Lipodrene With Ephedra

By: Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals

Lipodrene With Ephedra is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

What should I take with Lipodrene With Ephedra?
msunroomtan
  March 26, 2013

I decided to give Lipodrene a try a couple years back to shed some unwanted pounds over the xmas holidays, and all in all this stuff did work well for that!
I have tried other fat burners incld. OEP and Lipo 6 black Hers. Personally I liked those 2 better than this Lipodrene mainly because the feeling this stuff gave me. I wouldn`t say im sensitive to any kind of supplement, caff. or ephedrine etc. but I got very nauseous! Even taking it with some food.. I tried taking it the next day as well and still felt nauseous. Just the thought of food made me sick.
I still continued to take it over the course of a week and was able to lose a few pounds, but couldnt really get over the stomach aches and ichy feeling so I gave them to a gf of mine who also reported feeling ill.
Other than the nausea, my heart got a big rush and pumped all day long, which would aid in fat burning im sure, although i didn`t stay on it long enough to see any real significant results other than a few pounds (i didn`t really need to lose more than that).
So for me I will just stick with my healthy diet and using pwo`s like Jack3d to enhance my workouts!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lose Weight
  • Lose % Body Fat
  • Boost Fat Burning.
  • Nausea
  • Stomach Ache
  • Empty Stomach

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.