Wheybolic Extreme 60 Questions

Rep: 0

How should I use Wheybolic Extreme 60?

January 19, 2010

I just purchased this product yesterday. I have been going to the gym for about 2 weeks trying to get back into shape. 40 is learking around the corner. Well I'm feeling better just working out. I have been eating good no fast food or soda but now i want to bulk up. any suggestions on a work out program? I usally do 25 minutes of cardio and then work out on stationary weight machines. Any help would be appreciated. And I will keep you in formed of results as i use this product.

Rep for this Brand
Posted January 19, 2010

Great to hear that you cut out fast food and soda, two of the biggest downfalls in people's diets today.

First I would reccomend doing the cardio at the end of weights and cutting back a little bit since you are trying to add mass to about 20 minutes. As a matter of fact since you are trying to add mass, try doing 15 minutes of HIIT cardio, that way you will lose fat and help retain muscle more effeciently. For a workout program, there are many great ones out there, so give google a try or pick up a copy of Muscle and Fitness.

Other than that my biggest suggestion is that you will get faster gains and better results using free weights instead of stationary ones.

A as a matter of fact the only time stationary weights should be used is when a free weight exercise doesn't exist or if you need the controlled movement while recovering from an injury.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.