Wheybolic Extreme 60

By: GNC

dan41969
Rep: 0

How should I use Wheybolic Extreme 60?

January 19, 2010

I just purchased this product yesterday. I have been going to the gym for about 2 weeks trying to get back into shape. 40 is learking around the corner. Well I'm feeling better just working out. I have been eating good no fast food or soda but now i want to bulk up. any suggestions on a work out program? I usally do 25 minutes of cardio and then work out on stationary weight machines. Any help would be appreciated. And I will keep you in formed of results as i use this product.
petey7408
Posted January 19, 2010

Great to hear that you cut out fast food and soda, two of the biggest downfalls in people's diets today.

First I would reccomend doing the cardio at the end of weights and cutting back a little bit since you are trying to add mass to about 20 minutes. As a matter of fact since you are trying to add mass, try doing 15 minutes of HIIT cardio, that way you will lose fat and help retain muscle more effeciently. For a workout program, there are many great ones out there, so give google a try or pick up a copy of Muscle and Fitness.

Other than that my biggest suggestion is that you will get faster gains and better results using free weights instead of stationary ones.

A as a matter of fact the only time stationary weights should be used is when a free weight exercise doesn't exist or if you need the controlled movement while recovering from an injury.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

-AP
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.