.m. and a third one with your meal about 1-2 p.m. because they have a lot of caffeine and you will want to sleep well.
              You must use a protein. Iso 100 proteins are the chosen.
              Don't come crying about side effects. Everything in universe has a bad thing to talk about. Don't give up easily... Lord shader...
               Pros:
               Cons:
              • Lose % Body Fat
              • Boost Energy
              • Boost Fat Burning.
              • Lose Weight

• Gkeezy
                  September 12, 2012

Let me get this straight in 21 days you lost almost 23% of your body fat ? kina hard to believe
                • LordShader
                  September 12, 2012

I know that it is hard to believe but my profile's picture tell it. Believe or do not believe you choose. By the way i am not will continue writing reviews if people do not want to believe or consider my opinion to be useless or wrong. This is my last review here. Good Bye.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.