Anavar

By: Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals

October 14, 2012

Anavar is a knock off of a real steroid. It claims to be very potent when in fact it is not. I decided to use Hi-Techs Anavar (like a novice) I thought it may possibly work. I have used real products and should of known better. I am very dedicated to lifting, my diet and I take in the necessary protein that is required to build quality muscle. Anavar is a total waste of time and money.

There is no substitute for the real thing. Save your money eat right,sleep,practice proper nutrition and exercise. If you choose to seek the real thing do it under a doctors supervision it is confidential. So be safe and be aware.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Unfounded Claims
  • A Bit Pricey
  April 27, 2010

Really jump started a cutting cycle for me. Saw an increase in definition and fat loss but continued to gain strength and a little mass. A little pricey though unless you can find a deal through different internet companies
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good To Use As A Jump Start To A Cutting Cycle
      May 15, 2012

Results:
    - it will help you keep your hard earned muscles
    - it will not shut you down as the real Anavar will
    - b/c it helps preserve your muscles it is a good companion for trying to lose fat, however Hi-Tech Anavar is NOT a thermogenic

Taste: it's pretty gross but it's in pill form so just swallow fast

Side Effect: none that I could see, it seems to induce a good night's sleep and even gives you wood in the morning

Other sups taken while on Hi-Tech Anavar: standard multis, omega3, etc occasional fat burner for energy during cardio

Exercise: mix of cardio and...
    Results:
    - it will help you keep your hard earned muscles
    - it will not shut you down as the real Anavar will

Taste: it's pretty gross but it's in pill form so just swallow fast

Exercise: mix of cardio and weight training at 50% MAX (I was only interested in cutting)

Diet: low complex carbs (veg), minimal fruit, meat and whey mostly
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good To Use As A Jump Start To A Cutting Cycle

• Virtus
        May 15, 2012

Nice list of degrees in your profile there.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.