Dianabol

By: Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals

Dianabol is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

What should I take with Dianabol?
Killercox
  August 12, 2011

The bottle is now empty, like my wallet and hopes after taking this. A BIG gym at the gym was talking this stuff up like crazy so I gave it and tried it. NOTHING. Didn't 'feel' anything or have better work outs after started taking this. Increase in lean muscle mass..... NOPE. Honestly have nothing good to say about this. I finished the bottle last week, thought maybe after I got off it i might feel something 'missing' nope! I'm going back to the triblus terrestis from Swansons Vitamins that I 'felt' and are very AFFORDABLE.
Its hard to write a review about something so horrible but just wanted to let people know that this is a big nothing, in my book.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • False Advertising

• jscribbs26
    August 12, 2011

Sorry u got scammed :/. i think the dude in the gym was referring to the REAL dianabol. this stuff is fake. its a natural test booster at best
    August 12, 2011

No he told me where to get it and showed me the bottle in his bag. I is a BIG guy too but must me taking something else too. Yeah rip off for sure, what would you recommend?
    August 12, 2011

What a d bag bro, sorry to hear he misled you. this stuff is garbage. anything that is named after a steroid and is not a steroid itself just stay away from as a general rule.

What are your goals? Stats? Workout experience? Give us some info here and we'll work with ya.
  • blizzard
    August 12, 2011

I love the opening sentence of this review!
  • FlashSunday
    August 12, 2011

Yeah a Marty booster doesn't usually do anything for guys our age, someone in their 40's may see different results.
    August 13, 2011

My profile pic is a year old I was 185lb fyi.

I'm 27 210lb and goal is to be 230-250. I play simi pro football QB and outside LB. My diet is 245-285g protein 300-450 carbs and under 60g fat each day eating every 2-3 hours and I hit the gym for 1.5 hours each day. I do cardio in the morning with my wife and kids running bleachers at the local highschool. I want to get BIG and SOILD. Right now just taking 1MR and whey protein for supps. THANKS
    August 13, 2011

Get creatine, a mass gainer, and start doing some research on DAA.
    August 13, 2011

Nice review, always good to know which products are garbage! I wouldn't go back to trib though, its also garbage unless you want a libido booster. There are far better test boosting products out there, check out d'aspartic acid, worked well for me
    August 13, 2011

Don't waste your time with tribulus there is no science behind it proving it raises testosterone- DAA does.
    August 13, 2011

Good advice as always Virtus, you know your test boosters well! Tribulus and DAA are worlds apart!
    August 13, 2011

Thanks for the compliment jml, that means a lot because I have a ton of respect for you.

I appreciate that!
    August 14, 2011

Just ordered my D-aspratic Acid from bb.com along with Kre-Alkalyn and Gluta-lyn

will write a review after I'm done with them, Thanks everyone!
  • hulkish1
    August 14, 2011

Hi-tech is such a scam sorry to hear brother! good review.
  • NotAnIdiot
    Rep: -11
    August 14, 2011

There is so much mis-information in this thread its ridiculous. Please tell this kid to stop spending his mom and dads money on supps and Cell-tech, and start lifting some real w8. Cmon little guy get a clue. Also Pepsi and skittles dont Git er done bud.
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.