Lipodrene With Ephedra Reviews

By: Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Lipodrene With Ephedra is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

msunroomtan
  March 26, 2013

I decided to give Lipodrene a try a couple years back to shed some unwanted pounds over the xmas holidays, and all in all this stuff did work well for that!
I have tried other fat burners incld. OEP and Lipo 6 black Hers. Personally I liked those 2 better than this Lipodrene mainly because the feeling this stuff gave me. I wouldn`t say im sensitive to any kind of supplement, caff. or ephedrine etc. but I got very nauseous! Even taking it with some food.. I tried taking it the next day as well and still felt nauseous. Just the thought of food made me sick.
I still continued to take it over the course of a week and was able to lose a few pounds, but couldnt really get over the stomach aches and ichy feeling so I gave them to a gf of mine who also reported feeling ill.
Other than the nausea, my heart got a big rush and pumped all day long, which would aid in fat burning im sure, although i didn`t stay on it long enough to see any real significant results other than a few pounds (i didn`t really need to lose more than that).
So for me I will just stick with my healthy diet and using pwo`s like Jack3d to enhance my workouts!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lose Weight
  • Lose % Body Fat
  • Boost Fat Burning.
  • Nausea
  • Stomach Ache
  • Empty Stomach
mike061
  February 14, 2011

This supplement is awful. I decided to try Lipodrene because I saw generally positive reviews on Amazon.com (the place I bought t from), but I am completely unsatisfied with the results. I'm 6'1 about 200lbs and I was looking to get down to about 190-195. I had a solid diet with plenty of veggies, low fat/cal foods, and I was running like a fiend. Some of the reviews were boasting 4-5lbs lost in the first week without ANY exercise, when I was working my butt off for no results. The pills are also very large, can be hard to consume. Makes your stomach feel empty all day, every after you eat, some light nausea/dizziness. And the worst part of all, it claims to curb your appetite which went completely south for me. I was feeling such an empty stomach from it that I actually ate more. This might just be my body's reaction, but I have heard much better results from USPLabs OxyElite Pro. Only did about 2 weeks worth but I am dumping the rest of that sh*t down the sink!
 Pros:
 Cons:
    • Nausea
    • Stomach Ache
    • Poor Results
    • Empty Stomach