LJ100

By: Herbal Powers

LJ100 is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Herbal Powers. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Does LJ100 work?
Click to Expand
Tsunami2k

If you want to boost your natural testosterone production with Tongkat Ali, then LJ100 is the product to go to!

Product Description :

"LJ100 is the highest quality standardized Tongkat Ali extract. It is scientifically prepared for improving energy, physical endurance, sexual performance, and increasing stamina. This product has been patented by M.I.T. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) and the Government of Malaysia. The highest quality, standardized Tongkat Ali extract available for low testosterone. It has undergone a patented extraction process to capture the most potent, biologically active EuryPeptides to increase libido, energy, enhance sport performance, rejuvenates youthfulness and fertility"

I was told about this product by a member back in the day, JMetal, and I can confidently say that this product works!

Value : 6/10 - The price has actually gone down since I purchased it about 5 months ago, but it is currently $40. The thing with this product is that the dosing protocal is all over the place. From the bottle : "For overall general health maintenance, men should take 2-4 capsules a day. To enhance sports or sexual performance, take 4 to 8 capsules 1-2 hours prior to rigorous physical activity."

So a bottle could literally last two weeks, or 2 months depending on how you wanted to run it. Value wise, not the greatest, but in the end, LJ100 is probably the best form of Longjack out there.

Effectiveness : 8/10 - I personally will only be using this and DAA as my natural testosterone boosters from here on out. I'm done with Testofen or bunk tribulus products, etc...
I started LJ100 with 2 pills a day, then after a few days, I did 2 pills in the morning, and 4 before my workout. I was taking this during my PCT, and along with DAA in the begining, I never got that 'PCT slump' that one can expect a couple weeks into PCT. My workouts were solid, my libido was up, and I still had the rage I was experiencing on cycle, but more mild.

I messed with the dosing some more, and to be honest I never really stuck to anything concrete. Some days I took upwards of 8 pills in a day, and came to the conclusion that the best routine was 2 pills in the morning, 2 before workout, and 2 at night. The night dose always gave me morning wood the morning after, no joke.

Overall : 8/10 - Tongkat Ali (Longjack) has had legitimate studies conducted on it in the past, and a simple wikipedia search can provide all the results of these studies that show increases in testosterone, decreases in estrogen levels, and improved sexual performance. There are SEVERAL fake Longjack products on the market, and a lot of them have also showed mercury contamination. LJ100 is the most trusted, has the correct extract ratio, and is truely a quality product. This product would have been a 9 for me if it was cheaper, because I would have really liked to run it at higher doses to see if it would be better, but I didn't feel like burning $100 to prove that.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Boosts Testosterone
  • Lowers Estrogen
  • Improved Sexual Performance
  • Quality Extract
  • Could Be Cheaper
  • Dosing Protocal Is Strange

• FlashSunday
    April 25, 2012

What company makes this particular product?
  • kris65
    April 25, 2012

Flash the company is called Herbal Powers.
  • FlashSunday

Thanks kris.
  • kris65
    April 25, 2012

No prob bro, btw good review Tsunami.
  • mhseaver670
    April 25, 2012

Great review. I like seeing different product review instead of just PWO and protien. Awesome man. ++
  • jmlstocks
    April 26, 2012

Nice review, you've peaked my interest
  • joeflah13
    April 26, 2012

^ditto, solid stuff Tsunami.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.