T-Roid

By: Hardcore Formulations

July 6, 2012

Ok gentlemen, here we are. Finally got to reviewing T-Roid. In the past I have tried H-ROID and it didn't work but everyone claimed this was the bomb so I gave it a shot.

This is a tren precursor. This product will dry you out and give you some of the best strength gains without getting bloated. Great for a cut for the summertime.

How I ran it: Took the dosage for a month with milk thistle, arimidex, and nolvadex during pct.

Week 1: Didn't feel too much, this is a methylated version of tren so it is one of the most powerful prohos but it didn't kick in right away

Week 2: Insomina and strength kicked in at the same time. Every time I stepped in the gym I was much stronger! I was taking arimidex Every other day at this pont

Week 3: The best strength gains of my life. I packed on 25 pounds more than week 1 on bench and literally felt like superman. I was super dryed out by week 3 feeling super shredded and strong as hell

Week 4: Week 4 was a little less intense than week 3. The only thing I noticed was I was leaner than I have ever been. Insomnia was absolutely horrible. I had to take xanax just to go to sleep. Anxiety was picking up as it is known to do on tren.

Overall 9/10
The insomnia sucked but I looked better than I have ever looked and was strong as a horse without the water weight. I recommend this product. Make sure you have AI, PCT, and thistle on hand and DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL WHILE TAKING THIS! YOU COULD RUIN YOU LIVER FOR LIFE!

Great Product
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Super Shredded

• Virtus
      July 6, 2012

This is diendione, and it, like all the OTC "trens" are not only not tren at all, but none are methylated. This goes for diendione and ts target steroid dienelone which is in trenazone by Antaeus labs.

May 8, 2011

i have used this products a few times... its my favorite prouct to add to mostly any stack, since it gives you theat dry ,lean look... helps u Lean Out while mainting my strength aand power...ive stacked with the following pro-hormones :1. protodrol 2. dragon 3. bold, everytime i ran it i took 3 as pre-work out.... of course and estrogen blocker @ night and a good PCT..... try it..
     Pros:
     Cons:
      Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.