Dianabol

By Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
Dianabol Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
?/10
(Only 4 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Killercox's Dianabol Review

August 12, 2011

The bottle is now empty, like my wallet and hopes after taking this. A BIG gym at the gym was talking this stuff up like crazy so I gave it and tried it. NOTHING. Didn't 'feel' anything or have better work outs after started taking this. Increase in lean muscle mass..... NOPE. Honestly have nothing good to say about this. I finished the bottle last week, thought maybe after I got off it i might feel something 'missing' nope! I'm going back to the triblus terrestis from Swansons Vitamins that I 'felt' and are very AFFORDABLE.
Its hard to write a review about something so horrible but just wanted to let people know that this is a big nothing, in my book.

• False Advertising

Posted August 12, 2011
    sorry u got scammed :/. i think the dude in the gym was referring to the REAL dianabol. this stuff is fake. its a natural test booster at best

Posted August 12, 2011
    no he told me where to get it and showed me the bottle in his bag. I is a BIG guy too but must me taking something else too. Yeah rip off for sure, what would you recommend?

Posted August 12, 2011
    what a d bag bro, sorry to hear he misled you. this stuff is garbage. anything that is named after a steroid and is not a steroid itself just stay away from as a general rule.

What are your goals? Stats? Workout experience? Give us some info here and we'll work with ya.

blizzard

Posted August 12, 2011
    I love the opening sentence of this review!

FlashSunday

Posted August 12, 2011
    Yeah a Marty booster doesn't usually do anything for guys our age, someone in their 40's may see different results.

Posted August 13, 2011
    my profile pic is a year old I was 185lb fyi.

I'm 27 210lb and goal is to be 230-250. I play simi pro football QB and outside LB. My diet is 245-285g protein 300-450 carbs and under 60g fat each day eating every 2-3 hours and I hit the gym for 1.5 hours each day. I do cardio in the morning with my wife and kids running bleachers at the local highschool. I want to get BIG and SOILD. Right now just taking 1MR and whey protein for supps. THANKS

Posted August 13, 2011
    Get creatine, a mass gainer, and start doing some research on DAA.

Posted August 13, 2011
    Nice review, always good to know which products are garbage! I wouldn't go back to trib though, its also garbage unless you want a libido booster. There are far better test boosting products out there, check out d'aspartic acid, worked well for me

Posted August 13, 2011
    Don't waste your time with tribulus there is no science behind it proving it raises testosterone- DAA does.

Posted August 13, 2011
    Good advice as always Virtus, you know your test boosters well! Tribulus and DAA are worlds apart!

Posted August 13, 2011
    Thanks for the compliment jml, that means a lot because I have a ton of respect for you.

I appreciate that!

Posted August 14, 2011
    Just ordered my D-aspratic Acid from bb.com along with Kre-Alkalyn and Gluta-lyn

will write a review after I'm done with them, Thanks everyone!

hulkish1

Posted August 14, 2011
    hi-tech is such a scam sorry to hear brother! good review.

Posted August 14, 2011
    There is so much mis-information in this thread its ridiculous. Please tell this kid to stop spending his mom and dads money on supps and Cell-tech, and start lifting some real w8. Cmon little guy get a clue. Also Pepsi and skittles dont Git er done bud.

Dianabol gave me awfull pains around kidneys and terrible nauseas

October 21, 2009

Dianabol gave me awfull pains around kidneys and terrible nauseas. Side effects are especially strong may be due to high DHEA content. It made me sick after less than 2 weeks of use. A real crap, nothing more. "Une vraie saloperie" as we say in French.

Pros:
    Cons:
      • Awfull Side Effects

Posted October 21, 2009
      Your side effects are not uncommon amongst dbol users. It is wise to get some blood work done before you even think about taking orals which you should know are much more harmful than injectables. Kidney and liver damage can occur on large dosages and they can also occur with smaller dosages in users that already have an existing issue. Maybe the user likes to drink alcohol, or his diet lacks somewhere else. For the average user with no current underlying issues with the liver or kidney function, dbol will work just fine. Whilst you are taking dbol, you should ALWAYS drink plenty of fluids throughout the day. Take your dbol with food and spread your dosage out evenly throughout the day. Dbol has a very short half life, some users will take all of there dbol at once, which does work great, but if you are going to do it this way, you are going to experience worser side effects as the drug enters and then exits your system.
      Dianabol or methandronestenolone as it is called is an amazing compound that gives some amazing results. But, because it is quite toxic on the liver, your liver values will rise. You need to make sure your liver values were fine before you started,because if they are not, you are stressing your liver and honestly, in my opinion, playing with your life durablity.

steelfan10

Posted October 21, 2009
      ^^^^^^^ My man, this isnt real Dbol. Its just some cheap knockoff that is loaded with DHEA and other natural bs.

Why would this site even have a section to review real anabolics? That would be sketchy in itself.

Posted October 21, 2009
      steelfan..you are retarded man.. this IS dianobol.. it is an anabolic steroid.. you should have liver support when you are on this and some sort of pct.. i do not recommend you to take this if u do not know what you are doing..research some more before you take these kind of supplements.. with proper use side effects are temporary and reversible

March 3, 2010

Dianabol is the common name for REAL anabolic steroid methandrostenalone...controlled substance, very powerful androgenic, NOT legal
      w/o script! Use of the name "Dianabol"...
      w/o script! Use of the name "Dianabol" (and even label color of old pill!) should be huge RED FLAG for anyone seeking legitimate product. Review replies are already respnding as if this were the real, very toxic, thing. Beware!

Pros:
      Cons:
        • False Advertising

I Didn't think it was that bad...

June 19, 2013

OK, well I took this product about 4 months ago. I took it to keep weight on while trying to cut fat. I was 210 and I was trying to stay around 205 and 210 but burn some fat and I figured since it says u could put on 15 pounds that I would drop weight in fat, pick up weight muscle and meet in the middle. Well 2 weeks in I was down to 200 and I was like umm this isn't good I wasn't getting stronger well no more then I would in any other 2 week span. It says to take 3 pills so I started to take 4 because 3 wasn't doing anything. still no real change really but I could tell I was a little more upset about things then normally and I went to 202 and stayed there. after 3 and a half weeks there really wasn't still a change. A this point I was a little mad here it is about a month and nothing. I had got 2 bottle anyways so I started taking 5 pills a day. Which would have me ending the 2nd bottle around 6 weeks. So the last 2 weeks taking 5 pills a day I went up to 206 and was mad all the time at everything, but I was a lot more cut, I had lost the fat and I was stronger. Now I was working out 5 days a week and eating a little better and it was over about 6 weeks so maybe it was that or maybe it was the pills. All I know is that I got the results I wanted that's why I gave it a 7...