Herbal Powers LJ100

LJ100 Herbal Powers
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (1 Review)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for LJ100 (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy LJ100 Thousands of Supplements! Buy LJ100
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

AI Sports Nutrition Cycle Support Reviews
Cycle Support (7 Reviews)
9.4
Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol Reviews
H-Drol (45 Reviews)
AI Sports Nutrition TestoPro Reviews
TestoPro (16 Reviews)
RPN Havoc Reviews
Havoc (31 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

LJ100 Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    LJ100 Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Boosts Testosterone (1)
    • Lowers Estrogen (1)
    • Improved Sexual Performance (1)
    • Quality Extract (1)
    • Could Be Cheaper (1)
    • Dosing Protocal Is Strange (1)
    Have you used LJ100? Submit your own Review!
    April 25, 2012

Tsunami2k

Reviews: 50

Age: 24

April 25, 2012
     If you want to boost your natural testosterone production with Tongkat Ali, then LJ100 is the product to go to!

Product Description :

"LJ100 is the highest quality standardized Tongkat Ali extract. It is scientifically prepared for improving energy, physical endurance, sexual performance, and increasing stamina. This product has been patented by M.I.T. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) and the Government of Malaysia. The highest quality, standardized Tongkat Ali extract available for low testosterone. It has undergone a patented extraction process to capture the most potent, biologically active EuryPeptides to increase libido, energy, enhance sport performance, rejuvenates youthfulness and fertility"

I was told about this product by a member back in the day, JMetal, and I can confidently say that this product works!

Value : 6/10 - The price has actually gone down since I purchased it about 5 months ago, but it is currently $40. The thing with this product is that the dosing protocal is all over the place. From the bottle : "For overall general health maintenance, men should take 2-4 capsules a day. To enhance sports or sexual performance, take 4 to 8 capsules 1-2 hours prior to rigorous physical activity."

So a bottle could literally last two weeks, or 2 months depending on how you wanted to run it. Value wise, not the greatest, but in the end, LJ100 is probably the best form of Longjack out there.

Effectiveness : 8/10 - I personally will only be using this and DAA as my natural testosterone boosters from here on out. I'm done with Testofen or bunk tribulus products, etc...
    I started LJ100 with 2 pills a day, then after a few days, I did 2 pills in the morning, and 4 before my workout. I was taking this during my PCT, and along with DAA in the begining, I never got that 'PCT slump' that one can expect a couple weeks into PCT. My workouts were solid, my libido was up, and I still had the rage I was experiencing on cycle, but more mild.

I messed with the dosing some more, and to be honest I never really stuck to anything concrete. Some days I took upwards of 8 pills in a day, and came to the conclusion that the best routine was 2 pills in the morning, 2 before workout, and 2 at night. The night dose always gave me morning wood the morning after, no joke.

Overall : 8/10 - Tongkat Ali (Longjack) has had legitimate studies conducted on it in the past, and a simple wikipedia search can provide all the results of these studies that show increases in testosterone, decreases in estrogen levels, and improved sexual performance. There are SEVERAL fake Longjack products on the market, and a lot of them have also showed mercury contamination. LJ100 is the most trusted, has the correct extract ratio, and is truely a quality product. This product would have been a 9 for me if it was cheaper, because I would have really liked to run it at higher doses to see if it would be better, but I didn't feel like burning $100 to prove that.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Quality Extract
    • Improved Sexual Performance
    • Lowers Estrogen
    • Boosts Testosterone
    • Could Be Cheaper
    • Dosing Protocal Is Strange
    Reply #1:

Reviews: 77
    Reputation: +3345
    What company makes this particular product?

Reply #2:

Joined: 4/2011
    Reviews: 35
    Reputation: +2376
    Flash the company is called Herbal Powers.

Reply #3:

Reviews: 77
    Reputation: +3345
    Thanks kris.

Reply #4:

Joined: 4/2011
    Reviews: 35
    Reputation: +2376
    No prob bro, btw good review Tsunami.

Reply #5:
    mhseaver670
    mhseaver670

Reviews: 79
    Reputation: +2497
    Great review. I like seeing different product review instead of just PWO and protien. Awesome man. ++

Reply #6:
    jmlstocks
    jmlstocks

Joined: 7/2010
    Reviews: 46
    Reputation: +2497
    Nice review, you've peaked my interest

Reply #7:
    joeflah13
    joeflah13

Joined: 5/2009
    Reviews: 52
    Reputation: +1254
    ^ditto, solid stuff Tsunami.

Have you used LJ100? Submit your own Review!